Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, Ky

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.

These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK

I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. 😊😊. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
San Diego, CA

My go to soda super refreshing and crisp! Every time I take a sip it's like an ahhh feeling. It doesn't have a sugary taste like others! Definitely meets my expectations and I would definitely keep buying!
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

I love Sprite. It is good for an upset stomach or for a refreshing drink to have without all the heaviness of the darker sodas. You can spice up juices with it as well. Tasty stuff. One of my go to drinks.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

Super refreshing especially for a soda. Coke and Pepsi make me feel kind of gross and weighed down. This is like a stronger bubbly version of lemonade and quenches my thirst so well. I always reach for it.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi

I love the little mini cans of Sprite! They are perfect for kids because they don't waste as much or get a high amount of sugar. They are a bit expensive but I would rather pay the extra. I would buy again
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL

Classic Sprite. Cool, refreshing lemon lime flavor. Great on a hot day. Settles a tummy ache and is non caffeinated so my toddler can enjoy on occasion as well. Mixes well to become an adult beverage, too.
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD

My favourite drink !!! Always it's a good moment to drink sprite with a lot of ice . It's not expensive and the price worth for sure . I don't compare to another because sprite it's the best one with doubt
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now