Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY

I really like the light and refreshing flavor of this soda. I feel that this is good to satisfy my sofa cravings when I have them. It's definitely a really good lemon lime soda. I would recommend it to others.
Kamar H.
Kamar H.

I like drinking sprite when I have an upset stomach. The lemon lime taste is refreshing and helps settle my stomach. It also tastes really good. It isn't my go to drink but I do like drinking it when I'm sick.
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.

I love Speite lemon-lime soda soooo much ! I can drink a whole bunch of these cans and still not get tired of them. They are literally soo so so good and actually quench your thirst and leave you wanting more.
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA

I don't ever drink dark sodas, so this or any light drinks are great. I love the new packaging with the lyrics to songs & it's always affordable. it's a great, crisp taste. I drink one of these almost everyday
Kyol T.
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH

My all time favorite drink ! Love the crisp taste ! NOTHING compares to Sprite ! The flavor is so perfect it is a great taste ! I see no flaws in this formula it's perfect ! Highly recommend Sprite over it all
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN

Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA

I love this soda plus it's caffeine free so it's ok to give to my older kids when they want a soda. The flavor is great and super refreshing. Sprite is a classic no need for improvement I'd recommend to anyone
Marjolaine G.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA

I love drinking Sprite, especially when drinking it with crushed ice, I love chewing the ice & being able to taste the flavor of the soda at the same time. I like to buy packs of the cans when they go on sale.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Spring, TX

I drink this with everything. Even after a good have. I'm a repeating consumer. And maybe they could improve the fizziness it gets flat quickly if not cold. But packaging is good. I still buy it over and over.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.

I don't drink soda a whole lot but when I do I try to choose a lighter alternative. I drink coffee for my caffeine habit but occasionally I like something sweet with flavor. This is light and hoes down smooth!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now