BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Can't go wrong with clear soda they have such a refreshing taste to them and Spite is one of them. This soda can be great for just about anything you use it for.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ashland, OR
Sprite is probably one of the only sodas that I actually drink. It has a great refreshing taste and it doesn't feel like it's loaded with sugar like other sodas.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE
Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Sprite is a classic soda and can be mixed with just about anything to create other drinks. Not to mention the fact that it's a good relief for an upset stomach.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Little Elm, TX
Sprite is one of the most refreshing sodas ever. I love the taste, its so satisfying. Its my go to if i dont have any water available or i want something sweet.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
This item is so fresh and refreshing,especially during the hot summers,i love it.the citrus taste in it is so cool and the price is affortable ,would buy again.
Monika S.
Monika S.
One of my only favorite sodas to drink. I don't usually drink soda like ever. But I will splurge one day in this. So tasty without the harsh kick that coke has.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC
I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ
I buy Sprite Soda very often for my houshold.we love the soda is non caffeine. It has a great clean crisp lemon lime flavor. Definitely a regular in my fridge.
Iesis M.
Iesis M.
This product here is so refreshing especially when u have or deal with acid reflex always help me settle my tummy when its upset has a light n sparkling taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?