Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jobie P.
Jobie P.
Racine, WI
I bought a one dozen cans of this Sprite Lemon_lime Soda. It is on sale whenI bought it in the store.I always buy and stock up for this because I love Sprite and this flavor. It is also affordable.
Christina G.
Christina G.
This is one of my favorite sodas. I love how refreshing it tastes and how it does not have the fake taste that some other brands of soda have. I could drink this all day, if it were healthy for me.
Angelimar P.
Angelimar P.
Waterbury, CT
Personally, this is my favorite soda for BBQ's. It's definitely more refreshing than dark sodas and the flavor is great as it's always been. It met my expectations, I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
Sprite is a quality lemon lime soda. I prefer sprite when I'm looking for a light beverage with a little more taste than water. I enjoy the carbonation level and it's caffeine free which is a plus.
Marva G.
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
Very refreshing beverage. Best served cold. Very inexpensive if bought in bulk sizes. Lemon lime flavor goes hand & hand with this drink. Very nice quality drink and I've been drinking it forever.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK
Love the lemon taste
Always a refreshing soda
Love the few flavors
They have
Always love the colorful greens the cans
Or
Something I can drink
When I am sick
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
definitely will always choose sprite over any other "lemon-lime" soda!! i've been drinking sprite for as long as i can remember and i can honestly say it's got the most refreshing and crisp taste!
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Liliana g.
Liliana g.
Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Kali M.
Kali M.
Conroe, TX
Been drinking this since I was little and it's still my favorite drink after 10 years. Best drink to get away your thirst on a hot sunny day. They're great for parties picnics or even for snacks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?