Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Amber b.
Amber b.
fort madison iowa

This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
San Jose, CA

Well I love soda Sprite lemon- lime soda. It's really good drink is delicious when you eat some tacos de carne asada and the soda on the side it's real good!!!!. I 100% recommend it's delicious!!!!.
Christina G.
Christina G.

This is one of my favorite sodas. I love how refreshing it tastes and how it does not have the fake taste that some other brands of soda have. I could drink this all day, if it were healthy for me.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Fort Myers, FL

This is definitely a classic. It has a perfect balance of flavor and effervescence. It is great alone and also paired with cranberry juice. It also serves as a fantastic mixer for alcoholic drinks.
Lady P.
Lady P.
Springville, UT

I love this flavor of soda. It is very refreshing and sweet at the same time. I love the can packaging because you can recycle later. Also the colors of the packaging are very vibrant and cheerful.
Angelimar P.
Angelimar P.
Waterbury, CT

Personally, this is my favorite soda for BBQ's. It's definitely more refreshing than dark sodas and the flavor is great as it's always been. It met my expectations, I would definitely buy it again.
Jobie P.
Jobie P.
Racine, WI

I bought a one dozen cans of this Sprite Lemon_lime Soda. It is on sale whenI bought it in the store.I always buy and stock up for this because I love Sprite and this flavor. It is also affordable.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL

Sprite is a quality lemon lime soda. I prefer sprite when I'm looking for a light beverage with a little more taste than water. I enjoy the carbonation level and it's caffeine free which is a plus.
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Marva G.
Marva G.

Very refreshing beverage. Best served cold. Very inexpensive if bought in bulk sizes. Lemon lime flavor goes hand & hand with this drink. Very nice quality drink and I've been drinking it forever.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now