Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Giselle P.
Giselle P.

Sprite is hands-down the best soda ever. Nothing compares to it. I drink this more than I should, but its a necessity. You can never go wrong with this. Caffeine free soda and a lot better than drinking a coke.
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.

I love Speite lemon-lime soda soooo much ! I can drink a whole bunch of these cans and still not get tired of them. They are literally soo so so good and actually quench your thirst and leave you wanting more.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL

Absolute classic! I love that's it's caffeine free! When I want a soda on the evening this is my go to. Doesn't keep me up all night and it is so good! Definitely better then siera mist. I will stick to Sprite
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN

Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
Trinity T.
Trinity T.

This drink is a classic drink. I have always loved this product since I was a child. The value is definitely good for its price. I would never want this product to improve it is great as is and will always be.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Spring, TX

I drink this with everything. Even after a good have. I'm a repeating consumer. And maybe they could improve the fizziness it gets flat quickly if not cold. But packaging is good. I still buy it over and over.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.

I don't drink soda a whole lot but when I do I try to choose a lighter alternative. I drink coffee for my caffeine habit but occasionally I like something sweet with flavor. This is light and hoes down smooth!
Kyol T.
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH

My all time favorite drink ! Love the crisp taste ! NOTHING compares to Sprite ! The flavor is so perfect it is a great taste ! I see no flaws in this formula it's perfect ! Highly recommend Sprite over it all
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA

I love Sprite it's one of my favorite sodas. It is a good value, it tastes so good. I love drinking it when I feel dizzy or nauseous. I recommend Sprite ! A lot of people really like it. I would buy this again
Kamar H.
Kamar H.

I like drinking sprite when I have an upset stomach. The lemon lime taste is refreshing and helps settle my stomach. It also tastes really good. It isn't my go to drink but I do like drinking it when I'm sick.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now