Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE

I like the taste of Sprite the best over the other lemon-lime flavored sodas. I've tried most of their competitors and I feel like they don't quite stack up to the taste of Sprite. It also makes for a great mixer.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

If you're from a different country and do not have Sprite in your life, you need it. I've loved sprite since the day I copied my sister when she got it at a restaurant. It's very good if you like lemons and limes.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Union City, CA

Always drank sprite as a kid. Always helped with an upset stomach. My personal favorite lemon lime soda. Not too sweet or strong nice crisp taste. I am not a huge fan of caffeine in Soda so this is great for that.
Alexica W.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.Crisp and refreshing with ice, there's nothing better !!
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

Also a staple item about house we buy these when we find the deals on Coke products. So we have them all the time and there is nothing better if you feel nauseated than Sprite. I will buy this over and over again.
E Jinq H.
E Jinq H.
Minneapolis, MN

Not a fan of pops but I like this more compared to others. I noticed that it is slightly sweeter compared to Asian version. I would prefer it to be less sweet. The flavor is great and I'll definitely recommend it.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Best lemon lime soda you will ever find. Depends on where you are buying this product. They always mark up drink prices in vending machines but if you buy its in packs they are reasonably priced. I love this drink
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Port Charlotte, FL

I drink sprite all the time. I also love the small can size it makes it so I drink less of the goodness of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is into soda and wants something else to drink.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky

Love this drink! I'm sure everyone has had one or at least tried it lol. It comes in a bundle for a affordable price. It has such a good flavor. I would highly recommend this to other people to try! So go try it!
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?