Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Citlali D.
Citlali D.
Fountain Vly, CA

My second favorite drink! I drink when I want a clear liquid and when I eat pasta. It's yummy and satisfies my craving for something carbonated. You can't go wrong with Sprite. I don't leave the store without a Sprite
MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.

This drink is so refreshing and is a great drink for any party or gathering. It is great mixing with almost any drink. I've tried many other 'knock-off' brands but so far I haven't found one that tastes quite as good.
Jackeline R.
Jackeline R.

Refrigerante muito gostoso e refrescante, eu especificamente amo esse refrigerante por que ele é de limão e eu amo suco e refrigerante de limão ; mais vai de vocês gostarem, experimentem e diga - me se gostou ou não 😊
Laura C.
Laura C.

you can never go wrong with Sprite it's such a refreshing drink but doesn't really have the burning taste of other more acidic sodas and I love that about Sprite! there's always multiple bottles in my house at a time
Dan R.
Dan R.
Culver City, CA

Sprite. The original. The Amazing. The incredible classic lemon lime that never ceases to satisfy. I love me some Sprite. The thirst quencher? Nah. Even after one can, you're always craving more. It's just that good.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Jacksonville, FL

I have Sprite in my fridge almost all the time . It's perfect when you want something refreshing to drink or when you are feeling sick and can't keep anytime down . Great for children also seeing it has no caffeine .
Jeidy R.
Jeidy R.
Queen Creek, AZ

Such a refreshing drink!! Great to have when you're parched. Deliciously sweet natural tasting lime flavor! It's amazing by itself or if you mix it with other drinks! I love the can packaging keeps it nice and cold!!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I just love Sprite. My grandma used it as a cure all to everything and anything. Stomach hurts? Drink Sprite. Head hurts? Drink Sprite? Got a splinter? Drink Sprite! It's so refreshing and crisp and it's fair priced.
TyAndra H.
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ

Very good, but I feel that sprite products tend to go flat faster. Like it was good and all but I also feel that it had a weird after taste. Which in my opinion wasn't that bad but my friends said it was very strong.
Bridget R.
Bridget R.
Bakersfield, CA

My favorite soda!!! Great taste I like that it's strongly taste like lemon lime but also my favorite part is it's caffeine free so people like me who can't drink anything with caffeine can enjoy a carbonated beverage
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now