Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Sprite is one of my favorite non-cola sodas. I love the fresh lemony taste with just the perfect amount of carbonation. Great refresher. Its also great in the evenings when I need caffeine-free.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

Go to soda. Great with dinner. Great for a hot day. Cold night. Mix with a drink and drink it when your stomach isn't feeling too well. I don't drink sodas that often but when I do. It's Sprite.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
NORWICH

I find this product so refreshing during a hot day and it is certainly better than some similar products I have tried. I think the product is a good price and affordable. Others should try this
Carlene L.
Carlene L.
Saskatoon

This drink is really refreshing and great. The can isn't the prettiest though, and the drink isn't super lemony or limey like it says, but I still love it! I really enjoy it, and how it tastes.
Ariela H.
Ariela H.

I love me some sprite I sometime order it when I am at a restaurant and I love the combination with lemon and lime but recently I have been having a headache and nausea whenever I drink sprite.
aya g.
aya g.

The reason I like Sprite is because it is highly carbonated and has a thick lemon lime flavor. I also like it because it is extremely effective and very fast acting for treating upset stomachs
Katie T.
Katie T.
Warren, MI

One of my favorite sodas. I truly prefer Sprite over the competitor's brands, it's just crisper. Not to mention, it's cheap and it makes great mixers for punches, parties, and adult beverages.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

Sprite is my favorite drink of all time. I love it. Other than water. It meets various of my expectations. It's very affordable, not too expensive. Amazing taste. The flavor is just delicious.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Martina P.
Martina P.
Spokane, WA

If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now