BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jaimelee C.
Jaimelee C.
Has a good taste. Everyone likes it. It helps you when youre sick.it hydrates you , and has a very satisfying flavor its the best brand that exists. Its a soda that everyone enjoys
Christina R.
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME
One of my favorite drinks besides coke. Very yummy and refreshing. Love to have with my dinner at night. I wouldn't change anything about it. Repeat customer since I was a teenager
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Fountain, CO
FAVORITE SODA OF LIFE . Perfect lemon-lime taste , goes down super easy , great for mixing with other drinks as well . Definitely a must have in my home . Couldn't live without it
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Juanita M.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
When I feel like drinking a soda but I don't want all the caffeine I always pick Sprite as my first choice. It is one of my favorite lemon-lime drinks above any other competitors.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I just love a can of 7-Up as soon as you open it it's so refreshing it's not expensive it's just so good the packaging is nice they change it up all the time and it's a good value
Juliet R.
Juliet R.
Favorite soda. Really hate the taste of black soda because it makes me feel really bloated. Have recently started to drink sprite and it's so refreshing. Really a huge difference!
Sundrena P.
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA
I like Sprite I'm not a really really heavy into Sprite but if you are in a pinch and you need something to drink that has a little bit of face to it it won't bother your stomach.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX
Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?