BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
This one it's my favorite second drink after Coca Cola because if I can't drink coca I drink this one but when I'm in the mood I prefer this one it's taste is great also
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE THIS SODA. I prefer water over soda almost any day but if I'm in the mood for soda it'll be sprite that I'm drinking. Sprite is the best thirst quencher there is.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Aiyana P.
Aiyana P.
Love Sprite so much!!! It's versatile taste makes it perfect for just about any meal. This soda is also perfect for those sick days with a can of soup and some crackers
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
I love Sprite especially the original. I cut down on pop so I don't drink it as often as I used to but when I see it at a party of some other gathering I will grab one.
Denise J.
Denise J.
My boyfriend loves his sprit. When his stomach hurts that spirt is very good to calm down the pain and you make you feel like your not full with food. It is very handy.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?