Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Makenzie O.
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX

This is not my favorite drink because my family has always used this as an upset stomach reliever. But it is a favorite with the kiddos no matter what they feel like! Affordable, refreshing, and tasty. We will always buy this!
Heather T.
Heather T.

This is a classic favorite. I don't drink pop frequently however I will chose this when getting fast food depending what options there are. Always good flavor, although I find I crave water and that my thirst isn't quenched.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm not the biggest fan of lemon and lime mixed together so I'm going to have to give this product 3 stars! It doesn't taste horrible , just not my cup of tea . Nice packaging though ! I'd still totally recommend this others !
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

My go to drink at all times. I stopped drinking dark pop and stick to this as I hate sierra mist. It's easy to come by and delicious when cold. I always have at my house so if my guest don't like it I usually have kool aid lol
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Lemon-Lime Sprite, it is a good drink to rehydrate myself after college or along with my lunch. I have been drinking this for years, and I am extremely happy with how much this drink satisfys my needs, and how good it tastes.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL

This feels conflicting to rank. My heart wants to give it a five because all of my life Sprite was touted as the healthiest soda choice, but now, as an adult, I know that none of them are actually healthy and it makes me sad.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI

This stuff for sure is a miracle worker! Not only does it tastes great when I'm not sick, it makes my stomach feel better when I'm not feeling well. I would try to keep some in the house at all times, but it goes too quickly!
Azzaam K.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX

Sprite is the most famous lemon-lime soda made by Coka Cola. Sprite's slogans in the 60s and 70s ranged from "Taste Its Tingling Tartness," "Naturally Tart," and "It's a Natural!" and "It's Sprite!" It was introduced in 1961.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

It's weird but I don't like colored soda, I automatically associate bright sodas with extra chemicals. Sprite is always there to make me feel less bad for drinking soda haha. It's definitely addicting, and refreshing to have.
Natasha e.
Natasha e.

Whats not to like about a soda with a lemon. It extremely refreshing drink with a bit of lemon in it. When you have had a big meal and feel a need to loosen up a little this drink is for you. It a must for big family dinners.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now