Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY

I don't drink Sprite often but Every now and then so really enjoy having one. It is refreshing and just brightens up my day. I love the sweet taste but not overwhelmingly sweet taste. It is the perfect drink for a hot day!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I love sprite . Honestly it is one of the most refreshing soda's. These are great on a summer day. They taste great and looks great . You can use then for numerous things . I would get these and drink them whenever I can!😎
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

We love sprite! It's great for when I'm pregnant and can't have caffeine. And something about it makes it feel a lot less heavy and sugary than other sodas. It's actually refreshing. Goes great with popcorn at the movies!
chaunte l.
chaunte l.
Fairfield Ca

ouuuu spriteee ,this is one of my favorite sodas!! this is really worth the money, if i don't see Root Beer then best believe im picking up a sprite. I would buy this soda anytime im in need for one , very good tasting !😊
Tori O.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN

Sprite is my go to soda whenever I have not very many options. I am a repeat consumer and I've been drinking it since I was a kid. I love to get a big tall glass whenever I drink it with a baked potato. It tastes amazing.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los Fresnos, TX

Sprite is simply a classic. While I prefer the darker sodas, it's always good to have Sprite on hand, especially when your tummy isn't feeling too great. It's always a safe choice for parties as well. No one hates Sprite.
Ashana G.
Ashana G.
Roswell, GA

Yes my favorite soda of all time. I get that it's not caffeinated which is probably why I like it but the sodium and sugar intake is a little high. If anything I wouldn't recommend drinking one of these little guys a day.
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA

Whenever I go to a fast food restaurant and I need to pick a drink that refreshes me , I always get sprite . Sprite has a nice fizz to it that lets you get all the has out of your system . I always pick Sprite over coke .
Emily A.
Emily A.

what i dont get is when people say theres a difference in 7up and sprite. its very very slight and honestly i don't taste the difference. sprite/7up is one of my favourite pops. its so refreshing and i buy it all the time
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Clementon, NJ

i love sprite so much it is my favorite drink!! i think it is much better than siera mist and 7 up. it is very cheap, and it really meats my expectations at a high standard and i definitely would but this product again!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now