Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
This is a great soda. I like this when I got out to eat and even when my stomach feels sick. It can help settle a stomach well. I prefer sprite over its alternative.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
Verónica R.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL
La única que me gusta, usaría esta mas que el 7up porque siento que su sabor es mas rico. Lo uso con frecuencia y lo recomiendo, su precio económico, muy buen sabor.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Roanoke, VA
I have always enjoyed sprite because of the caffeine free and the taste. It leaves a tingly feeling afterwards and quenches your thirst better than the darker sodas.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
Sprite is my absolute favorite drink of all time!! It's delicious mixed with a raspberry flavoring, everyone should try it! Especially a raspberry sprite from sonic.
Sarita C.
Sarita C.
Saint Cloud, MN
Absolute refreshing! You can mix pretty much anything with it. I love how it hasn't changed its taste over the years. Is a great value and would recommend to others.
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Naples, FL
I love Sprite!!!!!!!!! Sprite is one of my favorite drinks besides Pepsi and coke. The lemon lime Sprite just makes you feel better on a hot day or after a busy day
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
This is the best soda ever. It is great when you have a tummyache it is great when you're sick it's all around just really good soda but it has the best flavor ever
Stephania N.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL
This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Canton, GA
I love Sprite and have been drinking it since I was a girl. My family are long time coca-cola product drinkers and would love to have coupons if they are available.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?