Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

My boyfriend and my sister's favorite soft drink, it's crisp and have a great citrus flavor. I really like to drink sprite to calm an upset stomach, been a remedy for it in my family since I can remember
Michael O.
Michael O.

Crisp and refreshing. If I have a stomach ache, I usually drink sprite and it makes my stomach feel better. Better taste than 7 up and twist mist in my point of view. One of my favorite pops of all time.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
London

Sprite is one of my go to sodas it tastes sweet and sour, which I love. This drink is at an affordable price, and is a great value of money. The package is great quality. I extremely recommend this soda.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tastes great! Leaves a nice taste in your mouth! Helps when you are sick. Smells fresh. Not very unhealthy. Doesn't taste bad. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Good flavor. I would recommend this to others.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY

Sprite was my original favorite soda ever. Lemon lime is fantastic and refreshing. Now, it's even better with the lyrics they put on each can. J Cole, Nas, Drake. Very entertaining to pick up and choose.
Avery B.
Avery B.
W Lafayette, IN

I can't think of a more refreshing drink. The taste is much more crisp than its competitors. Definitely affordable and comes in many different sizes. Flavor is unbeatable. I like it best served ice cold.
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY

My all time
Favorite soft drink. I love the crisp flavor and the light bubbles of lemon and lime mixed together in a great combo. Sprite is also great because you can mix it with juices for a good flavor
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

Sprite is probably one of my top five favorite sodas. It's light and refreshing and perfect with a hamburger of pizza or even a salad. I've loved Sprite for as long as I can remember. I love the flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now