Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY

Oh, Sprite. To be honest, I'm not much of a soda drinker, but if i had to choose a major soda brand to drink, it would be Sprite. It's got a great taste and nice fizz. It's very bad for your teeth though and I don't really like how it makes me feel afterwards. I wouldn't buy this for myself but if someone offers it to me I won't turn it down.
Vani L.
Vani L.

i love sprite so much. usually I just drink water. like that's the main choice of beverage for me. but every now and then you just crave a nice and fuzzy drink and sprite is my go to choice for that! so good! I like that it's not caffeinated because caffeine has an odd opposite effect on. makes me crash without the buzz. but it tastes so good
Rimsha N.
Rimsha N.

a good tasting product cheap and can be found anywhere. Its cooling and refreshing and has a good flavour. The only problem is that it is a can and cant be closed once opened so you either have to finish it or throw it away especially if you are a student and arent allowed drinks other than water in class and you have a short break or lunch
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Pikeville, KY

Sprite has always been my go to when I want something crisp and refreshing. I've been drinking it since I was a kid and it never lets me down.
The packaging is unimportant, it's changed a few times over the years but the product has never changed.
If you're looking for something crisp and refreshing you should definitely pick up a sprite.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

This is one of my first choices when it comes to sodas. It is refreshing and it doesn't have too many artificial coloring. When it is iced cold, it is so refreshing for the summer time. This is one of the sodas that we constantly buy and have at home. If you actually add an actual little piece of lemon, it will even intensify the flavor.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I’d argue there isn’t much sweet in this “sweet & sour” flavor. It’s just a really sour Sprite. It’s not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn’t want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Westerville, OH

Has a classy taste to it, my family loves it and but it all the time. I personally don't really like it, I find it's too sweet. I also find that it gets flat very quickly which is a little annoying but that is something I can get past. Overall, I prefer other drinks but I do know my family likes it so it's all about personal preference.
Bree D.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA

Sprite has been one of my favorite sodas since childhood. The crisp, fresh flavor brings back so many great memories. You can enjoy it alone or turn it into a shirley temple which is always a good time! I also love that it doesn't have caffeine, so no matter what time it is, I can enjoy it without worrying about it affecting my sleep.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA

Sprite is a refreshing drink (perhaps not as refreshing as 7 up though!), and I definitely enjoy one from time to time. My one problem is that it is quite sickly sweet, so it's best enjoyed in small doses. The fact it has no caffeine is nice, especially if one drinks it at night. I wish the lime flavour was more pronounced and sour.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.

I personally like the small cans. I always had trouble finishing off the 20oz 16oz and 12oz of soda. The small cans make me much less likely to over consume the soda and I rarely ever just drink 1/2 the 7.5oz can. Its just about the right size for me - and when I make mixed drinks these are perfect! So I guess that's an added bonus.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now