BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Arleen G.
It's a hot summer day. You open up a can of Lemon-Lime soda, you are greeted by bubbles kissing your face. When you take a sip of this inviting drink, you'll taste a delicious flavor of lemon-lime. You'll end up finishing your drink. You'll be sad it's finished, but satisfied of your choice.
Megan D.
Horace, ND
So I stopped drinking caffeine about 3 months ago and need a caffeine free soda. I like this because it is still the same price of what I use to drink and it's my favorite out of all the other lemon-lime sodas. If you stop drinking caffeine but still want to drink pop I would recommend this.
Emily S.
I absolutely love this beverage !!! It is so refreshing and quenches your thirst! It has a good flavor too it that makes you want more ! Its easy to carry because they come in smaller cans so u can take them on the go. I say everyone go out and get you sprite because its so refreshing !!!!!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Classic oldie but goodie. I love mixing with grape or mountain berry blast powerade (also by coca cola). Would I don't want a soda with a lot of caffeine I've always choose sprite. Its not like you're normal lemon lime soda it's got a nice crisp delicious taste I can drink this all day long
Erin A.
A classic! I love Sprite, and will always love Sprite. Doesn't everyone? I recently had to quit caffeine and diet soda (sob) and it would have been a lot harder for me had Sprite and Canada Dry, my old friends, not been there for me. And lemme tell you, Peach Sprite is a fabulous invention.
Kathy O.
Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good.
Kimberly R.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this soda, it's a nice alternative when I want something a little less sweet from the other sodas I drink. This is definitely one of my go-to sodas when I'm at a party or something and I don't want water or an alcoholic drink. I think you should try it if you haven't already!
Sharina A.
This drink has me going crazy for it! I absolutely love this drink, the flavor and the carbonation is amazing. Ive always loved sprite and all my life I've ordered these kind of drinks! This is not expensive at all, its an affordable price for the size! You are getting what you payed for!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love this soda because it has a sweet taste to really bubbly carbonated lemon lime flavored water. I always like to get this at the vending machines even more often then Coca Cola. I think sprite is the best soda ever. I 100% recommend this carbonated drink to people who never tried it.
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
My favorite soda ever!!! It tastes so natural to me! I have tried many other knock off lemon lime sodas. However, I keep coming back to Sprite! I also love the Mini Sip-Sized Cans! They are so easy to take anywhere and throw in a bag! Delicious! I would highly recommend Sprite to someone.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?