Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN

Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
Trinity T.
Trinity T.

This drink is a classic drink. I have always loved this product since I was a child. The value is definitely good for its price. I would never want this product to improve it is great as is and will always be.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA

I love this soda plus it's caffeine free so it's ok to give to my older kids when they want a soda. The flavor is great and super refreshing. Sprite is a classic no need for improvement I'd recommend to anyone
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite. It's the best at any fast food place. And it's the only soda that if it gets watered down by the ice it actually still tastes the same. Plus I like that it's clear in color.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL

Absolute classic! I love that's it's caffeine free! When I want a soda on the evening this is my go to. Doesn't keep me up all night and it is so good! Definitely better then siera mist. I will stick to Sprite
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Spring, TX

I drink this with everything. Even after a good have. I'm a repeating consumer. And maybe they could improve the fizziness it gets flat quickly if not cold. But packaging is good. I still buy it over and over.
Kyol T.
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH

My all time favorite drink ! Love the crisp taste ! NOTHING compares to Sprite ! The flavor is so perfect it is a great taste ! I see no flaws in this formula it's perfect ! Highly recommend Sprite over it all
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA

I don't ever drink dark sodas, so this or any light drinks are great. I love the new packaging with the lyrics to songs & it's always affordable. it's a great, crisp taste. I drink one of these almost everyday
Marjolaine G.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA

I love drinking Sprite, especially when drinking it with crushed ice, I love chewing the ice & being able to taste the flavor of the soda at the same time. I like to buy packs of the cans when they go on sale.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.

I don't drink soda a whole lot but when I do I try to choose a lighter alternative. I drink coffee for my caffeine habit but occasionally I like something sweet with flavor. This is light and hoes down smooth!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now