BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
tiffany m.
Bronx
Lemonade or lemony flavored drinks are perfect for this season (summer). One thing i love about sprite is it's so refreshing and tasty for such a mild tasting beverage.
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
I like sprite a lot because I feel 7up is more carbonated while sprite is smooth and refreshing. But over the years it's gotten a bit sweet and I only use it to mix with alcoholic liquors.
Eve S.
I love how they haven't changed their recipe. All of the other brands have tried to tweek their recipes and in this world we deserve the stability and the familiarity that goes with that.
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA
i am a cocacola girl and we had only sprite lemon lime and i drank one it was so good i had to have more thank them for me not having any sdas in the house love it
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I prefer the diet version, but it's a great refreshing soda because of the flavor. It's sweet but not overly so and its not sour. The packaging is easily identifiable.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Not my favorite choice but when there's no coke or orange soda, definitely go for this. Not that I hate it, do really like the drink and tastes great but it all depends on your preference.
Samantha H.
Astor, FL
While sprite isn't my favorite soda, I prefer this over ginger ale. It was my go to when pregnant (Germany) because it has no caffeine, hands down the best lemon soda!
Jessica A.
One of my favorite drinks can never go wrong with sprite love love love especially when I'm having a tummy ache it makes me feel better and not heavy for some reason
Alexa W.
Lodi, NJ
Can't go wrong with the classic. I love how light a lemon-lime soda tastes. Helps me with nausea and makes me feel less guilty about drinking the occasional soda.
Jennifer N.
Sprite is my go to drink when I am hungover. It is extremely airy and bubbly and delicious. It has always been a favorite pop of mine, but it does wonders with curing hangovers of mine.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?