Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA

I like lemon lime soda, and Sprite is usually the most accessible. It's tastes good, but it's a little sweet. It stays carbonated for a long time, so that's good. I like the vibrant packaging. It's very eyecatching.
JJ A.
JJ A.
Cary, NC

Classic is always the best!! This soda is light which is really nice when you're eating a heavy meal. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't. Coke>Pepsi. Because Sprite tastes so good :). So go out and try it
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO

My husband only drinks Sprite. He loves it because it is caffeine free and helps with his migraines since he canny have caffeine. We normally buy it in bulks at SAMS. It is also great to mix with drinks of any kind.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI

I love Sprite - even more than the lemon lime alternative. It's also great to mix with juice for a sparkling beverage. However, I don't think it's thirst quenching and usually end up ha I got a glass of water after.
Lang H.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA

It's just... boring. Why would you consume the sugar if it's not going to be more flavorful? It's too blandly sweet to be refreshing. I prefer the slightly tangier Fresca, which has the slightest grapefruit flavor.
Selena R.
Selena R.

If you like bubbles you'll like this especially if you stay away from dark colas. This has more of a natural flavor that does not overwhelm and really tastes good. I tend really enjoy it more that over clear sodas.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

I love sprite. I like in Georgia so I'm partial to coke products but sprite is an old favorite. Even when I was sick it's one of the drinks I went for. So sweet but refreshing. It makes a great mixed drink as well.
Sara H.
Sara H.

Great refreshing soda. Quenches my thirst more than any darker soda. I also don't worry as much about my teeth being stained with this soda. I prefer it over other lighter sodas because of the light flavor as well.
Diana O.
Diana O.
San Ramon, CA

Sprite is very good. I think it is my go to drink all the time and I love to drink it. I love Sprite better than any other alternatives and the packaging is so cute with the green color I love love love love Sprite
Tisha M.
Tisha M.

This is one of my favourite sodas, especially in the summer time. Its affordable and so refreshing, even the packaging is advertising and nice. I can't recommend anything because i love everything about this drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now