BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
I prefer Sprite Over Sierra Mist. I find it not as sweet as Sierra Mist. This is always my go to as well when I'm not feeling well. I prefer it over gingerale when I have an upset stomach. This is actually cheaper than Sierra Mist to. And We buy this all the time when ordering a pizza.
Taylor H.
It's hard to write a bad review about sprite. It's good with all foods, it's great with certain alcohols, great to mix other juices in with to create something new. It's my other go to besides ginger ale when I'm sick and not feeling well. I don't drink pop often but I do drink sprite!
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS
Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good. As the frozen sprite melts, it mixes with the other sprite and all the sugar seeps into the liquid, making it irresistible!!!
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
I love this! Especially when I have a cold or it's that time of month..(TMI I know) but this definitely helps me feel better I remember being sick as a kid and my dad would just bring me a whole box of sprite and I could swear I felt so much better within an hour! Ahhh memories❤️️
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
My favorite soda of all time. I always get this whether I am at a restaurant or at work. I drink it for dinner and for lunch. I absolutely love the taste and how it feel along my tongue. I would rather drink this than any other soda brand. I would DEFINITELY would buy this again
Jodi B.
Oneida, TN
I can't do without my Sprite and Sprite Zero! It's crisp, refreshing and has no caffeine. I know today's world runs on caffeine, but I can't drink caffeine after the afternoon without it disrupting my sleep. Sprite has me covered when I want a cold, fizzy drink but don't want to toss and turn. And it's perfect for an upset tummy.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Out of all of the soda choices out there, #Sprite is my favorite. It has a crisp, fresh citrus flavor better than all competing brands. I have been buying #Sprite for years. It meets all of my expectations in a soda. Fresh and refreshing. I would and do recommend #Sprite to others.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
My favorite pop ever. Fresh out of a cold can. It's refreshing, it doesn't leave a gross aftertaste and they're affordable. I also like to sneak a can when I'm sick (I think that's a thing actually ?). We always keep a cooler full of just Sprite at parties too. Sprite always goes first!
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
Sprite has been around seems like forever. It is the go to when you don't want the kids bouncing off the walls. Its the go to when sick , sprite and crackers/toast. It seems to settle the stomach and it being clear is a major plus. We buy the 12pks rather than a 2-liter , its so much easier to have a fridge pack . Sprite made right.
Maxine V.
My kids aren't always allowed soda because of the caffeine and sugar, but when they are allowed to have some, this is the drink of choice. Because it's caffeine free, I don't have to worry that the will be extra hyper and compared to other soda products, the sugar levels are not as high.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?