BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Joyce C.
Plano, TX
Once you open a can the beautiful lime scent caresses your nostrils. An icy cold can of Sprite is quite refreshing especially during the Long hot exhausting summer Days,
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE THIS SODA. I prefer water over soda almost any day but if I'm in the mood for soda it'll be sprite that I'm drinking. Sprite is the best thirst quencher there is.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Malae T.
Life saver. I was recently sick & couldn't hold anything down. Finally drank some sprite & I could FINALLY out some food in my stomach. Sprite literally always cures it.
Antonio M.
I Like This Drink. Mostly When Its Cold. I Like The Flavor That It Has. It Refreshes Your Mouth And Has A Great Taste. I Would Recommend This In A Hot Day Or Some Party.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Sprite always plays a good role in my family it has a light lemon flavor and when we don't feel too good from our tummy we drink Sprite cold or with ice and it helps us
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
One of my go to sodas! I love the lemon lime twist, the can is always easy to open, and the carbonation level is perfect. Very affordable and always meets expectations!
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
I love Sprite especially the original. I cut down on pop so I don't drink it as often as I used to but when I see it at a party of some other gathering I will grab one.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?