Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA
Can't go wrong with the original. This is a go too when I want to feel like a kid again. When I splurge and give my kids a few drinks of soda, this is what I give them.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Ayesha C.
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX
So fresh and crisp! Love this even more in the can, I feel like it really preserves the flavor. Goes well with food, great when you're sick. It's the obly soda I like!
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA
LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?