Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Marysol V.
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA

Very light and refreshing drink. It does have a slight lemon-lime taste, but tastes more like 7up than lemonade. I like that it does not have caffeine, but wish that there was a lower sugar option that is not diet.
Sara H.
Sara H.

Great refreshing soda. Quenches my thirst more than any darker soda. I also don't worry as much about my teeth being stained with this soda. I prefer it over other lighter sodas because of the light flavor as well.
Chandler W.
Chandler W.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Sprite is one of my favorites sodas. It always has a really crisp taste and is always refreshing. I am definitely a repeat customer and I don't think there is any room for improvement. I would definitely recommend!
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Xns S.
Xns S.

Very carbonated but is very nice when chilled basic simple packaging like any other soda can nice amount of citrusy taste tags good but very strong and this is a good soda and I would totally buy this product again
Lang H.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA

It's just... boring. Why would you consume the sugar if it's not going to be more flavorful? It's too blandly sweet to be refreshing. I prefer the slightly tangier Fresca, which has the slightest grapefruit flavor.
Diana O.
Diana O.
San Ramon, CA

Sprite is very good. I think it is my go to drink all the time and I love to drink it. I love Sprite better than any other alternatives and the packaging is so cute with the green color I love love love love Sprite
Chaya B.
Chaya B.

Sprite is one of the only sodas I do like. However, I am not a big soda drinker, I prefer water. I rarely have Sprite but that doesn't make it any less delicious 😋 I would recommend to others who are soda drinkers.
Lanise
Lanise

I love Sprite it's my favorite soda. I think Sprite is better then other sodas, it just tastes great. Sprite doesn't even cost a lot and I like the design on the cans and bottles. I would recommend this to anybody.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Antonio, TX

It's definitely one of my favorite sodas. I don't know why but it's my go to when my stomach feels upset or when I am really thirsty Sprite is the only one I feel can really cool me down. Not a fan of the cans tho
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now