BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I think Sprite is a get soda if you don't a dark soda. It has get flavor and very refreshing. I grew up on this drink whenever we did have family outings.I couldn't image not having this in my life.
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I'm weird in terms of pairing my drinks with my food or whatever I'm eating like how some pair alcohol with food. I like this with peanuts. Don't judge me just try it. And cashews are great with it.
Jobie P.
Jobie P.
Racine, WI
I bought a one dozen cans of this Sprite Lemon_lime Soda. It is on sale whenI bought it in the store.I always buy and stock up for this because I love Sprite and this flavor. It is also affordable.
Christina G.
Christina G.
This is one of my favorite sodas. I love how refreshing it tastes and how it does not have the fake taste that some other brands of soda have. I could drink this all day, if it were healthy for me.
Angelimar P.
Angelimar P.
Waterbury , CT
Personally, this is my favorite soda for BBQ's. It's definitely more refreshing than dark sodas and the flavor is great as it's always been. It met my expectations, I would definitely buy it again.
Lady P.
Lady P.
Springville , UT
I love this flavor of soda. It is very refreshing and sweet at the same time. I love the can packaging because you can recycle later. Also the colors of the packaging are very vibrant and cheerful.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
Sprite is a quality lemon lime soda. I prefer sprite when I'm looking for a light beverage with a little more taste than water. I enjoy the carbonation level and it's caffeine free which is a plus.
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK
Love the lemon taste
Always a refreshing soda
Love the few flavors
They have
Always love the colorful greens the cans
Or
When I am sick
Marva G.
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
Very refreshing beverage. Best served cold. Very inexpensive if bought in bulk sizes. Lemon lime flavor goes hand & hand with this drink. Very nice quality drink and I've been drinking it forever.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?