BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC
Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love sprite
I'm always sick and sprite always settles my stomach when I can't keep anything down. It taste wonderful, it's settling , it's a wonderful life soda.
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY
I always keep my refrigerator stocked with sprite! Its the perfect carbonated drink without all the nasty caffeine and sugars that are in normal carbonated drinks.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I love Sprite!! It especially comes in handy during the times when you're feeling under the weather. It also tastes great when you want soda but nothing too crazy.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Sprite tastes good but it is not my favorite. After awhile it gets boring and it always makes me feel more hungry than other drinks for some reason. I prefer Coke.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
This is one of the most bought soda at my home. I drink it to make me feel better whne my babies tummys aren't feeling good mix it with some water and there you go.
Deja E.
Deja E.
Suffolk , VA
This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont, MA
Buen sabor, lo típoco de todo sprite. No es algo extraordinario pero los refrescos en lata siempre son mejores, ya que mantien la temperatura fría por más tiempo.
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH
I drink this better then any other drink I use to drink Mountain Dew that have a lot of sugar in it and it's not good for anyone same as Pepsi I drink sprite zero
Megan R.
Megan R.
Dundalk, MD
This is my favorite soda to drink! I like that its a clear soda so no artificial dye or coloring. Sprite is very refreshing. I highly recommend Sprite to everyone
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?