Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Chan B.
Chan B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Goshen Indiana

When I'm hot and I'm craving something refreshing my go to is an ice cold Sprite. This stuff is the best lemon lime soda it always hits the spot when I'm craving it. I always order Sprite anytime we got out to eat and they have coke products
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

My husband only drinks clear soda and this is his choice of the two top companies. Crisp clean flavor. Readily available in any store and price is reasonable. Will continue to but for him and grandchildren as we avoid caffeine for them also.
One of my favorite sodas to drink , it is very affordable it's not expensive at all . I drink this so many times i have to admit this by far one of the best sodas . I will keep on drinking this soda I don't think I can ever get enough of it
Mya H.
Mya H.
Allen Park, MI

Sprite is my absolute favorite!! The only pop I'll drink. It has no caffeine which is a plus!! The only downside is the amount of sugar!! If you don't want to amount of sugar you can get Sprite Zero which is just as good but with no sugar!!
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
Omaha, NE

Enjoyed a sprite with my daughter at the movies. She loves to have a pop and I love that she gets a pop without the caffeine. Also for me it's a nice choice to get that carbonation but no caffeine as I try to limit my caffeine in take also.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I mean is soda it's sweet and delicious and I really like carbonation in drinks so it's always great. Sprite is like the OG what I drank back in the dark days when my parents forbade caffeine and will always hold a special place in my heart
Josy D.
Josy D.

ACHO UM REFRIGERANTE MARAVILHOSO! FAZ PARTE DO MEU TOP REFRIGERANTES POR CAUSA DO SABOR INCOMPARÁVEL. É BEM DOCE DA FORMA QUE ME AGRADA. UM PRODUTO SIMILAR FOI LANÇADO, MAS NÃO TEM COMO CONFUNDIR O SABOR DA VERDADEIRA SPRITE. AMOOO FORTE!!!
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.

I love this for tummy aches and just drinking it whenever I want soda pop. I don't really drink soda, but this is one of my go tos. It's quite refreshing and it has more uses to it than just drinking it. You could make ice pops with it too!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL

Sprite is great if you love soda but don't want your teeth to be stained! it also in non-caffeinated for those who would like to stay away from caffeine. I would say it a must at a party and undoubtingly the best lemon-lime soda that exist.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now