Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Coryna F.
Coryna F.

I myself prefer 7-UP! but if i can name off my top 2 it would be that & sprite honestly you can mix any drink with sprite, if you know what i mean! it's a unique flavour & i don't think anybody could compete
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA

This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI

Sprite is my favorite. Compared to other similar sodas, Sprite has the best flavor and the most flavor. I love this product and it never disappoints. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I defiantly recommend.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Sprite is the only soft drink that I like. It tastes great but I can only drink a little at a time and only once per week. I love the flavor even though I don't like lemon or Lime separately. Would buy again
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Miami, Florida

Love Sprite - lemon-lime soda, because it has a great lemon flavor, I remember that I was obsessed with this soda on all trips to and just wanted to drink this because I've always loved the taste. I love her
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Hollywood, FL

I like Sprite because it doesn't feel so heavy after drinking it and you don't feel bloated like other soft drinks. It helps with nausea because of the carbonation and the light taste. Definitely should try!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Gives you refreshed and I don't leave like this greedy taste in your mouth after you drink it is not like a dark color drink so I don't have that much sugar in it and you don't get platter patients by mostly
Elba Irene P.
Elba Irene P.
Miami

I love sprite it is so fresh and sweet. It is affordable. The only problem is that it has a lot of sugar. I always drink sprite with any of my meals. The lemon flavor is the best one. It is my favorite soda.
alondra c.
alondra c.
Midlothian, IL

Sprite is one of my top carbonated beverages to drink because it goes great with any type of food. It doesn't stain your teeth like other sodas, and it doesn't leave you bloated. Taste best when served cold.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT

This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now