BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Liliana g.
Liliana g.
Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Bree C.
Bree C.
Irmo, SC
I absolutely loved this soda. I personally love all Sprite products. I think that they should create more flavors and different kinds of Sprite. I would love to try something different in Sprite.
Kali M.
Kali M.
Conroe, TX
Been drinking this since I was little and it's still my favorite drink after 10 years. Best drink to get away your thirst on a hot sunny day. They're great for parties picnics or even for snacks.
Sprite is one of my favorite non-cola sodas. I love the fresh lemony taste with just the perfect amount of carbonation. Great refresher. Its also great in the evenings when I need caffeine-free.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR
Go to soda. Great with dinner. Great for a hot day. Cold night. Mix with a drink and drink it when your stomach isn't feeling too well. I don't drink sodas that often but when I do. It's Sprite.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
I love this so much. I crave this, especially when I'm thirsty! And I love that it has no caffeine so I can drink it at night time. So cheap. One of my go to drinks. Would definitely repurchase.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Delicious refreshing and sweet. Good for mixers for drinks or by itself over ice. Affordable in grocery at good sale prices sometimes. That's when I'll buy many two liters. I would recommend it.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Murrieta, CA
I love Sprite! Perfect with a meal when I feel like having a soda but do not want to feel so weighed down. It does not have nearly as much carbonation and is a little bit lighter on my stomach.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nixa, MO
Sprite soda is a classic and is great for any mood and pairs wonderful with any food. Sprite has been my favorite carbonated beverage for many years now. Great refrigerated or room temperature.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?