BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
My favorite pop by far! This will always be my favorite drink. Most other pops sit heavy in my stomach, and make my teeth hurt, but Sprite doesn't do that which I appreciate.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
Tamia W.
Rochester,New York
This song is good I like it I mean it's something that a lot of people probably had so I don't have to really tell that much because it's available anywhere so yeah it's okay
Genesis C.
Katy, TX
My boyfriend loves sprite and i just like the flavor because is a good value for a drink soda i would definitely recommend it and of course is very affordable for my wallet.
Celestina M.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. Not only do I drink it when I go out to eat at restaurants, I love drinking a sprite when I have an upset stomach or don't feel well.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA
Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Andrea R.
It tastes good and is refreshing, but I feel it is too sweet and doesn't taste much like lemon or lime. I still drink it but I don't always finish a can for the same reason.
Kelsie T.
Conneaut, OH
I drink a sprite every day. It is my one and only favorite pop to drink! It tastes great and has no caffeine! It makes your stomach feel better if you have an upset stomach.
Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV
Love Sprite! I'm the only one in my household who drinks it. Everyone else thinks it taste like dirt! I guess some people like it some don't. My opinion is that it's great!!
Michelle C.
I only drink this when I have a congested chest or cold the bubbles help break it up and help me cough it out it's like my own specially remedy to get rid of my cold faster.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?