BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Marisol U.
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM
I like the taste of this soda. I had a point where this was the only soda I drank. It has a good taste and it has a good smell as well. I think this soda is affordable.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Sprite is a great refreshing soda choice. Doesn't leave you feeling bogged down or heavy. It's crisp and refreshing. The problem, is it is so good, I drink it too fast.
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA
Can't go wrong with the original. This is a go too when I want to feel like a kid again. When I splurge and give my kids a few drinks of soda, this is what I give them.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
One of my go to sodas! I love the lemon lime twist, the can is always easy to open, and the carbonation level is perfect. Very affordable and always meets expectations!
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?