BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH
My family loves sprite!! It's crisp and refreshing. Whenever my children are sick the first thing I do is stock up on Sprite. Don't know how many sick baby days it's helped my children
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Carson city
Classic soda! I love to drink this when I just want something refreshing. I also drink sprite when I have an upset stomach. I don't know what it is about it, but it helps to soothe it!
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
Sprite is one of my all time favorite carbonated beverages! Even when I'm sick, it's one of the best and easiest to keep down! Definitely better than any of the other Lemon-Lime sodas!
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.
Sprite is my favorite carbonated soft drink. It's a great soda to have when you just want a little sugar. Its pretty affordable and I prefer sprite over all other kinds of soft drinks.
Salma R.
Salma R.
The good old sprite, who doesn't love it. Used to drink that one a bit too much but it was too good to resist hahah. If it has been a while go for a cheat day and drink a glass or two.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I drink sprite when my stomach is upset. Its the only thing that stays down. I can drink it fresh or flat and it still calms my upset tummy. I don't feel as nauseous when I drink this.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Sacramento, CA
Any time I go out to eat I get a Sprite. It is the best soda around. So refreshing and isn't as bad for you as most other sodas. I always keep some in my house too. Sprite is so good.
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Twp, MI
A classic in any household. Light and airy, with a fresh scent and taste. Also always on sale at my local supermarket so another carbonated drink we keep stocked high in our cabinets.
tamarsha w.
tamarsha w.
Rome, GA
sprite has always been one of my favorite beverages to drink i love the sizzle feeling its also great when you're sick as well i will never get enough sprite forever my favorite drink
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ
Love sprit because soda has a lot of suger, and the dark sodas the most. Sprite is different tho, while darker sodas make people brake out Sprite doesn't because of its lighter color.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?