Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
The best Lemon- Lime soda on the market! A kid favorite and caffeine free! Simple marketing design that is easy to find! We purchase this product for all events and when we dine out.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY
I love taking lemonade, her taste is wonderful without thinking that is addictive you have no desire to stop taking it, who does not yet exprementou should because it is very tasty.
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
Sprite is delicious! Seeing this photo makes me want one! I've always loved drinking Sprite because I love the mixture of lemon and lime plus carbonation. It's definitely refreshing
Mia F.
Mia F.
I love spirit soo much, my favorite pop drink by far!!!!!!! At first I was a die hard coke girl but the fact that spirit isn't so carbonated as coke woke me up and now I love spirit

Sieu P.
Sieu P.
Damascus , Or
Well, I'm sure most have had a sprite. I still can't differentiate this from 7-up. If you want a zesty lemony drink, this is the drink for you. Get refreshed without too much sugar.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK
Sprite is such a light, refreshing drink.
I like that it's not a dark pop. And that its very carbonated.
It's good on a hot day, when you have an upset stomach, or just for a drink!
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA
It's okay. Pretty good actually. I drink this pretty often. It is really cheap and refreshing. This is a good value and flavor. I believe it is my second favorite soda on the list.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I used to hate drinking Sprite now it's like at least 2 times a week I have a cup of it. It's nice to have something that isn't horribly bad for you and it makes you feel refreshed
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?