Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lawrenceville, IL

I love Sprite! I like that I can get the carbonation without getting the caffeine to bring me up and then drag me down. I also love it because it is clear and it prevents staining of my teeth like dark sodas do.
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.

My favorite beverage of all time! Super refreshing and very affordable! It's my go to drink for any occasion! Mix it into cranberry juice for a yummy refreshing drink! Love this drink and recommend it to anyone!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Love Sprite so much! It's my favorite soft drink. It's refreshing light and doesn't feel overalls sugary as some of brands do! I love it and if I'm not feeling in the mood to drink water Sprite is my next choice
Abilene M.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ

This is usually my go to drink when ordering fast food. I love the taste of this drink, its a lot softer taste than other brands. The flavor is good and sweet. No need for improvement. I always recommend Sprite.
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH

I am addicted to Sprite . I have been drinking it since I can remember . It has a crisp cool taste and it's never over powering . It also takes a long time to go flat ..... Doesn't taste too great when it's warm
Cassidi M.
Cassidi M.

I have always loved sprite! Especially if I am sick. It has a great flavor to it! I would not make any changes to the flavor and it absolutely competes with other sodas. I will defiantly be buying sprite again!
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

One of my favorite flavors for soda drinks. Sprite is actually my number two option every time I get asked what do I want to drink or I crave it when it is extremely hot outside because the flavor is refreshing
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Chula Vista, CA

Im not too big on sodas however there are a few that I do tend to reach for when I am craving some carbonation. You can really never go wrong with a Sprite. It pairs well with pretty much any meal or by itself.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

My favorite sofa. It's always refreshing. It tastes so good with the lemon lime flavor. It's always best to get a two liter. It's the best of any lemon lime sodas and I will purchase it again forever and always
Giselle P.
Giselle P.

Sprite is hands-down the best soda ever. Nothing compares to it. I drink this more than I should, but its a necessity. You can never go wrong with this. Caffeine free soda and a lot better than drinking a coke.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now