Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Carla P.
Carla P.
Perris, CA

What can I say other than who hasn't had this? Probably the only soda I drink. The only one I ask for when I'm in mood for a soda. I'm not a big fan of dark soda nowadays. So go out and get yourself a sprite!
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Eubank, KY

This soda, in a lot of ways is really great. It's just right and crisp, can be mixed with juices to make a great mixed drink. It does tend to go flat rather quickly, so if your a sipper I would reccomend 7-up
frankie l.
frankie l.
White Plains, NY

The best lemon lime flavored soda. Perfect amount of carbonation. Reasonable price. So much better compared to Sierra Mist. I order this soda at every restaurant. The sweetest and best flavor you can ask for.
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL

I love sprite especially without ice it keeps it carbonated longer and I always drink it when I'm sick it seems to make a clogged throat and nose easier to manage it takes great and I can drink it hot or cold
Brook R.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID

There's nothing like an ice cold sprite when you need a little pick-me-up! Just hits the spot when I need it too! Plus I like to give it to my kids to help calm an upset tummy and it works great for that too.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Downsville

Sprite is a delicious lemon-lime soda. Perfect when you need a refreshing beverage. Also my go to drink when I'm under the weather. Comes in its signature green packaging. Highly recommend. Always consistent.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV

I can honestly say this is one of my favorite sodas ! Especially when it's extremely hot outside and you don't have lemonade, well sprite is the next best thing. An ice cold sprite tastes amazing ! Trust me !
Emma A.
Emma A.
Muskego, WI

From Sprite you get a clean fresh crips refreashing take from every sip. You can make many fun drinks for the kids too. Like taking Cottan Candy and pouring over Sprite over it to make it tastey and colorful.
Bernary C.
Bernary C.

It is a very delicious drink or soda and as much I do love the lemon, is one of my favorite drink, I recommend it for a warm evening is very refreshing drink one !! here in my country they called him chinotto
Angela P.
Angela P.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I don't like soda all that much but when I am craving soda I usually opt for sprite. It always meets my expectations it's so good. I would recommend sprite over other kinda of soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?