BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA
Sprite is my lifeeee. I would prefer this over any dark soda any day. I love the flavor not too sweet it's just right. I would recommend this to anyone who this they're drinking too many dark sodas.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I think Sprite is a get soda if you don't a dark soda. It has get flavor and very refreshing. I grew up on this drink whenever we did have family outings.I couldn't image not having this in my life.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
Sprite is a quality lemon lime soda. I prefer sprite when I'm looking for a light beverage with a little more taste than water. I enjoy the carbonation level and it's caffeine free which is a plus.
Lady P.
Lady P.
Springville , UT
I love this flavor of soda. It is very refreshing and sweet at the same time. I love the can packaging because you can recycle later. Also the colors of the packaging are very vibrant and cheerful.
Angelimar P.
Angelimar P.
Waterbury , CT
Personally, this is my favorite soda for BBQ's. It's definitely more refreshing than dark sodas and the flavor is great as it's always been. It met my expectations, I would definitely buy it again.
Jobie P.
Jobie P.
Racine, WI
I bought a one dozen cans of this Sprite Lemon_lime Soda. It is on sale whenI bought it in the store.I always buy and stock up for this because I love Sprite and this flavor. It is also affordable.
Christina G.
Christina G.
This is one of my favorite sodas. I love how refreshing it tastes and how it does not have the fake taste that some other brands of soda have. I could drink this all day, if it were healthy for me.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK
Love the lemon taste
Always a refreshing soda
Love the few flavors
They have
Always love the colorful greens the cans
Or
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?