Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Dina N.
Dina N.

One of the best soda I reach out for if I need help digesting my food.. always met my expectations and it's better than regular black soda if u want something light.. affordable.. would buy again!!!!!
Kodi S.
Kodi S.
Fredricton

Good for kids lunches, or mixing a small drink. Not overly excited about these. I would honestly much prefer to buy the larger cans. Flavour is still the same, had gotten at Walmart was disappointing.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Red Oak, TX

Sprite is not only a refreshing drink for any day, but Sprite has always seemed to be our go to drink when myself or kids get sick. It was my go to drink when I was pregnant with all three of my kids.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK

i love this soda!!! it tastes wonderfully refreshing with no bad after taste. it does'nt make me feel bloated like most copycat brands. the price is affordable too!! that's why we always purchase it!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Niagara Falls

This pop is amazing. It has the original sprite taste with a hint of lemon lime. It's amazing and is so subtle that it changes the flavour oh so much to give it the right taste that just hits the spot
April S.
April S.

I love Sprite! It exceeded my expectations. I hate any brown soda so j usually just have Sprite. It is very affordable if you buy in bulk. It is a great value and I will definitely be buying it again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX

I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Josie S.
Josie S.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. i like the cans the best. they normally have good sales on sprite and i think it tastes better than sierra mist or other brands. i will continue buying sprite!!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS

Love the taste of Sprite! There are so many favors that can be added to Sprite as well and give you an excellent combination! I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY

Love love love regular sprite. I always drink it when I'm sick and even when I'm not suck. I'm a continuous buyer of sprite because it has great flavor! It's affordable and one of my go-to drinks!!!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now