BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Mia F.
Mia F.
I love spirit soo much, my favorite pop drink by far!!!!!!! At first I was a die hard coke girl but the fact that spirit isn't so carbonated as coke woke me up and now I love spirit

Adelle M.
Adelle M.
Sprite is delicious! Seeing this photo makes me want one! I've always loved drinking Sprite because I love the mixture of lemon and lime plus carbonation. It's definitely refreshing
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY
I love taking lemonade, her taste is wonderful without thinking that is addictive you have no desire to stop taking it, who does not yet exprementou should because it is very tasty.
Sieu P.
Sieu P.
Damascus , Or
Well, I'm sure most have had a sprite. I still can't differentiate this from 7-up. If you want a zesty lemony drink, this is the drink for you. Get refreshed without too much sugar.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK
Sprite is such a light, refreshing drink.
I like that it's not a dark pop. And that its very carbonated.
It's good on a hot day, when you have an upset stomach, or just for a drink!
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA
It's okay. Pretty good actually. I drink this pretty often. It is really cheap and refreshing. This is a good value and flavor. I believe it is my second favorite soda on the list.
Layla S.
Layla S.
My all time favorite soda. I don't like to drink soda that often but this one is definitely my weakness. It's always crisp and fresh. And always make enjoying my meal 100 x better.
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Jaimelee C.
Jaimelee C.
Has a good taste. Everyone likes it. It helps you when youre sick.it hydrates you , and has a very satisfying flavor its the best brand that exists. Its a soda that everyone enjoys
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?