Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Gia K.
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL

This is the only soft drink that I like. I don't like Sierra Mist or coke or anything. This is the only soda, lemon lime soda at that that I enjoy. It's the perfect level of sweetness. Will be buying for a long time.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO

When ever I feel like I need something refreshing I walkways go for a Sprite. I love the lemon citrus taste an long with the carbonation bubbles. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Perfect no caffeine drink
Katia L.
Katia L.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Coke, but this is my favorite soda to mix with vodka or to refresh myself whenever is hot or after a glass or water when I have exercise. I love everything Coca Cola company does and I would truly recommend it
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Enjoyable, refreshing, and well priced what more could you ask for. It's perfect on its own, it's great as a mixer for drinks, and it's used in so many different drink recipes and popsicles. Definitely worth buying.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Hayden, ID

Love the flavor of Sprite and how refreashing it is. It is light and goes down smooth. It also taste great for when you are sick and need clear fluids. The lemon lime sweet taste makes this one of my favorite sodas.
Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO

Love the original Sprite! Can't go wrong there! Perfect for the kids because is has that bubbly taste they love without the caffeine! I drink this almost every day and find it better and better each time I drink it!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD

If I do drink soda, which isn't often I usually go for Sprite because at least it doesn't have caffeine but fulfills the occasional craving for soda. Can't stand store brands of soda so always drink the real Sprite.
taryn m.
taryn m.

Sprite is my favorite soda that is a reason i gave it 5 stars but it also it very affordable and tastes good. i am a repeat consumer there isn't really anything i would improve on this drink and i would buy it again
Donna L.
Donna L.

I have a sprite at least every other day. I get the carbonated soda that quenches my thirst without having the caffeine my body doesn't need. Sprite will always be a go to for that perfect balance of lemon and lime!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

I have been drinking Sprite every since I was a little girl and I seriously think this is a great flavor. Refreshing and always buying. The logo is great too really stands out and I would buy it over and over again!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now