Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Angela P.
Angela P.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I don't like soda all that much but when I am craving soda I usually opt for sprite. It always meets my expectations it's so good. I would recommend sprite over other kinda of soda
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA

I do not like dark sodas personally, and sprite is my go-to drink. An American classic by itself, but I like to use it for mixing in with fruit juices to give them a little pop! Great for using to make punch
Kalysta K.
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY

Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA

This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
HAVELOCK, NC

Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Gives you refreshed and I don't leave like this greedy taste in your mouth after you drink it is not like a dark color drink so I don't have that much sugar in it and you don't get platter patients by mostly
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT

This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
alondra c.
alondra c.
Midlothian, IL

Sprite is one of my top carbonated beverages to drink because it goes great with any type of food. It doesn't stain your teeth like other sodas, and it doesn't leave you bloated. Taste best when served cold.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL

My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Sprite is the only soft drink that I like. It tastes great but I can only drink a little at a time and only once per week. I love the flavor even though I don't like lemon or Lime separately. Would buy again
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now