BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Dana F.
Dana F.
Sprite is a classic soda and can be mixed with just about anything to create other drinks. Not to mention the fact that it's a good relief for an upset stomach.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE
Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Little Elm, TX
Sprite is one of the most refreshing sodas ever. I love the taste, its so satisfying. Its my go to if i dont have any water available or i want something sweet.
Monika S.
Monika S.
One of my only favorite sodas to drink. I don't usually drink soda like ever. But I will splurge one day in this. So tasty without the harsh kick that coke has.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC
I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
This item is so fresh and refreshing,especially during the hot summers,i love it.the citrus taste in it is so cool and the price is affortable ,would buy again.
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora, CO
Sprite has to be my favorite soda ever. I get this every time i go out to eat or when i go to a gas station. It just tastes so good and it takes the thirst away
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ
I buy Sprite Soda very often for my houshold.we love the soda is non caffeine. It has a great clean crisp lemon lime flavor. Definitely a regular in my fridge.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Houston , TX
I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?