Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Centre, AL
Sprite is my go to drink! I love the crisp refreshing taste it leaves in my mouth! On a hot day I love to grab a nice cold Sprite out of the frig and it quenches my thirst!
Bessy P.
Bessy P.
Jonesborough, TN
Es regrescante, con agradable sabor a limonada y saca muy bien los gases estomacales, para los que padecen de reflujo se los recomiendo mucho controla los gases estomacales
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Thompsons Station, TN
There are days when nothing but a cold sprite will quench the thirst! There is something about the way the bubbles tickle the roof of your mouth and the light crisp flavor!
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL
If I could be a spokesperson for Sprite I would. There is no other brand that tastes the way it does. Lemon Lime with no after taste like other soft drinks. I love Sprite!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
For me, Sprite is a must have at any bash! You can mix it so many ways. It also refreshing when cold and gives you just enough taste to not get overwhelmed with it quickly
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
Great lemon lime flavored beverage also great when u want a carbonated beverage but don't want all the calories, so I don't mind my children having a glass here and there!
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love love love sprite could live off of it its a daily addiction for me. To some people it taste bland or full or carbonation but to me it taste like regular old soda
Christy T.
Christy T.
Classic sprite that has always been around. I like to drink it when I feel that coke has too much sugar taste. I love carbonated drinks and you can't go wrong with sprite.
Eleni A.
Eleni A.
Northfield , IL
This is a classic! My family loves this soda! It is so refreshing and has a crisp cool taste! I would definitely recommend you go buy this if you haven't tried it already!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Sprite is my all time favorite soda. I try to drink in moderation because it's not all that good for you. Although a large sprite from Mcdonalds sounds great anytime.. Lol
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?