BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK
I love Sprite! I drink this when I have stomach problems and it helps calm it down! I love the clenching flavor of lemon and lime in this soda! It is great for kids on a day out at the park!!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Martina P.
Martina P.
Spokane, WA
If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
This is my go to soda if I was craving a carbonated beverage. I don't drink dark sodas so this works for me. Great tasting and refreshing. I can taste the lemon and that's a plus. Great soda
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I love drinking Sprite. It's my go-to drink when I don't really feel like drinking something very dark. I also notice that it makes me feel a bit better when I have a stomach ache/feel sick.
alicia c.
alicia c.
El Paso, TX
Tambien es una de mis preferidas, realmente sabe a limon, esta tambien la compro mucho para consumo de mi casa, en pack de 12, porque somos pocos en mi casa y pues asi no desperdisiamos soda
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
I needed a drink that was refreshing during the summertime. I found it in Sprite because it is really nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also doe not leave dark spots on your teeth.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
I only drink Sprite. Dr.pepper is to stong and I only drink soda 3 times a month sometimes less. But when I do I drink Sprite. It is so good it's not to strong or to sweet I love it so much.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
One of the best sodas ever that you can never have too much of! A refreshing drink that cools you down as it touches you mouth. The lemon-lime flavor is perfect for a hot day out in the sun!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?