Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Leah B.
Leah B.
Erie, PA

Who doesn't like sprite? It's a great, light, refreshing soda to get your taste buds tingling. I definitely have to be in the mood for it, but it is definitely one of the best mixers for anything fruity. Sprite is the bomb!
Estrella T.
Estrella T.

One of my favorite drinks! I love Sprite! I am a repeat customer. I like to drink this on long trips because it helps me with my tummy aches. It is very affordable. I recommend this drink because it has a great crisp taste!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Kettering, OH

this has to be one of my favorite drinks by far. the carbonation is delicious, it makes me feel better any time im sick. I could only drink this while I was pregnant. I had a hard time tolerating much and its just the best.
Isamar L.
Isamar L.

Omg sprite is a classic I'm not really much of a soda person but once in a while i love a sprite its refreshing i love the lemon lime taste its a perfect combination always been affordable and i like that its caffeine free .
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA

Sprite is my go to clear soda. Whoever says Sprite is like Sierra Mist is crazy because Sprite is 1000 times better. It's sweeter and taste better. I will always be buying this with my Coke Zero. It's refreshing and amazing
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't have soda too often but when I do I'll usually go for a Sprite. It's nice and refreshing and it doesn't make me feel as gross as other sodas that are too sugary do. It costs what a regular soda costs so inexpensive.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA

Sprite is one of my favorite beverages when I'm sick. This size can is perfect for that, it is about all I can handle when I'm under the weather. It's a nice size to throw in your purse if you need to carry a drink with you
Micaela T.
Micaela T.
Arlington, VA

Sprite lemon lime soda is probably the best tasting carbonated drink I've ever tasted with it's slight lemon taste that's not to harsh and just the clear look of it with the bubbles that always interests me when I drink it
Ysabel S.
Ysabel S.
Lake Elsinore, CA

So refreshing! I love drinking it when its hot out. Its not as harsh as darker sodas. Taste amazing with dinner or just a snack mid day. It never fails me to feel refreshed. I do recommend it. Especially on a sick stomach.
the sprite is one off the best sodas that i ever drink, i love to drink sprite, and i will love to repeat, the flavor off lemon is fantastic and i love it, the price is normal and not very expensive, i love to drink sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now