Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (75)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Love sprite for so many reasons. One being my family is trying to wean ourselves off of sodas completely. Sprite is "cleaner" than other sodas (no dyes, etc), and it still gives that sweet, fizzy fix.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK

i love this soda!!! it tastes wonderfully refreshing with no bad after taste. it does'nt make me feel bloated like most copycat brands. the price is affordable too!! that's why we always purchase it!!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS

Love the taste of Sprite! There are so many favors that can be added to Sprite as well and give you an excellent combination! I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX

I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Niagara Falls

This pop is amazing. It has the original sprite taste with a hint of lemon lime. It's amazing and is so subtle that it changes the flavour oh so much to give it the right taste that just hits the spot
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY

Love love love regular sprite. I always drink it when I'm sick and even when I'm not suck. I'm a continuous buyer of sprite because it has great flavor! It's affordable and one of my go-to drinks!!!!!
Josie S.
Josie S.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. i like the cans the best. they normally have good sales on sprite and i think it tastes better than sierra mist or other brands. i will continue buying sprite!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I love Sprite! A cold Sprite with ice is an amazing drink after a long day! It's caffeine free I'm pretty sure and it taste great. It's only about a dollar a can and I would recommend this to others.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , Ca

My favorite backyard BBQ refresher in the summer!! So refreshing and crisp and clean. It is great to pop them in the freezer for about 10 minutes and make them into a slushie to take out by the pool.
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

I love sprite over any other lemon lime soda. I use it to make drinks with cranberry juice so I cant taste the total cranberry flavor. I buy in cans and they are costly for a 12 pack or a case of it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now