Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Madeleine G.
Madeleine G.

I used to love Sprite, but now I can only drink it when I'm sick or have an upset stomach. But it's caffeine free, so Heather than other carbonated drinks & it has the best lemon lime taste I've ever tasted too
Olga P.
Olga P.

Some times you just need a little carbonation to help, dare I say it, get the gas out?! Yes, you need to burp and you can't get it out. This works for me. It is on sweet side but the carbonation is very strong.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

Sprite, by far, is my favorite soda. It's always nice and refreshing! It has a nice crisp taste. It's not too lemony or too limey, it's just right. There's nothing better than a nice, ice chilled can of Sprite.
Katey K.
Katey K.

Sprite is an okay soda but in comparison to other lemon lime sodas it's just not that great. It goes flat faster than 7up which also has a better flavor. I will drink sprite but it's just not anything special.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Plantsville, CT

No one can go wrong with an ice cold Sprite. It's so inexpensive, you can't pass up on it. The packaging is nice and inviting. I would definitely recommend it to anybody and everybody. You can just it anywhere
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite. It's the best at any fast food place. And it's the only soda that if it gets watered down by the ice it actually still tastes the same. Plus I like that it's clear in color.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY

I really like the light and refreshing flavor of this soda. I feel that this is good to satisfy my sofa cravings when I have them. It's definitely a really good lemon lime soda. I would recommend it to others.
Kamar H.
Kamar H.

I like drinking sprite when I have an upset stomach. The lemon lime taste is refreshing and helps settle my stomach. It also tastes really good. It isn't my go to drink but I do like drinking it when I'm sick.
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.

I love Speite lemon-lime soda soooo much ! I can drink a whole bunch of these cans and still not get tired of them. They are literally soo so so good and actually quench your thirst and leave you wanting more.
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA

I don't ever drink dark sodas, so this or any light drinks are great. I love the new packaging with the lyrics to songs & it's always affordable. it's a great, crisp taste. I drink one of these almost everyday
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now