Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Emma J.
Emma J.
Maumee, OH

Sprite is a classic... crisp and sharp citrus flavor and always carbonated to perfection... I do think the design is outdated, though, and they could probably benefit from a logo as fresh as their beverages.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI

Sprite is my favorite. Compared to other similar sodas, Sprite has the best flavor and the most flavor. I love this product and it never disappoints. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I defiantly recommend.
Coryna F.
Coryna F.

I myself prefer 7-UP! but if i can name off my top 2 it would be that & sprite honestly you can mix any drink with sprite, if you know what i mean! it's a unique flavour & i don't think anybody could compete
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
HAVELOCK, NC

Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.

Classic Soda. If you want a lemon-like soda this automatically your first choice. It's been around since forever. Sierra Mist is a total different thing. I buy this at my local supermarket whenever I see it.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL

My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Gives you refreshed and I don't leave like this greedy taste in your mouth after you drink it is not like a dark color drink so I don't have that much sugar in it and you don't get platter patients by mostly
Kalysta K.
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY

Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lemon Grove, CA

Sprite is another soda that is one of my favorites! It definitely met my expectations and I love to drink them once and a while. It has great flavor and is affordable! I would definitely recommend to others.
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.

These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now