Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL

Sprite has always been my go to soda. I would drink it everyday if I could. I love the creator of Sprite. I would recommend sprite to anybody who loves lemon lime soda. And it's not expensive either.
Laci R.
Laci R.
Burlington, IA

I love Sprite! If I'm sick to my stomach or juat don't want any other kind than I always drink Sprite! Its nice and refreshing no matter if its hot or cold outside and love it cause it caffeine free!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
River Oaks, TX

This always makes my sick stomach feel better. I don't just think it's the nostalgia either from being little and sick and my mom handing me some sprite. It really soothes an upset stomach. Try it!!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I love Sprite! A cold Sprite with ice is an amazing drink after a long day! It's caffeine free I'm pretty sure and it taste great. It's only about a dollar a can and I would recommend this to others.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY

What can I say about sprite? It's a standard pick that never changes. It is a great refresher on a hot day. The packaging stays the same an hardly ever changes. We buy this on a fairly regular basis.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC

When it comes to sodas i am a classic girl I like a classic Coke and a classic Sprite. It gives me the burn I need when I don't want dark soda. The flavor is good and balanced, perfect the way it is.
Amber b.
Amber b.
fort madison iowa

This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Mount Vernon, IL

I've drank sprite since I was a kid. It would always be the alternative soda to get because my mom didn't want me to have a soda with caffeine. Makes me feel like a kid. Very fresh, awakening taste.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

I think Sprite is a get soda if you don't a dark soda. It has get flavor and very refreshing. I grew up on this drink whenever we did have family outings.I couldn't image not having this in my life.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now