BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Classic Soda. Great to have around the house. Carbonated. Great for parties. Keep in mind there is a lot of sugar. Priced the same as other sodas, so it's adorable. Found nearly everywhere.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
I love this taste pop, it's a great flavor and fizzy drink for something a little different. I don't really like to drink pop but when I do I will drink this. These make great mixed drinks
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
When I drink soda I always seem to grab a Sprite. It has a refreshing taste and just enough acid. It only gets 4 stars because I feel the fizz does not last too long once you open the can.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
Random but for a very long time this soda has helped me with stomachaches'. I buy this in bulk for a cheaper price. I love the lime taste. And it is better than drinking caffeinated soda.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.
Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH
Sprite is my favorite soda. It is always refreshing, tasty and Craig. Sprite can be expensive depending on where you buy it. The flavor is worth the price and i would recommend to others.
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
I usually drink sugar free, but there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold crisp Sprite! Especially if you have an upset stomach....always my go to when I need a stomach settler!!!!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Taylorsville, UT
Perfect for any party, get together, or just as a refreshing drink. There are similar drinks but sprite is the best, in my opinion. It is the perfect blend of sweet and lemon-lime flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?