BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nixa, MO
Sprite soda is a classic and is great for any mood and pairs wonderful with any food. Sprite has been my favorite carbonated beverage for many years now. Great refrigerated or room temperature.
Ariela H.
Ariela H.
I love me some sprite I sometime order it when I am at a restaurant and I love the combination with lemon and lime but recently I have been having a headache and nausea whenever I drink sprite.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Murrieta, CA
I love Sprite! Perfect with a meal when I feel like having a soda but do not want to feel so weighed down. It does not have nearly as much carbonation and is a little bit lighter on my stomach.
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Just overall great tasting beverage that's even tastier ice cold!!! Majority of my family and friends love this beverage. Definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't already tasted Sprite.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Sprite is my favorite drink of all time. I love it. Other than water. It meets various of my expectations. It's very affordable, not too expensive. Amazing taste. The flavor is just delicious.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Trenton, MI
Love this drink!!! Great blend of citrus of lemon and lime. I prefer it over Sierrea Mist. Although they are both great. I am a repeat custmer of this product. For the price its a good value.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a huge fan of this when I'm not feeling well, it's just light and refreshing enough to settle a tummy ache. The flavor is smooth and doesn't bite back like other citrus drinks tend to do.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Martina P.
Martina P.
Spokane, WA
If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK
I love Sprite! I drink this when I have stomach problems and it helps calm it down! I love the clenching flavor of lemon and lime in this soda! It is great for kids on a day out at the park!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?