Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Emma A.
Emma A.
Muskego, WI

From Sprite you get a clean fresh crips refreashing take from every sip. You can make many fun drinks for the kids too. Like taking Cottan Candy and pouring over Sprite over it to make it tastey and colorful.
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL

I love sprite especially without ice it keeps it carbonated longer and I always drink it when I'm sick it seems to make a clogged throat and nose easier to manage it takes great and I can drink it hot or cold
Brook R.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID

There's nothing like an ice cold sprite when you need a little pick-me-up! Just hits the spot when I need it too! Plus I like to give it to my kids to help calm an upset tummy and it works great for that too.
frankie l.
frankie l.
White Plains, NY

The best lemon lime flavored soda. Perfect amount of carbonation. Reasonable price. So much better compared to Sierra Mist. I order this soda at every restaurant. The sweetest and best flavor you can ask for.
Angela P.
Angela P.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I don't like soda all that much but when I am craving soda I usually opt for sprite. It always meets my expectations it's so good. I would recommend sprite over other kinda of soda
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

Sprite has such a crisp taste! You can get it anywhere. It is much better than any other lemon lime carbonated drink and children especially love Sprite the best! I always love getting a can or bottle of it.
Kalysta K.
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY

Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
HAVELOCK, NC

Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT

This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA

This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now