Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Peoria, AZ

One of the only sofas I drink. Super refreshing taste and never unsettling to sensitive stomach. I always come back to this soda over most if not all the rest. Definitely good by itself or mixing with other things (alcoholic or not ;) )
Catalina A.
Catalina A.

This is my favorite soda. I really love the taste of the Sprite soda. It's perfect to me because it' s not so much sweet like others sodas and I like that don't use as much dye.
Just I give it four stars because I prefer juices to sodas
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

Perfect for a belly ache! Super fizzy and delicious. Nothing needs to change for this drink, it's just that perfect. Definitely a good drink if you're not into dark colas, I don't feel as guilty after drinking it as I would with a coke.
Alison J.
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA

Sprite...what can I say? Sprite is a delicious refreshing lemon-lime soda that is great any time of day! It's also great as a mixer for drinks- alcoholic or not. Party punch staple and just an all around great soda. No caffeine, either!
Demi G.
Demi G.

Growing up I didn't really like this drink as my mum always used to get it and I found it gave me a headache, but I can say now that I am older i love it. It's perfectly refreshing when you put it in the fridge and it is nice and cold.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Canonsburg, PA

Love love love! It's refreshing, and gives me a little boost to focus. I think it's great, and I have been drinking it since I was a little girl. Nice packaging, and would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys carbonated beverages.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Morgantown, Ky

For a long time this was the only drink I was drinking. It got quite expensive when it wasn't on sale, but it was sooooo good. Lol. I've now went to drinking whatever is on sale, I would go back to drinking this in a heart beat though.
Amada G.
Amada G.
Sylmar, CA

When I don't want to drink dark soda I go to sprite ,always sprite . Especially if you don't drink dark soda you should at least drink sprite it's the best soda . It helps you out if your tummy hurts too not as much but it helps a bit.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

A classic. always great and tasty on its own and surely as your cocktail base! The package is clean and easy to read. This soda is always affordable. It meets my expectations every single time. I like it ice cold. I would buy it again.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL

This is also an amazing drink when you are sick and or have an uppset stomach it helps and it's a go to in the shopping cart. If you do put them in the fridge and drink them don't drink them warm it won't help as good as when it's cold
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now