Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL

Absolute classic! I love that's it's caffeine free! When I want a soda on the evening this is my go to. Doesn't keep me up all night and it is so good! Definitely better then siera mist. I will stick to Sprite
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Spring, TX

I drink this with everything. Even after a good have. I'm a repeating consumer. And maybe they could improve the fizziness it gets flat quickly if not cold. But packaging is good. I still buy it over and over.
Kamar H.
Kamar H.

I like drinking sprite when I have an upset stomach. The lemon lime taste is refreshing and helps settle my stomach. It also tastes really good. It isn't my go to drink but I do like drinking it when I'm sick.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite. It's the best at any fast food place. And it's the only soda that if it gets watered down by the ice it actually still tastes the same. Plus I like that it's clear in color.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN

Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
Kyol T.
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH

My all time favorite drink ! Love the crisp taste ! NOTHING compares to Sprite ! The flavor is so perfect it is a great taste ! I see no flaws in this formula it's perfect ! Highly recommend Sprite over it all
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.

I don't drink soda a whole lot but when I do I try to choose a lighter alternative. I drink coffee for my caffeine habit but occasionally I like something sweet with flavor. This is light and hoes down smooth!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA

I love this soda plus it's caffeine free so it's ok to give to my older kids when they want a soda. The flavor is great and super refreshing. Sprite is a classic no need for improvement I'd recommend to anyone
frankie l.
frankie l.
White Plains, NY

The best lemon lime flavored soda. Perfect amount of carbonation. Reasonable price. So much better compared to Sierra Mist. I order this soda at every restaurant. The sweetest and best flavor you can ask for.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV

I can honestly say this is one of my favorite sodas ! Especially when it's extremely hot outside and you don't have lemonade, well sprite is the next best thing. An ice cold sprite tastes amazing ! Trust me !
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now