Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
Newport News , Va

This would be my go to soda. By far my favorite clear soda . The flavor is just how a lemon lime soda supposed to taste. Improvement in the soda and the many flavors it has no need. Every time i go to a store i buy this soda. I would recommend if you like soda but don't want a dark soda this is the soda to go to..
Ahhh the classic drink. Who doesn't love a Sprite? There is no caramel color and I love that it has a mild sugary taste to it and not overpowering lemon-lime flavor. I normally drink this when I have low blood sugar or need to quench a thirst. Kinda of expensive, but I usually buy a pack of 35 at Costco for $11.
Diana L.
Diana L.

I love Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda when I need to refresh and also when I'm feeling under the weather. Maybe it's a hispanic thing but when my grandmother always use to give me crackers with sprite to open up my appetite and it always worked. I was able to have a meal after so I have nothing bad to say about Sprite.
I love Sprite its light, crisp, and fresh. I love how its caffeine free. I also love Sprite when I'm sick or have a sour stomach, its the best for nausea. When I was pregnant with my children and had to stop drinking caffeine Sprite was what I could switch to and it wasn't awful, it helped with the nausea also.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Sprite is my 2nd lemon/lime go-to pop choice, the first being Sierra Mist. I can't help but compare the two because they taste similar but Sprite is more acidic-feeling: it doesn't feel as smooth as sierra mist and I can feel it tickling as I drink it. I'll drink it if it's available but I don't buy it myself.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love these! I usually can't finish a full-size can of pop, and I hate dumping it out. These are the perfect size for me. Just enough to have with a little snack, or just to settle a craving. As far as the flavor of Sprite itself, it's one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing and just the right amount of tangy.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Wichita, KS

I'm OBSESSED with Sprite! I don't often drink soda anymore but when I do, this is my go-to. Soda can honestly be pretty bad for you but sticking to one that isn't highly colored like Sprite is a good option. It's so tasty and perfect with meals! I also like to add oranges in mine and it adds a delicious twist!
Jackie F.
Jackie F.

I love sprite it is a bit sweet but very bubbly. It captures a rich taste of lemon lime flavor. Sprite is one of my favorite coca cola products because i do not consume coke so i choose sprite over coke. You can find this in many sizes. It is great for kids and not too small. Perfect for an upset stomach too.
Luz C.
Luz C.

Perfect for drinking alone, mixed with alcohol when you are celebrating or with salt when you're a bit dehydrated. It's my go-to soda, always order this one when i go out, goes with everything and can't fail. I would definitely buy it again and again until i find a better multipurpose soda (not anytime soon)
Erica A.
Erica A.

great product! this product is a main staple in my house during flu season. really easy on your stomach and the flavor is crisp and refreshing. great for settling upset tummies. packaging is convienant especially when it comes in the plastic bottles with a screw on top so you can easily travel with it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now