BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA
Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Conneaut, OH
I drink a sprite every day. It is my one and only favorite pop to drink! It tastes great and has no caffeine! It makes your stomach feel better if you have an upset stomach.
Viky P.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
No matter where I go in always want a sprite with my meal. I drink 2 cups of coffee daily. So I avoid caffeine the rest of the day. Sprite is refreshing and I love the taste
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
It tastes good and is refreshing, but I feel it is too sweet and doesn't taste much like lemon or lime. I still drink it but I don't always finish a can for the same reason.
Damaris L.
Damaris L.
One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
Sprite is my favorite soda of all time! It has such a crisp flavor that males my taste buds happy and is better for you than mtn dew and other lemon-lime flavored beverages.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I only drink this when I have a congested chest or cold the bubbles help break it up and help me cough it out it's like my own specially remedy to get rid of my cold faster.
Celestina M.
Celestina M.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. Not only do I drink it when I go out to eat at restaurants, I love drinking a sprite when I have an upset stomach or don't feel well.
Lidia N.
Lidia N.
Usually I only drink this when I'm sick or when I need to burp. I have cut off most carbonated drink from my diet, but Sprite is something I usually drink. It's really good.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
I have recently stopped drinking caffeinated sodas and so Sprite is the perfect go to when I need a refreshing drink that isn't water. The taste isn't overbearing or sugary
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?