Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Stevie-Marie W.
Stevie-Marie W.

My favorite go to soda. It tastes so refreshing, especially with a little ice and a slice of lemon! This soda doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth or make your teeth feel nasty. I'd like to see more Sprite flavors!
Audrey U.
Audrey U.

Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA

Love Sprite— definitely my soda of choice. Light, refreshing, and caffeine-free. I always want less sugar in my sodas, but I know that results in a drastic reduction in flavor. So when I want a soda, I reach for a Sprite!
Itoro A.
Itoro A.

Sprite is my favorite beverage I love to drink it it taste really good it has a nice flavor to it and it meets my expectations every time it always keeps me hydrated when there's no water and I do recommend it to others
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.

Sharp, fresh and no caffeine. The only drink I buy for my kiddos. Sprite is refreshing and easily found in the stores because of its bright green packaging . We love it and will continue to get our sugar fix from Sprite!
Talia M.
Talia M.

Sprite is the most amazing beverage to drink when you are absolutely parched ! It's refreshing and the perfect amount of bubbles!! 10/10 would recommend to anyone !!! I will definitely be buying sprite again and again !!
Alexia M.
Alexia M.
San Diego, CA

Definitely refreshing and super bubbly, it's a great drink to have after finishing a meal. It's flavor is so lemony and sweet, it's pretty adorable and it's always best when served with ice! Definitely would drink again.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

It is refreshing for summer but don't drink to much. It has a good flavor but if left out for short time will lose its fizz. This is a unhealthy alternative but taste better. I would recommend this to friends for parties
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite pop brands. I can't drink dark drinks and Sprite is always my go to. I always get a Sprite when I go to a restaurant and I don't think there's any soda that's better than Sprite.
Kimberlly C.
Kimberlly C.

É uma delícia ! Super amei ! Além de ser gostosa, você acha em todo lugar ! Ainda mas neste calor, é uma maravilha ! Quem inventou a Sprite Lemon-Line Soda ! De verdade ta de parabens nao poderia inventar bebida melhor !
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now