Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Molly R.
Molly R.
Evans Mills, NY

It goes flat faster than most sodas, however, I've found it is one of the only sodas from fountains at restaurant that doesn't taste watered down. Great alternative for sugar without the caffeine.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk Park, NC

If i ever have an upset stomach or nausea, i always go for what my mom gave me. Sprite and saltine crackers! This is my go to drink besides water when im sick or want a soda without the caffeine!
Lul A.
Lul A.
Saint Louis, MO

This soda is so delicious and is one of my favorite soda's ever! It even helps with stomach main when you are going to puke or something drink this! It has lemon in it which will help your body !
Liliana g.
Liliana g.

Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Bree C.
Bree C.
Irmo, SC

I absolutely loved this soda. I personally love all Sprite products. I think that they should create more flavors and different kinds of Sprite. I would love to try something different in Sprite.
Kali M.
Kali M.
Conroe, TX

Been drinking this since I was little and it's still my favorite drink after 10 years. Best drink to get away your thirst on a hot sunny day. They're great for parties picnics or even for snacks.
Kimya K.
Kimya K.
Montgomery , Al

They have recently gotten a little less sweet. They taste a little more like Sierra Mist now. The van has also changed & it is confusing to some of the older customers that would come to my job.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

Go to soda. Great with dinner. Great for a hot day. Cold night. Mix with a drink and drink it when your stomach isn't feeling too well. I don't drink sodas that often but when I do. It's Sprite.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Delicious refreshing and sweet. Good for mixers for drinks or by itself over ice. Affordable in grocery at good sale prices sometimes. That's when I'll buy many two liters. I would recommend it.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Trumann, AR

I love this so much. I crave this, especially when I'm thirsty! And I love that it has no caffeine so I can drink it at night time. So cheap. One of my go to drinks. Would definitely repurchase.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now