Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Jobie P.
Jobie P.
Racine, WI

I bought a one dozen cans of this Sprite Lemon_lime Soda. It is on sale whenI bought it in the store.I always buy and stock up for this because I love Sprite and this flavor. It is also affordable.
Jennifer Paola S.
Jennifer Paola S.
Lima

esta bebida es una clasica, cada vez que la encuentro en algun lugar no dudo en comprarlame encanta, el sabor es espectacular y a diferencia de otras esta no tiene mucho gas es perfecta, me encanta
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

definitely will always choose sprite over any other "lemon-lime" soda!! i've been drinking sprite for as long as i can remember and i can honestly say it's got the most refreshing and crisp taste!
Marva G.
Marva G.

Very refreshing beverage. Best served cold. Very inexpensive if bought in bulk sizes. Lemon lime flavor goes hand & hand with this drink. Very nice quality drink and I've been drinking it forever.
Amber L.
Amber L.

Although this isn't my top pick in carbonated beverages, I'll have it on the odd occasion as a mix, or at a party. I enjoy the subtle flavour of lemon lime, and it mixes well with other beverages.
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY

Sprite sort of reminds me of Ginger Ale just with a lemon lime taste to it. Very refreshing. Although if you dont drink it quick enough the soda will go flat and have that sugar water taste to it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK

Love the lemon taste
Always a refreshing soda
Love the few flavors
They have
Always love the colorful greens the cans
Or
When I am sick
Lisha E.
Lisha E.
Edmonton

I love sprite! I have always loved it since I was a kid! It has always been part of our family meal so basically I grew up with it and now that I have my own family My kids are loving it as well!
Liliana g.
Liliana g.

Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now