Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Heva M.
Heva M.
Brockton, MA
Sprite is another classic beverage that I enjoy very much. It's a great drink to have at barbeques or parties, considering it's the summer time it tastes best cold!
Stephania N.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL
This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
This is one of the most bought soda at my home. I drink it to make me feel better whne my babies tummys aren't feeling good mix it with some water and there you go.
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY
I always keep my refrigerator stocked with sprite! Its the perfect carbonated drink without all the nasty caffeine and sugars that are in normal carbonated drinks.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I love Sprite!! It especially comes in handy during the times when you're feeling under the weather. It also tastes great when you want soda but nothing too crazy.
Richard G.
Richard G.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love sprite I drink it every day I love the flavor and it really helps out my stomach I have a lot of stomach problems so it really helps me out a lot
Deja E.
Deja E.
Suffolk Virginia
This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Sprite tastes good but it is not my favorite. After awhile it gets boring and it always makes me feel more hungry than other drinks for some reason. I prefer Coke.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC
Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
Sick? Drink a sprite. Thirsty but don't want water? Drink a sprite. Throat scratchy or stomach upset? Drink a sprite. It's refreshing and helps with home remedies!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?