Add a Photo

Photos (83)
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
This item is so fresh and refreshing,especially during the hot summers,i love it.the citrus taste in it is so cool and the price is affortable ,would buy again.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Sprite is a classic soda and can be mixed with just about anything to create other drinks. Not to mention the fact that it's a good relief for an upset stomach.
Teran F.
Teran F.
I drink sprite a lot ESP since been in and out of hospital lot from my surgeries always good on my stomach with good taste to it so meets my expectations a lot
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
Iesis M.
Iesis M.
This product here is so refreshing especially when u have or deal with acid reflex always help me settle my tummy when its upset has a light n sparkling taste.
Amara M.
Amara M.
North Hills, CA
Great if you want soda that's caffeine free. I usually will opt for this later in the day at work. I also like that it is colorless so it won't stain my teeth.
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ
I buy Sprite Soda very often for my houshold.we love the soda is non caffeine. It has a great clean crisp lemon lime flavor. Definitely a regular in my fridge.
Abi L.
Abi L.
Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT
Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?