Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Waj U.
Waj U.
Alpharetta, GA

Gimme some Sprite with a bag of kettle cooked chips and it's my favorite snack that can ever be. Just the perfect hint of sugar and lime in this drink makes my day every time I drink it.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

The original sprite drink is not only deliciously refreshing, but its also perfectly carbonated. One of my favorite sodas would absolutely have to be sprite! Great flavor and affordable!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY

Best lemon-lime soda there is. I think this is much more refreshing and delicious than 7up, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist and other lemon-lime soda. I think the diet is a bit gross though...
Katalin B.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN

I love love love love Sprite. It's so good. The mix between lemon and lime is supeberb. After a long hard day I look forward to coming home sitting down and sipping on a ice cold Sprite.
Janay T.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA

Great taste. I don't really drink soda that much but a good sprite with some good food is always refreshing. I have not tried their other flavors but I'm sure it will taste just as good.
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI

Sprite. Goes great with all foods. Crisp clean and delicious. We add to vanilla ice cream in the summer for a lemon lime float. We add to holiday punch in the winter. Year round grocery.
Keri G.
Keri G.

I enjoy drinking Sprite. It's a refreshing drink, and it's not as heavy on your stomach like most of the dark sodas are. It's a nice alternative when you don't want to just drink water.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA

I LOVE Sprite it has just the right amount of carbonation and flavor! In my opinion it will be appropriate of age 5 and up because of the carbonation, but I think you should try It out!
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA

My go-to soda. The tastes is simple and mixes well with others for a nice cocktail. In comparison to 7UP, this has a lot more flavor. 7UP is a little big too much like soda water to me.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

Sprite is my go to drink when I am hungover. It is extremely airy and bubbly and delicious. It has always been a favorite pop of mine, but it does wonders with curing hangovers of mine.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now