Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC

Great lemon soda . Tastes really good. Hreat brand. It is affordable. Comes in different packages. Great for the summer. Good value. Good for any occasion. Easy to open too. I do recommend this product.
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

Sprite is probably one of my top five favorite sodas. It's light and refreshing and perfect with a hamburger of pizza or even a salad. I've loved Sprite for as long as I can remember. I love the flavor.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA

This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE

Love sprite. No caffeine it was such a crisp taste .. I prefer fountain but next best is in the can. Better than similar brands. Whether everyday or when u are sick it's a great soda. Buy all the time.
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR

i am not a soda drinker, but i do love a good sprite. it's pretty high in sugar (like all other sodas), but i like that it is clear and caffeine free. also, the best when i am sick, with some saltines.
Enishi C.
Enishi C.

Sprite is one of the family favorites! Love the fact that it's not caffeinated but it's still has that kick. It's even recommended by the doc when myself or the children haven't felt under the weather!
Cierra F.
Cierra F.

This is one of my all time favorite sods. It's the best of the best out there! This product had such a good flavor that no others have. No room for improvement on this product. I highly recommend this.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA

My favorite soda by far, this is my first pick if I have no Sprite in the house I drink Mountain Dew, only sodas I, myself drink, everyone in my house loves everything but this is my top soda, love it.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I only really drink sprite when I'm hungover or as a chaser. Super cheap, just as everything unhealthy. lol So dang refreshing though. Sometimes you just have to crack open an ice cold sprite. Yummmmmm
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now