Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
This is really good. The taste is great but I have to admit that it tastes a tad bit processed. I would prefer to get Sierra Mist if I had the option to pick which one to get.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is the perfect drink to use when I don't feel like having all those caramel colored sodas. Plus when you want to jazz up a fruit juice this is always a go to for parties.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta , GA
So good! But very sugary so I cannot drink too often. But any time I want a refreshing drink I can have a couple sips of it, but never the whole thing because it is so sugary.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA
Sprite is not one of my favorite drinks, but definitely does the trick if your in need of a quick sweet. i do enjoy using sprite as a mixer, but it is not the best on its own.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
Simple and refreshing, crisp every time I have it. Sprite is my favorite of all of the lemon lime sodas available. I don't drink soda often, but when I do I stick with sprite.
darian j.
darian j.
I prefer this soda because it tastes great on a hot day. Also since I don't drink dark soda, this is very convenient for me. Doesn;t stain and just overall a favorite at home.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I've always loved the refreshing and crisp taste of Sprite. When I'm thirsty for something light this is always my go to drink. It's also a good drink for my younger children.
katie n.
katie n.
Iselin, NJ
I love sprite . I not bring soda drinker . I normal drink sprite when I have an upset stomach . the price is okay . I love the way it tastes I love it better then ginger ale.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
My favorite pop by far! This will always be my favorite drink. Most other pops sit heavy in my stomach, and make my teeth hurt, but Sprite doesn't do that which I appreciate.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?