Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

I have loved Sprite since I was a little girl. Love the lemon flavor and the bubbles. I also love that it is caffeine free. Now my kids really enjoy drinking Sprite. It feels like family traditions.
Kira L.
Kira L.
Brookhaven, GA

Sprite is a classic. It serves as my basic go to soda. I personally can taste the difference between sprite and a knock off brand because sprite has such a clear crisp flavor which it hard to match.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, AR

Been drinking Sprite since I was a kid. Love that it's clear no color or dyes. And it's so refreshing and crisp. Love to drink it when I don't feel well. Or love to add a bit of juice to it as well.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Mount Vernon, IL

I've drank sprite since I was a kid. It would always be the alternative soda to get because my mom didn't want me to have a soda with caffeine. Makes me feel like a kid. Very fresh, awakening taste.
Sprite has always been my favorite type of soft beverage and I don't doubt that it will continue to be. It's very refreshing with a famous lemon lime taste that no other can replicate quite like it.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA

This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA

Sprite is my lifeeee. I would prefer this over any dark soda any day. I love the flavor not too sweet it's just right. I would recommend this to anyone who this they're drinking too many dark sodas.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
San Jose, CA

Well I love soda Sprite lemon- lime soda. It's really good drink is delicious when you eat some tacos de carne asada and the soda on the side it's real good!!!!. I 100% recommend it's delicious!!!!.
Phoebe S.
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Great, classic taste of sprite. This and ginger ale are hands down my favorites. I don't like cola - I prefer the fresh, light sensation and taste I get from lighter sodas like this or Mountain Dew.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?