Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

This is delicious and refreshing. It's conveniently sold in most grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants for easy access. It's also super affordable. I'll continue you to buy this for my family.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Goodrich, TX

I love a crisp, refreshin Sprite. The lemon-lime flavor hits the spot every time. Especially when I'm not feeling good. There's just something about a Sprite that makes me feel better, when I'm sick.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC

When it comes to sodas i am a classic girl I like a classic Coke and a classic Sprite. It gives me the burn I need when I don't want dark soda. The flavor is good and balanced, perfect the way it is.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
River Oaks, TX

This always makes my sick stomach feel better. I don't just think it's the nostalgia either from being little and sick and my mom handing me some sprite. It really soothes an upset stomach. Try it!!!
Maida I.
Maida I.

Just a regular Sprite. Inexpensive, tastes good, I use it every now and then, love the taste and it really refreshes me at summer. Met all my expectations, loving the packaging also. Would recommend.
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

I love sprite over any other lemon lime soda. I use it to make drinks with cranberry juice so I cant taste the total cranberry flavor. I buy in cans and they are costly for a 12 pack or a case of it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I love Sprite! A cold Sprite with ice is an amazing drink after a long day! It's caffeine free I'm pretty sure and it taste great. It's only about a dollar a can and I would recommend this to others.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento, Ca

My favorite backyard BBQ refresher in the summer!! So refreshing and crisp and clean. It is great to pop them in the freezer for about 10 minutes and make them into a slushie to take out by the pool.
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA

I'm weird in terms of pairing my drinks with my food or whatever I'm eating like how some pair alcohol with food. I like this with peanuts. Don't judge me just try it. And cashews are great with it.
Kira L.
Kira L.
Brookhaven, GA

Sprite is a classic. It serves as my basic go to soda. I personally can taste the difference between sprite and a knock off brand because sprite has such a clear crisp flavor which it hard to match.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now