BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
Sprite is an absolute classic, especially when you want something that is refreshing! I remember that my mom always had Sprite on hand if we had upset stomachs, I now use it as a mixer when going out, especially the diet. Sprite now makes so many wonderful flavors, you can use it in all types of cocktails!
Shaileen A.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA
For a long time I didn't drink sprite. I chose sierra mist all the time. When I was at a party and all they had to offer was sprite I had no choice. So I opened that can and started sipping! Boy how in the world did I not drink sprite before! So refreshing and packed with that punch of canonized goodness!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Sprite is a very popular soda. Personally, i think it deserves that title. Compared to other lemon lime sodas, I think it is only second to 7up. I purchase sprite quite regularly and it has good value for its price. I recommend sprite to people who like soda and don't like to spend a lot of money on soda.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Sprite is my favorite soda. I try to not drink soda too much but when I do, it's sprite. It's just so refreshing and light, with awesome flavor. I am a big fan of citrus pop and sprite is just my everything. It's hard to review this with out gushing about how much I love sprite. I have a problem obviously
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI
Good soda to have if you want a clear soda or have an upset stomach. I have had this product several times and have never had an issue, as always these products have never been an issue. The product is affordable in individual bottles getting it in a twelve pack is affordable if there is a sale going on.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Sprite is my favorite soda and the compact size of this is just enough to get a reminder of the sweet world of SPRITE without over indulging. Sprite will always be a 5 star product to me unless the time when you go to the soda dispenser for a refill and the sprite ends up tasting like carbonated water.
samantha m.
samantha m.
I have always been a fan of light colored sodas but I have to say i love love love sprite! This is hands down my favorite soda! It is also a plus that sprite has no caffeine as well so in my eyes is a little bit better choice. Also when I have a upset stomach this soda has also been a go to choice.🍋🍋🍋
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Boston, MA
This is my third favorite sode. First is pepsi or coke and second is ginger ale but ya this comes third mainly because I love lime and lemon and it just taste good on how they make it. It doesn't hurt drinking it but maybe the first sip. If you r looking for a lemon lime soda this is the soda to drink.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
Sprite has always been a great way for me to have pop without all the caffeine. I think sometimes I really just want the carbonation. But Sprite is my go-to lemon lime soda. I have tried others and they just don't have the same taste. Some leave an a weird aftertaste in my mouth, but Sprte never does.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
My favorite soda alongside coke!
I love sprite. Kids love sprite, Everyone loves sprite!
I have been a coca cola products lover for years, and coca colas sprite is too delicious. Definitely one of their best products. Nobody , (store brand and other competitors) compares to the original taste! LOVE!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?