BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
Sprit has always been in my life. I drank it as a kid, mostly because it's caffeine free and my parents didn't want me jumping off the wall. But that's an amazing perk to this delicious beverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a carbonated beverage with no caffeine or even just a caffeinated beverage. Very satisfying.
Anna V.
Westerville, OH
Has a classy taste to it, my family loves it and but it all the time. I personally don't really like it, I find it's too sweet. I also find that it gets flat very quickly which is a little annoying but that is something I can get past. Overall, I prefer other drinks but I do know my family likes it so it's all about personal preference.
Aiyana P.
Love Sprite so much!!! It's versatile taste makes it perfect for just about any meal. This soda is also perfect for those sick days with a can of soup and some crackers
Tammy T.
ITS AMAZING TASTE KINDA LIKE 7UP ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SODAS IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT GO OUT AND GET IT ITS GOOD IT NOT TOO HEAVY OR WHATEVER IT TASTE LIKE BUBBLY LIME WATER
Taylor N.
You can never go wrong with sprite. When I want something carbonated but I don't want to drink a dark soda, I always go with sprite. It is so refreshing and do delicious, especially with a yummy lunch or something. I can usually find the 12 pack on sale at my store for like 4/$10 or 4/$12 and I always stock up as my boyfriend and I like to drink it.
Sal M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Classic stuff. Don't drink it often, but always enjoy it when I do. Usually late night because it's caffeine free. Clean taste, refreshing; best on ice or ice-cold.
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
Sprite is the soda you go to if you really like something bubbly. It has a distinct taste from the other lemon-lime sodas, but isn't too sweet. It's also not full of a bunch of preservatives. This and the fact that it's clear and doesn't stain makes it a plus for babysitters when the kids beg for just one little sip.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
This is one of my first choices when it comes to sodas. It is refreshing and it doesn't have too many artificial coloring. When it is iced cold, it is so refreshing for the summer time. This is one of the sodas that we constantly buy and have at home. If you actually add an actual little piece of lemon, it will even intensify the flavor.
Lyssa W.
Newport News, VA
This would be my go to soda. By far my favorite clear soda . The flavor is just how a lemon lime soda supposed to taste. Improvement in the soda and the many flavors it has no need. Every time i go to a store i buy this soda. I would recommend if you like soda but don't want a dark soda this is the soda to go to..
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
I'm not really a soda drinker when I do which is usually when I go out its sprite or ginger Ale, I love the crisp refreshing taste of the lemony lime sprite has.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?