Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Kimya K.
Kimya K.
Montgomery, AL

They have recently gotten a little less sweet. They taste a little more like Sierra Mist now. The van has also changed & it is confusing to some of the older customers that would come to my job.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Delicious refreshing and sweet. Good for mixers for drinks or by itself over ice. Affordable in grocery at good sale prices sometimes. That's when I'll buy many two liters. I would recommend it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

Go to soda. Great with dinner. Great for a hot day. Cold night. Mix with a drink and drink it when your stomach isn't feeling too well. I don't drink sodas that often but when I do. It's Sprite.
Ariela H.
Ariela H.

I love me some sprite I sometime order it when I am at a restaurant and I love the combination with lemon and lime but recently I have been having a headache and nausea whenever I drink sprite.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Murrieta, CA

I love Sprite! Perfect with a meal when I feel like having a soda but do not want to feel so weighed down. It does not have nearly as much carbonation and is a little bit lighter on my stomach.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nixa, MO

Sprite soda is a classic and is great for any mood and pairs wonderful with any food. Sprite has been my favorite carbonated beverage for many years now. Great refrigerated or room temperature.
Carlene L.
Carlene L.
Saskatoon

This drink is really refreshing and great. The can isn't the prettiest though, and the drink isn't super lemony or limey like it says, but I still love it! I really enjoy it, and how it tastes.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
NORWICH

I find this product so refreshing during a hot day and it is certainly better than some similar products I have tried. I think the product is a good price and affordable. Others should try this
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

Sprite is my favorite drink of all time. I love it. Other than water. It meets various of my expectations. It's very affordable, not too expensive. Amazing taste. The flavor is just delicious.
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI

Just overall great tasting beverage that's even tastier ice cold!!! Majority of my family and friends love this beverage. Definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't already tasted Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now