BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
Very refreshing!! Especially on a sour stomach when you aren't feeling good, this helps! Plus it has no caffeine so I let my kids drink this when they want some pop.
Verónica R.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL
La única que me gusta, usaría esta mas que el 7up porque siento que su sabor es mas rico. Lo uso con frecuencia y lo recomiendo, su precio económico, muy buen sabor.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I love Sprite, it's my go to drink when I am feeling sick. I also like to drink it in the morning occasionally with my breakfast. It's a good price for what you get.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
Sprite is my absolute favorite drink of all time!! It's delicious mixed with a raspberry flavoring, everyone should try it! Especially a raspberry sprite from sonic.
Lena E.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
Used to be my ride or die drink of choice. Its got a good taste and it is worth the amount of money it is sold for. Good flavor, good price, all around good product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somersworth, NH
I love Sprite and think it's so refreshing. I love the taste and the carbonation it has. It's perfect for when I'm snacking or on a hot day. I will always repurchase
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
My toddler loves it! It's he drink to loves to ask for and if I don't get it for her she won't drink it. So I already know what she likes to drink with her kids meal.
Sarita C.
Sarita C.
Saint Cloud, MN
Absolute refreshing! You can mix pretty much anything with it. I love how it hasn't changed its taste over the years. Is a great value and would recommend to others.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
Stephania N.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL
This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?