Add a Photo

Photos (56)
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT

I love #Sprite! I love citrus flavored drinks and to me Sprite is #theoriginal. It's caffeine free which is nice because in Utah caffeine can be taboo. It's not as carbonated as Sierra Mist so if given the choice it's always Sprite. It mixes great with a variety of liquors, juices and syrups to make super fun drinks.
Jovita C.
Jovita C.
Reseda, CA

Anyone that knows me knows that the only soda i consume is sprite. I do not drink caffeine myself so i always drink sprite. I love the lime zesty flavor it provides. its not to sweet at all its just perfect. i always serve this to teenagers since i don't like to give them caffeine as it is bad for you. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN

A great drink to quench your thirst any time of the year (but it also goes great with that summer barbecue food). It's one of the few classic carbonated drinks that is caffeine-free, so it works well for late summer nights. Also, for the adults, it is a solid mixer for any of your favorites: gin, tequila, vodka, etc.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Sprite is always a refreshing soda to enjoy on hot days or days you just don't want any more water. It's easy to drink with meals because it doesn't interfere with the taste of your food. I also drink this because it's caffeine-free. It's a good go-to soda to keep stocked because you can use it with so many things.
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA

Sprite is a good drink to have every once in a while. The lime in it is something that I don't think I can really taste. I don't know if they don't add much into it or if it's mixed in to the point where you can't really taste it but I feel like it has a similar taste to Mountain Dew. It is not my preferred choice.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
Newport News , Virginia

This would be my go to soda. By far my favorite clear soda . The flavor is just how a lemon lime soda supposed to taste. Improvement in the soda and the many flavors it has no need. Every time i go to a store i buy this soda. I would recommend if you like soda but don't want a dark soda this is the soda to go to..
Staci R.
Staci R.

Sprite is the perfect soda when I want something carbonated but not too much syrup. It doesn't have the caffeine like other sodas so it's perfect for times where I just want a nice carbonated drink. It also isn't too overbearing with the taste, so when you drink it with a meal it doesn't take away from your meal.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

This is your classic lemon lime soda. It mixes great with juice, and has a crisp and tangy bubbly taste. I repurchase it frequently, although the high sugar content isn't that healthy. However, I believe there is a bit less sugar in this and definitely less coloring in here which is better than other soft drinks.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

I feel as if this soda is extra acidic and much more carbonated compared to other sodas. Regardless, the lemon-like taste is yummy and refreshing. I like this mixed with other drinks to make punch or alcohol drinks also. Just not alone as the bubbliness is too strong for my liking. These are caffeine-free though!
Diana L.
Diana L.

I love Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda when I need to refresh and also when I'm feeling under the weather. Maybe it's a hispanic thing but when my grandmother always use to give me crackers with sprite to open up my appetite and it always worked. I was able to have a meal after so I have nothing bad to say about Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now