BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a huge fan of this when I'm not feeling well, it's just light and refreshing enough to settle a tummy ache. The flavor is smooth and doesn't bite back like other citrus drinks tend to do.
Audrianna A.
Salt Lake City
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda was very crisp and refreshing. I was dehydrated and decided to go for one and it was very good. It quenched my thirst and I would re purches for my future thirst needs.
Shelby F.
Trenton, MI
Love this drink!!! Great blend of citrus of lemon and lime. I prefer it over Sierrea Mist. Although they are both great. I am a repeat custmer of this product. For the price its a good value.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK
I love Sprite! I drink this when I have stomach problems and it helps calm it down! I love the clenching flavor of lemon and lime in this soda! It is great for kids on a day out at the park!!
Martina P.
Spokane, WA
If you are feeling nauseated and not feeling well and are needing that soft carbonation, this drink will definitely help. Every time I am sick, I have this on hand to give me that extra kick.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas since I was a kid! This summer I drank a lot of it because I choose it over the caffeine sodas. It's just refreshing and good tasting. Perfect on a hot day!
Missy c.
I like to keep sprite in my house. I like the taste and love that it has no caffeine. We call this our medicine when someone is having stomach issues we drink sprite and makes it all better.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sprite is a very refreshing soda and is lower on calories than the darker color sodas. It also helps settle a stomach ache too. At least that's what I have used it for.great price point too.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
I needed a drink that was refreshing during the summertime. I found it in Sprite because it is really nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also doe not leave dark spots on your teeth.
Jackie H.
One of the best sodas ever that you can never have too much of! A refreshing drink that cools you down as it touches you mouth. The lemon-lime flavor is perfect for a hot day out in the sun!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?