Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA

Sprite is a got to for me. I like it mixed with cherry. It's one of my favorite soda for the simple fact it goes with everything. It's a great flavor nice crisp soda. I will probably always by this soda.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tastes great! Leaves a nice taste in your mouth! Helps when you are sick. Smells fresh. Not very unhealthy. Doesn't taste bad. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Good flavor. I would recommend this to others.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I like basically all lemon lime sodas out there. These ones in particular are a great value and meet my expectations. They were very fizzy and I have bought them multiple times and will keep buying them.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY

Sprite was my original favorite soda ever. Lemon lime is fantastic and refreshing. Now, it's even better with the lyrics they put on each can. J Cole, Nas, Drake. Very entertaining to pick up and choose.
Michael O.
Michael O.

Crisp and refreshing. If I have a stomach ache, I usually drink sprite and it makes my stomach feel better. Better taste than 7 up and twist mist in my point of view. One of my favorite pops of all time.
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY

My all time
Favorite soft drink. I love the crisp flavor and the light bubbles of lemon and lime mixed together in a great combo. Sprite is also great because you can mix it with juices for a good flavor
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

My boyfriend and my sister's favorite soft drink, it's crisp and have a great citrus flavor. I really like to drink sprite to calm an upset stomach, been a remedy for it in my family since I can remember
Mary B.
Mary B.

I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA

Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now