Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC

Great lemon soda . Tastes really good. Hreat brand. It is affordable. Comes in different packages. Great for the summer. Good value. Good for any occasion. Easy to open too. I do recommend this product.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA

This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Anna M.
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA

My favorite soda by far, this is my first pick if I have no Sprite in the house I drink Mountain Dew, only sodas I, myself drink, everyone in my house loves everything but this is my top soda, love it.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX

I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Riana P.
Riana P.
Darien, IL

Sprite is usually my go to for sodas. Not really a fan of coke or pepsi. Even when i go out i get a sprite and vodka with a lemons and it's super yummy. Tastes basically the same as 7Up or sierra mist.
JEZABEL DAKMAR C.
JEZABEL DAKMAR C.
Córdoba

I love this drink lemon flavor is excellent that give normally take long this drink because I think it is a drink that does not have as many processes as other and therefore can not find it so harmful.
Enishi C.
Enishi C.

Sprite is one of the family favorites! Love the fact that it's not caffeinated but it's still has that kick. It's even recommended by the doc when myself or the children haven't felt under the weather!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Orange Park, FL

This is one of my favorite soft drinks. I can always count on it to be carried at most restaurants. The subtle citrus taste is just enough to make it sweet, but the taste is not at all too overbearing.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Love the lemon lime taste. I also like that their is no coloring to this drink. But I don't know if this is just me but I noticed that if I drink too much of it, it starts to taste like fruit loops....
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now