Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Isabella S.
Isabella S.

Classic Soda. If you want a lemon-like soda this automatically your first choice. It's been around since forever. Sierra Mist is a total different thing. I buy this at my local supermarket whenever I see it.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL

My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Hollywood, FL

I like Sprite because it doesn't feel so heavy after drinking it and you don't feel bloated like other soft drinks. It helps with nausea because of the carbonation and the light taste. Definitely should try!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI

Sprite is my favorite. Compared to other similar sodas, Sprite has the best flavor and the most flavor. I love this product and it never disappoints. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I defiantly recommend.
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
San Pedro de Macorís República Dominicana

Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Briana J.
Briana J.

I like sprite way better than other lemon lime sodas as far as flavor goes. I don't drink much soda, but when I do I will always reach for a Coca Cola product, and sprite is the most refreshing on a hot day
Ysabel M.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON

Such a classic fave drink!! This is a perfect drink on hot summer days! When cool it is super refreshing! Always have been a repeat consumer because of the amazing taste! Definitely recommend it to everyone
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

I used to be a big Dr Pepper fanatic ( don't get me wrong, I still love it and drink it plenty )but here lately I'm completely obsessed with Sprite. I've always liked it, but have to have some everyday now.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX

When you just want a refreshing drink, this is a good drink to have. It is light and crisp and works great when you have an upset stomach. I would recommend to others. We purchase when on sale at Drugstore.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Any sprite is good too me. That's what I usually get when I go to mcdonalds I'll order it for someone but then I'll drink it. No room for improvement it's good the way it is. I would buy it again and again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now