Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL

Classic Sprite. Cool, refreshing lemon lime flavor. Great on a hot day. Settles a tummy ache and is non caffeinated so my toddler can enjoy on occasion as well. Mixes well to become an adult beverage, too.
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD

My favourite drink !!! Always it's a good moment to drink sprite with a lot of ice . It's not expensive and the price worth for sure . I don't compare to another because sprite it's the best one with doubt
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Best soda to drink for kids has no caffeine Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Grace D.
Grace D.

Sprite in one of my favorite sodas. I love the crisp refreshing flavor and the lemon-lime taste. I like that you can find Sprite at any store and is offered in a variety of bottle sizes as well as in cans.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.

The best thing to grace this green earth. If you haven't tried Sprite yet you're not living life properly. It is so delicious and a true classic. There's nothing really much more that can be said about it.
Haley K.
Haley K.

I love Sprite, especially since I try to stay away from caffeine. It's nice and light, without any coloring. I also drink it sometimes to settle my stomach if I'm not feeling well, since I hate ginger ale.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , Ny

I love the fact that sprite contains no caffeine. It's a clear soda that does not cause me to have breakouts. Yet I can enjoy it with chips,pizza,chicken ,popcorn. A great beverage to drink on a hot day!!
Cheyenne w.
Cheyenne w.

Simply a classic. Always buy this. Mix it with lime vodka, it's excellent! The price of pop is going up which isn't the greatest but, it's going to happen no matter what so we will see if I keep buying it
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Warren, Michigan

I enjoy sprite. I don't drink a while lot of soda as a general rule but I do prefer sprite if I do. The taste is great and I like that it isn't packed full of artificial colors. It tastes clean and crisp.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Stuarts Draft, VA

I love that this soda is clear. It doesnt stain my bleached teeth. It's not too lemon lime flavored like Sierra mist is. Great for people who can't handle caffeine and it doesn't taste too sweet or syrupy
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now