Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Erica M.
Erica M.
Morgantown , KY

For a long time this was the only drink I was drinking. It got quite expensive when it wasn't on sale, but it was sooooo good. Lol. I've now went to drinking whatever is on sale, I would go back to drinking this in a heart beat though.
Amada G.
Amada G.
Sylmar, CA

When I don't want to drink dark soda I go to sprite ,always sprite . Especially if you don't drink dark soda you should at least drink sprite it's the best soda . It helps you out if your tummy hurts too not as much but it helps a bit.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

A classic. always great and tasty on its own and surely as your cocktail base! The package is clean and easy to read. This soda is always affordable. It meets my expectations every single time. I like it ice cold. I would buy it again.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL

This is also an amazing drink when you are sick and or have an uppset stomach it helps and it's a go to in the shopping cart. If you do put them in the fridge and drink them don't drink them warm it won't help as good as when it's cold
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Baltimore, MD

Sprite is such a refreshing beverage! It is a drink that is very simple but carries an abundance of flavor and freshness. When you grab a can of sprite and crack that sucker open, you're going to get nothing but complete satisfaction!
Candice R.
Candice R.
Mobile, AL

When I want a light soda to drink this is my go to. Very refreshing and since it's not a dark color soda it almost makes me feel better about drinking this. When I let my child have a soda I get her Sprite because it is caffeine free.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

I love this drinks so much. I love carbonated drinks and this is by far my favorite. It's not too sweet and I love the lemon lime flavor it has. I am a repeat costumer and I do recommend this to other people, but not on a daily bases.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Jeffersonville, IN

Very refreshing, especially after a long day! I don't drink many sodas but this one just has the best flavor! There's no way I would ever choose a product "like" this one, there's only one Sprite! I will always have this in my fridge!
Natasha W.
Natasha W.

Sprite is ALWAYS a soda to add to your mixed drinks! I like to use it whenever I make a drink using Ciroc Vodka. Sprite gives my drink the perfect spritz! Sprite is definitely my first go to drink whenever I need a soda with my drink.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

When I am not in the mood for a cola or a Dr pepper. I like to drink sprite it is light fresh. Lemon lime flavors that is so refreshing and great. I try to drink more. Clear sodas than dark ones and sprite is one of. My favorite ones.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now