BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Houston , TX
I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
Iesis M.
Iesis M.
This product here is so refreshing especially when u have or deal with acid reflex always help me settle my tummy when its upset has a light n sparkling taste.
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ
I buy Sprite Soda very often for my houshold.we love the soda is non caffeine. It has a great clean crisp lemon lime flavor. Definitely a regular in my fridge.
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT
Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
Teran F.
Teran F.
I drink sprite a lot ESP since been in and out of hospital lot from my surgeries always good on my stomach with good taste to it so meets my expectations a lot
Amara M.
Amara M.
North Hills, CA
Great if you want soda that's caffeine free. I usually will opt for this later in the day at work. I also like that it is colorless so it won't stain my teeth.
Abi L.
Abi L.
Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
great flavor, a little too high in sugar, but a favorite in our household. the fact it doesn't contain artificial colors is a bonus. the price is competitive.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?