Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR

When I was in college, my grandmother used to give me sprite to calm my stomach and I still use it for that to this day. i don't know that it actually works - but it seems to for me! It's my "I don't feel good" drink and I love it for that reason! We have this in the soda machine at work and not my favorite soda (Dr. Pepper) so I get this drink at work!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, Ca

You can never go wrong with sprite. When I want something carbonated but I don't want to drink a dark soda, I always go with sprite. It is so refreshing and do delicious, especially with a yummy lunch or something. I can usually find the 12 pack on sale at my store for like 4/$10 or 4/$12 and I always stock up as my boyfriend and I like to drink it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Sprite Lemon-lime Sosa is a great carbonated drink full in taste, Nice lemon-lime taste to it. It is my son's personal favorite. Great brand all around. I recommend and appreciate that the brand has expanded in flavors you can find in local restaurants and some supermarkets, a definite must for parties and get togethers and for personal use as well.
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV

I have to be honest.. I stopped dtinking sprite for some time.. Only because it was blah.. (No taste) but recently i picked up a sprite and thought ill try it.. Omg!! It is so tasty now.. It has a lot of fizz in it and bubbly and acidy so it is good for needed to burp lol!! Plus sprite is great for tummy pain or gas pain more.. But the taste. Yumm!!
Maria N.
Maria N.

At first sip, it is actually quite good. Tastes more or less like the Sprite that you know and love Now, it is true, this is a diet drink, so an attractive taste is not expected. But considering that this drink has a taste of stevia-driven, maybe I did not expect exactly what my mouth was saying ... that was more or less, "what you just did to me?"
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Gadsden, TN

I buy sprite all of the time, but especially when I'm sick, it's my go to drink! Stores don't always sell ginger ale, so Sprite is right up there with it for my choice! It's got a nice fresh crisp taste that I always enjoy, whether I'm sick or not. It's also the one drink that still taste the same, even if I'm sick and my taste buds are messed up!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

I'm generally against drinking my calories. However, as someone who is chronically ill, I occasionally have persistent nausea and will drink this instead of any other kind of carbonated drink. This is the only drink I can keep down when I'm not feeling well, including water. It's refreshing and crisp, exactly what I need when I'm not feeling well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I like this brand the most out of all soft drink brand. It is always my first choice. To me, it is not as sweet as other carbonated drink. I can drink large amount of it comparing to other similar products. If I eat something greasy, this is the best choice to reduce the greasiness and I can eat more after that. Most of my friends like it as well.
Naomi L.
Naomi L.

Mmmm. The most refreshing soda ever. This soda cures many things. Not just thirst or cravings but it also helps with nausea. It's very bubbly and can taste tingly. Depends on whether one enjoys that or not. Highly recommend for party refreshments for all ages, especially children. To me it lacks flavor but does contain a shock more than anything.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.

Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink. These cans were delivered quickly and without dents. Definitely worth ordering and having delivered so you don't have to lug these heavy boxes home from the grocery store.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now