BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Serena T.
Great refreshing drink. I love the lemon although I often find it difficult to find any trace of lime in it. Better flavor than the standard soda drink as it more than a flat sweet flavor. Affordable and great for parties or any social event. Just great!
Mikayla C.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda there is. Sprite has just the right twist to it, while still being a very common flavor. I will forever love sprite and any of their new soda types
Lauren M.
Covina, CA
Everybody lives sprite! So yummy! My go to! Most sprite has great value and cheap prices! No need for improvement! There are many options and sizes of this drink! I have and always will continue to purchase
Trinity T.
This drink is a classic drink. I have always loved this product since I was a child. The value is definitely good for its price. I would never want this product to improve it is great as is and will always be.
Isabel M.
Favorite Soda of All time. I drink it day and night and could not live with out it. ITs the perfects balance between lemon and lime and you can never go wrong with it.
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Ashley J.
Philadelphia, PA
Very great soda I love it I recommend to everyone this is the best soda I've tasted ever since the first time I've tried it I've been hooked on it u can buy this at any corner store or grocery store I love it
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
Sprite is the most famous lemon-lime soda made by Coka Cola. Sprite's slogans in the 60s and 70s ranged from "Taste Its Tingling Tartness," "Naturally Tart," and "It's a Natural!" and "It's Sprite!" It was introduced in 1961.
Katelyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
When I have the ability to choose a drink when I am out eati g I just get this craving for Sprite all the time. It is really refreshing and you can even get a zero calorie version of Sprite that has little to no change to the flavor. I would definitely recommend this drink
Daiana u.
Me encanta Sprite - soda lima-limón, ya que tiene un gran sabor a limón y realmente me hace sentir mejor cuando tengo la gripe o una migraña. Sprite no se oscurece los dientes, hacer mi malestar estomacal, dame la diarrea, o me hacen hiper. Sprite y Ginger-Ale son los únicos refrescos que no hacen estas cosas para mí. No sólo tiene un gran ingrediente limón en ella que ayuda a limpiar mis migrañas y aclarar la garganta, pero también no tiene nada de cafeína, que me parece beneficioso, ya que evita que el estómago se vuelva molesto. Me encanta mi Sprite - lima-limón soda fría y realmente me enfría cuando estoy enfermo. Se lo recomiendo a los amantes de soda y las personas que se enferman y necesitan una bebida para sentirse mejor. Tiene un gran sabor de lima-limón que amo. :)
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?