Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Avenal, CA

Random but for a very long time this soda has helped me with stomachaches'. I buy this in bulk for a cheaper price. I love the lime taste. And it is better than drinking caffeinated soda.
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY

I usually drink sugar free, but there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold crisp Sprite! Especially if you have an upset stomach....always my go to when I need a stomach settler!!!!
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Grace B.
Grace B.

Sprite is a classic, you know? It's refreshing, it's tasty, it does the job. I especially like how it pairs with most fast foods. It could do to be a bit less sugary, but just what it is.
Waj U.
Waj U.
Alpharetta, GA

Gimme some Sprite with a bag of kettle cooked chips and it's my favorite snack that can ever be. Just the perfect hint of sugar and lime in this drink makes my day every time I drink it.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

The original sprite drink is not only deliciously refreshing, but its also perfectly carbonated. One of my favorite sodas would absolutely have to be sprite! Great flavor and affordable!
Janay T.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA

Great taste. I don't really drink soda that much but a good sprite with some good food is always refreshing. I have not tried their other flavors but I'm sure it will taste just as good.
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI

Sprite. Goes great with all foods. Crisp clean and delicious. We add to vanilla ice cream in the summer for a lemon lime float. We add to holiday punch in the winter. Year round grocery.
Katalin B.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN

I love love love love Sprite. It's so good. The mix between lemon and lime is supeberb. After a long hard day I look forward to coming home sitting down and sipping on a ice cold Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now