Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Carson city

Classic soda! I love to drink this when I just want something refreshing. I also drink sprite when I have an upset stomach. I don't know what it is about it, but it helps to soothe it!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH

My family loves sprite!! It's crisp and refreshing. Whenever my children are sick the first thing I do is stock up on Sprite. Don't know how many sick baby days it's helped my children
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated soft drink. It's a great soda to have when you just want a little sugar. Its pretty affordable and I prefer sprite over all other kinds of soft drinks.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

sprite is the drink that has saved my life. when I'm tired ill drink a sprite and relax, when I'm sick ill drink a sprite to help my stomach, cheap , delicious and always worth my time
abby s.
abby s.
Sacramento

Bubbly and sweet, an explosion of citrus flavor, quenching your thirst and delicious with McDonalds. Even LeBron James likes sprite. But he wouldn't tell you to drink it, but I would.
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.

"Sprite'll make it right" That is one of my Aunt's favorite sayings. And I agree. Whenever something hasn't sat well on my stomach, I always reach for the sprite. It is very soothing.
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Round Rock, TX

I'm not a huge fan of dark soda so this is perfect for me. It's not too sweet so it doesn't hurt my stomach and make me feel sick like other sodas and does not leave a bad aftertaste.
tamarsha w.
tamarsha w.
Rome, GA

sprite has always been one of my favorite beverages to drink i love the sizzle feeling its also great when you're sick as well i will never get enough sprite forever my favorite drink
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Ellicott City , MD

Ummm did anyone ask for the best soda ever?? I'm probably crazy addicted to sprite, but I don't care! It's my go-to soda. I literally ask for it all the time, it's my guilty pleasure.
Sprite is what i drink most because its not as strong as coke but still gives you the satisfaction of drinking one which is great i love sprite but honestly need to cut down on it lol
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?