Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Any sprite is good too me. That's what I usually get when I go to mcdonalds I'll order it for someone but then I'll drink it. No room for improvement it's good the way it is. I would buy it again and again.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Kahli Z.
Kahli Z.
Six Mile, SC

The perfect thrust quencher! I have hypoglycemia and when my blood sugar is low, I frequently crave this product. A cold sprite is the recipe for a good Summer! Great value and a product I will buy forever!
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX

When you just want a refreshing drink, this is a good drink to have. It is light and crisp and works great when you have an upset stomach. I would recommend to others. We purchase when on sale at Drugstore.
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.

These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA

Sprint soda is so good I love to drink sprint. Drinking sprite is good for when you have a smooch egg it helps the pain go away unlike coke,Pepsi those won't help. I like to get the pack that are 2 for $10.
Claire C.
Claire C.

A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK

I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Yovana R.
Yovana R.

Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?