BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I'm not that big on sodas there are only a few that I would drink and sprite is one of them. I just love how its not like other sodas that are very strong this is perfect
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
Sprite is my FAVORITE brand of soda its light it's airy there's no caffeine which is my favorite feature and the best thing is it taste the same warm as it doe cold.....
Allison F.
Allison F.
My go-to drink. Yes, it's not the best for you, but how boring is water all the time? Sprite is caffeine free she compared to other soft drinks, much better health wise.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like this soda. It taste really good and its never flat. There are time when I get a flat coke or something but I've never have a flat sprite. Unless it was left open.
Alyshia J.
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK
A great refreshing soda! Great for if you're not feeling well, to a great non caffeinated soda for kids, as well as just an everyday soda to a mixer for adult beverages!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE THIS SODA. I prefer water over soda almost any day but if I'm in the mood for soda it'll be sprite that I'm drinking. Sprite is the best thirst quencher there is.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Plano, TX
Once you open a can the beautiful lime scent caresses your nostrils. An icy cold can of Sprite is quite refreshing especially during the Long hot exhausting summer Days,
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
This one it's my favorite second drink after Coca Cola because if I can't drink coca I drink this one but when I'm in the mood I prefer this one it's taste is great also
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?