BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Marva G.
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
Very refreshing beverage. Best served cold. Very inexpensive if bought in bulk sizes. Lemon lime flavor goes hand & hand with this drink. Very nice quality drink and I've been drinking it forever.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK
Love the lemon taste
Always a refreshing soda
Love the few flavors
They have
Always love the colorful greens the cans
Or
When I am sick
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Bree C.
Bree C.
Irmo, SC
I absolutely loved this soda. I personally love all Sprite products. I think that they should create more flavors and different kinds of Sprite. I would love to try something different in Sprite.
Kali M.
Kali M.
Conroe, TX
Been drinking this since I was little and it's still my favorite drink after 10 years. Best drink to get away your thirst on a hot sunny day. They're great for parties picnics or even for snacks.
Liliana g.
Liliana g.
Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Sprite is one of my favorite non-cola sodas. I love the fresh lemony taste with just the perfect amount of carbonation. Great refresher. Its also great in the evenings when I need caffeine-free.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
I love this so much. I crave this, especially when I'm thirsty! And I love that it has no caffeine so I can drink it at night time. So cheap. One of my go to drinks. Would definitely repurchase.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Delicious refreshing and sweet. Good for mixers for drinks or by itself over ice. Affordable in grocery at good sale prices sometimes. That's when I'll buy many two liters. I would recommend it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR
Go to soda. Great with dinner. Great for a hot day. Cold night. Mix with a drink and drink it when your stomach isn't feeling too well. I don't drink sodas that often but when I do. It's Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?