BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kate H.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN
Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, Nj
Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Qwen E.
Qwen E.
I needed an alternative to dark sodas and Sprite is my answer. it's lifmght and refreshing. You also don't have to worry about the dark stains to your teeth.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesvle, VA
I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Sprite is one of the best sodas ever! It's so refreshing and tastes so good. The carbonation helps my stomach feel good and the soda is just so yummy tasting
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this! Especially after getting it slightly frozen in the freezer turning it into a sprite slushie on hot summer days! I highly recommend you try this!
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
I like to use this whenever I fell nauseous. I get it ice cold and just sip on it. It sometimes seems as if it's over carbonated, but over all I like Sprite.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?