Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Esta bebida la tomo desde pequeña ya que en casa os gusta mucho y pues en la lata es practico de llevar en la cartera, mochila, maleta, todo os queda genial y con galleta de agua es riquizima
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm a huge fan of this when I'm not feeling well, it's just light and refreshing enough to settle a tummy ache. The flavor is smooth and doesn't bite back like other citrus drinks tend to do.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas since I was a kid! This summer I drank a lot of it because I choose it over the caffeine sodas. It's just refreshing and good tasting. Perfect on a hot day!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK

I love Sprite! I drink this when I have stomach problems and it helps calm it down! I love the clenching flavor of lemon and lime in this soda! It is great for kids on a day out at the park!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love sprite all the time but especially when I'm not feeling well or my stomach is upset. The carbonation and lemon-lime really calms down upset stomachs and the taste is simply delicious.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Ashland, KY

This is a very good drink for upset tummies because it calms it down. Plus it is just an all around good drink when you want something smooth to drink that doesn't have a strong taste to it.
Cris H.
Cris H.

Ah crisp, clean,refreshing beverage.. I enjoy drinking this anytime of the day..All year around its tasty. One can added to cake mix replaces other ingredients & delivers a spectacular cake.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.

I just love sprite. It makes a great refreshing soda when I'm in the mood. It also makes the best mixer! This is my go to for a sweet craving or a mixer for all kinds of liquor. Great value!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Love ❤️ sprite! So refreshing. Best lemon lime soda around. Packaging is always nice. Never lets me down. Always drink when I have an upset stomach and it always help settle it. I recommend.
Tatiana A.
Tatiana A.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico

Everybody has to love a good sprite sosa. It has a nice soda and lemon lime taste that refreshes you every day. I personally love this soda, It is a very refreshing soda and it is very good!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now