Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Mahek D.
Mahek D.
Niles, IL
If I'm going to drink Soda, which is rare, then I choose to drink sprite as it helps aid in digestion. I've always loved the taste of Sprite compared to any other similar sodas
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I've always loved the refreshing and crisp taste of Sprite. When I'm thirsty for something light this is always my go to drink. It's also a good drink for my younger children.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta , GA
So good! But very sugary so I cannot drink too often. But any time I want a refreshing drink I can have a couple sips of it, but never the whole thing because it is so sugary.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
Simple and refreshing, crisp every time I have it. Sprite is my favorite of all of the lemon lime sodas available. I don't drink soda often, but when I do I stick with sprite.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA
Sprite is not one of my favorite drinks, but definitely does the trick if your in need of a quick sweet. i do enjoy using sprite as a mixer, but it is not the best on its own.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
This is really good. The taste is great but I have to admit that it tastes a tad bit processed. I would prefer to get Sierra Mist if I had the option to pick which one to get.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is the perfect drink to use when I don't feel like having all those caramel colored sodas. Plus when you want to jazz up a fruit juice this is always a go to for parties.
darian j.
darian j.
I prefer this soda because it tastes great on a hot day. Also since I don't drink dark soda, this is very convenient for me. Doesn;t stain and just overall a favorite at home.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?