Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA
Sprite is my lifeeee. I would prefer this over any dark soda any day. I love the flavor not too sweet it's just right. I would recommend this to anyone who this they're drinking too many dark sodas.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
San Jose, CA
Well I love soda Sprite lemon- lime soda. It's really good drink is delicious when you eat some tacos de carne asada and the soda on the side it's real good!!!!. I 100% recommend it's delicious!!!!.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I think Sprite is a get soda if you don't a dark soda. It has get flavor and very refreshing. I grew up on this drink whenever we did have family outings.I couldn't image not having this in my life.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
I have loved Sprite since I was a little girl. Love the lemon flavor and the bubbles. I also love that it is caffeine free. Now my kids really enjoy drinking Sprite. It feels like family traditions.
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I'm weird in terms of pairing my drinks with my food or whatever I'm eating like how some pair alcohol with food. I like this with peanuts. Don't judge me just try it. And cashews are great with it.
Kira L.
Kira L.
East point , GA
Sprite is a classic. It serves as my basic go to soda. I personally can taste the difference between sprite and a knock off brand because sprite has such a clear crisp flavor which it hard to match.
Jobie P.
Jobie P.
Racine, WI
I bought a one dozen cans of this Sprite Lemon_lime Soda. It is on sale whenI bought it in the store.I always buy and stock up for this because I love Sprite and this flavor. It is also affordable.
Christina G.
Christina G.
This is one of my favorite sodas. I love how refreshing it tastes and how it does not have the fake taste that some other brands of soda have. I could drink this all day, if it were healthy for me.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?