BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Frances M.
Austin, Tx
So refreshing! Classic taste! Forever one of my favorite sodas. Great alone and iced down. Even better as a mixer! Vodka and Sprite is my favorite adult beverage!
Asheton T.
Woodleaf, NC
An inexpensive sofa with an expensive taste. Great for mixing drinks and perfect if you're wanting to avoid all the sugars that are added into darker soft drinks.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. It's truly my favorite lemon lime soda. The price is about as average as any other soda. Theirs also many different varieties.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
Nothing quenches your thirst quite like an ice cold Sprite. The lemon lime flavor, the fizz from the bubbles, it just all comes together in a beautiful symphony.
kayla e.
Salisbury, NC
Sprite is a very refreshing drink when you are thirsty, and it's also good since it has no calories. Its a good drink when you feel like you are dehydrated also.
Melissa S.
Glendale, AZ
I much prefer Sierra Mist. Sprite is almost too sweet and has a bad aftertaste to me but since intryntonstay away from caffeine sometimes this is my only option.
Daisy A.
Can't go wrong with clear soda they have such a refreshing taste to them and Spite is one of them. This soda can be great for just about anything you use it for.
Ashley S.
Ashland, OR
Sprite is probably one of the only sodas that I actually drink. It has a great refreshing taste and it doesn't feel like it's loaded with sugar like other sodas.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
I'm not really a soda drinker when I do which is usually when I go out its sprite or ginger Ale, I love the crisp refreshing taste of the lemony lime sprite has.
Genesis C.
Rialto, CA
We don't drink soda that much but when we do have this kind its cause my brother is coming ! It always works for when you have a stomach ach this soda helps a lot
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?