Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Paris

This is one of  3-4 brands that are usually found in our refrigerator. Both my husband and I like it, but it's one of the most chosen by guests as well. It's usually the first one that we run out if. I love how the lemon/lime taste tickles your tastebuds and how the drink quenches your thirst. It's a staple in my house for sure.
Heather C.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX

Crisp and refreshing on a hot day. Great lemon lime flavor. Great for mixing an adult beverage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that like the cold refreshing taste of lemon and lime. They also have other flavors. During the holiday the cranberry sprite is awesome, but is only available during holiday season.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Bethel Park, PA

I'm a big soda drinker, and I like just about any kind. Sprite is a traditional, good soda. I noticed a flavor change in sierra mist when it's bottled, but not with sprite. Sprite is just a light flavored, nice soda. If you want the carbonation and a little something sweet instead of plain carbonated water, this is your drink!
Kaley T.
Kaley T.

This is my all time favourite.I love lemonade and this one is simply the bomb.I would order sprite every time i went out.It's just too good to describe,i mean sprite is also a very well known soft drink brand.The sweet and tangy taste then that aftertaste of sweetness stay back in your throat and it's perfect for that summer.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
New Tecumseth , ON

I am not a huge pop-a-holic, however when I do indulge, I will go to Sprite or gingerale each and every time!  Sprite is so delicious it is a great light treat of a drink every now and then!  They claim pop is the devil, but all things in moderation can't be that bad right?  I will forever be a Sprite fan!  Thank you Coca-Cola!!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Bristol, CT

This is my husband's favorite soda, so I sometimes drink it just because it's around. I'm not a huge soda fan, but this one isn't that bad. I enjoy the lemon-lime flavor, which I think gives it a fresher taste than many other sodas. I strongly prefer this over similar sodas, such as Sierra Mist. It's a good, familiar taste.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.

If you're searching for a perfect caffeinated drink for people of all ages, look no further. Sprite is definitely a favorite as I feel like I'm drinking a good soda and yet I am saving myself from the extra caffeine rush that I don't need. I am always down for some sprite, whether alone or mixed with another fine drink ;-)
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.

Sprite Lemon Lime Soda is a classic and needs no introduction. I love that it is really fizzy and isn't too sweet. It comes in all different sizes, from 24oz to 12 packs to share. It's great for get together and things like that. I can't imagine a person never having had a sprite, but if you're that person, give it a try!
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.

Love the drink, love the flavor. Sprite is one of my favorite soda pops because of it's unique, caffeine-free flavor. It's great as a mixer or on it's own.
Have not been buying the cans as much as the small bottles. Trying to reduce the sugary drinks at one time, but I can´t, Can stretch the drink by closing the bottles.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.

I lik sprite because it's still soda, but it isn't as bad for you as dark colored sodas (coke, diet coke, root beer, etc.) I don't drink darker soda's anymore because I know how bad they are, so when I have a taste for pop I just get sprite because it's good, but it's a lot better than coke or diet coke would have been
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now