BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.
"Sprite'll make it right" That is one of my Aunt's favorite sayings. And I agree. Whenever something hasn't sat well on my stomach, I always reach for the sprite. It is very soothing.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
Sprite help when I sick I love it when super cold it helps my voices so much . And the packaging it's very awesome I just when the consumer mess up the package. I recommend this drink
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Sacramento, CA
Any time I go out to eat I get a Sprite. It is the best soda around. So refreshing and isn't as bad for you as most other sodas. I always keep some in my house too. Sprite is so good.
tamarsha w.
tamarsha w.
Rome, GA
sprite has always been one of my favorite beverages to drink i love the sizzle feeling its also great when you're sick as well i will never get enough sprite forever my favorite drink
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Twp, MI
A classic in any household. Light and airy, with a fresh scent and taste. Also always on sale at my local supermarket so another carbonated drink we keep stocked high in our cabinets.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ
Love sprit because soda has a lot of suger, and the dark sodas the most. Sprite is different tho, while darker sodas make people brake out Sprite doesn't because of its lighter color.
Sprite is what i drink most because its not as strong as coke but still gives you the satisfaction of drinking one which is great i love sprite but honestly need to cut down on it lol
Amy N.
Amy N.
Lyman, SC
I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL
Classic white soda, crisp, clean, and one of the most if not the most refreshing soda out there. It doesn't stain your teeth and tastes much better than its counterpart, Sierra Mist.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?