Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX
I love drinking Sprite. It's my go-to drink when I don't really feel like drinking something very dark. I also notice that it makes me feel a bit better when I have a stomach ache/feel sick.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
One of the best sodas ever that you can never have too much of! A refreshing drink that cools you down as it touches you mouth. The lemon-lime flavor is perfect for a hot day out in the sun!
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
Sprite is a wonderful soda! It is full of citrus flavor. If I have a stomach ache, I try to drink sprite and crackers because it settles it. Compared to 7UP, I would much rather have sprite!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sprite is a very refreshing soda and is lower on calories than the darker color sodas. It also helps settle a stomach ache too. At least that's what I have used it for.great price point too.
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
This is my go to soda if I was craving a carbonated beverage. I don't drink dark sodas so this works for me. Great tasting and refreshing. I can taste the lemon and that's a plus. Great soda
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Ashland, KY
This is a very good drink for upset tummies because it calms it down. Plus it is just an all around good drink when you want something smooth to drink that doesn't have a strong taste to it.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
I needed a drink that was refreshing during the summertime. I found it in Sprite because it is really nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also doe not leave dark spots on your teeth.
Missy c.
Missy c.
I like to keep sprite in my house. I like the taste and love that it has no caffeine. We call this our medicine when someone is having stomach issues we drink sprite and makes it all better.
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?