Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR

I don't mind Sprite. I really like the taste and usually drink it when I'm tired of other Coke products. I like that it has no caffeine, too. Sprite is the only lemon-lime soda I will drink and will repurchase probably in the near future.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Bradford, Ontario

Best soda on the market! Soo refreshing and tasty! I find it even takes longer to go flat and dull then most sodas. You can also always find a great deal on it. It's very to find all stores sell it and I will forever buy it over and over
Sophia S.
Sophia S.

This will always be my best friend whenever I am having trouble with digesting carbs and need extra aide. I prefer this over the other comparable because it's a little less carbonated for me but still just as refreshing over crushed ice.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I'm not much of a soda person but sprite has been my childhood favorite for years now. On occasions my household always has some and it's very affordable. There always seems to be deals going on when I buy Sprite so that's great as well.
Thegirlreview s.
Thegirlreview s.

I love this drink so much,I love the taste,price and i often go to it when a lot when I'm sick it helps my upset stomach too.Alternatives would be 7 up or sierra mist.But I've had sprite since i was a little girl an di love it sooo much,
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

One of my fave! Sprite taste so good when I serve it ice cold. It has a great lemon taste with an after sweet taste and it definitely tastes refreshing and clean. One of the reasons why I drink it is because it isn't a dark colored soda.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Easily the best soda. I don't really drink soda that much but when I do it's always Sprite. It isn't to heavy and the color doesn't turn me away. It is far more flavorful than competitor brands. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beaver Falls, PA

While I'm a Pepsi product girl, I actually prefer Sprite to Sierra Mist or Mist Twist. I also like it way better than 7 Up. I think it have more of a lemon flavor than 7 Up and I think the flavor is stronger and crisper than Sierra Mist.
Elyse G.
Elyse G.
Tarzana, CA

Sprite lemon- lime soda is very refreshing and yummy. This is my favorite flavor and brand when it comes to lemon lime. The flavor is stronger then other brands out there and just as affordable. I prefer Sprite with mixed drinks as well.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ

Absolutely love to drink Sprite. I first started drinking Sprite when I had braces because we weren't allowed to have dark sodas. Ever since then I have fallen in love with Sprite. It is so crisp and flavorful it satisfies every thirst.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now