Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
This one it's my favorite second drink after Coca Cola because if I can't drink coca I drink this one but when I'm in the mood I prefer this one it's taste is great also
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Plano, TX
Once you open a can the beautiful lime scent caresses your nostrils. An icy cold can of Sprite is quite refreshing especially during the Long hot exhausting summer Days,
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like this soda. It taste really good and its never flat. There are time when I get a flat coke or something but I've never have a flat sprite. Unless it was left open.
Malae T.
Malae T.
Life saver. I was recently sick & couldn't hold anything down. Finally drank some sprite & I could FINALLY out some food in my stomach. Sprite literally always cures it.
Alyshia J.
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK
A great refreshing soda! Great for if you're not feeling well, to a great non caffeinated soda for kids, as well as just an everyday soda to a mixer for adult beverages!
Allison F.
Allison F.
My go-to drink. Yes, it's not the best for you, but how boring is water all the time? Sprite is caffeine free she compared to other soft drinks, much better health wise.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?