BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
This is what I pick out of all the sodas when I go out to eat (if they have it) I prefer light sodas over dark and I live the lemon taste to it I think it's pretty good with any food !
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
sprite is the drink that has saved my life. when I'm tired ill drink a sprite and relax, when I'm sick ill drink a sprite to help my stomach, cheap , delicious and always worth my time
Salma R.
Salma R.
The good old sprite, who doesn't love it. Used to drink that one a bit too much but it was too good to resist hahah. If it has been a while go for a cheat day and drink a glass or two.
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.
Sprite is my favorite carbonated soft drink. It's a great soda to have when you just want a little sugar. Its pretty affordable and I prefer sprite over all other kinds of soft drinks.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Carson city
Classic soda! I love to drink this when I just want something refreshing. I also drink sprite when I have an upset stomach. I don't know what it is about it, but it helps to soothe it!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I drink sprite when my stomach is upset. Its the only thing that stays down. I can drink it fresh or flat and it still calms my upset tummy. I don't feel as nauseous when I drink this.
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
Sprite is one of my all time favorite carbonated beverages! Even when I'm sick, it's one of the best and easiest to keep down! Definitely better than any of the other Lemon-Lime sodas!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH
My family loves sprite!! It's crisp and refreshing. Whenever my children are sick the first thing I do is stock up on Sprite. Don't know how many sick baby days it's helped my children
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI
Caffeine free and perfect for my over active younger sister that stays on the weekends. Very affordable and usually always on sale at our local grocery store. We love lemon-lime soda.
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.
"Sprite'll make it right" That is one of my Aunt's favorite sayings. And I agree. Whenever something hasn't sat well on my stomach, I always reach for the sprite. It is very soothing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?