Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

I have loved Sprite since I was a little girl. Love the lemon flavor and the bubbles. I also love that it is caffeine free. Now my kids really enjoy drinking Sprite. It feels like family traditions.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Fort Madison, IA

This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, AR

Been drinking Sprite since I was a kid. Love that it's clear no color or dyes. And it's so refreshing and crisp. Love to drink it when I don't feel well. Or love to add a bit of juice to it as well.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA

Sprite is my lifeeee. I would prefer this over any dark soda any day. I love the flavor not too sweet it's just right. I would recommend this to anyone who this they're drinking too many dark sodas.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Mount Vernon, IL

I've drank sprite since I was a kid. It would always be the alternative soda to get because my mom didn't want me to have a soda with caffeine. Makes me feel like a kid. Very fresh, awakening taste.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

I think Sprite is a get soda if you don't a dark soda. It has get flavor and very refreshing. I grew up on this drink whenever we did have family outings.I couldn't image not having this in my life.
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR

We love Sprite! It is always a staple in our house when someone is sick! I love the sweet carbonated taste, yet not too strong! Perfect for the holiday get togethers and adding a little your punch!
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL

I love this product! It's great for when my stomach hurts or I don't feel well! It's really affordable, obviously, lol! It tastes like seven up but a little different! I would highly recommend this
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC

Sprite is a staple soda. VERY carbonated, but thats what most like about it. It has a citrus-y taste once you get past the carbonation. Not quite lemon, not quite lime. Definitely delicious though.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now