Add a Photo

Photos (83)
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL
Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
It's sprit who doesn't love sprit?!?! It's the best thing since sliced bread! I feel you haven't tried this you must go know and give it a sip!!! You won't regret it!
Dora M.
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN
I always buy this for my kids for when the want a pop. They love the taste and I love that it is clear in case they spill it. Also love it because it's caffeine free.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA
LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I love Sprite, it's my go to drink when I am feeling sick. I also like to drink it in the morning occasionally with my breakfast. It's a good price for what you get.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
Very refreshing!! Especially on a sour stomach when you aren't feeling good, this helps! Plus it has no caffeine so I let my kids drink this when they want some pop.
Lena E.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
Used to be my ride or die drink of choice. Its got a good taste and it is worth the amount of money it is sold for. Good flavor, good price, all around good product.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
My toddler loves it! It's he drink to loves to ask for and if I don't get it for her she won't drink it. So I already know what she likes to drink with her kids meal.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somersworth, NH
I love Sprite and think it's so refreshing. I love the taste and the carbonation it has. It's perfect for when I'm snacking or on a hot day. I will always repurchase
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?