Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (75)
Danica T.
Danica T.

SUper refreshing. I think they need to carbonate it a bit less though, because the bubbles are a bit overwhelming. The packaging is very summery, which I like. Worth the money, if you buy it at the grocery store.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Burkesville, KY

This is one of my favorite drinks. Sprite has a great lemon-line taste. It's very affordable. Sprite also calms an upset stomach. It is caffeine free. I keep sprite in my fridge all the time. We buy these weekly.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Whether it be solo or in a cocktail, I love Sprite. It's also my go to when I'm feeling nauseated. Lemon lime awesome great tasting spritz that goes good with anything. Very satisfying. Definitely will buy again.
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA

This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

I love Sprite! I like that I can get the carbonation without getting the caffeine to bring me up and then drag me down. I also love it because it is clear and it prevents staining of my teeth like dark sodas do.
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH

I am addicted to Sprite . I have been drinking it since I can remember . It has a crisp cool taste and it's never over powering . It also takes a long time to go flat ..... Doesn't taste too great when it's warm
Abilene M.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ

This is usually my go to drink when ordering fast food. I love the taste of this drink, its a lot softer taste than other brands. The flavor is good and sweet. No need for improvement. I always recommend Sprite.
Becky J.
Becky J.

Sprite is my go to on a hot day or when I have an upset stomach. The fizzle and coolness of it, keeps me cooler and settles my stomach. Wish there wasn't as much sugar in it otherwise I would enjoy it more often
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.

My favorite beverage of all time! Super refreshing and very affordable! It's my go to drink for any occasion! Mix it into cranberry juice for a yummy refreshing drink! Love this drink and recommend it to anyone!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now