Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA

Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Louise C.
Louise C.
London

My favourite drink of all time like seriously it's amazing and yes it met all and every single of of my expectations and the packaging is durable and it's soooooo tasty but unhealthy which is bad for me
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

Such a great lemon lime Taste I really enjoy it in the summer! You can find cans in almost every store for around 60p (UK) I don't buy it very much in the winter but I will buy a fair few in the summer
JEZABEL DAKMAR C.
JEZABEL DAKMAR C.
Córdoba

I love this drink lemon flavor is excellent that give normally take long this drink because I think it is a drink that does not have as many processes as other and therefore can not find it so harmful.
Riana P.
Riana P.
Darien, IL

Sprite is usually my go to for sodas. Not really a fan of coke or pepsi. Even when i go out i get a sprite and vodka with a lemons and it's super yummy. Tastes basically the same as 7Up or sierra mist.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA

Love Sprite! I wish it was healthy, but it's not & that's okay! It's my favorite of the "lighter" carbonated drinks out there. Even use it for an upset tummy. I am a repeat customer and always will be!
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX

I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Love the lemon lime taste. I also like that their is no coloring to this drink. But I don't know if this is just me but I noticed that if I drink too much of it, it starts to taste like fruit loops....
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

This is the only soda that I will occasionally drink. Lemon lime flavor! Caffeine free which is a plus. I have had a few different flavors but prefer the original. I would buy again and do recommended.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now