BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Melissa V.
Boston, MA
This is my third favorite sode. First is pepsi or coke and second is ginger ale but ya this comes third mainly because I love lime and lemon and it just taste good on how they make it. It doesn't hurt drinking it but maybe the first sip. If you r looking for a lemon lime soda this is the soda to drink.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
Sprite has always been a great way for me to have pop without all the caffeine. I think sometimes I really just want the carbonation. But Sprite is my go-to lemon lime soda. I have tried others and they just don't have the same taste. Some leave an a weird aftertaste in my mouth, but Sprte never does.
samantha m.
I have always been a fan of light colored sodas but I have to say i love love love sprite! This is hands down my favorite soda! It is also a plus that sprite has no caffeine as well so in my eyes is a little bit better choice. Also when I have a upset stomach this soda has also been a go to choice.­čŹő­čŹő­čŹő
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
My favorite soda alongside coke!
I love sprite. Kids love sprite, Everyone loves sprite!
I have been a coca cola products lover for years, and coca colas sprite is too delicious. Definitely one of their best products. Nobody , (store brand and other competitors) compares to the original taste! LOVE!
Rebekah F.
Walterboro, SC
Although I don't drink much soda, Sprite is at the top of the list of sodas I do drink. I tend to avoid dark sodas (and most sodas in general), but Sprite is easier to drink because it isn't as sweet as some alternatives. It also tastes better and has better carbonation than other lemon-lime sodas.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
Sprite is one of my favorites its crisp and citrusy it keeps its fizz and quenches your thirst. Plus if you ever have an upset stomach drinking sprite will settle it its like magic in bottle or can plus its caffeine free so no worries giving it to your children they wont be bouncing off the walls.
Christa R.
I used to really love sprite on it's own, but citrus sodas flare my eczema up now. But it is an option for my kids if we go out to eat and they want something other than water since it is caffeine free. The kids really love the flavor and always comment on the extra "bubbly" nature of this drink.
Julie B.
South Euclid, OH
I personally have always loved sprite since I was a little kid, basically around age 9. The lemon-lime flavor makes the soda really good. The other good thing about sprite is that because their is not color to the drink, it won't discolor your teeth, if that is something that you worry about.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite soda in the world. I like how it is clear and is the best mixer with any alcohol. It is refreshing and is such a good value for how much it is. I choose Sprite over alternatives because nothing quite compares to Sprite even after so many companies have tried to copy their product.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Sometimes you just need a refreshing carbonated drink! Has a true lemon/lime flavor that you can taste and they are a good value, plus you can find them in a wide variety of sizes. I prefer the cans to the 2 liter bottles though as the carbonation seems to go flat quick in the 2 liter bottle.
Earn $258/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $387/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $314/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $369/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)