BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
I like to drink sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I feel sick. Sprite is not my all time favorite sofa but it has great flavor and helpful. I like to drink it room temperature!
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY
I love taking lemonade, her taste is wonderful without thinking that is addictive you have no desire to stop taking it, who does not yet exprementou should because it is very tasty.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK
Sprite is such a light, refreshing drink.
I like that it's not a dark pop. And that its very carbonated.
It's good on a hot day, when you have an upset stomach, or just for a drink!
Mia F.
Mia F.
I love spirit soo much, my favorite pop drink by far!!!!!!! At first I was a die hard coke girl but the fact that spirit isn't so carbonated as coke woke me up and now I love spirit

Adelle M.
Adelle M.
Sprite is delicious! Seeing this photo makes me want one! I've always loved drinking Sprite because I love the mixture of lemon and lime plus carbonation. It's definitely refreshing
Sieu P.
Sieu P.
Damascus , Or
Well, I'm sure most have had a sprite. I still can't differentiate this from 7-up. If you want a zesty lemony drink, this is the drink for you. Get refreshed without too much sugar.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
By itself it is cool, crisp and refreshing but in punches, mixed drinks and other recipes it is that kick that is needed to make it taste amazing It's neutral but still has a kick.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?