BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Martina P.
Martina P.
Spokane, WA
If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Missy c.
Missy c.
I like to keep sprite in my house. I like the taste and love that it has no caffeine. We call this our medicine when someone is having stomach issues we drink sprite and makes it all better.
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
I only drink Sprite. Dr.pepper is to stong and I only drink soda 3 times a month sometimes less. But when I do I drink Sprite. It is so good it's not to strong or to sweet I love it so much.
alicia c.
alicia c.
El Paso, TX
Tambien es una de mis preferidas, realmente sabe a limon, esta tambien la compro mucho para consumo de mi casa, en pack de 12, porque somos pocos en mi casa y pues asi no desperdisiamos soda
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Ashland, KY
This is a very good drink for upset tummies because it calms it down. Plus it is just an all around good drink when you want something smooth to drink that doesn't have a strong taste to it.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I love drinking Sprite. It's my go-to drink when I don't really feel like drinking something very dark. I also notice that it makes me feel a bit better when I have a stomach ache/feel sick.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
One of the best sodas ever that you can never have too much of! A refreshing drink that cools you down as it touches you mouth. The lemon-lime flavor is perfect for a hot day out in the sun!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sprite is a very refreshing soda and is lower on calories than the darker color sodas. It also helps settle a stomach ache too. At least that's what I have used it for.great price point too.
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
This is my go to soda if I was craving a carbonated beverage. I don't drink dark sodas so this works for me. Great tasting and refreshing. I can taste the lemon and that's a plus. Great soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?