Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I've been drinking it since i was a kid. It's definitely the best soda that made without caffine and the most delicious. If you haven't tried sprite before then you definitely should!
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Ogden, UT

Sprite is Phenomenal, it has great lemony limoney taste and is very easy to get. You can buy this at the gas station or any grocery store. I would recommend this if you love lime and lemon twist. I would buy this again.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

Sprite overall is great! Since it is a coke product, it's a little pricey but still not too bad especially with sales and coupons. I love the lemony taste and it tastes very light. It is not the best healthy wise though
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY

I like Sprite! It is light and refreshing. Very fizzy so you can't drink it to fast but I like that. It is delicious and goes will with anything. Definitely worth buying and will refer to others and will purchase again!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL

A classic, either to drink on it's own or as a staple mixer. I especially love any flavored vodka mixed with Sprite. For those off alcohol it's also great mixed with any juice, it adds a sparkle and cuts the sweetness.
Rose P.
Rose P.

Sprite has been my go to soda since I found out that I couldn't drink brown soda/ colas anymore because I had a bad reaction to them, and I've realized that you can always tell when a restaurant sells off-brand Sprite.
Harley H.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA

This is like a classic and it helps actually wake me up sometimes. To me it's not a harsh soda and it doesn't make you sick. I would definitely recommend it plus recommend mixing it with other drinks to give it a kick.
Sprite is another very popular carbonated drink. It has this fresh lemon flavor that tastes so good. I would rather love it the way it is because this is the actual taste that really like. I would love to recommend it.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.

Delicious! I used to share a sprite with my grandpa after dinner. Always a satisfying sweet treat. They went alittle over board with the carbonation. They have room for improvement. To much sugar. I would recommend it.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

Sprite is a soda that never fails at our house. Specially because we have may friend that their kids don't drink caffeinated drinks and this bubbly lemon/lime drink is the best compromise for them when out with friend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now