BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Savannah S.
in love with this soda!!! tastes so good, so refreshing after a long day!! tastes so lemony, yet you can't really taste the lemon. also the best if you are sick with a stomachache or something like that!!
Kim S.
Gulfport
Sprite is my daughters favorite drink no matter where we go. It is also my family's chosen drink for upset tummies. Will always drink sprite and highly recommend. For sure we will buy again
Michael O.
Crisp and refreshing. If I have a stomach ache, I usually drink sprite and it makes my stomach feel better. Better taste than 7 up and twist mist in my point of view. One of my favorite pops of all time.
Elyssa A.
I'm not that crazy about this drink but there comes a time where I will crave it so I can't help but have some.The lemon lime flavor is fine but it's not my most desired flavor.
Anibal M.
It is an excellent soda unique in its flavor and its foaming a fantastic mixture and unique flavor is very easy to take and never loses its style or essence that separates them from other world
Alixx B.
Sprite is my favorite non caffeinated soft drink. It was a staple when I was pregnant and craved something sweet. I love the price and the flavor. I will keep buying this product.
Kyla R.
One of my favorite sodas. On a warm day, there's very little better than a cold Sprite. It's crisp and light, and actually pretty refreshing, as far as a sweet soda is concerned.
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
Grew up drinking Sprite from the local McDonald's. Has its own unique lemon and lime taste. Very good and bubbly. Has a clear color, no added dyes to the soda. I recommend to anyone who likes fruity sodas.
Matt R.
Marquette, MI
I have been a lover of Sprite since I was a boy. There is nothing like the sweet taste of lemon and lime with the perfect amount of peppy carbonation. It is the perfect drink to have if you are craving pop, but do not want to have the effects of caffeine. I love it.
jennifer c.
Palmdale, CA
I love sprite!whenever i feel like drinking soda this is what i buy, even when im sick i drink this stuff lol it soo good especially when it cold! Plus its cheap ...i have a tendency of finishing almost an entire bottle in two days whenever i buy this
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?