Add a Photo

Photos (55)
RD L.
RD L.
Clemmons, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Madison F.
Madison F.
Ozark, AL

This is my absolute favorite drink. It contains no caffeine which is a major plus when looking at carbonated soft drinks. These help with dehydration and low blood sugar/low blood pressure. They also taste great.
Breanne F.
Breanne F.

Sprite is such a fun soda to drink. It's clear, it's bubbly, and it tastes good! It's great to drink on its own, or to mix with something else. It's especially awesome in punches, and gives that nice bubbly feel!
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

My second favorite soda . The original lemon-lime soda . Nothing competes . Everything else tastes bad . This drink balances out the flavor with the carbonation and it's perfect ! I will always pick up a Sprite .
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Mai T.
Mai T.

I love soda. I always find myself choosing Sprite over coke and it's probably because of the hint of lemon-lime. A true classic soft drink beverage. I love when it comes in cans because it seems to taste better.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI

I love sprite and always have. I really like carbonated drinks, so while this soda has a lot of sugar, it helps with some stomach issues and doesn't have any dye that will further yellow my teeth as it is clear.
Shameka R.
Shameka R.

I love sprite. Mainly beause it doesn't have caffeine in it. I also purchase it for my children for the same reason. It's a great beverage that we highly enjoy. Thanks #spring for being a part of our daily life.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now