Add a Photo

Photos (75)
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

I love sprite over any other lemon lime soda. I use it to make drinks with cranberry juice so I cant taste the total cranberry flavor. I buy in cans and they are costly for a 12 pack or a case of it.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

This is delicious and refreshing. It's conveniently sold in most grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants for easy access. It's also super affordable. I'll continue you to buy this for my family.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Mission, TX

you can find these at any grocery store, great for passing out as drinks at events. i personally enjoy it better when i am sick and have an upset stomach , Walmart usually has specials on their packs
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL

Sprite has always been my go to soda. I would drink it everyday if I could. I love the creator of Sprite. I would recommend sprite to anybody who loves lemon lime soda. And it's not expensive either.
Laci R.
Laci R.
Burlington, IA

I love Sprite! If I'm sick to my stomach or juat don't want any other kind than I always drink Sprite! Its nice and refreshing no matter if its hot or cold outside and love it cause it caffeine free!
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Goodrich, TX

I love a crisp, refreshin Sprite. The lemon-lime flavor hits the spot every time. Especially when I'm not feeling good. There's just something about a Sprite that makes me feel better, when I'm sick.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY

What can I say about sprite? It's a standard pick that never changes. It is a great refresher on a hot day. The packaging stays the same an hardly ever changes. We buy this on a fairly regular basis.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC

When it comes to sodas i am a classic girl I like a classic Coke and a classic Sprite. It gives me the burn I need when I don't want dark soda. The flavor is good and balanced, perfect the way it is.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I love Sprite! A cold Sprite with ice is an amazing drink after a long day! It's caffeine free I'm pretty sure and it taste great. It's only about a dollar a can and I would recommend this to others.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now