BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Liliana g.
Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Very sugary. It tastes cool and refreshing when it's ice cold, however after about 15 minutes the next time you'll sip this beverage you'll taste all the sugar that's in it.
Luna H.
As a small child, every time I got a stomach bug (cover your ear and eyes Parents of small children) my mom always gave me some sprite in a small cup with some lemon and believe it or not, it ALWAYS made me feel better. Sprite lemon-lime soda basically comes WITH the lemon and it brings back yummy memories from my childhood - I'm obsessed with the flavor! It's great to consume after a heavy meal, it helps me with digestion and it's available at all of your nearest grocery stores! Try a gas station if you're unable to locate it at other supermarkets since they always carry specialty drinks!
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Nichole M.
Madisonville, KY
I love sprite. I mostly drink Dr Pepper but I occasionally enjoy a nice ice cold sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will let my children drink because I do not really slow them to have soda often.
Carly L.
One of my favorite drinks I ever drink very cooling doesn't have very high amount of sugar's. Also great for kids at the pool or when it's hot outside. Amazing value, I would recommend it to anyone.
Kaylee M.
Arlington, TX
Have you tried sprit! Oh my! This is the most delicious thing on this green earth. From the smooth lemon flavor to the tangy lime mixture I can't ever put this down. 10/10
Alexis C.
Nashville, GA
Sprite is a good light refreshing soda although it goes flat way to fast for me. Then it taste overly sweet and just not good. But besides that a good thirst quencher.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens , NY
Nice fizzy/soda drink. I find it more helpful to digest food as I eat as opposed to other soft drinks like Pepsi and sprite. Not always my first choice but definitely as strong choice when I want to enjoy a big meal with a soda. Also the citrus-y taste adds a nice touch.
Emily S.
Nixa, MO
Sprite soda is a classic and is great for any mood and pairs wonderful with any food. Sprite has been my favorite carbonated beverage for many years now. Great refrigerated or room temperature.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?