BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Andrea F.
I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Nichole M.
Madisonville, KY
I love sprite. I mostly drink Dr Pepper but I occasionally enjoy a nice ice cold sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will let my children drink because I do not really slow them to have soda often.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Sprite is my go to drink when I want something very refreshing that isn't water. The sweetness isn't overpowering and it's a great mixer for pretty much any type of alcohol. I would drink this more often if it wasn't so bad for you
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
Sprite help when I sick I love it when super cold it helps my voices so much . And the packaging it's very awesome I just when the consumer mess up the package. I recommend this drink
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
There is seriously nothing more deliciously refreshing than an ice cold sprite! I prefer the big cans BUT these are great for my kids in the summer. Great size for throwing ina cooler on a hot summer day!
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
This is a classic that everyone loves. The lemon lime taste will never get old and this will always be my go to drink. I always look for hear when I'm thirsty and want a sweet drink. I'd recommend this drink
Maylen N.

It is perfect for breakfast. Nothing more perfect than a Kellogg`s with milk for breakfast. I love it. It is very tasty. I know they will like it. 100% recommended.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I am not very fond of soda but when I have a migraine I like to take this because I feel that it helps me with the nausea that this causes me and in occasions until vomiting.
Brandon S.
Sprite is the epitome of soft drink perfection. All sprite is is basically lemon, lime, carbonated water, and sweetener. It really couldn't be much simpler. Sprite is also a great mixer for alcoholic drinks!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?