Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI

Good soda to have if you want a clear soda or have an upset stomach. I have had this product several times and have never had an issue, as always these products have never been an issue. The product is affordable in individual bottles getting it in a twelve pack is affordable if there is a sale going on.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Livonia, NY

We love Sprite! As a GERD sufferer, my doctor warned me many years ago about consuming too much caffeine as caffeine can (and does!) aggravate acid reflux. Sprite is a great alternative to a similar product with caffeine, when you're looking to enjoy a crisp, tasty carbonated beverage! Highly recommend!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

Sprite is my favorite soda and the compact size of this is just enough to get a reminder of the sweet world of SPRITE without over indulging. Sprite will always be a 5 star product to me unless the time when you go to the soda dispenser for a refill and the sprite ends up tasting like carbonated water.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN

Sprite has always been a great way for me to have pop without all the caffeine. I think sometimes I really just want the carbonation. But Sprite is my go-to lemon lime soda. I have tried others and they just don't have the same taste. Some leave an a weird aftertaste in my mouth, but Sprte never does.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Boston, MA

This is my third favorite sode. First is pepsi or coke and second is ginger ale but ya this comes third mainly because I love lime and lemon and it just taste good on how they make it. It doesn't hurt drinking it but maybe the first sip. If you r looking for a lemon lime soda this is the soda to drink.
samantha m.
samantha m.

I have always been a fan of light colored sodas but I have to say i love love love sprite! This is hands down my favorite soda! It is also a plus that sprite has no caffeine as well so in my eyes is a little bit better choice. Also when I have a upset stomach this soda has also been a go to choice.🍋🍋🍋
Makenna W.
Makenna W.
Homestead

Ah...... so good! Lemon lime flavor really shines through! Most people have tried this drink before, but for those who haven't, I am not a big fan of carbonated drinks since they hurt my tounge and throat but yet sprite is my favorite soda!! Great sparkle and shine for the one and only lemon lime! 🍋
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA

My favorite soda alongside coke!
I love sprite. Kids love sprite, Everyone loves sprite!
I have been a coca cola products lover for years, and coca colas sprite is too delicious. Definitely one of their best products. Nobody , (store brand and other competitors) compares to the original taste! LOVE!
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

Sprite is me and my families go-to drink for literally any occasion you can think of. When it's not water, it's Sprite. We enjoy how it quenches our thirst with its crispy citrus flavor. For some reason it's lighter and more enjoyable than the darker sodas. I don't see myself drinking anything else.
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Walterboro, SC

Although I don't drink much soda, Sprite is at the top of the list of sodas I do drink. I tend to avoid dark sodas (and most sodas in general), but Sprite is easier to drink because it isn't as sweet as some alternatives. It also tastes better and has better carbonation than other lemon-lime sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now