Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Kimberlly C.
Kimberlly C.

É uma delícia ! Super amei ! Além de ser gostosa, você acha em todo lugar ! Ainda mas neste calor, é uma maravilha ! Quem inventou a Sprite Lemon-Line Soda ! De verdade ta de parabens nao poderia inventar bebida melhor !
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Gainesville

Always and forever my favorite soda. It's nostalgic and the flavor has maintained throughout my whole life. Whenever I go to a restaurant and if I'm craving soda, Sprit is my choice! Refreshing and crisp. Always 5 stars!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

Sprite is my go to soda. At home and at fast food restaurants. I love the fizz. I always mix alittle lemonade with it so it has a sourer taste but thats just personal preference. You can pick these up basically anywhere.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA

I dont buy it on the regultrasound. however when I'm in the mood for it it's fantastic very refreshing. and my go to for an upset tummy. I give it a nice shake first because it's over fizzy but other than that it's great
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Stayton, OR

i am really in love with sprite. its really great for if you have an upset stomach. it also have a very tastey taste to it also. i think whoever made the logo has a very unique mind because no one would choose that logo.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA

I love Sprite especially when it is so cold and it kinda burns on the way down . I always buy this as a means to get away from dark colas . No need to can get the flavor on this and I know lots of people enjoy its flavor
Taylor P.
Taylor P.

Sprite is a great go-to soda that is light and refreshing. It is affordable, and can be purchased virtually anywhere. Sprite never dissapoints - always delivering on flavor and consistency! I will continue to buy Sprite.
Jimena B.
Jimena B.

Este es uno de mis refrescos favoritos, amo su sabor, y lo mjor de todo que puedes acompañarlos con lo que gustes, sean comidas ,sean botanas , sean solas de todas maneras tiene un sabor riquísimo y heladas son geniales.
Angila J.
Angila J.

Always crave a cold sprite! Nothing beats it! Love the bubbly feel and the sweet and acidic flavor. It's inexpensive and always in my house for pizza night or long days! My favorite always recommend. No artificial colors
Scarlet G.
Scarlet G.
Mexico, city

This is one of my favorite sodas, each I eat fast food almost always order a sprite, its flavor is a perfect blend of acid, sweet and especially the gas, my friends and I bebemosmucho sprite and losrecomiendo, seriously.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now