BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kailey F.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
A great, refreshing pop. I primarily drink it to help my upset stomach or as a spritzer with my wine. By far the best spritzing pop. Convenient that you can find it everywhere.
Mahek D.
Mahek D.
Niles, IL
If I'm going to drink Soda, which is rare, then I choose to drink sprite as it helps aid in digestion. I've always loved the taste of Sprite compared to any other similar sodas
Carly N.
Carly N.
Bothell, WA
I bought Sprite at Marshalls. I like that they are sold in cold case, so they are always cold.
I like sprite because it is a good value for the price, and it has a great taste.
nicole e.
nicole e.
San pedro, CA
Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had awful morning sickness. Sprite has helped me through the nauseating days. The light crisp flavor along with the bubbles ease my tummy regularly
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
perfect light lemon lime flavor. perfect amount of carbonation. perfectly refreshing. great amount of tang and fizziness. much better than coke and pepsi. light and refreshing.
Ana C.
Ana C.
My kids usually have this as a treat for eating their full meals and as well when they are sick doctor recommends it to keep them hydrated it's a good taste really recommend it
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Love how bubbly it is, I enjoy sprite late at night and domt have to worry about the caffiene being an issue keeping me up, great taste of lemon & lime and suoer refreshing. ;)
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
This is really good. The taste is great but I have to admit that it tastes a tad bit processed. I would prefer to get Sierra Mist if I had the option to pick which one to get.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?