Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Amber K.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Love how bubbly it is, I enjoy sprite late at night and domt have to worry about the caffiene being an issue keeping me up, great taste of lemon & lime and suoer refreshing. ;)
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Dejanira P.
Dejanira P.
Philadelphia, PA
Good tasting soda I like it because of it lime taste to it I don't really like sodas that taste all sugary but this still has sugar and caffeine that I need without tasting it.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink.
nicole e.
nicole e.
Carson , Ca
Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had awful morning sickness. Sprite has helped me through the nauseating days. The light crisp flavor along with the bubbles ease my tummy regularly
Ana C.
Ana C.
My kids usually have this as a treat for eating their full meals and as well when they are sick doctor recommends it to keep them hydrated it's a good taste really recommend it
Mahek D.
Mahek D.
Niles, IL
If I'm going to drink Soda, which is rare, then I choose to drink sprite as it helps aid in digestion. I've always loved the taste of Sprite compared to any other similar sodas
Carly N.
Carly N.
Bothell, WA
I bought Sprite at Marshalls. I like that they are sold in cold case, so they are always cold.
I like sprite because it is a good value for the price, and it has a great taste.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
perfect light lemon lime flavor. perfect amount of carbonation. perfectly refreshing. great amount of tang and fizziness. much better than coke and pepsi. light and refreshing.
Kailey F.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
A great, refreshing pop. I primarily drink it to help my upset stomach or as a spritzer with my wine. By far the best spritzing pop. Convenient that you can find it everywhere.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?