BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX
Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC
Sprite is a very refreshing drink that surprisingly feeling wise doesn't make me feel like ive just ate something or drank something really unhealthy it just makes me feel clean.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda. I have always drank Sprite since I can remember. It still has that same great taste. It's the only lemon-lime soda I want to buy and drink.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Love love me so sprite i love mixing it with fruits don't know why but the taste is great! also when i got an upset tummy i drink one of these small one and it makes me feel good.
Sweet S.
Sweet S.
Henderson, KY
This is really good even though is simple but for hot whether I love drinking it at the park or so is my second choice when I don't want to drink water is refreshing when is cold
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I don't know why every time I drink this I feel it's like sparkling water ahhaah maybe because of the color and I feel it lighter than any other soda haha so high 5 to this one :)
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Muncie, IN
One of my favorite sodas is Sprite. It makes my stomach settle when i feel sick and i buy it often even when i am not sick. It has a sweet flavor to it and it just tastes nicely.
Dianna D.
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda, is a great drink when you want to feel very refreshed. You get a great lemony-lime sweet taste. It's never flat when you buy it until its expiration date.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i do prefer the original flavor, but this one is still good. i hardly find it anywhere though. i o recommend this if you have a tummy ache and just need to burp out that gas haha
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?