BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Yummm!! If I'm not drinking black soda then this is what I'm drinking. I love the taste of lemon on this, great for the summer. It's like carbonated lemonade.
Kiki O.
I really don't have that much to say about this soda,, all I have to say is that this soda taste so good,, like its the perfect combination of lemon and lime.
Edie R.
la habra, CA
These are great cold.. Not so much warm. I like these after they have been in the fridge awhile and are nice and cold. Very refreshing and quenches my thirst.
Hannah B.
Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA
The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Vea T.
East Northport, NY
I love how it tastes, I always reach for these when I don't want a regular soda. I use it as a dish ingredient, it just adds great flavor to any meat recipe.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN
Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Sprite is one of the best sodas ever! It's so refreshing and tastes so good. The carbonation helps my stomach feel good and the soda is just so yummy tasting
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?