Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Yummmm and fresh very thirst quenching! It was better than I thought it would be. Of brands would not be as good as this. The flavor is on going. Never runs out. I would buy it everyday, and probably will.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

This soda is not as harsh on the body as dark sodas would be. It is more carbonated than alternatives and it is definitely a thirst quencher. It is highly affordable and would buy again to drink anywhere.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA

Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
Zhane J.
Zhane J.

I don't drink soda or pop as often as when I was little but sprite is probably the best lemon-lime soda in the game- it tastes crisp and brands like Sierra Mist come close but cannot top the best, sprite.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN

I like Sprite ! The flavor is a little heavier with the lemon lime then 7up is . It has nice packaging and the can is easy to take along anywhere ! It is better then any alternative ! I would buy it again
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

I love the fact that sprite contains no caffeine. It's a clear soda that does not cause me to have breakouts. Yet I can enjoy it with chips,pizza,chicken ,popcorn. A great beverage to drink on a hot day!!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI

I enjoy sprite. I don't drink a while lot of soda as a general rule but I do prefer sprite if I do. The taste is great and I like that it isn't packed full of artificial colors. It tastes clean and crisp.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Stuarts Draft, VA

I love that this soda is clear. It doesnt stain my bleached teeth. It's not too lemon lime flavored like Sierra mist is. Great for people who can't handle caffeine and it doesn't taste too sweet or syrupy
Mary M.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY

There is seriously nothing more deliciously refreshing than an ice cold sprite! I prefer the big cans BUT these are great for my kids in the summer. Great size for throwing ina cooler on a hot summer day!
Dominika C.
Dominika C.

My favorite and one of the best soda .. Sprite . The flavor is delicious and so addictive. The packaging is nice and famous. There is no need for improvement on this product. I would definitely buy again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now