Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Liz V.
Liz V.

Love sprite! Who doesn't? I drank this during my pregnancy since I had morning sickness I couldn't keep anything down but sprite and also since Ithe has no caffeine it was a perfect choice. Can find it anywhere and mixes well with other drinks
Hope B.
Hope B.
Quinwood, WV

Sprite has a wonderful taste and quenches thirst easily. Due to the clear color, Sprite tastes lighter and is healthier for you because it lacks the syrup used to color other sodas. When I feel sick to my stomach, I always reach for a Sprite.
genesis R.
genesis R.

Love! thiss ! makes you have the energy and the taste of this makes you never want to go back to any other ! Lemon makes you very refreshed with any meal or if your thirsty is the best . Go out and try it ! and then snap it you wont regret it
Carina D.
Carina D.

I'm not much of a fan of carbonated drinks, but this lemon-lime flavored drink tastes a whole lot better than similar products from other brands. I may prefer Coke/Pepsi, but I'll usually take this drink over something else (like Dr. Pepper).
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Bloomington, IN

Refreshing, and can't be beat when the upset stomach rolls around. Very crisp and refreshing, with flashy packaging. It's the best lemon lime soda out there. This drink is one of my favorites and is great when you have the lemon lime craving.
Taya T.
Taya T.

Normal lemon lime sprite is good it's taste very very nice and I love it it's just not my favorite soda at the moment so it is very very nice but it's just not my favorite soda at the moment so for that reason I would have to give a four-star
stephania v.
stephania v.

este refresco me gusta pues llama mucho la atencion que sea transparente y que tenga muchas burbujas ademas es dulce, la queja que he escuchado esque para muchas personas este refresco es un poco dulce y por eso a muchas personas no les gusta
Cátia M.
Cátia M.

é o melhor refrigerante sabor limão, contém bastante gosto não é tão adocicado quanto seus concorrentes que tem o mesmo sabor disponível. Gosto muito de Sprite por ter esse gostinho incomparável e por servir para acompanhar qualquer refeição!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA

I love Sprite for one it is great for when you have a stomach ache just take a few sips of a cold Sprite and it goes away. I have bought Sprite over and over because it is an awesome thirst quencher. It is very well priced and I recommend it.
Aratrika S.
Aratrika S.
Kolkata

The packaging is like any other canned drink, nothing too extravagant. It tastes fine, but not that amazing while compared to other canned drinks. I personally don't like the flavor much. It is cheap and value for money and is refreshing too.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now