Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
HAVELOCK, NC

Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Coryna F.
Coryna F.

I myself prefer 7-UP! but if i can name off my top 2 it would be that & sprite honestly you can mix any drink with sprite, if you know what i mean! it's a unique flavour & i don't think anybody could compete
Kalysta K.
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY

Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lemon Grove, CA

Sprite is another soda that is one of my favorites! It definitely met my expectations and I love to drink them once and a while. It has great flavor and is affordable! I would definitely recommend to others.
Emily O.
Emily O.

Probably one of my favs! Such a good drink. One of my go-Tos. You can drink it by its self or mix it with juice and it is just a perfect amount of tangy and delicious. I definitely recommend it to everybody!
Yovana R.
Yovana R.

Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio city, Ca

Classic drink right here. I love this it pairs perfect with any bbq it's so refreshing and definitely quenches my thirst. I would highly recommend this product. I prefer this over 7 up any day to be honest.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , Ky

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Claire C.
Claire C.

A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.

These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now