Add a Photo

Photos (67)
reegan r.
reegan r.
Lake City, FL

I absolutely love sprite, it's great for when you're sick, or even when you just want a cold soft drink. Incredible amount of flavor and it goes higher than my expectations! i will definitely continue to purchase Sprite
Daelynn S.
Daelynn S.
Moreno Valley, CA

A go to drink if you want something carbonated but not as fattening as other drinks. I just love the mixture of lemon and lime. And very affordable to get at any store. I would definitely recommend this drink to others.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV

I love soda, but sometimes the dark pops don't settle well with me. Sprite is refreshing and light and does not have that effect on me. It's affordable and easy to find at most stores. One of my favorite sodas to drink!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.

Not a huge pop drinker but never disappointed with sprite when I do drink it! Also perfect for when that stomach bug is going around. Love when they are on sale at our Kroger store! I would recommend to others for sure!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI

My name is Sierra, but I have to say that Sprite beats out Sierra Mist every time. It is just so much sweeter! It is very affordable, tastes crisp and sweet. A perfect beverage when you want carbonated, but no caffeine.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda, it has an amazing unique taste, a great bubble to it and is way better than any lemon lime soda! It is a very great value and I would buy again! Also would recommend to others!!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Canada

Not only is it a great refreshing drink on a hot summer day but also amazing mix for drinks! Add it to any fruity drink to get it a bubbly lime taste! You can find them at Walmart or any other store that might sale pop!
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE

Love this drink, as do my kids! It's lightweight taste and lemon lime flavor make it so fun to drink! The assortment of sizes and prices make it easy to choose and the bright green container make it easily identifiable!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I've been drinking it since i was a kid. It's definitely the best soda that made without caffine and the most delicious. If you haven't tried sprite before then you definitely should!
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Ogden, UT

Sprite is Phenomenal, it has great lemony limoney taste and is very easy to get. You can buy this at the gas station or any grocery store. I would recommend this if you love lime and lemon twist. I would buy this again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now