Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Sprite is one of my favorite non-cola sodas. I love the fresh lemony taste with just the perfect amount of carbonation. Great refresher. Its also great in the evenings when I need caffeine-free.
Kimya K.
Kimya K.
Montgomery , Al

They have recently gotten a little less sweet. They taste a little more like Sierra Mist now. The van has also changed & it is confusing to some of the older customers that would come to my job.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

Go to soda. Great with dinner. Great for a hot day. Cold night. Mix with a drink and drink it when your stomach isn't feeling too well. I don't drink sodas that often but when I do. It's Sprite.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Trumann, AR

I love this so much. I crave this, especially when I'm thirsty! And I love that it has no caffeine so I can drink it at night time. So cheap. One of my go to drinks. Would definitely repurchase.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Delicious refreshing and sweet. Good for mixers for drinks or by itself over ice. Affordable in grocery at good sale prices sometimes. That's when I'll buy many two liters. I would recommend it.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.

So yummy I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Murrieta, CA

I love Sprite! Perfect with a meal when I feel like having a soda but do not want to feel so weighed down. It does not have nearly as much carbonation and is a little bit lighter on my stomach.
Ariela H.
Ariela H.

I love me some sprite I sometime order it when I am at a restaurant and I love the combination with lemon and lime but recently I have been having a headache and nausea whenever I drink sprite.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nixa, MO

Sprite soda is a classic and is great for any mood and pairs wonderful with any food. Sprite has been my favorite carbonated beverage for many years now. Great refrigerated or room temperature.
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI

Just overall great tasting beverage that's even tastier ice cold!!! Majority of my family and friends love this beverage. Definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't already tasted Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now