Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Elba Irene P.
Elba Irene P.
Miami

I love sprite it is so fresh and sweet. It is affordable. The only problem is that it has a lot of sugar. I always drink sprite with any of my meals. The lemon flavor is the best one. It is my favorite soda.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL

My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lemon Grove, CA

Sprite is another soda that is one of my favorites! It definitely met my expectations and I love to drink them once and a while. It has great flavor and is affordable! I would definitely recommend to others.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH

Sprite is a classic... crisp and sharp citrus flavor and always carbonated to perfection... I do think the design is outdated, though, and they could probably benefit from a logo as fresh as their beverages.
Yovana R.
Yovana R.

Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Claire C.
Claire C.

A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca

Classic drink right here. I love this it pairs perfect with any bbq it's so refreshing and definitely quenches my thirst. I would highly recommend this product. I prefer this over 7 up any day to be honest.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , Ky

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA

Who doesn't like Sprite? it's a classic! It's my go to soda, whether for a party, at fast food restaurants or anywhere! It's a great staple for flavor combinations too at the new customizable soda machines!
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.

These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now