BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX
So fresh and crisp! Love this even more in the can, I feel like it really preserves the flavor. Goes well with food, great when you're sick. It's the obly soda I like!
Stephanie H.
Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN
I always buy this for my kids for when the want a pop. They love the taste and I love that it is clear in case they spill it. Also love it because it's caffeine free.
April D.
Decatur, AL
Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
It's sprit who doesn't love sprit?!?! It's the best thing since sliced bread! I feel you haven't tried this you must go know and give it a sip!!! You won't regret it!
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA
LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Savanna G.
Spite is good also drunk this since I was little it's been around forever who hasn't . I love the when it's cold if you haven't tried this your missing out rate 10/10
Heather L.
Roanoke, VA
I have always enjoyed sprite because of the caffeine free and the taste. It leaves a tingly feeling afterwards and quenches your thirst better than the darker sodas.
Monique F.
Gardena, CA
I mean what can I say on a hot day an ice cold Sprite hits the spot! It's also great mixed into an assorted variety of fruit juices overall great drink must taste ūüėāūüėā
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?