Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I started drinking this while i was pregnant with my son! It's always been a drink I wanted when I was sick . This helped with morning sickness and now it's my favorite carbonated beverage!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
arianna m.
arianna m.
Reading, PA
I love sprite lemon -lime the lime and lemon make it taste strong and good in your mouth that's why I like drinking it when I have it in my refrigerator or when we take sprite on our trips.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Classic Soda. Great to have around the house. Carbonated. Great for parties. Keep in mind there is a lot of sugar. Priced the same as other sodas, so it's adorable. Found nearly everywhere.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I just feel that spray is that the street to drink when there's a barbecue because I feel like it's not too bubbly and like it doesn't upset your stomach I don't know I just like the flavor
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
I love this taste pop, it's a great flavor and fizzy drink for something a little different. I don't really like to drink pop but when I do I will drink this. These make great mixed drinks
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
When I drink soda I always seem to grab a Sprite. It has a refreshing taste and just enough acid. It only gets 4 stars because I feel the fizz does not last too long once you open the can.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Taylorsville , UT
Perfect for any party, get together, or just as a refreshing drink. There are similar drinks but sprite is the best, in my opinion. It is the perfect blend of sweet and lemon-lime flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?