BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Angela D.
Angela D.
Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
alicia c.
alicia c.
El Paso, TX
Tambien es una de mis preferidas, realmente sabe a limon, esta tambien la compro mucho para consumo de mi casa, en pack de 12, porque somos pocos en mi casa y pues asi no desperdisiamos soda
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Classic Soda. Great to have around the house. Carbonated. Great for parties. Keep in mind there is a lot of sugar. Priced the same as other sodas, so it's adorable. Found nearly everywhere.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I just feel that spray is that the street to drink when there's a barbecue because I feel like it's not too bubbly and like it doesn't upset your stomach I don't know I just like the flavor
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I started drinking this while i was pregnant with my son! It's always been a drink I wanted when I was sick . This helped with morning sickness and now it's my favorite carbonated beverage!
arianna m.
arianna m.
Reading, PA
I love sprite lemon -lime the lime and lemon make it taste strong and good in your mouth that's why I like drinking it when I have it in my refrigerator or when we take sprite on our trips.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
When I drink soda I always seem to grab a Sprite. It has a refreshing taste and just enough acid. It only gets 4 stars because I feel the fizz does not last too long once you open the can.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Davie, FL
Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?