BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Layla S.
Layla S.
My all time favorite soda. I don't like to drink soda that often but this one is definitely my weakness. It's always crisp and fresh. And always make enjoying my meal 100 x better.
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA
It's okay. Pretty good actually. I drink this pretty often. It is really cheap and refreshing. This is a good value and flavor. I believe it is my second favorite soda on the list.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Christina R.
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME
One of my favorite drinks besides coke. Very yummy and refreshing. Love to have with my dinner at night. I wouldn't change anything about it. Repeat customer since I was a teenager
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Juliet R.
Juliet R.
Favorite soda. Really hate the taste of black soda because it makes me feel really bloated. Have recently started to drink sprite and it's so refreshing. Really a huge difference!
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I just love a can of 7-Up as soon as you open it it's so refreshing it's not expensive it's just so good the packaging is nice they change it up all the time and it's a good value
Juanita M.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
When I feel like drinking a soda but I don't want all the caffeine I always pick Sprite as my first choice. It is one of my favorite lemon-lime drinks above any other competitors.
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Fountain, CO
FAVORITE SODA OF LIFE . Perfect lemon-lime taste , goes down super easy , great for mixing with other drinks as well . Definitely a must have in my home . Couldn't live without it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?