Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA

I do not like dark sodas personally, and sprite is my go-to drink. An American classic by itself, but I like to use it for mixing in with fruit juices to give them a little pop! Great for using to make punch
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL

My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Kalysta K.
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY

Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
alondra c.
alondra c.
Midlothian, IL

Sprite is one of my top carbonated beverages to drink because it goes great with any type of food. It doesn't stain your teeth like other sodas, and it doesn't leave you bloated. Taste best when served cold.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Hollywood, FL

I like Sprite because it doesn't feel so heavy after drinking it and you don't feel bloated like other soft drinks. It helps with nausea because of the carbonation and the light taste. Definitely should try!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Sprite is the only soft drink that I like. It tastes great but I can only drink a little at a time and only once per week. I love the flavor even though I don't like lemon or Lime separately. Would buy again
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Gives you refreshed and I don't leave like this greedy taste in your mouth after you drink it is not like a dark color drink so I don't have that much sugar in it and you don't get platter patients by mostly
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Miami, Florida

Love Sprite - lemon-lime soda, because it has a great lemon flavor, I remember that I was obsessed with this soda on all trips to and just wanted to drink this because I've always loved the taste. I love her
Emma J.
Emma J.
Maumee, OH

Sprite is a classic... crisp and sharp citrus flavor and always carbonated to perfection... I do think the design is outdated, though, and they could probably benefit from a logo as fresh as their beverages.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI

Sprite is my favorite. Compared to other similar sodas, Sprite has the best flavor and the most flavor. I love this product and it never disappoints. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I defiantly recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now