Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
Denise F.
Denise F.
São Leopoldo

So good to drink when it's hot to refresh yourself. Of course it's not healthy to drink everyday, i don't drink everyday, just in some occasions. But for me it's better than any other soda.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA

Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I just feel that spray is that the street to drink when there's a barbecue because I feel like it's not too bubbly and like it doesn't upset your stomach I don't know I just like the flavor
Taimy M.
Taimy M.

I freaking love sprite like come now, who doesn't?! Sprite is definitely my third favorite soda in the world the first one is of course Coke and then Pepsi and then Sprite! I love it tho!!!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ladner

Lemon lime soda is my go to for a fizzy drink since it isn't too over powering or flavorful. The packaging feels nice, although I'm on the move a lot so a twist bottle is more convenient.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.

When I drink soda I always seem to grab a Sprite. It has a refreshing taste and just enough acid. It only gets 4 stars because I feel the fizz does not last too long once you open the can.
thaianna s.
thaianna s.

I do not drink more soda, BUT I loved when I was drinking sprite is LEMON EH which makes everything tastier, I think water should taste like sprite only for me to start drinking more water
Megan Y.
Megan Y.

I love this taste pop, it's a great flavor and fizzy drink for something a little different. I don't really like to drink pop but when I do I will drink this. These make great mixed drinks
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now