Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Komal S.
Komal S.

it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better whenever i drink it. I fell in love with the taste every time I drink it. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. Yumm!!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV

Sprite is very good. It doesn't have caffeine in it. I have bought it several times in the past. I wouldn't really say it needed any improvement . It's very affordable. I recommend it to others who like to drink soda that doesn't have caffeine.
Dani M.
Dani M.

Sprite is my favorite soda, in fact it is one of the only sodas I like. I enjoy drinking it when I am not feeling well, or even when I am going somewhere and I feel like a drink that isn't water or tea. I love Sprite so much, two thumbs up 👍🏼👍🏼
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA

Sprite is the best flavored soda IMO and the easiest one on the stomach. I always feel refreshed (even though I know it's totally not refreshing or good for you) but when I need bubbles this is my go to! Lemon lime flavored sodas are the best!
Andrei D.
Andrei D.
Cincinnati, OH

Most carbonated soft drinks leave you feeling bloated, but sprite does not. It actually leaves you feeling refreshed. Whenever I go out and I have the option of sprite I never hesitate to order a glass. I would always recommend this to anyone.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH

Who doesn't love Sprite? You can pair it with anything - juice, alcohol (my parents do it, not me!), or fruit. The packaging is standard, and Sprite can't compare to any of its alternatives. I will be purchasing Sprite for the rest of my days.
My N.
My N.
Athens, GA

I've been drinking sprite for forever. It's great on it's own because it's refreshing after a hot day. It's also great as a mixer for other drinks like for alcohol. As a college student, we always need sprite in our apartment for the weekends.
Kayleen H.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC

It's Sprite -- you get exactly what's expected. A refreshing, light beverage to go with any meal, mix with just about anything, and it'll help settle your stomach. You can buy it anywhere, it's reasonably priced, and the quality is consistent.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA

This stuff is classic. Usually I drink it as is, but I also frequently use it as a mixer with alcohol. Fun fact: if you mix it with Kinky or Hypnotiq, it tastes like skittles! My only complaint is that it has no caffeine (I'm kind of addicted)
Liz V.
Liz V.

Love sprite! Who doesn't? I drank this during my pregnancy since I had morning sickness I couldn't keep anything down but sprite and also since Ithe has no caffeine it was a perfect choice. Can find it anywhere and mixes well with other drinks
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now