Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Mount Vernon, IL

I've drank sprite since I was a kid. It would always be the alternative soda to get because my mom didn't want me to have a soda with caffeine. Makes me feel like a kid. Very fresh, awakening taste.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

I think Sprite is a get soda if you don't a dark soda. It has get flavor and very refreshing. I grew up on this drink whenever we did have family outings.I couldn't image not having this in my life.
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR

We love Sprite! It is always a staple in our house when someone is sick! I love the sweet carbonated taste, yet not too strong! Perfect for the holiday get togethers and adding a little your punch!
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL

I love this product! It's great for when my stomach hurts or I don't feel well! It's really affordable, obviously, lol! It tastes like seven up but a little different! I would highly recommend this
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC

Sprite is a staple soda. VERY carbonated, but thats what most like about it. It has a citrus-y taste once you get past the carbonation. Not quite lemon, not quite lime. Definitely delicious though.
Jennifer Paola S.
Jennifer Paola S.
Lima

esta bebida es una clasica, cada vez que la encuentro en algun lugar no dudo en comprarlame encanta, el sabor es espectacular y a diferencia de otras esta no tiene mucho gas es perfecta, me encanta
Lady P.
Lady P.
Springville, UT

I love this flavor of soda. It is very refreshing and sweet at the same time. I love the can packaging because you can recycle later. Also the colors of the packaging are very vibrant and cheerful.
Christina G.
Christina G.

This is one of my favorite sodas. I love how refreshing it tastes and how it does not have the fake taste that some other brands of soda have. I could drink this all day, if it were healthy for me.
Angelimar P.
Angelimar P.
Waterbury, CT

Personally, this is my favorite soda for BBQ's. It's definitely more refreshing than dark sodas and the flavor is great as it's always been. It met my expectations, I would definitely buy it again.
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
Richmond, IN

I love this product. I always drink it whenever I have a chance. I used to drink their sprite remix back in the 2000's. But I like the original better. I like the flavor of it and the taste of it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now