Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Missy c.
Missy c.

I like to keep sprite in my house. I like the taste and love that it has no caffeine. We call this our medicine when someone is having stomach issues we drink sprite and makes it all better.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Ashland, KY

This is a very good drink for upset tummies because it calms it down. Plus it is just an all around good drink when you want something smooth to drink that doesn't have a strong taste to it.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX

I love drinking Sprite. It's my go-to drink when I don't really feel like drinking something very dark. I also notice that it makes me feel a bit better when I have a stomach ache/feel sick.
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA

This is my go to soda if I was craving a carbonated beverage. I don't drink dark sodas so this works for me. Great tasting and refreshing. I can taste the lemon and that's a plus. Great soda
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA

Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

Classic Soda. Great to have around the house. Carbonated. Great for parties. Keep in mind there is a lot of sugar. Priced the same as other sodas, so it's adorable. Found nearly everywhere.
arianna m.
arianna m.
Reading, PA

I love sprite lemon -lime the lime and lemon make it taste strong and good in your mouth that's why I like drinking it when I have it in my refrigerator or when we take sprite on our trips.
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX

I don't like the taste of lemon or lime, but I like sprite. It's especially great if you're sick. It's also great for a mixed drink like Sprite, Gray Goose, and a splash of grenadine.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I just feel that spray is that the street to drink when there's a barbecue because I feel like it's not too bubbly and like it doesn't upset your stomach I don't know I just like the flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?