Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
A soda at lunch is sometimes just the sugar boost I need mid-day. Sprite doesn't have the added dyes for color, so I feel a little better about drinking that.
Heather F.
Heather F.
I enjoy this product to help alleviate stomach issues and morning sickness. The bubbly lemon lime flavor is very refreshing, and soothing on an upset stomach.
Chynna S.
Chynna S.
Classics soda love how refreshing Sprite is with a meal or on a hot day! I think they changed the flavor as it tastes like it has more of a lemon kick to it!!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA
The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville
I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this! Especially after getting it slightly frozen in the freezer turning it into a sprite slushie on hot summer days! I highly recommend you try this!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Sprite is one of the best sodas ever! It's so refreshing and tastes so good. The carbonation helps my stomach feel good and the soda is just so yummy tasting
jessica l.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?