BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Vea T.
East Northport, NY
I love how it tastes, I always reach for these when I don't want a regular soda. I use it as a dish ingredient, it just adds great flavor to any meat recipe.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Sprite is one of the best sodas ever! It's so refreshing and tastes so good. The carbonation helps my stomach feel good and the soda is just so yummy tasting
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Qwen E.
I needed an alternative to dark sodas and Sprite is my answer. it's lifmght and refreshing. You also don't have to worry about the dark stains to your teeth.
Janera C.
My favorite soda. It has a great clean taste and takes out the air from your stomach. I recommend this soda in a can to anyone bottles have a different taste
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this! Especially after getting it slightly frozen in the freezer turning it into a sprite slushie on hot summer days! I highly recommend you try this!
Mimi N.
Charlottesville, VA
I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN
Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?