Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Diana L.
Diana L.

I love Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda when I need to refresh and also when I'm feeling under the weather. Maybe it's a hispanic thing but when my grandmother always use to give me crackers with sprite to open up my appetite and it always worked. I was able to have a meal after so I have nothing bad to say about Sprite.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love these! I usually can't finish a full-size can of pop, and I hate dumping it out. These are the perfect size for me. Just enough to have with a little snack, or just to settle a craving. As far as the flavor of Sprite itself, it's one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing and just the right amount of tangy.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Wichita, KS

I'm OBSESSED with Sprite! I don't often drink soda anymore but when I do, this is my go-to. Soda can honestly be pretty bad for you but sticking to one that isn't highly colored like Sprite is a good option. It's so tasty and perfect with meals! I also like to add oranges in mine and it adds a delicious twist!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Sprite is my 2nd lemon/lime go-to pop choice, the first being Sierra Mist. I can't help but compare the two because they taste similar but Sprite is more acidic-feeling: it doesn't feel as smooth as sierra mist and I can feel it tickling as I drink it. I'll drink it if it's available but I don't buy it myself.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.

I love sprite it is a bit sweet but very bubbly. It captures a rich taste of lemon lime flavor. Sprite is one of my favorite coca cola products because i do not consume coke so i choose sprite over coke. You can find this in many sizes. It is great for kids and not too small. Perfect for an upset stomach too.
Luz C.
Luz C.

Perfect for drinking alone, mixed with alcohol when you are celebrating or with salt when you're a bit dehydrated. It's my go-to soda, always order this one when i go out, goes with everything and can't fail. I would definitely buy it again and again until i find a better multipurpose soda (not anytime soon)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite is definitely not one of my top soda choices. It isn't bad. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I tend to reach for Sprite whenever I am slightly dehydrated but growing tired of drinking water and want a bit of flavor and carbonation. Sprite settles an upset stomach better than ginger ale does for me.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
York, PA

This crisp refreshing alas is nice to drink on hot days and it also works to preserve apple slices to stop them from turning brown. Sprite goes with almost any meal and or food taste and as a plus it is clear so it will not stain very easily. This is a good soda for kids as well because it is caffeine free.
Nathalia P.
Nathalia P.

As always sprite with its good presentation and quality I love this soda is refreshing it may result with too much gas and sometimes it is a bit uncomfortable since it does not leave completely feel its flavor and easy to find in addition that its price is affordable for many.I am Satisfied with the product
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA

yummy and refreshing and everything that you want in a lemon lime soda. great for anything from picnics to easing an upset stomach. also an excellent mixer with other drinks both alcoholic and nonalcoholic. always go back to this classic soft drink. absence of caffeine makes it perfect for children as well!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now