Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Saher K.
Saher K.
San Antonio, TX

I love soda sprite has many benefits it goes great with crackers if you have the stomach flu, and also helps with gas due to the lemon and carbonation! Its taste refreshing and doesn't make you feel unhealty afterward like coke does
Megan H.
Megan H.
San Marcos, TX

I love sprite when I'm craving a carbonated beverage but don't want caffeine. The flavor has always stayed the same throughout the years and I love that aspect. I would always recommend sprite to someone who's never tried it before.
Sona T.
Sona T.

I like Sprite but it's not my favorite. I'm not really a huge fan of lemon-lime sofas in general. I mean I would drink it if there was some at a party but I wouldn't buy it myself. I recommend to those who love these kinds of sodas.
Yashira C.
Yashira C.

Sprite is very good ! It's not too carbonated and it has a good lemon lime taste to it. I drink sprite a lot especially when I have a stomach ache or if I'm cramping. It's like an alternative for stomach medicine 😊 just very good !!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.

Who doesn't like sprite? I dont drink soda very often but i do have moments where i feel like i need sugar in my body and will crave sprite. I actually go out and ask for a shirley temple (sprite with cherry syrup) and it's the best
Anna B.
Anna B.
Oakland, CA

I love sprite. I'm usually not a big soda drinker but sprite is my vise. Usually soda makes me feel extra full but with sprite it does not. I always crave it when I'm a bit hungover, and it does the trick. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO

If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI

I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
Molly R.
Molly R.

Love this soda! It's the only one I drink whenever I go out to dinner with friends and family and I always have it at home. It's light and has a good taste. I would recommend it to friends and family and it exceeds my expectations.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL

Love the taste of this product but in all honesty thr original sprite will always be the best. Good pricing only see it in shelves every once in a blue moon. I recommend it though if your looking for a new type of sprite flavoring.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?

Join Now