BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Dianna D.
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda, is a great drink when you want to feel very refreshed. You get a great lemony-lime sweet taste. It's never flat when you buy it until its expiration date.
Aja R.
Aja R.
Taste is fantastic price is good, and it's so addicting and refreshing! I'm really trying to cut out soda all together but for some reason I keep coming back to this oh well lol.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i do prefer the original flavor, but this one is still good. i hardly find it anywhere though. i o recommend this if you have a tummy ache and just need to burp out that gas haha
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
muncie, IN
One of my favorite sodas is Sprite. It makes my stomach settle when i feel sick and i buy it often even when i am not sick. It has a sweet flavor to it and it just tastes nicely.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
Everywhere I go whether it's grocery shopping or I'm out eating in a restaurant I always get Sprite. Lemon-lime flavor is a plus!! It's a good flavor and has a satisfying taste!
Annette Z.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
Worth 5 stars! I love it, my favorite soda ever. Its the only thing I drink besides water and lemonade at restaurants. Such a good fizzy flavor that I like so much. great value!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Every time I drink this, it takes me back to my childhood and bbqs with the family. It's super refreshing! The lemon lime flavor is delicious, but the grape sprite is even more!
Shermece H.
Shermece H.
Roswell, GA
My go to summer drink for cookouts. Sprite is great as a standalone drink or as a mix with other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I've been drinking Sprite for several years.
Nay L.
Nay L.
This is a staple product for my home

We use it to settle upset tummies

We use it as a mixer for drinks

But mostly we put it over a big cup of ice and drink it

Cool... Refreshing
Lauren s.
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA
Sometimes I like get tired of Coke and I want something else and sprite is perfect I love spray it's super refreshing and you don't have any artificial colors because it's clear
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?