Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
York, PA

This crisp refreshing alas is nice to drink on hot days and it also works to preserve apple slices to stop them from turning brown. Sprite goes with almost any meal and or food taste and as a plus it is clear so it will not stain very easily. This is a good soda for kids as well because it is caffeine free.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite is definitely not one of my top soda choices. It isn't bad. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I tend to reach for Sprite whenever I am slightly dehydrated but growing tired of drinking water and want a bit of flavor and carbonation. Sprite settles an upset stomach better than ginger ale does for me.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Glendora, CA

I love soda, but I do know of the consequences of drinking it. I have being trying to switch to a different soda because I love Diet Coke but I know it is bad for you since it is a dark soda, so I have started drinking Sprite because it is clear and make me feel better! It is refreshing too, I recommend it!
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

This is the perfect size for me. I can never finish my drinks or food bc I get full quickly. These mini bottles though are perfect, it's like they were made for me. They are also easy to fit in my purse for lunch or breaks during work/school. They also complement my newly purchased mini fridge as well
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

Sprite is an absolute classic, especially when you want something that is refreshing! I remember that my mom always had Sprite on hand if we had upset stomachs, I now use it as a mixer when going out, especially the diet. Sprite now makes so many wonderful flavors, you can use it in all types of cocktails!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

Absolutely love the crisp, refreshing and lemon and lime flavor. This is my go to drink when entering any convenience store, grocery store, drugstore and the soft drink I order at many restaurants. In our house we do not intake caffeine so Sprite is a great treat to have a little bit of soda and our lives.
Shaileen A.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA

For a long time I didn't drink sprite. I chose sierra mist all the time. When I was at a party and all they had to offer was sprite I had no choice. So I opened that can and started sipping! Boy how in the world did I not drink sprite before! So refreshing and packed with that punch of canonized goodness!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Sprite is a very popular soda. Personally, i think it deserves that title. Compared to other lemon lime sodas, I think it is only second to 7up. I purchase sprite quite regularly and it has good value for its price. I recommend sprite to people who like soda and don't like to spend a lot of money on soda.
Denise M.
Denise M.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I try to not drink soda too much but when I do, it's sprite. It's just so refreshing and light, with awesome flavor. I am a big fan of citrus pop and sprite is just my everything. It's hard to review this with out gushing about how much I love sprite. I have a problem obviously
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI

Good soda to have if you want a clear soda or have an upset stomach. I have had this product several times and have never had an issue, as always these products have never been an issue. The product is affordable in individual bottles getting it in a twelve pack is affordable if there is a sale going on.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now