Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

This is one of my first choices when it comes to sodas. It is refreshing and it doesn't have too many artificial coloring. When it is iced cold, it is so refreshing for the summer time. This is one of the sodas that we constantly buy and have at home. If you actually add an actual little piece of lemon, it will even intensify the flavor.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I’d argue there isn’t much sweet in this “sweet & sour” flavor. It’s just a really sour Sprite. It’s not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn’t want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Westerville, OH

Has a classy taste to it, my family loves it and but it all the time. I personally don't really like it, I find it's too sweet. I also find that it gets flat very quickly which is a little annoying but that is something I can get past. Overall, I prefer other drinks but I do know my family likes it so it's all about personal preference.
Bree D.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA

Sprite has been one of my favorite sodas since childhood. The crisp, fresh flavor brings back so many great memories. You can enjoy it alone or turn it into a shirley temple which is always a good time! I also love that it doesn't have caffeine, so no matter what time it is, I can enjoy it without worrying about it affecting my sleep.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA

Sprite is a refreshing drink (perhaps not as refreshing as 7 up though!), and I definitely enjoy one from time to time. My one problem is that it is quite sickly sweet, so it's best enjoyed in small doses. The fact it has no caffeine is nice, especially if one drinks it at night. I wish the lime flavour was more pronounced and sour.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.

I personally like the small cans. I always had trouble finishing off the 20oz 16oz and 12oz of soda. The small cans make me much less likely to over consume the soda and I rarely ever just drink 1/2 the 7.5oz can. Its just about the right size for me - and when I make mixed drinks these are perfect! So I guess that's an added bonus.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA

Sprite has been around seems like forever. It is the go to when you don't want the kids bouncing off the walls. Its the go to when sick , sprite and crackers/toast. It seems to settle the stomach and it being clear is a major plus. We buy the 12pks rather than a 2-liter , its so much easier to have a fridge pack . Sprite made right.
Yeirson C.
Yeirson C.

Es un producto muy delicioso, económico y para esos días de calor.
Es un producto muy delicioso, económico y para esos días de calor. Es un producto muy delicioso, económico y para esos días de calor.
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Oneida, TN

I can't do without my Sprite and Sprite Zero! It's crisp, refreshing and has no caffeine. I know today's world runs on caffeine, but I can't drink caffeine after the afternoon without it disrupting my sleep. Sprite has me covered when I want a cold, fizzy drink but don't want to toss and turn. And it's perfect for an upset tummy.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

To me it is like the original lemon-lime soda, it is great on its own, it is absolutely a party staple, and it is great for a mixed drink as well. Sprite is also generally affordable, but it often goes on sale so it is a good item to stock up on and have in the house in case guests come over and you can offer them something nice.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now