Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Martina P.
Martina P.
Spokane, WA

If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Esta bebida la tomo desde pequeña ya que en casa os gusta mucho y pues en la lata es practico de llevar en la cartera, mochila, maleta, todo os queda genial y con galleta de agua es riquizima
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA

This is my go to soda if I was craving a carbonated beverage. I don't drink dark sodas so this works for me. Great tasting and refreshing. I can taste the lemon and that's a plus. Great soda
Missy c.
Missy c.

I like to keep sprite in my house. I like the taste and love that it has no caffeine. We call this our medicine when someone is having stomach issues we drink sprite and makes it all better.
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX

I only drink Sprite. Dr.pepper is to stong and I only drink soda 3 times a month sometimes less. But when I do I drink Sprite. It is so good it's not to strong or to sweet I love it so much.
Angela D.
Angela D.

Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va

I needed a drink that was refreshing during the summertime. I found it in Sprite because it is really nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also doe not leave dark spots on your teeth.
alicia c.
alicia c.
El Paso, TX

Tambien es una de mis preferidas, realmente sabe a limon, esta tambien la compro mucho para consumo de mi casa, en pack de 12, porque somos pocos en mi casa y pues asi no desperdisiamos soda
Summer R.
Summer R.
Las cruces, NM

Sprite is my favorite! Considering the fact that I'm a ur song mother, it is caffeine free. It has a nice crisp I just posted be it! It is super yummy for the times I'm craving a soda pop!(:
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX

Sprite is a very refreshing soda and is lower on calories than the darker color sodas. It also helps settle a stomach ache too. At least that's what I have used it for.great price point too.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?