Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Veronica F.
Veronica F.

Delicious! I used to share a sprite with my grandpa after dinner. Always a satisfying sweet treat. They went alittle over board with the carbonation. They have room for improvement. To much sugar. I would recommend it.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

Sprite is a soda that never fails at our house. Specially because we have may friend that their kids don't drink caffeinated drinks and this bubbly lemon/lime drink is the best compromise for them when out with friend.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Scotland

This is a very fresh drink , it's great when it's served very cold , I had to try this and I am very pleased with this product I do think other people should try this , it's very affordable as well doesn't cost too much
Julia E.
Julia E.

This soda has been my favorite since I was a child! It's so good and it's better than drinking darker colored sodas like coke, Pepsi, etc.. I really like the flavor of this drink, it's very refreshing! Better when cold
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY

Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Vacaville, CA

By far one of my favorite beverages. I constantly buy this product at least a case a week. It's affordable and easy to come across. The packaging is nice and easy and I would recommend this highly to anyone wanting it
MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.

This drink is so refreshing and is a great drink for any party or gathering. It is great mixing with almost any drink. I've tried many other 'knock-off' brands but so far I haven't found one that tastes quite as good.
Nataly C.
Nataly C.

Es una de las gaseosas más deliciosas que he probado, es verdaderamente grandiosa, me encanto sentir el gas acompañado de un sabor que no puede ser más estupendo, una de las mejores gaseosas que he probado en mi vida.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Allston, MA

What is bad about Sprite. Not much. Used to be my drink of choice as a kid. Before I cut out all soda. But I still have it as a treat once in a while. I make it in a punch bowl and put sorbet in it for a sizzln drink.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA

Delicious and refreshing! This soda tends to be on the lighter side when it comes to flavor but can be heavy on the carbonation. It's great with mixed alcoholic drinks at a party or just sipping on in front of the TV.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now