Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Madison F.
Madison F.
Ozark, AL

This is my absolute favorite drink. It contains no caffeine which is a major plus when looking at carbonated soft drinks. These help with dehydration and low blood sugar/low blood pressure. They also taste great.
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Becky J.
Becky J.

Sprite is my go to on a hot day or when I have an upset stomach. The fizzle and coolness of it, keeps me cooler and settles my stomach. Wish there wasn't as much sugar in it otherwise I would enjoy it more often
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

I love Sprite! I like that I can get the carbonation without getting the caffeine to bring me up and then drag me down. I also love it because it is clear and it prevents staining of my teeth like dark sodas do.
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.

My favorite beverage of all time! Super refreshing and very affordable! It's my go to drink for any occasion! Mix it into cranberry juice for a yummy refreshing drink! Love this drink and recommend it to anyone!
Shameka R.
Shameka R.

I love sprite. Mainly beause it doesn't have caffeine in it. I also purchase it for my children for the same reason. It's a great beverage that we highly enjoy. Thanks #spring for being a part of our daily life.
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA

This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH

I am addicted to Sprite . I have been drinking it since I can remember . It has a crisp cool taste and it's never over powering . It also takes a long time to go flat ..... Doesn't taste too great when it's warm
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Sprite is so good and I love it! It's not my go-to pop but I love the flavor, it's super good. I've had this dozens of times. Definitely a good value. It's refreshing and I would recommend to others to drink it.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Love Sprite so much! It's my favorite soft drink. It's refreshing light and doesn't feel overalls sugary as some of brands do! I love it and if I'm not feeling in the mood to drink water Sprite is my next choice
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now