Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Fountain, CO
FAVORITE SODA OF LIFE . Perfect lemon-lime taste , goes down super easy , great for mixing with other drinks as well . Definitely a must have in my home . Couldn't live without it
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Sundrena P.
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA
I like Sprite I'm not a really really heavy into Sprite but if you are in a pinch and you need something to drink that has a little bit of face to it it won't bother your stomach.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I just love a can of 7-Up as soon as you open it it's so refreshing it's not expensive it's just so good the packaging is nice they change it up all the time and it's a good value
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX
Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Juliet R.
Juliet R.
Favorite soda. Really hate the taste of black soda because it makes me feel really bloated. Have recently started to drink sprite and it's so refreshing. Really a huge difference!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda. I have always drank Sprite since I can remember. It still has that same great taste. It's the only lemon-lime soda I want to buy and drink.
Dianna D.
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda, is a great drink when you want to feel very refreshed. You get a great lemony-lime sweet taste. It's never flat when you buy it until its expiration date.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL
I love having Sprite for any of my reunions specially when my kids are around this is their soda of preference!!! I love to even mix with Tequila and lime and it is just perfect!
Yuri D.
Yuri D.
Manteca, CA
This soda is so good it helps you if your sick or if your stomach hurts this soda is good for the bad things in ur stomach u have to try it if your felling sick or something else
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?