Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Irene M.
Irene M.
Red Oak, TX

Sprite is not only a refreshing drink for any day, but Sprite has always seemed to be our go to drink when myself or kids get sick. It was my go to drink when I was pregnant with all three of my kids.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA

really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. 👍
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH

Gosh I really love sprite! It tastes really good! I like to drink it when I eat fast food or pizza! It can really be a great soft drink because it is fizzy and not too overpowering! I would recommend!
Josie S.
Josie S.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. i like the cans the best. they normally have good sales on sprite and i think it tastes better than sierra mist or other brands. i will continue buying sprite!!
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL

Sprite has always been my go to soda. I would drink it everyday if I could. I love the creator of Sprite. I would recommend sprite to anybody who loves lemon lime soda. And it's not expensive either.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Goodrich, TX

I love a crisp, refreshin Sprite. The lemon-lime flavor hits the spot every time. Especially when I'm not feeling good. There's just something about a Sprite that makes me feel better, when I'm sick.
Heidy F.
Heidy F.

Lemon lime sprite, absolutely amazing. It's absolutely a great value. I actually prefer kemon lime over the regular sprite. There is no toom for improvement it's absolutely the best. I always buy it.
Laci R.
Laci R.
Burlington, IA

I love Sprite! If I'm sick to my stomach or juat don't want any other kind than I always drink Sprite! Its nice and refreshing no matter if its hot or cold outside and love it cause it caffeine free!
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , Ca

My favorite backyard BBQ refresher in the summer!! So refreshing and crisp and clean. It is great to pop them in the freezer for about 10 minutes and make them into a slushie to take out by the pool.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

BEST SODA AVAILABLE. Best Coke product. Lemon meets lime. Live the carbonation when you open it. I love Sprite. So does my husband. So does my daughter. My dog does too lol I recommend this to anyone
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?