Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami

Compared to Sierra Mist I think Sprite is better with the flavor. However, in my opinion I think compared to 7 up, 7 up has more flavor and more carbonation which I enjoy. I still really like Sprite though.
Amity P.
Amity P.
Decatur , IN

Spite is always so thirst quenching. It's also a nice thing to drink when you have a stomach bug. The flavor of it is very tasty. Not much more you can ask for in a citrus soda. I would recommend to others.
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , Ky

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Claire C.
Claire C.

A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca

Classic drink right here. I love this it pairs perfect with any bbq it's so refreshing and definitely quenches my thirst. I would highly recommend this product. I prefer this over 7 up any day to be honest.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Any sprite is good too me. That's what I usually get when I go to mcdonalds I'll order it for someone but then I'll drink it. No room for improvement it's good the way it is. I would buy it again and again.
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO

I absolutely love sprite! It's a really hydrating drink and you can make any drink with it! It is great for mixing different types of drinks with! I always drink this and probably won't change for a while.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. 😊😊. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Haley K.
Haley K.

I love Sprite, especially since I try to stay away from caffeine. It's nice and light, without any coloring. I also drink it sometimes to settle my stomach if I'm not feeling well, since I hate ginger ale.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now