Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA

I love Sprite especially when it is so cold and it kinda burns on the way down . I always buy this as a means to get away from dark colas . No need to can get the flavor on this and I know lots of people enjoy its flavor
Taylor P.
Taylor P.

Sprite is a great go-to soda that is light and refreshing. It is affordable, and can be purchased virtually anywhere. Sprite never dissapoints - always delivering on flavor and consistency! I will continue to buy Sprite.
Jimena B.
Jimena B.

Este es uno de mis refrescos favoritos, amo su sabor, y lo mjor de todo que puedes acompañarlos con lo que gustes, sean comidas ,sean botanas , sean solas de todas maneras tiene un sabor riquísimo y heladas son geniales.
Angila J.
Angila J.

Always crave a cold sprite! Nothing beats it! Love the bubbly feel and the sweet and acidic flavor. It's inexpensive and always in my house for pizza night or long days! My favorite always recommend. No artificial colors
Scarlet G.
Scarlet G.
Mexico, city

This is one of my favorite sodas, each I eat fast food almost always order a sprite, its flavor is a perfect blend of acid, sweet and especially the gas, my friends and I bebemosmucho sprite and losrecomiendo, seriously.
Patsy J.
Patsy J.
Mountain Home, AR

My favorite all time light and yet very crisp soda! It is very refreshing and the kids love it.
Onext of my favorite parts is that there is NO CAFFEINE in this product. Which makes it easier for me to give the kids soda!
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

I love sprite is just so light and the flavor isnjust delicious! I love also the pricing! I always like to have my meals with some little sprite and a glass of cold watter its just very refreshing :) Specially in summer!
Nikky J.
Nikky J.
Staten Island, NY

This flavor reminds me of Cali maybe because i've tried it there for the first time , refreshing taste mind blowing flavor nice packaging easy to open and recycle i would buy it again for sure and recommend to my friends
Nahla K.
Nahla K.

This a very light and refreshing soda if you haven't tried it. I prefer Mist Twist because of the taste and it's caffeine free. It tastes very good. I would recommend this instead of something heavier like coke or Pepsi.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI

My name is Sierra, but I have to say that Sprite beats out Sierra Mist every time. It is just so much sweeter! It is very affordable, tastes crisp and sweet. A perfect beverage when you want carbonated, but no caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now