Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA

It's okay. Pretty good actually. I drink this pretty often. It is really cheap and refreshing. This is a good value and flavor. I believe it is my second favorite soda on the list.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN

By itself it is cool, crisp and refreshing but in punches, mixed drinks and other recipes it is that kick that is needed to make it taste amazing It's neutral but still has a kick.
Juanita M.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX

When I feel like drinking a soda but I don't want all the caffeine I always pick Sprite as my first choice. It is one of my favorite lemon-lime drinks above any other competitors.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla, CA

I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Fountain, CO

FAVORITE SODA OF LIFE . Perfect lemon-lime taste , goes down super easy , great for mixing with other drinks as well . Definitely a must have in my home . Couldn't live without it
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Juliet R.
Juliet R.

Favorite soda. Really hate the taste of black soda because it makes me feel really bloated. Have recently started to drink sprite and it's so refreshing. Really a huge difference!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX

Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Sundrena P.
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA

I like Sprite I'm not a really really heavy into Sprite but if you are in a pinch and you need something to drink that has a little bit of face to it it won't bother your stomach.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.

Whenever I'm in the mood for something refreshing that's not Coca Cola then I get a sprite. You can never go wrong. Especially if you're out fishing or at the beach it's so great.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now