Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY

Crisp and clean. Perfect for mixing to make fun summer punches. I like that it doesn't have caffeine so I will sometimes give it to my young nephews when they're asking for special soda but I want to avoid the double whammy of sugar and caffeine.
kara s.
kara s.
Gray, ME

Sprite is that refreshing soda, that doesn't leave you feeling the bloating and fullness you get from drinking a dark soda. I get this when I want to have a light, flavorful drink that isn't going to ruin my meal. Gets you just the right amount.
Karol P.
Karol P.

Sprite has been one of the best soda producer in the market nowadays. It's original Lemon Soda has a unique flavor which no other can copy. For sure a repeat consume, for it's affordable price and tasty flavor. I strongly recommend this product.
April F.
April F.
Oak Grove, MO

Sprite is a great option for soda drinkers it is caffeine free which is great and I don't mind my kids drinking a pop now and then since it isn't getting them dependant on caffeine. I recommend this pop to anyone it tastes great and extra fizzy!
Constansa V.
Constansa V.

Love it. I'll buy it again and again. My favorite soda ever. If it's cool enough, this is perfect. I don't have any bad coments, if you like refreshing and lemon stuff (but not THAT much), this is the perfect flavor. 100% recommend, my favorite.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dublin, Ireland

This is the only thing I need to refresh on a Summer's day, besides water. It's affordable for sure, and relatively easy to pick up anywhere. It's not the most carbonated, which is great, and can easily hold it's own against it's closest rivals!
María M.
María M.

No soy una amante de las sodas, pero cuando decido tomar alguna, siempre prefiero tomar Sprite, incluso aunque ya contiene limón suelo agregarle un poco de limón recién exprimido, porque me gusta que sea bastante ácido y lo hace más refrescante.
Megan T.
Megan T.

Sprite is typically the soda that I drink. I don't drink dark soda anymore so this is my favorite when I'm craving some carbonated beverage. It's also great to have as a mixer so really everyone should be sure to keep some Sprite in their stock!
Mandy T.
Mandy T.
Kansas City, KS

Light refreshing drink. Helps settle your stomach when you are sick but also great on any normal day. Not too sweet and can be consumed at night becuase no caffine to keep you awake. Goes with most meals or with popcorn. Love it would buy again.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA

Sprite is a caffeine free soda, which is a big deal if you gave up caffeine but still want a bubbly beverage every once and a while.

It's a good lime taste and I feel like it's consistent between can, bottle, or fountain which is a hard concept.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now