Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nixa, MO

Sprite soda is a classic and is great for any mood and pairs wonderful with any food. Sprite has been my favorite carbonated beverage for many years now. Great refrigerated or room temperature.
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI

Just overall great tasting beverage that's even tastier ice cold!!! Majority of my family and friends love this beverage. Definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't already tasted Sprite.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

Sprite is my favorite drink of all time. I love it. Other than water. It meets various of my expectations. It's very affordable, not too expensive. Amazing taste. The flavor is just delicious.
Martina P.
Martina P.
Spokane, WA

If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas since I was a kid! This summer I drank a lot of it because I choose it over the caffeine sodas. It's just refreshing and good tasting. Perfect on a hot day!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK

I love Sprite! I drink this when I have stomach problems and it helps calm it down! I love the clenching flavor of lemon and lime in this soda! It is great for kids on a day out at the park!!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Trenton, MI

Love this drink!!! Great blend of citrus of lemon and lime. I prefer it over Sierrea Mist. Although they are both great. I am a repeat custmer of this product. For the price its a good value.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm a huge fan of this when I'm not feeling well, it's just light and refreshing enough to settle a tummy ache. The flavor is smooth and doesn't bite back like other citrus drinks tend to do.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Esta bebida la tomo desde pequeña ya que en casa os gusta mucho y pues en la lata es practico de llevar en la cartera, mochila, maleta, todo os queda genial y con galleta de agua es riquizima
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now