BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Yuri D.
Yuri D.
Manteca, CA
This soda is so good it helps you if your sick or if your stomach hurts this soda is good for the bad things in ur stomach u have to try it if your felling sick or something else
Shermece H.
Shermece H.
Roswell, GA
My go to summer drink for cookouts. Sprite is great as a standalone drink or as a mix with other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I've been drinking Sprite for several years.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
Everywhere I go whether it's grocery shopping or I'm out eating in a restaurant I always get Sprite. Lemon-lime flavor is a plus!! It's a good flavor and has a satisfying taste!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Every time I drink this, it takes me back to my childhood and bbqs with the family. It's super refreshing! The lemon lime flavor is delicious, but the grape sprite is even more!
Lauren s.
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA
Sometimes I like get tired of Coke and I want something else and sprite is perfect I love spray it's super refreshing and you don't have any artificial colors because it's clear
Nay L.
Nay L.
This is a staple product for my home

We use it to settle upset tummies

We use it as a mixer for drinks

But mostly we put it over a big cup of ice and drink it

Cool... Refreshing
Annette Z.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
Worth 5 stars! I love it, my favorite soda ever. Its the only thing I drink besides water and lemonade at restaurants. Such a good fizzy flavor that I like so much. great value!
Dejanira P.
Dejanira P.
Philadelphia, PA
Good tasting soda I like it because of it lime taste to it I don't really like sodas that taste all sugary but this still has sugar and caffeine that I need without tasting it.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Ana C.
Ana C.
My kids usually have this as a treat for eating their full meals and as well when they are sick doctor recommends it to keep them hydrated it's a good taste really recommend it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?