BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Makayla D.
When I drink soda this, and dr.pepper are my go to sodas I don't really like cola and Pepsi and other types of sodas except those two. they taste delicious.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Love these! Perfect amount of soda in the can so I don't leave much remaining or drink too much soda. Good flavor for just a small hint of bubbly sweetness
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Sprite has always been my favorite. Very refreshing and the taste is great! Not too sugary. Ive even noticed if its at room temp its still very refreshing!
Sue V.
Stockton, CA
I grew up drinking sprite lemon lime soda because my parents were big fans of this drink. My childhood consist of this drink so i continue to drink it too.
Syesha L.
Anderson, SC
Ever since I was little I loved Sprite. It has always been a go to drink and the bottle size is very easy to carry. Sprite is 100x better then Sierra Mist.
Mariana P.
This is one of my favorite sodas. It's really sweet and love the lemon flavor. You can mix it with everything. Good price. This is the best of lemon sodas.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
My all time favorite soft drink . It's has the perfect amount of fizz and can be added to any punch to make it amazing :) no caffeine and clean lime taste
Cassandra P.
great taste. not to much just right in carbonated drinks, always drink this product at least 2 times a week, i like it better than most products out there
Amy C.
Etna, OH
My kids love Sprite. They call it green pop because it is in a green can and it is a favorite. I love that they can have something without caffeine in it.
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
"Put the lime in the coconut and mix it together "...Exactly what i sign when I get my hands on this soda since its so hard to find at the store at times.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?