Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Allison M.
Allison M.

best soda there is in the whole wide world. there is 7up but the original which is sprite is better. this drink always meets my expectations. it's cheap and you can find it anywhere. the taste is sooo good. i recommend this soda.
Nabilah A.
Nabilah A.
Muar

Saw a bottle of Sprite in my fridge, had a sip and it was the most delicious soda I've ever had. Never a fan of Sprite but now I am. Crave the soda right now. It taste refreshing and clean. Totally love it. Excited to try others.
Diana H.
Diana H.

Who hasn't had Sprite tbh? You can buy it everywhere. Sprite has and always will be the classic lemon lime soda. Refreshing and bubbly. Great to have whenever! Everyone I would recommend Sprite to has probably already had Sprite.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Sooo refreshing served on top of ice! Goes great with any meal and haven't found someone yet that doesn't love it! Growing up my all time favorite soda and still one of the best ! Could just taste the bubbly goodness that it is .
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ

I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Dezz M.
Dezz M.

I really like sprite because it is caffeine free but still has a great flavor and doesn't taste watered down. I like drinking it when my stomach is upset more than ginger ale as well. Just has better flavor with the same results.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI

Delicious and refreshing lemon lime soda to quench any thirst! I wouldn't compare it to any other lemon lime soda I believe this is the best tasting and most crisp carbonation than alternatives. I would buy again! Love this soda.
Kushani D.
Kushani D.
Panadura

It's taste really really good. I buy this for week for 4. Sometimes I buy Sprite bigger bottles. Yes, It's has nice Green Packaging. It's has a tasty lime Flavor. I don't compare it with a another product. Definitely I buy again.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.

I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Gamze R.
Gamze R.
Woodbury, NJ

I love purchasing sprite. It is very refreshing and I really enjoy the lemon lime flavor. It is affordable like any other side brand. It tastes better than any other lemon lime soda alternatives. I would definitely buy it again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now