Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Missy c.
Missy c.

I like to keep sprite in my house. I like the taste and love that it has no caffeine. We call this our medicine when someone is having stomach issues we drink sprite and makes it all better.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Ashland, KY

This is a very good drink for upset tummies because it calms it down. Plus it is just an all around good drink when you want something smooth to drink that doesn't have a strong taste to it.
Angela D.
Angela D.

Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.

One of the best sodas ever that you can never have too much of! A refreshing drink that cools you down as it touches you mouth. The lemon-lime flavor is perfect for a hot day out in the sun!
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA

This is my go to soda if I was craving a carbonated beverage. I don't drink dark sodas so this works for me. Great tasting and refreshing. I can taste the lemon and that's a plus. Great soda
Summer R.
Summer R.
Las cruces, NM

Sprite is my favorite! Considering the fact that I'm a ur song mother, it is caffeine free. It has a nice crisp I just posted be it! It is super yummy for the times I'm craving a soda pop!(:
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA

Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

Classic Soda. Great to have around the house. Carbonated. Great for parties. Keep in mind there is a lot of sugar. Priced the same as other sodas, so it's adorable. Found nearly everywhere.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS

I started drinking this while i was pregnant with my son! It's always been a drink I wanted when I was sick . This helped with morning sickness and now it's my favorite carbonated beverage!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now