Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

This is my upmost favorite pop! I would take this over EVERYTHING?....lol yes! My bf knows that when he goes into the store I'm going to more and likely want a sprie..I buy a case r so every week on our grocery store shopping. It's highly recommend in my book. Very lemon lime citrus flavor, super refreshing and delish!
emily z.
emily z.
Perú

It is also refrescantee not only have a great ingredient lemon in it That Helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it does not Also Have any caffeine, Which I find it beneficial Prevents Because my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when i am sick.
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon

A great drink to quench your thirst any time of the year (but it also goes great with that summer barbecue food). It's one of the few classic carbonated drinks that is caffeine-free, so it works well for late summer nights. Also, for the adults, it is a solid mixer for any of your favorites: gin, tequila, vodka, etc.
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT

I love #Sprite! I love citrus flavored drinks and to me Sprite is #theoriginal. It's caffeine free which is nice because in Utah caffeine can be taboo. It's not as carbonated as Sierra Mist so if given the choice it's always Sprite. It mixes great with a variety of liquors, juices and syrups to make super fun drinks.
Jovita C.
Jovita C.
Reseda, CA

Anyone that knows me knows that the only soda i consume is sprite. I do not drink caffeine myself so i always drink sprite. I love the lime zesty flavor it provides. its not to sweet at all its just perfect. i always serve this to teenagers since i don't like to give them caffeine as it is bad for you. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA

Sprite is a good drink to have every once in a while. The lime in it is something that I don't think I can really taste. I don't know if they don't add much into it or if it's mixed in to the point where you can't really taste it but I feel like it has a similar taste to Mountain Dew. It is not my preferred choice.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Sprite is always a refreshing soda to enjoy on hot days or days you just don't want any more water. It's easy to drink with meals because it doesn't interfere with the taste of your food. I also drink this because it's caffeine-free. It's a good go-to soda to keep stocked because you can use it with so many things.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
Newport News , Va

This would be my go to soda. By far my favorite clear soda . The flavor is just how a lemon lime soda supposed to taste. Improvement in the soda and the many flavors it has no need. Every time i go to a store i buy this soda. I would recommend if you like soda but don't want a dark soda this is the soda to go to..
Ahhh the classic drink. Who doesn't love a Sprite? There is no caramel color and I love that it has a mild sugary taste to it and not overpowering lemon-lime flavor. I normally drink this when I have low blood sugar or need to quench a thirst. Kinda of expensive, but I usually buy a pack of 35 at Costco for $11.
Diana L.
Diana L.

I love Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda when I need to refresh and also when I'm feeling under the weather. Maybe it's a hispanic thing but when my grandmother always use to give me crackers with sprite to open up my appetite and it always worked. I was able to have a meal after so I have nothing bad to say about Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now