Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Giselle P.
Giselle P.

Sprite is hands-down the best soda ever. Nothing compares to it. I drink this more than I should, but its a necessity. You can never go wrong with this. Caffeine free soda and a lot better than drinking a coke.
Madeleine G.
Madeleine G.

I used to love Sprite, but now I can only drink it when I'm sick or have an upset stomach. But it's caffeine free, so Heather than other carbonated drinks & it has the best lemon lime taste I've ever tasted too
Olga P.
Olga P.

Some times you just need a little carbonation to help, dare I say it, get the gas out?! Yes, you need to burp and you can't get it out. This works for me. It is on sweet side but the carbonation is very strong.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

Sprite is my go-to carbonated beverage. I normally order tea because my southern roots are so deep, but if i have to order soda for some reason, i always seem to order sprite. I guess because it tastes amazing.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Marietta, GA

Sprite is so delicious my favorite soda ever, I could drink Sprite any day it's so good so much better than Coke , nothing compares to Sprite, Sprite is the best Idc. Yes I'll recommended to everyone and anyone
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

Where do I even begin? Sprite is one of my favorite sodas of all time. Usually sodas are super
Sweet and sugary but sprite is the perfect soda. It's always my go-to soda when I'm at a restaurant or at the store
Giselle S.
Giselle S.

Sprite is a good soda. we buy it a lot to make mixed drinks. I know it helps me with a upset as well. I do recommend this soda and I will continue to buy it. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has tasted it before
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.

I love Speite lemon-lime soda soooo much ! I can drink a whole bunch of these cans and still not get tired of them. They are literally soo so so good and actually quench your thirst and leave you wanting more.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite. It's the best at any fast food place. And it's the only soda that if it gets watered down by the ice it actually still tastes the same. Plus I like that it's clear in color.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN

Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now