BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Malae T.
Malae T.
Life saver. I was recently sick & couldn't hold anything down. Finally drank some sprite & I could FINALLY out some food in my stomach. Sprite literally always cures it.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan , UT
I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Sprite is a great refreshing soda choice. Doesn't leave you feeling bogged down or heavy. It's crisp and refreshing. The problem, is it is so good, I drink it too fast.
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
I love Sprite especially the original. I cut down on pop so I don't drink it as often as I used to but when I see it at a party of some other gathering I will grab one.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Denise J.
Denise J.
My boyfriend loves his sprit. When his stomach hurts that spirt is very good to calm down the pain and you make you feel like your not full with food. It is very handy.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?