BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Georgia C.
I love Sprite, it's my go to drink when I am feeling sick. I also like to drink it in the morning occasionally with my breakfast. It's a good price for what you get.
Sarita C.
Saint Cloud, MN
Absolute refreshing! You can mix pretty much anything with it. I love how it hasn't changed its taste over the years. Is a great value and would recommend to others.
Alicia T.
Canton, GA
I love Sprite and have been drinking it since I was a girl. My family are long time coca-cola product drinkers and would love to have coupons if they are available.
Shanice G.
Naples, FL
I love Sprite!!!!!!!!! Sprite is one of my favorite drinks besides Pepsi and coke. The lemon lime Sprite just makes you feel better on a hot day or after a busy day
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
This is the best soda ever. It is great when you have a tummyache it is great when you're sick it's all around just really good soda but it has the best flavor ever
Heva M.
Brockton, MA
Sprite is another classic beverage that I enjoy very much. It's a great drink to have at barbeques or parties, considering it's the summer time it tastes best cold!
Maali D.
Forney, TX
Absolutely love Sprite! My daughter is only allowed to drink Sprite until she gets a bit older. Just because I feel like they're a healthier alternative as to Coke.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL
This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC
Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Sprite tastes good but it is not my favorite. After awhile it gets boring and it always makes me feel more hungry than other drinks for some reason. I prefer Coke.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?