Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI

Caffeine free and perfect for my over active younger sister that stays on the weekends. Very affordable and usually always on sale at our local grocery store. We love lemon-lime soda.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Sacramento, CA

Any time I go out to eat I get a Sprite. It is the best soda around. So refreshing and isn't as bad for you as most other sodas. I always keep some in my house too. Sprite is so good.
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Township, MI

A classic in any household. Light and airy, with a fresh scent and taste. Also always on sale at my local supermarket so another carbonated drink we keep stocked high in our cabinets.
tamarsha w.
tamarsha w.
Rome, GA

sprite has always been one of my favorite beverages to drink i love the sizzle feeling its also great when you're sick as well i will never get enough sprite forever my favorite drink
Sprite is what i drink most because its not as strong as coke but still gives you the satisfaction of drinking one which is great i love sprite but honestly need to cut down on it lol
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.

"Sprite'll make it right" That is one of my Aunt's favorite sayings. And I agree. Whenever something hasn't sat well on my stomach, I always reach for the sprite. It is very soothing.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Ellicott City , MD

Ummm did anyone ask for the best soda ever?? I'm probably crazy addicted to sprite, but I don't care! It's my go-to soda. I literally ask for it all the time, it's my guilty pleasure.
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Round Rock, TX

I'm not a huge fan of dark soda so this is perfect for me. It's not too sweet so it doesn't hurt my stomach and make me feel sick like other sodas and does not leave a bad aftertaste.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV

The best Lemon- Lime soda on the market! A kid favorite and caffeine free! Simple marketing design that is easy to find! We purchase this product for all events and when we dine out.
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Grambling, LA

I like to drink sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I feel sick. Sprite is not my all time favorite sofa but it has great flavor and helpful. I like to drink it room temperature!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now