Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
San Jose, CA

Well I love soda Sprite lemon- lime soda. It's really good drink is delicious when you eat some tacos de carne asada and the soda on the side it's real good!!!!. I 100% recommend it's delicious!!!!.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA

Sprite is my lifeeee. I would prefer this over any dark soda any day. I love the flavor not too sweet it's just right. I would recommend this to anyone who this they're drinking too many dark sodas.
Phoebe S.
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Great, classic taste of sprite. This and ginger ale are hands down my favorites. I don't like cola - I prefer the fresh, light sensation and taste I get from lighter sodas like this or Mountain Dew.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

I have loved Sprite since I was a little girl. Love the lemon flavor and the bubbles. I also love that it is caffeine free. Now my kids really enjoy drinking Sprite. It feels like family traditions.
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA

I'm weird in terms of pairing my drinks with my food or whatever I'm eating like how some pair alcohol with food. I like this with peanuts. Don't judge me just try it. And cashews are great with it.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Mount Vernon, IL

I've drank sprite since I was a kid. It would always be the alternative soda to get because my mom didn't want me to have a soda with caffeine. Makes me feel like a kid. Very fresh, awakening taste.
Sham ..
Sham ..
Palmer, AK

Sprite is legit my favorite soda. None of this Sierra Mist/7up can come close to the taste. If you think they taste the same you need to drink more Sprite so you can fully understand how pure it is.
Kira L.
Kira L.
Brookhaven, GA

Sprite is a classic. It serves as my basic go to soda. I personally can taste the difference between sprite and a knock off brand because sprite has such a clear crisp flavor which it hard to match.
Amber b.
Amber b.
fort madison iowa

This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now