Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
Simple and refreshing, crisp every time I have it. Sprite is my favorite of all of the lemon lime sodas available. I don't drink soda often, but when I do I stick with sprite.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
Tamia W.
Tamia W.
Rochester,New York
This song is good I like it I mean it's something that a lot of people probably had so I don't have to really tell that much because it's available anywhere so yeah it's okay
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
My favorite pop by far! This will always be my favorite drink. Most other pops sit heavy in my stomach, and make my teeth hurt, but Sprite doesn't do that which I appreciate.
katie n.
katie n.
Iselin, NJ
I love sprite . I not bring soda drinker . I normal drink sprite when I have an upset stomach . the price is okay . I love the way it tastes I love it better then ginger ale.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV
Love Sprite! I'm the only one in my household who drinks it. Everyone else thinks it taste like dirt! I guess some people like it some don't. My opinion is that it's great!!
Lidia N.
Lidia N.
Usually I only drink this when I'm sick or when I need to burp. I have cut off most carbonated drink from my diet, but Sprite is something I usually drink. It's really good.
Celestina M.
Celestina M.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. Not only do I drink it when I go out to eat at restaurants, I love drinking a sprite when I have an upset stomach or don't feel well.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
Sprite is my favorite soda of all time! It has such a crisp flavor that males my taste buds happy and is better for you than mtn dew and other lemon-lime flavored beverages.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
It tastes good and is refreshing, but I feel it is too sweet and doesn't taste much like lemon or lime. I still drink it but I don't always finish a can for the same reason.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?