Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Stockton, CA

Love Sprite. Not only do I just like the flavor of it but since I was little my mother always told me to drink Sprite whenever I felt sick and threw up. And I still use the method today
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA

I LOVE Sprite it has just the right amount of carbonation and flavor! In my opinion it will be appropriate of age 5 and up because of the carbonation, but I think you should try It out!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

Sprite is my go to drink when I am hungover. It is extremely airy and bubbly and delicious. It has always been a favorite pop of mine, but it does wonders with curing hangovers of mine.
Keri G.
Keri G.

I enjoy drinking Sprite. It's a refreshing drink, and it's not as heavy on your stomach like most of the dark sodas are. It's a nice alternative when you don't want to just drink water.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA

My go-to soda. The tastes is simple and mixes well with others for a nice cocktail. In comparison to 7UP, this has a lot more flavor. 7UP is a little big too much like soda water to me.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Monroe, NC

Sprite is such a light, refreshing soda! I especially love drinking it in the spring and summer months. Perfect pair with all BBQ and picnic items. The perfect mix of sweet and citrus.
Kendall H.
Kendall H.

Sprite is one of my all time favorite carbonated beverages! Even when I'm sick, it's one of the best and easiest to keep down! Definitely better than any of the other Lemon-Lime sodas!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

This is what I pick out of all the sodas when I go out to eat (if they have it) I prefer light sodas over dark and I live the lemon taste to it I think it's pretty good with any food !
Salma R.
Salma R.

The good old sprite, who doesn't love it. Used to drink that one a bit too much but it was too good to resist hahah. If it has been a while go for a cheat day and drink a glass or two.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH

My family loves sprite!! It's crisp and refreshing. Whenever my children are sick the first thing I do is stock up on Sprite. Don't know how many sick baby days it's helped my children
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?