Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Timothy J.
Timothy J.

MY favorite hands down drink is a spirt, I always get a sprint when i am out dinning or when I'm in the drive thru line. I love sprit it settles my stomach and i love the lemon lime flavors its my favorite drink of all time hands down for sure.
alicia c.
alicia c.
Castlewood, SD

carbonated and great. great for an upset stomach, you can mix with juice, it is inexpensive and affordable, the alternative often have a tin can taste but this has great flavor. the packaging looks great and catches your attention very quickly.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL

so refreshing! great when you want something fresh and light. always a great flavor and great price. can find absolutely anywhere. even better when on sale. the seasonal flavors are fun but keep coming back to original flavor. everyone loves it
Ester M.
Ester M.
Columbus, OH

I usually drink this during the summer. It really does quench my thirst. Very affordable and has no caffeine which is great!! I think this soda is perfect and you can really taste the lemon- lime flavor. It's a great soda and I will always buy.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Easton, MD

So yummy and refreshing! I like to use it to add some sparkle to my cocktails! Not too carbonated and not too sweet. It has earned a rightful spot on my shopping list forever. My only critique is that it HAS to be cold or it seems syrupy to me.
Ethni C.
Ethni C.

It's delicious, i think that it's one of my favorite sodas, with others well, in Mexico exist a soda called "big cola" and is horrible, nothing compares to this... Good and amazing soda, my favorite, i recommend this to all the people, 100% yes
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC

Sprite is a staple carbonated beverage in my home and we purchase regularly. I do think that the flavor varies with bottle and can and I think can is fresher but you must drink it faster. Sprite will always be a part of our home and we love it.
Christina T.
Christina T.
SCARBOROUGH, Ontario

Nothing beats the good ol classic sprite for me. I find it hard to believe that there may be people out there who have never tried this product before. Sprite is my number pop drink that I go for every time and will obviously continue to do so.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY

I love sprite!!! It is my go-to soda and has been my favorite for years. It is cheap and can be found at virtually any store. It has the best flavor out of all the lemon-lime sodas out there. I would absolutely recommend to others!.............
Ines L.
Ines L.
Ottawa

One of my favourite sodas! Tastes nice and light and refreshing with just the right amount of fizz. It's pretty affordable too, which is great. I have been buying this product for a long time and I will probably continue buying it in the future
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now