Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.

I wanted to cut off all kinds of soda. I wanted to loos weight. I lost a few lbs when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate.
Angelia B.
Angelia B.
Corona, CA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda by far! This is a great drink for any occasion. I love to add cherry syrup to it and its such a big hit with all of my kids and their friends. I like drinking this brand much more than any other brand out there. I usually have this on hand when I have company. I will continue to drink this lemon-lime soda for years to come.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

sprite entrou na minha vida meio por acaso, eu tomava muita coca cola, teve um tempo que enjoei e comecei a tomar sprite, sinceramente? foi a melhor mudança que fiz, para mim e um dos melhores refrigerantes,claro que existe vários outros que são bons também, o gostinho de limão não tem sensação melhor, quando esta calor então, a melhor coisa e tomar sprite.
Aoife M.
Aoife M.

I love sprite as it has such an amazing lemon flavour. It is also a great way to make me feel better when i have a bug or am ill.It does not make my stomach upset, or make me hyper unlike other fizzy drinks. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.
Quiana P.
Quiana P.

Sprite was my favorite soda as a child. I don't really like it plain any longer. I feel like the flavor has changed since I was young. I am still a huge fan of Shirley temples though. And sprite is my favorite soda to use if I am going to make this drink. I do try to avoid soda due to the high sugar content. But if I'm going to have one it would be Sprite.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ

Since I love soda, but don't drink much caffeine, Sprite is usually my first choice. As far as lemon-lime soda goes, no other brand compares to Sprite. It is priced fair and it also tastes great added to ice cream for ice cream sodas! Don't knock it til you try it. A Sprite Delight is my absolute favorite - Chocolate Ice Cream and Sprite! Your welcome! :)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Escondido, CA

Its a classic and you cant go wrong with a classic. Growing up we always drand either this or 7up whenever we had an upset stomach but I have always preferred sprite. It has more carbonation and if you have an upset tummy that makes all the difference. Good to have in the pantry at all times for sickness purposes and of course for pure enjoyment purposes!
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Kennesaw, GA

What can I say? It's the perfect refreshing soda! It's great on its own and it's also awesome as a mixer. You can put it in your orange juice for a fake Mimosa. You can put it in your white wine for a spritzer. You can drink it straight out of the can. Anyway you slice it it's a great product. Oh I almost forgot it's my favorite thing to add to sangria!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.

Any time I'm at a cookout or get together I always reach for a sprite. Just the smell will always take me to a pleasant time. I love how universal this drink is. If you have friends of friends or someone you don't know very well coming over you can't go wrong with buying a case of Sprite! Not to mention it a healthier soda than darker drinks like colas.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR

When I was in college, my grandmother used to give me sprite to calm my stomach and I still use it for that to this day. i don't know that it actually works - but it seems to for me! It's my "I don't feel good" drink and I love it for that reason! We have this in the soda machine at work and not my favorite soda (Dr. Pepper) so I get this drink at work!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now