Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love love love sprite could live off of it its a daily addiction for me. To some people it taste bland or full or carbonation but to me it taste like regular old soda
Eleni A.
Eleni A.
Northfield , IL
This is a classic! My family loves this soda! It is so refreshing and has a crisp cool taste! I would definitely recommend you go buy this if you haven't tried it already!
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR
The best lemon lime soda there is out here! It has been around ever since I was young. It has the best combination of lemon and lime and the carbonation isn't too strong!
David R.
David R.
Chandler
I love this soda, taste great and refreshing. Always taste like lime and if you put it in the fridge it has a nice bite because of the carbonation. You'll love this soda!
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I find it a lot more refreshing than most. My only concern is that it doesn't have a caffeinated version, which would be nice at times.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I love sprite. I love it and I love it. I never feel guilty when drinking sprite. I tend to get my teeth whitened every 2 months and this does not stain my teeth. Try it!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I'm not that big on sodas there are only a few that I would drink and sprite is one of them. I just love how its not like other sodas that are very strong this is perfect
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
Sprite is my FAVORITE brand of soda its light it's airy there's no caffeine which is my favorite feature and the best thing is it taste the same warm as it doe cold.....
Allison F.
Allison F.
My go-to drink. Yes, it's not the best for you, but how boring is water all the time? Sprite is caffeine free she compared to other soft drinks, much better health wise.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?