Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I love Sprite!! It especially comes in handy during the times when you're feeling under the weather. It also tastes great when you want soda but nothing too crazy.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
Sick? Drink a sprite. Thirsty but don't want water? Drink a sprite. Throat scratchy or stomach upset? Drink a sprite. It's refreshing and helps with home remedies!
Richard G.
Richard G.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love sprite I drink it every day I love the flavor and it really helps out my stomach I have a lot of stomach problems so it really helps me out a lot
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY
I always keep my refrigerator stocked with sprite! Its the perfect carbonated drink without all the nasty caffeine and sugars that are in normal carbonated drinks.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Sprite tastes good but it is not my favorite. After awhile it gets boring and it always makes me feel more hungry than other drinks for some reason. I prefer Coke.
Deja E.
Deja E.
Suffolk Virginia
This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Scottsville, VA
I love sprite
I'm always sick and sprite always settles my stomach when I can't keep anything down. It taste wonderful, it's settling , it's a wonderful life soda.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA
Suuuuuper sugary and kinda hurts your teeth if you drink too much but that's pretty much all soda. It's pretty good though and it's nice that isn't not caffeinated
Frances M.
Frances M.
Austin, Tx
So refreshing! Classic taste! Forever one of my favorite sodas. Great alone and iced down. Even better as a mixer! Vodka and Sprite is my favorite adult beverage!
Lisset M.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee, Fl
Absolutely love Sprite lemon lime. Is still taste like Sprite but now it has a extra lemon kick to it and it makes it more refreshing. All this for a great price.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?