BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Luis V.
Luis V.
Davie, FL
Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. I like that there is no color also. Sprite is my favorite soda and is the perfect amount of sweet yet crisp. Perfect in the cooler or out of the fridge!
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.
Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Taylorsville, UT
Perfect for any party, get together, or just as a refreshing drink. There are similar drinks but sprite is the best, in my opinion. It is the perfect blend of sweet and lemon-lime flavor.
Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
Random but for a very long time this soda has helped me with stomachaches'. I buy this in bulk for a cheaper price. I love the lime taste. And it is better than drinking caffeinated soda.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
Sprite is my favorite soda. It is always refreshing, tasty and Craig. Sprite can be expensive depending on where you buy it. The flavor is worth the price and i would recommend to others.
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
I usually drink sugar free, but there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold crisp Sprite! Especially if you have an upset stomach....always my go to when I need a stomach settler!!!!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
Best lemon-lime soda there is. I think this is much more refreshing and delicious than 7up, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist and other lemon-lime soda. I think the diet is a bit gross though...
Janay T.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA
Great taste. I don't really drink soda that much but a good sprite with some good food is always refreshing. I have not tried their other flavors but I'm sure it will taste just as good.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?