Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

definitely will always choose sprite over any other "lemon-lime" soda!! i've been drinking sprite for as long as i can remember and i can honestly say it's got the most refreshing and crisp taste!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK

Love the lemon taste
Always a refreshing soda
Love the few flavors
They have
Always love the colorful greens the cans
Or
When I am sick
Molly R.
Molly R.
Evans Mills, NY

It goes flat faster than most sodas, however, I've found it is one of the only sodas from fountains at restaurant that doesn't taste watered down. Great alternative for sugar without the caffeine.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY

Sprite sort of reminds me of Ginger Ale just with a lemon lime taste to it. Very refreshing. Although if you dont drink it quick enough the soda will go flat and have that sugar water taste to it.
Kali M.
Kali M.
Conroe, TX

Been drinking this since I was little and it's still my favorite drink after 10 years. Best drink to get away your thirst on a hot sunny day. They're great for parties picnics or even for snacks.
Liliana g.
Liliana g.

Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Lul A.
Lul A.
Saint Louis, MO

This soda is so delicious and is one of my favorite soda's ever! It even helps with stomach main when you are going to puke or something drink this! It has lemon in it which will help your body !
Bree C.
Bree C.
Irmo, SC

I absolutely loved this soda. I personally love all Sprite products. I think that they should create more flavors and different kinds of Sprite. I would love to try something different in Sprite.
Juli M.
Juli M.
Bradenton, FL

Classic Sprite is the best! I am a huge fan of clear sodas, and I have always loved Sprite. The lemon lime combination is extremely refreshing, especially during the hot summer months in Florida!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk Park, NC

If i ever have an upset stomach or nausea, i always go for what my mom gave me. Sprite and saltine crackers! This is my go to drink besides water when im sick or want a soda without the caffeine!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?