BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
I love this taste pop, it's a great flavor and fizzy drink for something a little different. I don't really like to drink pop but when I do I will drink this. These make great mixed drinks
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
When I drink soda I always seem to grab a Sprite. It has a refreshing taste and just enough acid. It only gets 4 stars because I feel the fizz does not last too long once you open the can.
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
I usually drink sugar free, but there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold crisp Sprite! Especially if you have an upset stomach....always my go to when I need a stomach settler!!!!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
melbourne, Fl
Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. I like that there is no color also. Sprite is my favorite soda and is the perfect amount of sweet yet crisp. Perfect in the cooler or out of the fridge!
Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
Random but for a very long time this soda has helped me with stomachaches'. I buy this in bulk for a cheaper price. I love the lime taste. And it is better than drinking caffeinated soda.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Taylorsville, UT
Perfect for any party, get together, or just as a refreshing drink. There are similar drinks but sprite is the best, in my opinion. It is the perfect blend of sweet and lemon-lime flavor.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH
Sprite is my favorite soda. It is always refreshing, tasty and Craig. Sprite can be expensive depending on where you buy it. The flavor is worth the price and i would recommend to others.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.
Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?