Add a Photo

Photos (83)
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
Sprite. Goes great with all foods. Crisp clean and delicious. We add to vanilla ice cream in the summer for a lemon lime float. We add to holiday punch in the winter. Year round grocery.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
My go-to soda. The tastes is simple and mixes well with others for a nice cocktail. In comparison to 7UP, this has a lot more flavor. 7UP is a little big too much like soda water to me.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Stockton, CA
Love Sprite. Not only do I just like the flavor of it but since I was little my mother always told me to drink Sprite whenever I felt sick and threw up. And I still use the method today
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE Sprite it has just the right amount of carbonation and flavor! In my opinion it will be appropriate of age 5 and up because of the carbonation, but I think you should try It out!
Keri G.
Keri G.
I enjoy drinking Sprite. It's a refreshing drink, and it's not as heavy on your stomach like most of the dark sodas are. It's a nice alternative when you don't want to just drink water.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH
My family loves sprite!! It's crisp and refreshing. Whenever my children are sick the first thing I do is stock up on Sprite. Don't know how many sick baby days it's helped my children
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
This is what I pick out of all the sodas when I go out to eat (if they have it) I prefer light sodas over dark and I live the lemon taste to it I think it's pretty good with any food !
I drink sprite when my stomach is upset. Its the only thing that stays down. I can drink it fresh or flat and it still calms my upset tummy. I don't feel as nauseous when I drink this.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
sprite is the drink that has saved my life. when I'm tired ill drink a sprite and relax, when I'm sick ill drink a sprite to help my stomach, cheap , delicious and always worth my time
Salma R.
Salma R.
The good old sprite, who doesn't love it. Used to drink that one a bit too much but it was too good to resist hahah. If it has been a while go for a cheat day and drink a glass or two.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?