Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI

Just overall great tasting beverage that's even tastier ice cold!!! Majority of my family and friends love this beverage. Definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't already tasted Sprite.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

Sprite is my favorite drink of all time. I love it. Other than water. It meets various of my expectations. It's very affordable, not too expensive. Amazing taste. The flavor is just delicious.
sprite is one of my favorite drinks!! it's light and doesn't make me feel like i've drank a really bad carbonated drink (even though it's not good for you) it's not the worst for you either!!
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm a huge fan of this when I'm not feeling well, it's just light and refreshing enough to settle a tummy ache. The flavor is smooth and doesn't bite back like other citrus drinks tend to do.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Bayonne, NJ

I love me some soda and Sprite is my go to can it's great you can put it with lemon you can serve it with a lime make stuff with it like Jell-O alcohol chaser it's great for anything honestly
Audrianna A.
Audrianna A.
Salt Lake City

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda was very crisp and refreshing. I was dehydrated and decided to go for one and it was very good. It quenched my thirst and I would re purches for my future thirst needs.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas since I was a kid! This summer I drank a lot of it because I choose it over the caffeine sodas. It's just refreshing and good tasting. Perfect on a hot day!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK

I love Sprite! I drink this when I have stomach problems and it helps calm it down! I love the clenching flavor of lemon and lime in this soda! It is great for kids on a day out at the park!!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Trenton, MI

Love this drink!!! Great blend of citrus of lemon and lime. I prefer it over Sierrea Mist. Although they are both great. I am a repeat custmer of this product. For the price its a good value.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?