BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Stephania N.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL
This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Canton, GA
I love Sprite and have been drinking it since I was a girl. My family are long time coca-cola product drinkers and would love to have coupons if they are available.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
This is the best soda ever. It is great when you have a tummyache it is great when you're sick it's all around just really good soda but it has the best flavor ever
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Naples, FL
I love Sprite!!!!!!!!! Sprite is one of my favorite drinks besides Pepsi and coke. The lemon lime Sprite just makes you feel better on a hot day or after a busy day
Heva M.
Heva M.
Brockton, MA
Sprite is another classic beverage that I enjoy very much. It's a great drink to have at barbeques or parties, considering it's the summer time it tastes best cold!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Sprite tastes good but it is not my favorite. After awhile it gets boring and it always makes me feel more hungry than other drinks for some reason. I prefer Coke.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
Sick? Drink a sprite. Thirsty but don't want water? Drink a sprite. Throat scratchy or stomach upset? Drink a sprite. It's refreshing and helps with home remedies!
Deja E.
Deja E.
Suffolk , VA
This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC
Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Charlottesville, VA
I love sprite
I'm always sick and sprite always settles my stomach when I can't keep anything down. It taste wonderful, it's settling , it's a wonderful life soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?