Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Sophia S.
Sophia S.

This will always be my best friend whenever I am having trouble with digesting carbs and need extra aide. I prefer this over the other comparable because it's a little less carbonated for me but still just as refreshing over crushed ice.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I'm not much of a soda person but sprite has been my childhood favorite for years now. On occasions my household always has some and it's very affordable. There always seems to be deals going on when I buy Sprite so that's great as well.
Thegirlreview s.
Thegirlreview s.

I love this drink so much,I love the taste,price and i often go to it when a lot when I'm sick it helps my upset stomach too.Alternatives would be 7 up or sierra mist.But I've had sprite since i was a little girl an di love it sooo much,
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

One of my fave! Sprite taste so good when I serve it ice cold. It has a great lemon taste with an after sweet taste and it definitely tastes refreshing and clean. One of the reasons why I drink it is because it isn't a dark colored soda.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Easily the best soda. I don't really drink soda that much but when I do it's always Sprite. It isn't to heavy and the color doesn't turn me away. It is far more flavorful than competitor brands. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beaver Falls, PA

While I'm a Pepsi product girl, I actually prefer Sprite to Sierra Mist or Mist Twist. I also like it way better than 7 Up. I think it have more of a lemon flavor than 7 Up and I think the flavor is stronger and crisper than Sierra Mist.
Elyse G.
Elyse G.
Tarzana, CA

Sprite lemon- lime soda is very refreshing and yummy. This is my favorite flavor and brand when it comes to lemon lime. The flavor is stronger then other brands out there and just as affordable. I prefer Sprite with mixed drinks as well.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale , NY

I don't love sprite to begin with but I can't fault the company for that! It's always in great packaging and comparable price to any other soda. Always meets my expectations and if you like lemon lime soda I would recommend it for sure.
Echo B.
Echo B.

This is my favorite soda for when I'm not looking for something with caffeine. The taste is light and refreshing. And I love the bubbly of carbonated drinks. Carbonated water does have one plus over this though: Sprite is full of sugar.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Peoria, AZ

One of the only sofas I drink. Super refreshing taste and never unsettling to sensitive stomach. I always come back to this soda over most if not all the rest. Definitely good by itself or mixing with other things (alcoholic or not ;) )
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now