Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Jessica  S.
Jessica S.

I love the light, crisp taste of sprite. The colder the better. I think all soda/pop is over priced, but will still buy once in a while. Being caffeine free makes it a great treat for my kids once in a while too
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH

I am addicted to Sprite . I have been drinking it since I can remember . It has a crisp cool taste and it's never over powering . It also takes a long time to go flat ..... Doesn't taste too great when it's warm
Shameka R.
Shameka R.

I love sprite. Mainly beause it doesn't have caffeine in it. I also purchase it for my children for the same reason. It's a great beverage that we highly enjoy. Thanks #spring for being a part of our daily life.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Love Sprite so much! It's my favorite soft drink. It's refreshing light and doesn't feel overalls sugary as some of brands do! I love it and if I'm not feeling in the mood to drink water Sprite is my next choice
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

I love Sprite! I like that I can get the carbonation without getting the caffeine to bring me up and then drag me down. I also love it because it is clear and it prevents staining of my teeth like dark sodas do.
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.

My favorite beverage of all time! Super refreshing and very affordable! It's my go to drink for any occasion! Mix it into cranberry juice for a yummy refreshing drink! Love this drink and recommend it to anyone!
Giselle P.
Giselle P.

Sprite is hands-down the best soda ever. Nothing compares to it. I drink this more than I should, but its a necessity. You can never go wrong with this. Caffeine free soda and a lot better than drinking a coke.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl

We always keep Sprite in our house me and my husband are regular soda drinkers and my 2 year old always wants our drinks it's nice to find a soda that has no caffeine that he can drink! My son loves this drink!
Giselle S.
Giselle S.

Sprite is a good soda. we buy it a lot to make mixed drinks. I know it helps me with a upset as well. I do recommend this soda and I will continue to buy it. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has tasted it before
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

Where do I even begin? Sprite is one of my favorite sodas of all time. Usually sodas are super
Sweet and sugary but sprite is the perfect soda. It's always my go-to soda when I'm at a restaurant or at the store
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now