BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA
LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
It's sprit who doesn't love sprit?!?! It's the best thing since sliced bread! I feel you haven't tried this you must go know and give it a sip!!! You won't regret it!
Dora M.
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN
I always buy this for my kids for when the want a pop. They love the taste and I love that it is clear in case they spill it. Also love it because it's caffeine free.
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL
Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
Savanna G.
Savanna G.
Spite is good also drunk this since I was little it's been around forever who hasn't . I love the when it's cold if you haven't tried this your missing out rate 10/10
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?