Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
Abi L.
Abi L.
Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT
Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora, CO
Sprite has to be my favorite soda ever. I get this every time i go out to eat or when i go to a gas station. It just tastes so good and it takes the thirst away
Kiki O.
Kiki O.
I really don't have that much to say about this soda,, all I have to say is that this soda taste so good,, like its the perfect combination of lemon and lime.
Chynna S.
Chynna S.
Classics soda love how refreshing Sprite is with a meal or on a hot day! I think they changed the flavor as it tastes like it has more of a lemon kick to it!!
Heather F.
Heather F.
I enjoy this product to help alleviate stomach issues and morning sickness. The bubbly lemon lime flavor is very refreshing, and soothing on an upset stomach.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Yummm!! If I'm not drinking black soda then this is what I'm drinking. I love the taste of lemon on this, great for the summer. It's like carbonated lemonade.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
I love the lemon taste that this soda offers I just sometimes have to shake the can to get some of the fizz out because I believe that there is a lot of fizz.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?