Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Ana A.
Ana A.
Every time I drink this, it takes me back to my childhood and bbqs with the family. It's super refreshing! The lemon lime flavor is delicious, but the grape sprite is even more!
Annette Z.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
Worth 5 stars! I love it, my favorite soda ever. Its the only thing I drink besides water and lemonade at restaurants. Such a good fizzy flavor that I like so much. great value!
Nay L.
Nay L.
This is a staple product for my home

We use it to settle upset tummies

We use it as a mixer for drinks

But mostly we put it over a big cup of ice and drink it

Cool... Refreshing
nicole e.
nicole e.
Carson , Ca
Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had awful morning sickness. Sprite has helped me through the nauseating days. The light crisp flavor along with the bubbles ease my tummy regularly
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Love how bubbly it is, I enjoy sprite late at night and domt have to worry about the caffiene being an issue keeping me up, great taste of lemon & lime and suoer refreshing. ;)
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink.
Carly N.
Carly N.
Bothell, WA
I bought Sprite at Marshalls. I like that they are sold in cold case, so they are always cold.
I like sprite because it is a good value for the price, and it has a great taste.
Ana C.
Ana C.
My kids usually have this as a treat for eating their full meals and as well when they are sick doctor recommends it to keep them hydrated it's a good taste really recommend it
Kailey F.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
A great, refreshing pop. I primarily drink it to help my upset stomach or as a spritzer with my wine. By far the best spritzing pop. Convenient that you can find it everywhere.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?