BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Sprite always plays a good role in my family it has a light lemon flavor and when we don't feel too good from our tummy we drink Sprite cold or with ice and it helps us
Aiyana P.
Aiyana P.
Love Sprite so much!!! It's versatile taste makes it perfect for just about any meal. This soda is also perfect for those sick days with a can of soup and some crackers
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
One of my go to sodas! I love the lemon lime twist, the can is always easy to open, and the carbonation level is perfect. Very affordable and always meets expectations!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
I love Sprite especially the original. I cut down on pop so I don't drink it as often as I used to but when I see it at a party of some other gathering I will grab one.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA
Can't go wrong with the original. This is a go too when I want to feel like a kid again. When I splurge and give my kids a few drinks of soda, this is what I give them.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Ayesha C.
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX
So fresh and crisp! Love this even more in the can, I feel like it really preserves the flavor. Goes well with food, great when you're sick. It's the obly soda I like!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?