BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Walterboro, SC
Although I don't drink much soda, Sprite is at the top of the list of sodas I do drink. I tend to avoid dark sodas (and most sodas in general), but Sprite is easier to drink because it isn't as sweet as some alternatives. It also tastes better and has better carbonation than other lemon-lime sodas.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
Sprite is one of my favorites its crisp and citrusy it keeps its fizz and quenches your thirst. Plus if you ever have an upset stomach drinking sprite will settle it its like magic in bottle or can plus its caffeine free so no worries giving it to your children they wont be bouncing off the walls.
Christa R.
Christa R.
I used to really love sprite on it's own, but citrus sodas flare my eczema up now. But it is an option for my kids if we go out to eat and they want something other than water since it is caffeine free. The kids really love the flavor and always comment on the extra "bubbly" nature of this drink.
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I love sprite. The lemon-lime mixed with refreshing bubbles quenches my thirst every time. I know what to expect when I choose sprite, and that's quality and a refreshing beverage. It can be affordably if bought at the right place. If you like lemon-lime soda, then sprite is a good fit for you.
Julie B.
Julie B.
South Euclid, OH
I personally have always loved sprite since I was a little kid, basically around age 9. The lemon-lime flavor makes the soda really good. The other good thing about sprite is that because their is not color to the drink, it won't discolor your teeth, if that is something that you worry about.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Sometimes you just need a refreshing carbonated drink! Has a true lemon/lime flavor that you can taste and they are a good value, plus you can find them in a wide variety of sizes. I prefer the cans to the 2 liter bottles though as the carbonation seems to go flat quick in the 2 liter bottle.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite soda in the world. I like how it is clear and is the best mixer with any alcohol. It is refreshing and is such a good value for how much it is. I choose Sprite over alternatives because nothing quite compares to Sprite even after so many companies have tried to copy their product.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Horace, ND
So I stopped drinking caffeine about 3 months ago and need a caffeine free soda. I like this because it is still the same price of what I use to drink and it's my favorite out of all the other lemon-lime sodas. If you stop drinking caffeine but still want to drink pop I would recommend this.
Arleen G.
Arleen G.
It's a hot summer day. You open up a can of Lemon-Lime soda, you are greeted by bubbles kissing your face. When you take a sip of this inviting drink, you'll taste a delicious flavor of lemon-lime. You'll end up finishing your drink. You'll be sad it's finished, but satisfied of your choice.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Classic oldie but goodie. I love mixing with grape or mountain berry blast powerade (also by coca cola). Would I don't want a soda with a lot of caffeine I've always choose sprite. Its not like you're normal lemon lime soda it's got a nice crisp delicious taste I can drink this all day long
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?