Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.

These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , Ky

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Claire C.
Claire C.

A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA

Sprint soda is so good I love to drink sprint. Drinking sprite is good for when you have a smooch egg it helps the pain go away unlike coke,Pepsi those won't help. I like to get the pack that are 2 for $10.
Amity P.
Amity P.
Decatur , IN

Spite is always so thirst quenching. It's also a nice thing to drink when you have a stomach bug. The flavor of it is very tasty. Not much more you can ask for in a citrus soda. I would recommend to others.
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Yovana R.
Yovana R.

Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami

Compared to Sierra Mist I think Sprite is better with the flavor. However, in my opinion I think compared to 7 up, 7 up has more flavor and more carbonation which I enjoy. I still really like Sprite though.
Emily G.
Emily G.

Where do I start, this soda, Sprite is super good, its one of my childhood favorites! Especially when its a hot day just grab a sprite because the drink keeps you refreshed for a couple hours! I love it!!😍
Haley K.
Haley K.

I love Sprite, especially since I try to stay away from caffeine. It's nice and light, without any coloring. I also drink it sometimes to settle my stomach if I'm not feeling well, since I hate ginger ale.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now