Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. It's truly my favorite lemon lime soda. The price is about as average as any other soda. Theirs also many different varieties.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Rialto, CA
We don't drink soda that much but when we do have this kind its cause my brother is coming ! It always works for when you have a stomach ach this soda helps a lot
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Can't go wrong with clear soda they have such a refreshing taste to them and Spite is one of them. This soda can be great for just about anything you use it for.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ashland, OR
Sprite is probably one of the only sodas that I actually drink. It has a great refreshing taste and it doesn't feel like it's loaded with sugar like other sodas.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
I'm not really a soda drinker when I do which is usually when I go out its sprite or ginger Ale, I love the crisp refreshing taste of the lemony lime sprite has.
kayla e.
kayla e.
Salisbury, NC
Sprite is a very refreshing drink when you are thirsty, and it's also good since it has no calories. Its a good drink when you feel like you are dehydrated also.
Monika S.
Monika S.
One of my only favorite sodas to drink. I don't usually drink soda like ever. But I will splurge one day in this. So tasty without the harsh kick that coke has.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Little Elm, TX
Sprite is one of the most refreshing sodas ever. I love the taste, its so satisfying. Its my go to if i dont have any water available or i want something sweet.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC
I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE
Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?