Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA

Whenever I go to a fast food restaurant and I need to pick a drink that refreshes me , I always get sprite . Sprite has a nice fizz to it that lets you get all the has out of your system . I always pick Sprite over coke .
Emily A.
Emily A.

what i dont get is when people say theres a difference in 7up and sprite. its very very slight and honestly i don't taste the difference. sprite/7up is one of my favourite pops. its so refreshing and i buy it all the time
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Clementon, NJ

i love sprite so much it is my favorite drink!! i think it is much better than siera mist and 7 up. it is very cheap, and it really meats my expectations at a high standard and i definitely would but this product again!!!
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

Sprite is probably my most favorite carbonated drink. I feel like it is not that heavy comparing it to cola. Definitely a good value and most especially great with pizza or burger. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Bridgman, MI

I absolutely love this soda, the texture is amazing. The packaging could be any better. This soda definitely met it's expectations! I purchase this product all the time, it's wonderful. I would/will buy this product again
Carla T.
Carla T.

Es una bebida que me encanta. Lo venden en cualquier supermercado así que es fácil de encontrar. Es un producto económico, y el diseño me parece muy alegre, me recuerda a la playa y al verano. Lo volveré a comprar seguro.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA

A perfect, crisp, refreshing clear soda. Usually you can buy this product on sale. The new packaging is bold and bright. Great to drink on its own, or a perfect add in to juice or punch. Give other drinks a bit of a fizz.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Scottsdale, AZ

I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Es de mis favoritas su sabor a limón es perfecta si tienes problemas con el estomago ya que calma el sistema digestivo y es un buen acompañante para tus comidas. Aunque yo recomiendo consumirlo como máximo 4 veces al mes.
Stevie-Marie W.
Stevie-Marie W.

My favorite go to soda. It tastes so refreshing, especially with a little ice and a slice of lemon! This soda doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth or make your teeth feel nasty. I'd like to see more Sprite flavors!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now