Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Brandon S.
Brandon S.

Sprite is the epitome of soft drink perfection. All sprite is is basically lemon, lime, carbonated water, and sweetener. It really couldn't be much simpler. Sprite is also a great mixer for alcoholic drinks!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA

This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
alondra c.
alondra c.
Midlothian, IL

Sprite is one of my top carbonated beverages to drink because it goes great with any type of food. It doesn't stain your teeth like other sodas, and it doesn't leave you bloated. Taste best when served cold.
Elinor A.
Elinor A.

Love Sprite - lemon-lime soda, because it has a great lemon flavor, I remember that I was obsessed with this soda on all trips to and just wanted to drink this because I've always loved the taste. I love her
Isabella S.
Isabella S.

Classic Soda. If you want a lemon-like soda this automatically your first choice. It's been around since forever. Sierra Mist is a total different thing. I buy this at my local supermarket whenever I see it.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

Sprite has such a crisp taste! You can get it anywhere. It is much better than any other lemon lime carbonated drink and children especially love Sprite the best! I always love getting a can or bottle of it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Sprite is the only soft drink that I like. It tastes great but I can only drink a little at a time and only once per week. I love the flavor even though I don't like lemon or Lime separately. Would buy again
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lemon Grove, CA

Sprite is another soda that is one of my favorites! It definitely met my expectations and I love to drink them once and a while. It has great flavor and is affordable! I would definitely recommend to others.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT

This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Memphis, TN

I love this soda. It is all you could hope for in a drink-cold, refreshing, and delicious. Sprite is great for drinking in the summer, mixing into alcohol, or drinking when you're sick. 100% love this soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?