Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Madison F.
Madison F.
Ozark, AL

This is my absolute favorite drink. It contains no caffeine which is a major plus when looking at carbonated soft drinks. These help with dehydration and low blood sugar/low blood pressure. They also taste great.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Bunkie, LA

Whether it be solo or in a cocktail, I love Sprite. It's also my go to when I'm feeling nauseated. Lemon lime awesome great tasting spritz that goes good with anything. Very satisfying. Definitely will buy again.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky

Love this drink! I'm sure everyone has had one or at least tried it lol. It comes in a bundle for a affordable price. It has such a good flavor. I would highly recommend this to other people to try! So go try it!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI

I love sprite. I always want it wean I feel sick and it makes my stomach feel better. It tastes great, much better than other comparable products. Definitely has a lighter taste.not so much carbonation in sprite.
Breanne F.
Breanne F.

Sprite is such a fun soda to drink. It's clear, it's bubbly, and it tastes good! It's great to drink on its own, or to mix with something else. It's especially awesome in punches, and gives that nice bubbly feel!
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH

Sprite is my all-time favorite pop! I love how crisp it is without it feeling heavy since it's a clear soda. It's very refreshing and goes well with a lot of food. I recommend it to everybody who hasn't tried it.
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Burkesville, KY

This is one of my favorite drinks. Sprite has a great lemon-line taste. It's very affordable. Sprite also calms an upset stomach. It is caffeine free. I keep sprite in my fridge all the time. We buy these weekly.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now