Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Ysabel S.
Ysabel S.
Lake Elsinore, CA

So refreshing! I love drinking it when its hot out. Its not as harsh as darker sodas. Taste amazing with dinner or just a snack mid day. It never fails me to feel refreshed. I do recommend it. Especially on a sick stomach.
the sprite is one off the best sodas that i ever drink, i love to drink sprite, and i will love to repeat, the flavor off lemon is fantastic and i love it, the price is normal and not very expensive, i love to drink sprite
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

Crisp and refreshing. Love the lemon lime flavor and this is my soda of choice on a hot day. They only thing I dislike is the intense carbonation...I think they could take it down just a smudge. Otherwise a perfect soda :)
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

i love this. My kids love it. It is. Great mixer for alcoholic drinks of for a fun party punch. Can you go wrong with sprite? Great value and the taste is perfect. We always have some in the house esp if the kids get sick.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.

My dad has to have these around the house, if not he'll go crazy because he doesn't want coke lol. But personally it's a great drink and you can enjoy anytime of the day! I would honestly reccomend this to a fellow friend.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta , GA

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, Sprite is my favorite because I can't drink caffeine. I like that it doesn't have a syrupy taste, and the lemon lime flavor is perfect. Whenever I fly, I always splurge on a Sprite!
Sherrise R.
Sherrise R.
Toronto

Always a go to choice when you're thirst but don't really want water or juice. Quenches your thirst. I also like to drink this when I am gassy or my stomach is unsettled because I can't stand the taste of carbonated water.
I love the taste as it so original. I love to drink this in the hot summer when the drink is freezing cold it is very refreshing. It is also very cheap and easy to get your hands on in the shops. One of my favourite drinks
Rosa S.
Rosa S.

I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Woodlyn B.
Woodlyn B.

I love this soda!! It's a lemon lime carbonated drink. It's very refreshing. It's a lot like Sierra Mist I honesty can't tell the difference. I normal prefer a darker soda such as Coke or dr.pepper. But I do like this soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now