Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR
Go to soda. Great with dinner. Great for a hot day. Cold night. Mix with a drink and drink it when your stomach isn't feeling too well. I don't drink sodas that often but when I do. It's Sprite.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Murrieta, CA
I love Sprite! Perfect with a meal when I feel like having a soda but do not want to feel so weighed down. It does not have nearly as much carbonation and is a little bit lighter on my stomach.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nixa, MO
Sprite soda is a classic and is great for any mood and pairs wonderful with any food. Sprite has been my favorite carbonated beverage for many years now. Great refrigerated or room temperature.
Ariela H.
Ariela H.
I love me some sprite I sometime order it when I am at a restaurant and I love the combination with lemon and lime but recently I have been having a headache and nausea whenever I drink sprite.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Sprite is my favorite drink of all time. I love it. Other than water. It meets various of my expectations. It's very affordable, not too expensive. Amazing taste. The flavor is just delicious.
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Just overall great tasting beverage that's even tastier ice cold!!! Majority of my family and friends love this beverage. Definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't already tasted Sprite.
Audrianna A.
Audrianna A.
Salt Lake City
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda was very crisp and refreshing. I was dehydrated and decided to go for one and it was very good. It quenched my thirst and I would re purches for my future thirst needs.
Esta bebida la tomo desde pequeña ya que en casa os gusta mucho y pues en la lata es practico de llevar en la cartera, mochila, maleta, todo os queda genial y con galleta de agua es riquizima
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this soda! the lemon adds a little extra taste to it. I normally love water with a lemon or even seltzer with a lemon. So the taste of this taste very very refreshing and is affordable
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas since I was a kid! This summer I drank a lot of it because I choose it over the caffeine sodas. It's just refreshing and good tasting. Perfect on a hot day!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?