Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this! Especially after getting it slightly frozen in the freezer turning it into a sprite slushie on hot summer days! I highly recommend you try this!
Janera C.
Janera C.
My favorite soda. It has a great clean taste and takes out the air from your stomach. I recommend this soda in a can to anyone bottles have a different taste
jessica l.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Sprite is one of the best sodas ever! It's so refreshing and tastes so good. The carbonation helps my stomach feel good and the soda is just so yummy tasting
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
I like to use this whenever I fell nauseous. I get it ice cold and just sip on it. It sometimes seems as if it's over carbonated, but over all I like Sprite.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville
I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY
I love how it tastes, I always reach for these when I don't want a regular soda. I use it as a dish ingredient, it just adds great flavor to any meat recipe.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN
Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?