Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA

I actually buy this more so when I have an upset stomach, or a fizzy drink so to speak.Not the first buying, but not the last time. Love Sprite, has a great light flavor, not overly sweet, not tart, and refreshing.
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL

This lemon-lima soda is so refreshing! Drink it with ice and you will see. I drink it whenever I'm hot and I need to refresh. It wont disappoint you. You can drink it with any food or any snack. I totally recommend
Marysol V.
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA

Very light and refreshing drink. It does have a slight lemon-lime taste, but tastes more like 7up than lemonade. I like that it does not have caffeine, but wish that there was a lower sugar option that is not diet.
Nini T.
Nini T.
Louisville, KY

There's a venting machine outside of the nails salon that I work at, so whenever I'm thirsty I would walk around and grab one. The price is very affordable, plus it's cold and it's tastes better whenever it's cold.
Lanise
Lanise

I love Sprite it's my favorite soda. I think Sprite is better then other sodas, it just tastes great. Sprite doesn't even cost a lot and I like the design on the cans and bottles. I would recommend this to anybody.
Cody M.
Cody M.
London, KY

This is always the Soda I buy and also the only soda I ask for while eating out! It's so refreshing and tastes amazing to boot! The packaging is cute and it's priced really affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Xns S.
Xns S.

Very carbonated but is very nice when chilled basic simple packaging like any other soda can nice amount of citrusy taste tags good but very strong and this is a good soda and I would totally buy this product again
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

Sprite is great because it's such a refreshing drink. To me they don't taste syrupy like some other sodas might taste from time to time. Very light and crisp, and they cost about the same as any other canned soda.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

This is a great soda. This soda is always in my house. My mom always gives my little brother this soda over dark soda. And my husband loves this one as well for his alcoholic beverages he makes. I would recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now