BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Crystal P.
Houston , TX
I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
Amara M.
North Hills, CA
Great if you want soda that's caffeine free. I usually will opt for this later in the day at work. I also like that it is colorless so it won't stain my teeth.
Danielle L.
I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
April D.
West Jordan, UT
Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
Abi L.
Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
Iesis M.
This product here is so refreshing especially when u have or deal with acid reflex always help me settle my tummy when its upset has a light n sparkling taste.
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH
Great treat for teens and kids because of no caffeine in it. I like that it is clear and the only pop option I don't mind letting my kids have once in a while.
Hannah B.
Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Chynna S.
Classics soda love how refreshing Sprite is with a meal or on a hot day! I think they changed the flavor as it tastes like it has more of a lemon kick to it!!
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Yummm!! If I'm not drinking black soda then this is what I'm drinking. I love the taste of lemon on this, great for the summer. It's like carbonated lemonade.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?