Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Katia L.
Katia L.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Coke, but this is my favorite soda to mix with vodka or to refresh myself whenever is hot or after a glass or water when I have exercise. I love everything Coca Cola company does and I would truly recommend it
Tori B.
Tori B.
Jacksonville, FL

I have Sprite in my fridge almost all the time . It's perfect when you want something refreshing to drink or when you are feeling sick and can't keep anytime down . Great for children also seeing it has no caffeine .
Emily S.
Emily S.

I just love Sprite. My grandma used it as a cure all to everything and anything. Stomach hurts? Drink Sprite. Head hurts? Drink Sprite? Got a splinter? Drink Sprite! It's so refreshing and crisp and it's fair priced.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO

When ever I feel like I need something refreshing I walkways go for a Sprite. I love the lemon citrus taste an long with the carbonation bubbles. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Perfect no caffeine drink
taryn m.
taryn m.

Sprite is my favorite soda that is a reason i gave it 5 stars but it also it very affordable and tastes good. i am a repeat consumer there isn't really anything i would improve on this drink and i would buy it again
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Enjoyable, refreshing, and well priced what more could you ask for. It's perfect on its own, it's great as a mixer for drinks, and it's used in so many different drink recipes and popsicles. Definitely worth buying.
Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO

Love the original Sprite! Can't go wrong there! Perfect for the kids because is has that bubbly taste they love without the caffeine! I drink this almost every day and find it better and better each time I drink it!
Donna L.
Donna L.

I have a sprite at least every other day. I get the carbonated soda that quenches my thirst without having the caffeine my body doesn't need. Sprite will always be a go to for that perfect balance of lemon and lime!
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI

I love Sprite - even more than the lemon lime alternative. It's also great to mix with juice for a sparkling beverage. However, I don't think it's thirst quenching and usually end up ha I got a glass of water after.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR

Who doesn't love a good cold Sprite with an uneasy stomach. I love the taste and it's refreshing! This is my go to carbonated drink and it has no caffeine which is great. Who doesn't love a good ol fashioned sprite?
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now