Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Mia F.
Mia F.
I love spirit soo much, my favorite pop drink by far!!!!!!! At first I was a die hard coke girl but the fact that spirit isn't so carbonated as coke woke me up and now I love spirit

Jaimelee C.
Jaimelee C.
Has a good taste. Everyone likes it. It helps you when youre sick.it hydrates you , and has a very satisfying flavor its the best brand that exists. Its a soda that everyone enjoys
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA
It's okay. Pretty good actually. I drink this pretty often. It is really cheap and refreshing. This is a good value and flavor. I believe it is my second favorite soda on the list.
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading , PA
I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Layla S.
Layla S.
My all time favorite soda. I don't like to drink soda that often but this one is definitely my weakness. It's always crisp and fresh. And always make enjoying my meal 100 x better.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME
One of my favorite drinks besides coke. Very yummy and refreshing. Love to have with my dinner at night. I wouldn't change anything about it. Repeat customer since I was a teenager
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
By itself it is cool, crisp and refreshing but in punches, mixed drinks and other recipes it is that kick that is needed to make it taste amazing It's neutral but still has a kick.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I used to hate drinking Sprite now it's like at least 2 times a week I have a cup of it. It's nice to have something that isn't horribly bad for you and it makes you feel refreshed
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?