Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Grambling, LA

I like to drink sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I feel sick. Sprite is not my all time favorite sofa but it has great flavor and helpful. I like to drink it room temperature!
Amy N.
Amy N.
Greenville, SC

I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL

Classic white soda, crisp, clean, and one of the most if not the most refreshing soda out there. It doesn't stain your teeth and tastes much better than its counterpart, Sierra Mist.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA

I love it and it always has that thing long gassy in your tongue but it's more like a water soda if I explain myself it doesn't give that much of a soda taste and it's very flavorful
Sieu P.
Sieu P.
Damascus , Or

Well, I'm sure most have had a sprite. I still can't differentiate this from 7-up. If you want a zesty lemony drink, this is the drink for you. Get refreshed without too much sugar.
Mia F.
Mia F.

I love spirit soo much, my favorite pop drink by far!!!!!!! At first I was a die hard coke girl but the fact that spirit isn't so carbonated as coke woke me up and now I love spirit

Adelle M.
Adelle M.

Sprite is delicious! Seeing this photo makes me want one! I've always loved drinking Sprite because I love the mixture of lemon and lime plus carbonation. It's definitely refreshing
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY

I love taking lemonade, her taste is wonderful without thinking that is addictive you have no desire to stop taking it, who does not yet exprementou should because it is very tasty.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now