BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Ariela H.
Ariela H.
I love me some sprite I sometime order it when I am at a restaurant and I love the combination with lemon and lime but recently I have been having a headache and nausea whenever I drink sprite.
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Just overall great tasting beverage that's even tastier ice cold!!! Majority of my family and friends love this beverage. Definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't already tasted Sprite.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Sprite is my favorite drink of all time. I love it. Other than water. It meets various of my expectations. It's very affordable, not too expensive. Amazing taste. The flavor is just delicious.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas since I was a kid! This summer I drank a lot of it because I choose it over the caffeine sodas. It's just refreshing and good tasting. Perfect on a hot day!
Audrianna A.
Audrianna A.
Salt Lake City
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda was very crisp and refreshing. I was dehydrated and decided to go for one and it was very good. It quenched my thirst and I would re purches for my future thirst needs.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Trenton, MI
Love this drink!!! Great blend of citrus of lemon and lime. I prefer it over Sierrea Mist. Although they are both great. I am a repeat custmer of this product. For the price its a good value.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK
I love Sprite! I drink this when I have stomach problems and it helps calm it down! I love the clenching flavor of lemon and lime in this soda! It is great for kids on a day out at the park!!
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a huge fan of this when I'm not feeling well, it's just light and refreshing enough to settle a tummy ache. The flavor is smooth and doesn't bite back like other citrus drinks tend to do.
Martina P.
Martina P.
Spokane, WA
If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?