Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Christina G.
Christina G.

This is one of my favorite sodas. I love how refreshing it tastes and how it does not have the fake taste that some other brands of soda have. I could drink this all day, if it were healthy for me.
Angelimar P.
Angelimar P.
Waterbury, CT

Personally, this is my favorite soda for BBQ's. It's definitely more refreshing than dark sodas and the flavor is great as it's always been. It met my expectations, I would definitely buy it again.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Fort Myers, FL

This is definitely a classic. It has a perfect balance of flavor and effervescence. It is great alone and also paired with cranberry juice. It also serves as a fantastic mixer for alcoholic drinks.
Jobie P.
Jobie P.
Racine, WI

I bought a one dozen cans of this Sprite Lemon_lime Soda. It is on sale whenI bought it in the store.I always buy and stock up for this because I love Sprite and this flavor. It is also affordable.
Jennifer Paola S.
Jennifer Paola S.
Lima

esta bebida es una clasica, cada vez que la encuentro en algun lugar no dudo en comprarlame encanta, el sabor es espectacular y a diferencia de otras esta no tiene mucho gas es perfecta, me encanta
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL

Sprite is a quality lemon lime soda. I prefer sprite when I'm looking for a light beverage with a little more taste than water. I enjoy the carbonation level and it's caffeine free which is a plus.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY

Sprite sort of reminds me of Ginger Ale just with a lemon lime taste to it. Very refreshing. Although if you dont drink it quick enough the soda will go flat and have that sugar water taste to it.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

definitely will always choose sprite over any other "lemon-lime" soda!! i've been drinking sprite for as long as i can remember and i can honestly say it's got the most refreshing and crisp taste!
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Marva G.
Marva G.

Very refreshing beverage. Best served cold. Very inexpensive if bought in bulk sizes. Lemon lime flavor goes hand & hand with this drink. Very nice quality drink and I've been drinking it forever.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now