Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky

Love this drink! I'm sure everyone has had one or at least tried it lol. It comes in a bundle for a affordable price. It has such a good flavor. I would highly recommend this to other people to try! So go try it!
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY

Who doesn't like Sprite? This is great. It always has been. I would drink more of it but it gives me mouth ulcers because of how acidic it is.... So I can only drink occasionally. But as far as taste, it's great.
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.

My favorite beverage of all time! Super refreshing and very affordable! It's my go to drink for any occasion! Mix it into cranberry juice for a yummy refreshing drink! Love this drink and recommend it to anyone!
Shey M.
Shey M.
bowie

I buy a sprite every day at school, it's my favorite type of soft drink and it's what I get every time I go out to eat! I absolutely love sprite even when I'm sick it's always there to help me get through my day
Becky J.
Becky J.

Sprite is my go to on a hot day or when I have an upset stomach. The fizzle and coolness of it, keeps me cooler and settles my stomach. Wish there wasn't as much sugar in it otherwise I would enjoy it more often
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Love Sprite so much! It's my favorite soft drink. It's refreshing light and doesn't feel overalls sugary as some of brands do! I love it and if I'm not feeling in the mood to drink water Sprite is my next choice
Jessica  S.
Jessica S.

I love the light, crisp taste of sprite. The colder the better. I think all soda/pop is over priced, but will still buy once in a while. Being caffeine free makes it a great treat for my kids once in a while too
Abilene M.
Abilene M.
Florence , AZ

This is usually my go to drink when ordering fast food. I love the taste of this drink, its a lot softer taste than other brands. The flavor is good and sweet. No need for improvement. I always recommend Sprite.
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA

This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?