Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Waj U.
Waj U.
Alpharetta, GA
Gimme some Sprite with a bag of kettle cooked chips and it's my favorite snack that can ever be. Just the perfect hint of sugar and lime in this drink makes my day every time I drink it.
Katalin B.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN
I love love love love Sprite. It's so good. The mix between lemon and lime is supeberb. After a long hard day I look forward to coming home sitting down and sipping on a ice cold Sprite.
Janay T.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA
Great taste. I don't really drink soda that much but a good sprite with some good food is always refreshing. I have not tried their other flavors but I'm sure it will taste just as good.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
Best lemon-lime soda there is. I think this is much more refreshing and delicious than 7up, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist and other lemon-lime soda. I think the diet is a bit gross though...
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
Sprite. Goes great with all foods. Crisp clean and delicious. We add to vanilla ice cream in the summer for a lemon lime float. We add to holiday punch in the winter. Year round grocery.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
The original sprite drink is not only deliciously refreshing, but its also perfectly carbonated. One of my favorite sodas would absolutely have to be sprite! Great flavor and affordable!
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
My go-to soda. The tastes is simple and mixes well with others for a nice cocktail. In comparison to 7UP, this has a lot more flavor. 7UP is a little big too much like soda water to me.
Keri G.
Keri G.
I enjoy drinking Sprite. It's a refreshing drink, and it's not as heavy on your stomach like most of the dark sodas are. It's a nice alternative when you don't want to just drink water.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Stockton, CA
Love Sprite. Not only do I just like the flavor of it but since I was little my mother always told me to drink Sprite whenever I felt sick and threw up. And I still use the method today
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?