Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I only really drink sprite when I'm hungover or as a chaser. Super cheap, just as everything unhealthy. lol So dang refreshing though. Sometimes you just have to crack open an ice cold sprite. Yummmmmm
Enishi C.
Enishi C.

Sprite is one of the family favorites! Love the fact that it's not caffeinated but it's still has that kick. It's even recommended by the doc when myself or the children haven't felt under the weather!
Libby V.
Libby V.

I enjoy this drink a lot anything like Sprite or seven up is good to me but I don't think that there's a difference between the products except the name of them however I would keep buying this product
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

This is the only soda that I will occasionally drink. Lemon lime flavor! Caffeine free which is a plus. I have had a few different flavors but prefer the original. I would buy again and do recommended.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Love the lemon lime taste. I also like that their is no coloring to this drink. But I don't know if this is just me but I noticed that if I drink too much of it, it starts to taste like fruit loops....
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA

Love Sprite! I wish it was healthy, but it's not & that's okay! It's my favorite of the "lighter" carbonated drinks out there. Even use it for an upset tummy. I am a repeat customer and always will be!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Orange Park, FL

This is one of my favorite soft drinks. I can always count on it to be carried at most restaurants. The subtle citrus taste is just enough to make it sweet, but the taste is not at all too overbearing.
Riana P.
Riana P.
Darien, IL

Sprite is usually my go to for sodas. Not really a fan of coke or pepsi. Even when i go out i get a sprite and vodka with a lemons and it's super yummy. Tastes basically the same as 7Up or sierra mist.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX

I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE

Love sprite. No caffeine it was such a crisp taste .. I prefer fountain but next best is in the can. Better than similar brands. Whether everyday or when u are sick it's a great soda. Buy all the time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now