Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH

Sprite is my all-time favorite pop! I love how crisp it is without it feeling heavy since it's a clear soda. It's very refreshing and goes well with a lot of food. I recommend it to everybody who hasn't tried it.
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Rich C.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA

Sprite is good at any given day that I'm cooking Filipino food. Sometimes I use it as a marinate to certain dishes. But drinking wise, I don't drink much because of the sugar content. Occasionally, I can indulge.
JoJo U.
JoJo U.

Sprite is my favorite soda drink! I normally don't drink sodas but I love the lemon lime flavor. I love that it's caffeine free. It gives me a little bubble in my drink. It's refreshing in a can, a cup, or glass.
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

My second favorite soda . The original lemon-lime soda . Nothing competes . Everything else tastes bad . This drink balances out the flavor with the carbonation and it's perfect ! I will always pick up a Sprite .
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Burkesville, KY

This is one of my favorite drinks. Sprite has a great lemon-line taste. It's very affordable. Sprite also calms an upset stomach. It is caffeine free. I keep sprite in my fridge all the time. We buy these weekly.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA

Whether it be solo or in a cocktail, I love Sprite. It's also my go to when I'm feeling nauseated. Lemon lime awesome great tasting spritz that goes good with anything. Very satisfying. Definitely will buy again.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT

If you want a boring soda, look no further. While their glass bottles made with real sugar are marginally better, the flavor is dull and you just feel stupid for drinking so much sugar that didn't even taste good
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now