BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Dora M.
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN
I always buy this for my kids for when the want a pop. They love the taste and I love that it is clear in case they spill it. Also love it because it's caffeine free.
Savanna G.
Savanna G.
Spite is good also drunk this since I was little it's been around forever who hasn't . I love the when it's cold if you haven't tried this your missing out rate 10/10
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA
LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
It's sprit who doesn't love sprit?!?! It's the best thing since sliced bread! I feel you haven't tried this you must go know and give it a sip!!! You won't regret it!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Gardena, CA
I mean what can I say on a hot day an ice cold Sprite hits the spot! It's also great mixed into an assorted variety of fruit juices overall great drink must taste ūüėāūüėā
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I love Sprite, it's my go to drink when I am feeling sick. I also like to drink it in the morning occasionally with my breakfast. It's a good price for what you get.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
Very refreshing!! Especially on a sour stomach when you aren't feeling good, this helps! Plus it has no caffeine so I let my kids drink this when they want some pop.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?