Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK

I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA

Who doesn't like Sprite? it's a classic! It's my go to soda, whether for a party, at fast food restaurants or anywhere! It's a great staple for flavor combinations too at the new customizable soda machines!
Yovana R.
Yovana R.

Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami

Compared to Sierra Mist I think Sprite is better with the flavor. However, in my opinion I think compared to 7 up, 7 up has more flavor and more carbonation which I enjoy. I still really like Sprite though.
Angela R.
Angela R.

I am putting one star down just because I don't drink much soda. But when ever I do I go for this. I would recommend squeezing one real lemon and it changes the taste so much. I love how it taste like that.
Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca

Classic drink right here. I love this it pairs perfect with any bbq it's so refreshing and definitely quenches my thirst. I would highly recommend this product. I prefer this over 7 up any day to be honest.
Calista M.
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA

Grew up drinking Sprite from the local McDonald's. Has its own unique lemon and lime taste. Very good and bubbly. Has a clear color, no added dyes to the soda. I recommend to anyone who likes fruity sodas.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Best soda to drink for kids has no caffeine Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now