Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA

My favorite soda by far, this is my first pick if I have no Sprite in the house I drink Mountain Dew, only sodas I, myself drink, everyone in my house loves everything but this is my top soda, love it.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY

Love love love regular sprite. I always drink it when I'm sick and even when I'm not suck. I'm a continuous buyer of sprite because it has great flavor! It's affordable and one of my go-to drinks!!!!!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH

Gosh I really love sprite! It tastes really good! I like to drink it when I eat fast food or pizza! It can really be a great soft drink because it is fizzy and not too overpowering! I would recommend!
Josie S.
Josie S.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. i like the cans the best. they normally have good sales on sprite and i think it tastes better than sierra mist or other brands. i will continue buying sprite!!
April S.
April S.

I love Sprite! It exceeded my expectations. I hate any brown soda so j usually just have Sprite. It is very affordable if you buy in bulk. It is a great value and I will definitely be buying it again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX

I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA

really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. 👍
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK

i love this soda!!! it tastes wonderfully refreshing with no bad after taste. it does'nt make me feel bloated like most copycat brands. the price is affordable too!! that's why we always purchase it!!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS

Love the taste of Sprite! There are so many favors that can be added to Sprite as well and give you an excellent combination! I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone!
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Albany

I love sprite, it's got such a good flavor and does not leave my mouth dry like coke and pepsi does. It also mixes well with other drinks to get a kick! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?