Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Angela D.
Angela D.

Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, Tn

Sprite is a wonderful soda! It is full of citrus flavor. If I have a stomach ache, I try to drink sprite and crackers because it settles it. Compared to 7UP, I would much rather have sprite!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.

One of the best sodas ever that you can never have too much of! A refreshing drink that cools you down as it touches you mouth. The lemon-lime flavor is perfect for a hot day out in the sun!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX

Sprite is a very refreshing soda and is lower on calories than the darker color sodas. It also helps settle a stomach ache too. At least that's what I have used it for.great price point too.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX

I love drinking Sprite. It's my go-to drink when I don't really feel like drinking something very dark. I also notice that it makes me feel a bit better when I have a stomach ache/feel sick.
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX

I only drink Sprite. Dr.pepper is to stong and I only drink soda 3 times a month sometimes less. But when I do I drink Sprite. It is so good it's not to strong or to sweet I love it so much.
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA

This is my go to soda if I was craving a carbonated beverage. I don't drink dark sodas so this works for me. Great tasting and refreshing. I can taste the lemon and that's a plus. Great soda
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va

I needed a drink that was refreshing during the summertime. I found it in Sprite because it is really nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also doe not leave dark spots on your teeth.
Hattiesburg, MS

I started drinking this while i was pregnant with my son! It's always been a drink I wanted when I was sick . This helped with morning sickness and now it's my favorite carbonated beverage!
Edgewater , Fl

Sprit is a great light lemon-lime soda. This is what I drink when I'm sick and it always helps. It has a great flavor that's not to strong. They always have nice packaging for the holidays.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now