BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
Love the portability with the small 12 oz cans. I drink sprite when I don't necessarily want caffeine. This product is one my favorite drinks

Lela V.
I love sprite, very good taste. No caffeine so I'm not hyper with my ADHD lol. Very affordable and very nice packaging and perfect can. It did meet my expectations. I would buy again.
Kristina R.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have 2 or 3 sprites. Such refreshing flavor and finish. Always have them in my home. We usually purchase 24 pack cans.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
A few months ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".
Taylor R.
Lakewood, CO
I absolutely love sprite and have for ever! It has a mild but bold taste - meaning you're not going to be overwhelmed with flavor, but you'll have the perfect amount of lemon and lime to satisfy your taste buds. I often use sprite for more then just a drink. For Christmas, my family and I purchase a real pine tree. Now, as many know, Christmas trees dry out and pine needles go everywhere! Instead of feeding your tree water, pour sprite into the tree stand. It allows the tree to rejuvenate itself and stay more hydrated than if you were to just use water. I also use Sprite when I have a stomach ache. Sometimes sprite works better then tums or pepto!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I used to be pretty indifferent about Sprite. It was something my grandmother always had and the only thing she had besides sweet tea and water and I would have rather had a coke. In the past few years, I understand why she always had Sprite. It goes with all foods, helps a sick stomach, doesn't stain when you spill it, has a great fizz, tastes wonderful- it's my go-to everytime my husband and I go out for dinner. We ever made a special trip to Walmart on our honeymoon right after we checked in to buy a 2-liter to keep in our refrigerator for the week.
Miranda M.
Sprite is honestly just a classic drink that goes well with pretty much anything. It's extremely affordable, you can find a 2 liter at Walmart for a dollar nowadays I believe. The flavor is so wonderful it is like the perfect blend of lemon and lime and the carbonation is absolutely wonderful, I'm never disappointed and also if you are somebody like me who is sick a lot this drink is like the Holy Grail of all drinks. It helps settle my stomach a lot. I definitely recommend trying this drink if you have yet to.
E A.
My all time favorite soda is Sprite. When it's cold outside I can't get enough of it. When I'm hung over this is my go to. When I eat fast food I prefer this drink over the rest !
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing
Olivia J.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of Sprite by itself, or on a regular basis BUT when I am sick, I always stop and get myself a Sprite. For some reason it just makes you feel better. My daughter, 9, enjoys her "shirley temples" when we go out. I have to admit, a splash of grenadine really makes Sprite pop! I think Sprite is the most carbonated soda around, and that may be why it's not my favorite. I let my children drink it (on occassion) due to it being no caffeine. I'm glad about that, because I don't condone kids drinking soda, but sometimes you need some flavor!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?