BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Such a crisp, refreshing drink. The natural lemon lime flavor is perfect for hot days. I wish it didn't have high fructose corn syrup but it only has a few ingredients. It is even good for an upset stomach.
Kiyoma B.
Raleigh, NC
Sprite has an amazing crisp taste. It is a very thirst fulfilling beverage. I love it because it has a great lemon lime taste and I don't have to feel guilty about drinking it like I do with dark soda's.
Raija K.
My go to non caffeinated soda! Refreshing taste! Have loved this soda since I was a kid! Affordable pricing! Fresh, crisp, and best when cold! Colorful, catchy packaging how could you not buy it and give it a shot!
Carly N.
Bothell, WA
I bought Sprite at Marshalls. I like that they are sold in cold case, so they are always cold.
I like sprite because it is a good value for the price, and it has a great taste.
Britney B.
While pregnant I needed something refreshing that wasn't just water and didn't have caffeine. Sprite has been my go to. Not to mention it seems to have actually help my stomach!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Sprite seems to be a go to drink when my stomach is upset. Seems like I have been told my whole life when my tummy was upset to drink a sprite and eat some crackers almost as if it was like it was suppose to be hard to do. However, I love the crispy flavor of sprite and the fact that I can leave a bottle that has been opened and resealed in my fridge for a couple of days and open it and it still taste as good as it did the first day.
Audra H.
Refreshing flavor of soda. Definitely has a lot more sugary flavor than Sierra Mist. You can find it on sale almost all the time in any local grocery store. Definitely by it in bulk because it's cheaper that way.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
This is my favorite soda .It's very fresh and crisp. When it's on sale, it's very affordable. It is better than other lemon-lime sodas. I would recommend this to my friends.
Alexandria M.
Ninety Six, SC
Sprite Lenon-lime soda has an original taste that no other soda can beat. It's a great choice of soda for your kids because it's not as high caffeinated as other sodas can be.
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA
I drink soda a lot, and Sprite is one of my go tos. It has a delicious and refreshing flavor, and I am never disappointed. I always make sure to have Sprite on hand at my house.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?