Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA
Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Celestina M.
Celestina M.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. Not only do I drink it when I go out to eat at restaurants, I love drinking a sprite when I have an upset stomach or don't feel well.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV
Love Sprite! I'm the only one in my household who drinks it. Everyone else thinks it taste like dirt! I guess some people like it some don't. My opinion is that it's great!!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
Sprite is my favorite soda of all time! It has such a crisp flavor that males my taste buds happy and is better for you than mtn dew and other lemon-lime flavored beverages.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I only drink this when I have a congested chest or cold the bubbles help break it up and help me cough it out it's like my own specially remedy to get rid of my cold faster.
Viky P.
Viky P.
Phoenix, AZ
No matter where I go in always want a sprite with my meal. I drink 2 cups of coffee daily. So I avoid caffeine the rest of the day. Sprite is refreshing and I love the taste
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Centre, AL
Sprite is my go to drink! I love the crisp refreshing taste it leaves in my mouth! On a hot day I love to grab a nice cold Sprite out of the frig and it quenches my thirst!
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
I have recently stopped drinking caffeinated sodas and so Sprite is the perfect go to when I need a refreshing drink that isn't water. The taste isn't overbearing or sugary
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Thompsons Station, TN
There are days when nothing but a cold sprite will quench the thirst! There is something about the way the bubbles tickle the roof of your mouth and the light crisp flavor!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
Sprite is a classic soda. It's super refreshing and has a distinct lemon lime flavor that are incomparable to other lemon lime flavored carbonated drinks out on the market.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?