Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
kayla e.
kayla e.
Salisbury, NC
Sprite is a very refreshing drink when you are thirsty, and it's also good since it has no calories. Its a good drink when you feel like you are dehydrated also.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Can't go wrong with clear soda they have such a refreshing taste to them and Spite is one of them. This soda can be great for just about anything you use it for.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Rialto, CA
We don't drink soda that much but when we do have this kind its cause my brother is coming ! It always works for when you have a stomach ach this soda helps a lot
Monika S.
Monika S.
One of my only favorite sodas to drink. I don't usually drink soda like ever. But I will splurge one day in this. So tasty without the harsh kick that coke has.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Little Elm, TX
Sprite is one of the most refreshing sodas ever. I love the taste, its so satisfying. Its my go to if i dont have any water available or i want something sweet.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC
I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE
Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Sprite is a classic soda and can be mixed with just about anything to create other drinks. Not to mention the fact that it's a good relief for an upset stomach.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
This item is so fresh and refreshing,especially during the hot summers,i love it.the citrus taste in it is so cool and the price is affortable ,would buy again.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?