BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
Simple and refreshing, crisp every time I have it. Sprite is my favorite of all of the lemon lime sodas available. I don't drink soda often, but when I do I stick with sprite.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I've always loved the refreshing and crisp taste of Sprite. When I'm thirsty for something light this is always my go to drink. It's also a good drink for my younger children.
darian j.
darian j.
I prefer this soda because it tastes great on a hot day. Also since I don't drink dark soda, this is very convenient for me. Doesn;t stain and just overall a favorite at home.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is the perfect drink to use when I don't feel like having all those caramel colored sodas. Plus when you want to jazz up a fruit juice this is always a go to for parties.
Tamia W.
Tamia W.
Rochester,New York
This song is good I like it I mean it's something that a lot of people probably had so I don't have to really tell that much because it's available anywhere so yeah it's okay
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
My favorite pop by far! This will always be my favorite drink. Most other pops sit heavy in my stomach, and make my teeth hurt, but Sprite doesn't do that which I appreciate.
katie n.
katie n.
Iselin, NJ
I love sprite . I not bring soda drinker . I normal drink sprite when I have an upset stomach . the price is okay . I love the way it tastes I love it better then ginger ale.
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA
Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Katy, TX
My boyfriend loves sprite and i just like the flavor because is a good value for a drink soda i would definitely recommend it and of course is very affordable for my wallet.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?