Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Louise C.
Louise C.
London

My favourite drink of all time like seriously it's amazing and yes it met all and every single of of my expectations and the packaging is durable and it's soooooo tasty but unhealthy which is bad for me
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I have been drinking Sprite to limit the amount of caffeine that I intake and it has been a major help. It is great to have when you are not feeling well or if you need to add some fizzle to your punch.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA

This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC

Great lemon soda . Tastes really good. Hreat brand. It is affordable. Comes in different packages. Great for the summer. Good value. Good for any occasion. Easy to open too. I do recommend this product.
Mary B.
Mary B.

I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR

i am not a soda drinker, but i do love a good sprite. it's pretty high in sugar (like all other sodas), but i like that it is clear and caffeine free. also, the best when i am sick, with some saltines.
JEZABEL DAKMAR C.
JEZABEL DAKMAR C.
Córdoba

I love this drink lemon flavor is excellent that give normally take long this drink because I think it is a drink that does not have as many processes as other and therefore can not find it so harmful.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Love the lemon lime taste. I also like that their is no coloring to this drink. But I don't know if this is just me but I noticed that if I drink too much of it, it starts to taste like fruit loops....
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Lennon, MI

Sprite is usually I go to soda and our household it's not full of caffeine it's good for my kids as far as the caffeine it's not as full of it as much sugar as some other sodas and it's very refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now