Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC

I usually drink cola but if I want a clear soda I pick Sprite! It has great flavor, especially because some clear sodas don't have great flavor. It's very refreshing and I like to pick this drink if I'm feeling nauseous at all.
Caren T.
Caren T.
Calgary, Alberta

Whenever I eat I have a sprite as my drink, I've never been he type of person that tries with different flavours, but this one is amazing! I put it in my fridge for five minutes and it's instantly cold! Definitely recommend it!
Jami K.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL

Perfect to quench your thirst and not heavy like dark sodas are. The soda doesn't really taste like lemon lime but just regular citrus. The cans are easy and convenient to bring with you and small enough to pack in a lunch box.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.

this is the best lemon lime soda. Good and refreshing on a hot day. Or when you're sick. I also like that it doesn't have caffeine. No artificial coloring. It is very carbonated which I like. I would recommend this to a friend.
Cortne M.
Cortne M.

Perfect hangover cure! Don't laugh, it's proven! But honestly sprite is a wonderful soda option when you don't want something dark like coke or Pepsi but you don't really want a Mountain Dew either. Yeah I'd buy a sprite again.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It always has a very crisp, refreshing taste. Great hint of lemon and lime. The packaging is always neat and clean. It is light on the stomach and taste crisp. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT

When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

Love sprite! I would even go as far to say that it is better than 7up! It is really refreshing and is great for when you have an upset tummy! Also goes great with cherry flavoring or any flavoring at that! I recommend for sure!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Lansing, MI

Let's be real this is the best pop to ever be created. I drink it daily because I love it so much. It is way better than Sierra Mist. There is nothing I would change about it. If I could buy all the Sprite in the world I would.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA

I stopped drinking caffinated drinks back in February so if I feel like I need a soda I drink a sprite. It's refreshing. Though in a can or bottle I feel like it's too carbonated. I like it better in a cup. Personal preference.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now