Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I like basically all lemon lime sodas out there. These ones in particular are a great value and meet my expectations. They were very fizzy and I have bought them multiple times and will keep buying them.
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA

Sprite is a got to for me. I like it mixed with cherry. It's one of my favorite soda for the simple fact it goes with everything. It's a great flavor nice crisp soda. I will probably always by this soda.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Ventura, Ca

My go to for a hangover! Sprite is always so refreshing and delicious. Very affordable. I will always have my expectations met when it comes to this product. Good flavor, definitely recommend to others.
Nevaeh P.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ

Great soda. I pretty sure everyone loves sprite. I love it and Haven't met one person who doesn't like it. It's perfect the way it is. Great tasting soda as well. I would recommend sprite to others 100%
Louise C.
Louise C.
London

My favourite drink of all time like seriously it's amazing and yes it met all and every single of of my expectations and the packaging is durable and it's soooooo tasty but unhealthy which is bad for me
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield, Ca

This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Mary B.
Mary B.

I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA

Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I have been drinking Sprite to limit the amount of caffeine that I intake and it has been a major help. It is great to have when you are not feeling well or if you need to add some fizzle to your punch.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now