Add a Photo

Photos (80)
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, tx

I don't like the taste of lemon or lime, but I like sprite. It's especially great if you're sick. It's also great for a mixed drink like Sprite, Gray Goose, and a splash of grenadine.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

Classic Soda. Great to have around the house. Carbonated. Great for parties. Keep in mind there is a lot of sugar. Priced the same as other sodas, so it's adorable. Found nearly everywhere.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA

Not my favorite choice but when there's no coke or orange soda, definitely go for this. Not that I hate it, do really like the drink and tastes great but it all depends on your preference.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.

When I drink soda I always seem to grab a Sprite. It has a refreshing taste and just enough acid. It only gets 4 stars because I feel the fizz does not last too long once you open the can.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.

I love this taste pop, it's a great flavor and fizzy drink for something a little different. I don't really like to drink pop but when I do I will drink this. These make great mixed drinks
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY

I usually drink sugar free, but there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold crisp Sprite! Especially if you have an upset stomach....always my go to when I need a stomach settler!!!!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It is always refreshing, tasty and Craig. Sprite can be expensive depending on where you buy it. The flavor is worth the price and i would recommend to others.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL

Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. I like that there is no color also. Sprite is my favorite soda and is the perfect amount of sweet yet crisp. Perfect in the cooler or out of the fridge!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now