Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Emily G.
Emily G.

Where do I start, this soda, Sprite is super good, its one of my childhood favorites! Especially when its a hot day just grab a sprite because the drink keeps you refreshed for a couple hours! I love it!!😍
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO

I absolutely love sprite! It's a really hydrating drink and you can make any drink with it! It is great for mixing different types of drinks with! I always drink this and probably won't change for a while.
Haley K.
Haley K.

I love Sprite, especially since I try to stay away from caffeine. It's nice and light, without any coloring. I also drink it sometimes to settle my stomach if I'm not feeling well, since I hate ginger ale.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Best soda to drink for kids has no caffeine Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Angel C.
Angel C.

If I choose to drink soda I always do a lighter soda. It helps with stomach aches when I don't have any time around and it's an old remedy that helps me but that would be the only time is really have soda.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. 😊😊. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Grace D.
Grace D.

Sprite in one of my favorite sodas. I love the crisp refreshing flavor and the lemon-lime taste. I like that you can find Sprite at any store and is offered in a variety of bottle sizes as well as in cans.
Maya S.
Maya S.

It is ideal for those moments in which you fancy a drink with a different flavor, accompany your meals or express your creativity by combining it as you want.Mi favorite besides having a nice flavor.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.

The best thing to grace this green earth. If you haven't tried Sprite yet you're not living life properly. It is so delicious and a true classic. There's nothing really much more that can be said about it.
Erykah B.
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA

Who doesn't like sprite? No caffeine in it and it tastes great! My younger siblings love it too so this is a soda that my family buys a lot. Great for parties and barbecues as well. This is a great a soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?