Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Alexica W.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.Crisp and refreshing with ice, there's nothing better !!
Madison F.
Madison F.
Ozark, AL

This is my absolute favorite drink. It contains no caffeine which is a major plus when looking at carbonated soft drinks. These help with dehydration and low blood sugar/low blood pressure. They also taste great.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI

I love sprite. I always want it wean I feel sick and it makes my stomach feel better. It tastes great, much better than other comparable products. Definitely has a lighter taste.not so much carbonation in sprite.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Whether it be solo or in a cocktail, I love Sprite. It's also my go to when I'm feeling nauseated. Lemon lime awesome great tasting spritz that goes good with anything. Very satisfying. Definitely will buy again.
Breanne F.
Breanne F.

Sprite is such a fun soda to drink. It's clear, it's bubbly, and it tastes good! It's great to drink on its own, or to mix with something else. It's especially awesome in punches, and gives that nice bubbly feel!
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY

Who doesn't like Sprite? This is great. It always has been. I would drink more of it but it gives me mouth ulcers because of how acidic it is.... So I can only drink occasionally. But as far as taste, it's great.
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky

Love this drink! I'm sure everyone has had one or at least tried it lol. It comes in a bundle for a affordable price. It has such a good flavor. I would highly recommend this to other people to try! So go try it!
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

My second favorite soda . The original lemon-lime soda . Nothing competes . Everything else tastes bad . This drink balances out the flavor with the carbonation and it's perfect ! I will always pick up a Sprite .
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now