Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Salma R.
Salma R.

The good old sprite, who doesn't love it. Used to drink that one a bit too much but it was too good to resist hahah. If it has been a while go for a cheat day and drink a glass or two.
erika r.
erika r.

fato de que eu possa deixar uma garrafa que foi aberto e fechado de novo na minha geladeira por um par de dias e super saboroso.
e refrescante amo tomar esse sprit lemon lime soda show
Kendall H.
Kendall H.

Sprite is one of my all time favorite carbonated beverages! Even when I'm sick, it's one of the best and easiest to keep down! Definitely better than any of the other Lemon-Lime sodas!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

This is what I pick out of all the sodas when I go out to eat (if they have it) I prefer light sodas over dark and I live the lemon taste to it I think it's pretty good with any food !
Zinab B.
Zinab B.

I love love love love Lemon Lime Soda whenever i'm craving lemon lime soda I always turn to Sprite or 7UP they're both so delicious and I don't think that I have any problems with it.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
zamora

Usually I do not give my children mineralized drinks , but if I have no choice but I usually give them seven up to quitarlws thirst, Esra is usually one of the best choices I've found
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Township, MI

A classic in any household. Light and airy, with a fresh scent and taste. Also always on sale at my local supermarket so another carbonated drink we keep stocked high in our cabinets.
Maria Isabel A.
Maria Isabel A.

tiene buen sabor me gusta esa ligereza de la lima con el limon para cualquier momento, acompañar comidas botanas o simplemente para la sed. Es uno de mis dos sabores de soda favoritos
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield

Sprite help when I sick I love it when super cold it helps my voices so much . And the packaging it's very awesome I just when the consumer mess up the package. I recommend this drink
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ

Love sprit because soda has a lot of suger, and the dark sodas the most. Sprite is different tho, while darker sodas make people brake out Sprite doesn't because of its lighter color.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now