BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
This is my go to soda if I was craving a carbonated beverage. I don't drink dark sodas so this works for me. Great tasting and refreshing. I can taste the lemon and that's a plus. Great soda
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
I only drink Sprite. Dr.pepper is to stong and I only drink soda 3 times a month sometimes less. But when I do I drink Sprite. It is so good it's not to strong or to sweet I love it so much.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
I needed a drink that was refreshing during the summertime. I found it in Sprite because it is really nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also doe not leave dark spots on your teeth.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Classic Soda. Great to have around the house. Carbonated. Great for parties. Keep in mind there is a lot of sugar. Priced the same as other sodas, so it's adorable. Found nearly everywhere.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I started drinking this while i was pregnant with my son! It's always been a drink I wanted when I was sick . This helped with morning sickness and now it's my favorite carbonated beverage!
arianna m.
arianna m.
Reading, PA
I love sprite lemon -lime the lime and lemon make it taste strong and good in your mouth that's why I like drinking it when I have it in my refrigerator or when we take sprite on our trips.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I just feel that spray is that the street to drink when there's a barbecue because I feel like it's not too bubbly and like it doesn't upset your stomach I don't know I just like the flavor
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?