BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
David R.
David R.
Chandler
I love this soda, taste great and refreshing. Always taste like lime and if you put it in the fridge it has a nice bite because of the carbonation. You'll love this soda!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I find it a lot more refreshing than most. My only concern is that it doesn't have a caffeinated version, which would be nice at times.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I love sprite. I love it and I love it. I never feel guilty when drinking sprite. I tend to get my teeth whitened every 2 months and this does not stain my teeth. Try it!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
Sprite is my FAVORITE brand of soda its light it's airy there's no caffeine which is my favorite feature and the best thing is it taste the same warm as it doe cold.....
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Allison F.
Allison F.
My go-to drink. Yes, it's not the best for you, but how boring is water all the time? Sprite is caffeine free she compared to other soft drinks, much better health wise.
Antonio M.
Antonio M.
I Like This Drink. Mostly When Its Cold. I Like The Flavor That It Has. It Refreshes Your Mouth And Has A Great Taste. I Would Recommend This In A Hot Day Or Some Party.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like this soda. It taste really good and its never flat. There are time when I get a flat coke or something but I've never have a flat sprite. Unless it was left open.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?