BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY
I always keep my refrigerator stocked with sprite! Its the perfect carbonated drink without all the nasty caffeine and sugars that are in normal carbonated drinks.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC
Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Deja E.
Deja E.
Suffolk , VA
This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
This is one of the most bought soda at my home. I drink it to make me feel better whne my babies tummys aren't feeling good mix it with some water and there you go.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I love Sprite!! It especially comes in handy during the times when you're feeling under the weather. It also tastes great when you want soda but nothing too crazy.
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont, MA
Buen sabor, lo típoco de todo sprite. No es algo extraordinario pero los refrescos en lata siempre son mejores, ya que mantien la temperatura fría por más tiempo.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Dundalk, MD
This is my favorite soda to drink! I like that its a clear soda so no artificial dye or coloring. Sprite is very refreshing. I highly recommend Sprite to everyone
Asheton T.
Asheton T.
Woodleaf, NC
An inexpensive sofa with an expensive taste. Great for mixing drinks and perfect if you're wanting to avoid all the sugars that are added into darker soft drinks.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Austin, Tx
So refreshing! Classic taste! Forever one of my favorite sodas. Great alone and iced down. Even better as a mixer! Vodka and Sprite is my favorite adult beverage!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
My favorite to drink on a hot day or to mix with vodka or Bacardi. Cheap and easy to find any where! I don't recommend if you're trying to make a skinny cocktail!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?