Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Breanne F.
Breanne F.

Sprite is such a fun soda to drink. It's clear, it's bubbly, and it tastes good! It's great to drink on its own, or to mix with something else. It's especially awesome in punches, and gives that nice bubbly feel!
Madison F.
Madison F.
Ozark, AL

This is my absolute favorite drink. It contains no caffeine which is a major plus when looking at carbonated soft drinks. These help with dehydration and low blood sugar/low blood pressure. They also taste great.
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

My second favorite soda . The original lemon-lime soda . Nothing competes . Everything else tastes bad . This drink balances out the flavor with the carbonation and it's perfect ! I will always pick up a Sprite .
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Bunkie, LA

Whether it be solo or in a cocktail, I love Sprite. It's also my go to when I'm feeling nauseated. Lemon lime awesome great tasting spritz that goes good with anything. Very satisfying. Definitely will buy again.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky

Love this drink! I'm sure everyone has had one or at least tried it lol. It comes in a bundle for a affordable price. It has such a good flavor. I would highly recommend this to other people to try! So go try it!
Danica T.
Danica T.

SUper refreshing. I think they need to carbonate it a bit less though, because the bubbles are a bit overwhelming. The packaging is very summery, which I like. Worth the money, if you buy it at the grocery store.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI

I love sprite. I always want it wean I feel sick and it makes my stomach feel better. It tastes great, much better than other comparable products. Definitely has a lighter taste.not so much carbonation in sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now