BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Sprite is my all time favorite soda. I try to drink in moderation because it's not all that good for you. Although a large sprite from Mcdonalds sounds great anytime.. Lol
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
Great lemon lime flavored beverage also great when u want a carbonated beverage but don't want all the calories, so I don't mind my children having a glass here and there!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
For me, Sprite is a must have at any bash! You can mix it so many ways. It also refreshing when cold and gives you just enough taste to not get overwhelmed with it quickly
Christy T.
Christy T.
Classic sprite that has always been around. I like to drink it when I feel that coke has too much sugar taste. I love carbonated drinks and you can't go wrong with sprite.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Sprite used to be my favorite Aida before I feel in love with Mountain Dew. It is still one of my go to drinks when my stomach is upset and it always provides a good burp.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Paragould, AR
I am a Sprite ADDICT! I've never been one for dark-colored soda, so this is my drink of choice. I love how fizzy it stays and isn't too sweet like other carbonated drinks.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL
If I could be a spokesperson for Sprite I would. There is no other brand that tastes the way it does. Lemon Lime with no after taste like other soft drinks. I love Sprite!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I find it a lot more refreshing than most. My only concern is that it doesn't have a caffeinated version, which would be nice at times.
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR
The best lemon lime soda there is out here! It has been around ever since I was young. It has the best combination of lemon and lime and the carbonation isn't too strong!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?