Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Mary B.
Mary B.

I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC

Great lemon soda . Tastes really good. Hreat brand. It is affordable. Comes in different packages. Great for the summer. Good value. Good for any occasion. Easy to open too. I do recommend this product.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I have been drinking Sprite to limit the amount of caffeine that I intake and it has been a major help. It is great to have when you are not feeling well or if you need to add some fizzle to your punch.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

Sprite is probably one of my top five favorite sodas. It's light and refreshing and perfect with a hamburger of pizza or even a salad. I've loved Sprite for as long as I can remember. I love the flavor.
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA

Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX

I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR

i am not a soda drinker, but i do love a good sprite. it's pretty high in sugar (like all other sodas), but i like that it is clear and caffeine free. also, the best when i am sick, with some saltines.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE

Love sprite. No caffeine it was such a crisp taste .. I prefer fountain but next best is in the can. Better than similar brands. Whether everyday or when u are sick it's a great soda. Buy all the time.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA

Love Sprite! I wish it was healthy, but it's not & that's okay! It's my favorite of the "lighter" carbonated drinks out there. Even use it for an upset tummy. I am a repeat customer and always will be!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now