Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Esmeralda V.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas

This product is a miracle worker when it comes to kids. When my kids feel nauseous or have a tummy ache a little bit of this makes them feel all better. That is why I don't argue about having this in my household.
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
Burnaby

Sprite is my go to soda. I find it is the best tasting of clear pop and I love it over ginger ale, 7up and other brands. It's definitely affordable and cannot go wrong with the flavour! Would definitely recommend!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Cedar Park, TX

I love sprite! It is my favorite lemon lime soda. Doesn't have too strong of a taste, but I like to have a sprite occasionally when I just need something to drink other than water. I would definitely buy it again!
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Antonio, TX

It's definitely one of my favorite sodas. I don't know why but it's my go to when my stomach feels upset or when I am really thirsty Sprite is the only one I feel can really cool me down. Not a fan of the cans tho
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Best lemon lime soda you will ever find. Depends on where you are buying this product. They always mark up drink prices in vending machines but if you buy its in packs they are reasonably priced. I love this drink
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

I love Sprite. It's been my favorite pop since I was a little kid. I do think it tastes different in the cans than it does from a fountain or 2 liter (which I like better) but it's still tasty and very refreshing!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

This is my favourite go-to drink. Whatever restaurant I go to I ever mix it with lemonade or alone. There is really no need for improvement and the packaging is okay... But I don't really care about that honestly!
Angie M.
Angie M.

A classic refreshing beverage for Mormons, Sprite has always been the family favorites. With its modestly balanced taste with a kick of awesomeness, it refreshes one immediately. My family can always depend on it!
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE

I like the taste of Sprite the best over the other lemon-lime flavored sodas. I've tried most of their competitors and I feel like they don't quite stack up to the taste of Sprite. It also makes for a great mixer.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH

Sprite is extremely bubbly and refreshing. It's a great drink that let's you feel light while you are enjoying it. Sprite is extremely inexpensive for the amount of soda you get. I will be purchasing sprite again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now