Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

I like Sprite ! The flavor is a little heavier with the lemon lime then 7up is . It has nice packaging and the can is easy to take along anywhere ! It is better then any alternative ! I would buy it again
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI

I enjoy sprite. I don't drink a while lot of soda as a general rule but I do prefer sprite if I do. The taste is great and I like that it isn't packed full of artificial colors. It tastes clean and crisp.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY

There is seriously nothing more deliciously refreshing than an ice cold sprite! I prefer the big cans BUT these are great for my kids in the summer. Great size for throwing ina cooler on a hot summer day!
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

This soda is not as harsh on the body as dark sodas would be. It is more carbonated than alternatives and it is definitely a thirst quencher. It is highly affordable and would buy again to drink anywhere.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA

Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
Zhane J.
Zhane J.

I don't drink soda or pop as often as when I was little but sprite is probably the best lemon-lime soda in the game- it tastes crisp and brands like Sierra Mist come close but cannot top the best, sprite.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

I love the fact that sprite contains no caffeine. It's a clear soda that does not cause me to have breakouts. Yet I can enjoy it with chips,pizza,chicken ,popcorn. A great beverage to drink on a hot day!!
Dominika C.
Dominika C.

My favorite and one of the best soda .. Sprite . The flavor is delicious and so addictive. The packaging is nice and famous. There is no need for improvement on this product. I would definitely buy again.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Stuarts Draft, VA

I love that this soda is clear. It doesnt stain my bleached teeth. It's not too lemon lime flavored like Sierra mist is. Great for people who can't handle caffeine and it doesn't taste too sweet or syrupy
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA

Sprite is a got to for me. I like it mixed with cherry. It's one of my favorite soda for the simple fact it goes with everything. It's a great flavor nice crisp soda. I will probably always by this soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?