Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Karen R.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA

Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
Dominika C.
Dominika C.

My favorite and one of the best soda .. Sprite . The flavor is delicious and so addictive. The packaging is nice and famous. There is no need for improvement on this product. I would definitely buy again.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Stuarts Draft, VA

I love that this soda is clear. It doesnt stain my bleached teeth. It's not too lemon lime flavored like Sierra mist is. Great for people who can't handle caffeine and it doesn't taste too sweet or syrupy
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

This soda is not as harsh on the body as dark sodas would be. It is more carbonated than alternatives and it is definitely a thirst quencher. It is highly affordable and would buy again to drink anywhere.
Fanny D.
Fanny D.

Es el tamaño ideal para una comida, no sobra y el precio suele ser más económico que la botella de 600. Es una bebida refrescante con sabor a Lima limón, no es pesada y es gasificada, ideal para el verano
Sara M.
Sara M.

Everyone loves sprite! Probably my favourite soda and goes great with anything. Also great for group occasions as it's a drink that everyone enjoys! Refreshing on hot days, and pairs perfectly with pizza.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

I like Sprite ! The flavor is a little heavier with the lemon lime then 7up is . It has nice packaging and the can is easy to take along anywhere ! It is better then any alternative ! I would buy it again
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

I love the fact that sprite contains no caffeine. It's a clear soda that does not cause me to have breakouts. Yet I can enjoy it with chips,pizza,chicken ,popcorn. A great beverage to drink on a hot day!!
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA

Sprite is a got to for me. I like it mixed with cherry. It's one of my favorite soda for the simple fact it goes with everything. It's a great flavor nice crisp soda. I will probably always by this soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now