BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tamia W.
Tamia W.
Rochester,New York
This song is good I like it I mean it's something that a lot of people probably had so I don't have to really tell that much because it's available anywhere so yeah it's okay
Lidia N.
Lidia N.
Usually I only drink this when I'm sick or when I need to burp. I have cut off most carbonated drink from my diet, but Sprite is something I usually drink. It's really good.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV
Love Sprite! I'm the only one in my household who drinks it. Everyone else thinks it taste like dirt! I guess some people like it some don't. My opinion is that it's great!!
Celestina M.
Celestina M.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. Not only do I drink it when I go out to eat at restaurants, I love drinking a sprite when I have an upset stomach or don't feel well.
Viky P.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
No matter where I go in always want a sprite with my meal. I drink 2 cups of coffee daily. So I avoid caffeine the rest of the day. Sprite is refreshing and I love the taste
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
It tastes good and is refreshing, but I feel it is too sweet and doesn't taste much like lemon or lime. I still drink it but I don't always finish a can for the same reason.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Katy, TX
My boyfriend loves sprite and i just like the flavor because is a good value for a drink soda i would definitely recommend it and of course is very affordable for my wallet.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
Sprite is my favorite soda of all time! It has such a crisp flavor that males my taste buds happy and is better for you than mtn dew and other lemon-lime flavored beverages.
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA
Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Damaris L.
Damaris L.
One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?