Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Bethel Park, PA

I'm a big soda drinker, and I like just about any kind. Sprite is a traditional, good soda. I noticed a flavor change in sierra mist when it's bottled, but not with sprite. Sprite is just a light flavored, nice soda. If you want the carbonation and a little something sweet instead of plain carbonated water, this is your drink!
Kaley T.
Kaley T.

This is my all time favourite.I love lemonade and this one is simply the bomb.I would order sprite every time i went out.It's just too good to describe,i mean sprite is also a very well known soft drink brand.The sweet and tangy taste then that aftertaste of sweetness stay back in your throat and it's perfect for that summer.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.

If you're searching for a perfect caffeinated drink for people of all ages, look no further. Sprite is definitely a favorite as I feel like I'm drinking a good soda and yet I am saving myself from the extra caffeine rush that I don't need. I am always down for some sprite, whether alone or mixed with another fine drink ;-)
Emmanuel M.
Emmanuel M.
santo domingo este

It is very good one of the best drink to accompany any meal, breakfast, dinner, everything almost, really you must continue not to damage the taste has a very good taste and exquisite for all,the flavor should continue so perfect and everything is what my whole family recombendaria praticamente me I drink almost every day
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.

Love the drink, love the flavor. Sprite is one of my favorite soda pops because of it's unique, caffeine-free flavor. It's great as a mixer or on it's own.
Have not been buying the cans as much as the small bottles. Trying to reduce the sugary drinks at one time, but I can´t, Can stretch the drink by closing the bottles.
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.

Sprite Lemon Lime Soda is a classic and needs no introduction. I love that it is really fizzy and isn't too sweet. It comes in all different sizes, from 24oz to 12 packs to share. It's great for get together and things like that. I can't imagine a person never having had a sprite, but if you're that person, give it a try!
Rose F.
Rose F.
Thaxton, MS

This is my upmost favorite pop! I would take this over EVERYTHING?....lol yes! My bf knows that when he goes into the store I'm going to more and likely want a sprie..I buy a case r so every week on our grocery store shopping. It's highly recommend in my book. Very lemon lime citrus flavor, super refreshing and delish!
emily z.
emily z.
Perú

It is also refrescantee not only have a great ingredient lemon in it That Helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it does not Also Have any caffeine, Which I find it beneficial Prevents Because my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when i am sick.
Patience B.
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY

Sprite is the soda you go to if you really like something bubbly. It has a distinct taste from the other lemon-lime sodas, but isn't too sweet. It's also not full of a bunch of preservatives. This and the fact that it's clear and doesn't stain makes it a plus for babysitters when the kids beg for just one little sip.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL

This soda tastes relatively good. However, I have a bit of a bias, as I have never really been a fan of lemon-lime sodas. However, Sprite is certainly not bad in anyway, and if Pepsi or Coca-cola isn't available, Sprite is my go-to soda. To those of you who enjoy lemon-lime drinks, I would certainly recommend Sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now