Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL
I love having Sprite for any of my reunions specially when my kids are around this is their soda of preference!!! I love to even mix with Tequila and lime and it is just perfect!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Love love me so sprite i love mixing it with fruits don't know why but the taste is great! also when i got an upset tummy i drink one of these small one and it makes me feel good.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I don't know why every time I drink this I feel it's like sparkling water ahhaah maybe because of the color and I feel it lighter than any other soda haha so high 5 to this one :)
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i do prefer the original flavor, but this one is still good. i hardly find it anywhere though. i o recommend this if you have a tummy ache and just need to burp out that gas haha
Sweet S.
Sweet S.
Henderson, KY
This is really good even though is simple but for hot whether I love drinking it at the park or so is my second choice when I don't want to drink water is refreshing when is cold
Yuri D.
Yuri D.
Manteca, CA
This soda is so good it helps you if your sick or if your stomach hurts this soda is good for the bad things in ur stomach u have to try it if your felling sick or something else
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Muncie, IN
One of my favorite sodas is Sprite. It makes my stomach settle when i feel sick and i buy it often even when i am not sick. It has a sweet flavor to it and it just tastes nicely.
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC
Sprite is a very refreshing drink that surprisingly feeling wise doesn't make me feel like ive just ate something or drank something really unhealthy it just makes me feel clean.
Shermece H.
Shermece H.
Roswell, GA
My go to summer drink for cookouts. Sprite is great as a standalone drink or as a mix with other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I've been drinking Sprite for several years.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Every time I drink this, it takes me back to my childhood and bbqs with the family. It's super refreshing! The lemon lime flavor is delicious, but the grape sprite is even more!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?