Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Sprite always plays a good role in my family it has a light lemon flavor and when we don't feel too good from our tummy we drink Sprite cold or with ice and it helps us
Denise J.
Denise J.
My boyfriend loves his sprit. When his stomach hurts that spirt is very good to calm down the pain and you make you feel like your not full with food. It is very handy.
Marisol U.
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM
I like the taste of this soda. I had a point where this was the only soda I drank. It has a good taste and it has a good smell as well. I think this soda is affordable.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Sprite is a great refreshing soda choice. Doesn't leave you feeling bogged down or heavy. It's crisp and refreshing. The problem, is it is so good, I drink it too fast.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
I love sprite, I have been drinking sprite sence I can remeber it has thins lime taste with this zing and it make my mouth water and leaving my taste buds wanting more.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
One of my go to sodas! I love the lemon lime twist, the can is always easy to open, and the carbonation level is perfect. Very affordable and always meets expectations!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Aiyana P.
Aiyana P.
Love Sprite so much!!! It's versatile taste makes it perfect for just about any meal. This soda is also perfect for those sick days with a can of soup and some crackers
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?