Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL

Sprite has always been my go to soda. I would drink it everyday if I could. I love the creator of Sprite. I would recommend sprite to anybody who loves lemon lime soda. And it's not expensive either.
Laci R.
Laci R.
Burlington, IA

I love Sprite! If I'm sick to my stomach or juat don't want any other kind than I always drink Sprite! Its nice and refreshing no matter if its hot or cold outside and love it cause it caffeine free!
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Goodrich, TX

I love a crisp, refreshin Sprite. The lemon-lime flavor hits the spot every time. Especially when I'm not feeling good. There's just something about a Sprite that makes me feel better, when I'm sick.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY

What can I say about sprite? It's a standard pick that never changes. It is a great refresher on a hot day. The packaging stays the same an hardly ever changes. We buy this on a fairly regular basis.
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL

I love sprite over any other lemon lime soda. I use it to make drinks with cranberry juice so I cant taste the total cranberry flavor. I buy in cans and they are costly for a 12 pack or a case of it.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

BEST SODA AVAILABLE. Best Coke product. Lemon meets lime. Live the carbonation when you open it. I love Sprite. So does my husband. So does my daughter. My dog does too lol I recommend this to anyone
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, AR

Been drinking Sprite since I was a kid. Love that it's clear no color or dyes. And it's so refreshing and crisp. Love to drink it when I don't feel well. Or love to add a bit of juice to it as well.
Kira L.
Kira L.
Brookhaven, GA

Sprite is a classic. It serves as my basic go to soda. I personally can taste the difference between sprite and a knock off brand because sprite has such a clear crisp flavor which it hard to match.
Amber b.
Amber b.
fort madison iowa

This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

I think Sprite is a get soda if you don't a dark soda. It has get flavor and very refreshing. I grew up on this drink whenever we did have family outings.I couldn't image not having this in my life.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now