Add a Photo

Photos (55)
María O.
María O.
México

Perfect, tastes really good and it's the perfect partner on a meal, I love it more than other lemon soda, it's affordable and the packaging its comfortable to use, I would totally recommend this product!
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY

Sprite was my original favorite soda ever. Lemon lime is fantastic and refreshing. Now, it's even better with the lyrics they put on each can. J Cole, Nas, Drake. Very entertaining to pick up and choose.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
London

Sprite is one of my go to sodas it tastes sweet and sour, which I love. This drink is at an affordable price, and is a great value of money. The package is great quality. I extremely recommend this soda.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tastes great! Leaves a nice taste in your mouth! Helps when you are sick. Smells fresh. Not very unhealthy. Doesn't taste bad. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Good flavor. I would recommend this to others.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I like basically all lemon lime sodas out there. These ones in particular are a great value and meet my expectations. They were very fizzy and I have bought them multiple times and will keep buying them.
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA

Sprite is a got to for me. I like it mixed with cherry. It's one of my favorite soda for the simple fact it goes with everything. It's a great flavor nice crisp soda. I will probably always by this soda.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Ventura, Ca

My go to for a hangover! Sprite is always so refreshing and delicious. Very affordable. I will always have my expectations met when it comes to this product. Good flavor, definitely recommend to others.
nevaeh p.
nevaeh p.
Middlesex, NJ

Great soda. I pretty sure everyone loves sprite. I love it and Haven't met one person who doesn't like it. It's perfect the way it is. Great tasting soda as well. I would recommend sprite to others 100%
Louise C.
Louise C.
London

My favourite drink of all time like seriously it's amazing and yes it met all and every single of of my expectations and the packaging is durable and it's soooooo tasty but unhealthy which is bad for me
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now