Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Irene M.
Irene M.
Red Oak, TX

Sprite is not only a refreshing drink for any day, but Sprite has always seemed to be our go to drink when myself or kids get sick. It was my go to drink when I was pregnant with all three of my kids.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK

i love this soda!!! it tastes wonderfully refreshing with no bad after taste. it does'nt make me feel bloated like most copycat brands. the price is affordable too!! that's why we always purchase it!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Love sprite for so many reasons. One being my family is trying to wean ourselves off of sodas completely. Sprite is "cleaner" than other sodas (no dyes, etc), and it still gives that sweet, fizzy fix.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX

I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS

Love the taste of Sprite! There are so many favors that can be added to Sprite as well and give you an excellent combination! I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone!
April S.
April S.

I love Sprite! It exceeded my expectations. I hate any brown soda so j usually just have Sprite. It is very affordable if you buy in bulk. It is a great value and I will definitely be buying it again.
Josie S.
Josie S.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. i like the cans the best. they normally have good sales on sprite and i think it tastes better than sierra mist or other brands. i will continue buying sprite!!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ

other then when im not drinking drpeper i get a sprite i love it cold with a lemon in it all doe i don't like it with ice i love a bottle of it don't recemend a can all doe i still ;ove and recmend it
Emily B.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA

really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. 👍
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

This is delicious and refreshing. It's conveniently sold in most grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants for easy access. It's also super affordable. I'll continue you to buy this for my family.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now