BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Marie H.
Seattle, WA
I love sprite! It's bubbly and delicious! No caffeine too which is good if you have a hard time sleeping or don't do good with caffeine but still want a nice bubbly drink!
Greaisha J.
tampa, FL
My boys love this soda. We buy it on a regular basis. And it's a plus when one of them get sick and we have it at home. We love the crisp and delicious flavor of sprite.
Carla C.
Hollywood, FL
Siempre es una buena idea ya que es refrescante y deliciosa , tener esta bebida gaseosa es siempre una buena opción para  nuestro refrigerador, en dias de verano siempre es necesaria
Micaela T.
Arlington, VA
Sprite lemon lime soda is probably the best tasting carbonated drink I've ever tasted with it's slight lemon taste that's not to harsh and just the clear look of it with the bubbles that always interests me when I drink it
Summer R.
Las cruces, NM
Sprite is my favorite! Considering the fact that I'm a ur song mother, it is caffeine free. It has a nice crisp I just posted be it! It is super yummy for the times I'm craving a soda pop!(:
Jessica K.
I prefer Sprite over the other brand. It doesn't irritate my tummy. I keep it on hand more in the summer months when I want a fizzy drink that isn't heavy like cola's.
Chelsea A.
Findlay, OH
Love Sprite so much... So light and delicious and works perfectly with anything. Other brands variations of this do not compare to the crisp amazing taste that Sprite brings with the refreshing bubbles. Love to mix this in with my liquors, lemonade, etc
Rochelle N.
I love sprite! It is also great if you have a party or bbq. I love the lemon/lime taste. It tastes bold and crisp. One of my favorite sodas the taste isn't too strong.
Christina D.
Hayden, AL
Sprite is a delicious thirst quenching drink. It has a refreshing citrus taste. It is my go to when I'm sick or not feeling well. It is definitely one of the most refreshing soda drinks.
Marisa M.
Gilroy, CA
When I was younger I will admit I never liked Sprite but as I grew I started to enjoy the light weight refreshing carbonation it gives. I allow my son to drink it and it's my husbands number one favorite soda, a staple in my soda purchases. Plus it makes for a great chaser!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?