Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV

I used to hate drinking Sprite now it's like at least 2 times a week I have a cup of it. It's nice to have something that isn't horribly bad for you and it makes you feel refreshed
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN

By itself it is cool, crisp and refreshing but in punches, mixed drinks and other recipes it is that kick that is needed to make it taste amazing It's neutral but still has a kick.
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA

It's okay. Pretty good actually. I drink this pretty often. It is really cheap and refreshing. This is a good value and flavor. I believe it is my second favorite soda on the list.
Layla S.
Layla S.

My all time favorite soda. I don't like to drink soda that often but this one is definitely my weakness. It's always crisp and fresh. And always make enjoying my meal 100 x better.
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading, Pa

I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Juanita M.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX

When I feel like drinking a soda but I don't want all the caffeine I always pick Sprite as my first choice. It is one of my favorite lemon-lime drinks above any other competitors.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla, CA

I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX

Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now