BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Edie R.
Edie R.
la habra, CA
These are great cold.. Not so much warm. I like these after they have been in the fridge awhile and are nice and cold. Very refreshing and quenches my thirst.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
A soda at lunch is sometimes just the sugar boost I need mid-day. Sprite doesn't have the added dyes for color, so I feel a little better about drinking that.
Heather F.
Heather F.
I enjoy this product to help alleviate stomach issues and morning sickness. The bubbly lemon lime flavor is very refreshing, and soothing on an upset stomach.
Kiki O.
Kiki O.
I really don't have that much to say about this soda,, all I have to say is that this soda taste so good,, like its the perfect combination of lemon and lime.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
great flavor, a little too high in sugar, but a favorite in our household. the fact it doesn't contain artificial colors is a bonus. the price is competitive.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY
I love how it tastes, I always reach for these when I don't want a regular soda. I use it as a dish ingredient, it just adds great flavor to any meat recipe.
Janera C.
Janera C.
My favorite soda. It has a great clean taste and takes out the air from your stomach. I recommend this soda in a can to anyone bottles have a different taste
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesvle, VA
I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
I like to use this whenever I fell nauseous. I get it ice cold and just sip on it. It sometimes seems as if it's over carbonated, but over all I like Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?