Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Madeleine G.
Madeleine G.

I used to love Sprite, but now I can only drink it when I'm sick or have an upset stomach. But it's caffeine free, so Heather than other carbonated drinks & it has the best lemon lime taste I've ever tasted too
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Pataskala

Love sprite. Has a nice lemon flavor without tasting bitter. Does very well when you're sick or when your stomach isn't exactly feeling wonderful. It is good to have this around for other than just a good drink
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl

We always keep Sprite in our house me and my husband are regular soda drinkers and my 2 year old always wants our drinks it's nice to find a soda that has no caffeine that he can drink! My son loves this drink!
Joni H.
Joni H.

I am constantly drinking Sprite! I love it! I has a wonderful value in price. The packaging is cute and nice to look at. The flavor is so nice I love everything about it. I would 10/10 buy this product any day!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

Sprite is my go-to carbonated beverage. I normally order tea because my southern roots are so deep, but if i have to order soda for some reason, i always seem to order sprite. I guess because it tastes amazing.
Olga P.
Olga P.

Some times you just need a little carbonation to help, dare I say it, get the gas out?! Yes, you need to burp and you can't get it out. This works for me. It is on sweet side but the carbonation is very strong.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

Sprite, by far, is my favorite soda. It's always nice and refreshing! It has a nice crisp taste. It's not too lemony or too limey, it's just right. There's nothing better than a nice, ice chilled can of Sprite.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Bound Brook, NJ

The flavor is great. The fizzy-ness is a little over powering but, that's just me. Taste great wether it's flat or carbonated. Could be a touch more flavorful but, I'd buy it even if it stayed exactly how it is
Trinity T.
Trinity T.

This drink is a classic drink. I have always loved this product since I was a child. The value is definitely good for its price. I would never want this product to improve it is great as is and will always be.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA

I love this soda plus it's caffeine free so it's ok to give to my older kids when they want a soda. The flavor is great and super refreshing. Sprite is a classic no need for improvement I'd recommend to anyone
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now