Add a Photo

Photos (74)
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA

Who doesn't like Sprite? it's a classic! It's my go to soda, whether for a party, at fast food restaurants or anywhere! It's a great staple for flavor combinations too at the new customizable soda machines!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Best soda to drink for kids has no caffeine Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Lake Saint Louis, MO

I absolutely love sprite! It's a really hydrating drink and you can make any drink with it! It is great for mixing different types of drinks with! I always drink this and probably won't change for a while.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.

The best thing to grace this green earth. If you haven't tried Sprite yet you're not living life properly. It is so delicious and a true classic. There's nothing really much more that can be said about it.
Grace D.
Grace D.

Sprite in one of my favorite sodas. I love the crisp refreshing flavor and the lemon-lime taste. I like that you can find Sprite at any store and is offered in a variety of bottle sizes as well as in cans.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. 😊😊. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Emily G.
Emily G.

Where do I start, this soda, Sprite is super good, its one of my childhood favorites! Especially when its a hot day just grab a sprite because the drink keeps you refreshed for a couple hours! I love it!!😍
Haley K.
Haley K.

I love Sprite, especially since I try to stay away from caffeine. It's nice and light, without any coloring. I also drink it sometimes to settle my stomach if I'm not feeling well, since I hate ginger ale.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Stuarts Draft, VA

I love that this soda is clear. It doesnt stain my bleached teeth. It's not too lemon lime flavored like Sierra mist is. Great for people who can't handle caffeine and it doesn't taste too sweet or syrupy
Zhane J.
Zhane J.

I don't drink soda or pop as often as when I was little but sprite is probably the best lemon-lime soda in the game- it tastes crisp and brands like Sierra Mist come close but cannot top the best, sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now