BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Dejanira P.
Philadelphia, PA
Good tasting soda I like it because of it lime taste to it I don't really like sodas that taste all sugary but this still has sugar and caffeine that I need without tasting it.
Kaitlyn D.
I have just recently rekindled my love for Sprite. I love it because it is a light colored soda that does not stain my teeth like Coca Cola does. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a lighter tasting soda.
Courtney I.
Omaha, NE
Enjoyed a sprite with my daughter at the movies. She loves to have a pop and I love that she gets a pop without the caffeine. Also for me it's a nice choice to get that carbonation but no caffeine as I try to limit my caffeine in take also.
Jessica V.
Port Charlotte, FL
I drink sprite all the time. I also love the small can size it makes it so I drink less of the goodness of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is into soda and wants something else to drink.
Taylor N.
This is really good. The taste is great but I have to admit that it tastes a tad bit processed. I would prefer to get Sierra Mist if I had the option to pick which one to get.
Hilary L.
Oilton, OK
It a great pop!! I recommend it if you are wanting to try something with no caffeine. Also if your stomach upset sprite is something to drink to help calm it down. If you like Sierra mist you will like Sprite.
Monique F.
Gardena, CA
I mean what can I say on a hot day an ice cold Sprite hits the spot! It's also great mixed into an assorted variety of fruit juices overall great drink must taste ūüėāūüėā
Samantha P.
Sprite has always been a beverage I enjoy. I love that is has a citrus taste that takes me back to summer days and just the right amount of fizz to make my tastebuds do a happy dance!
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Its ... good.

Upon opening the can, the scent is pretty much the same as what you’d find with traditional Sprite. Carbonated bubbles tickling your nose with the lemon/lime smell you remember.
The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I‚Äôd argue there isn‚Äôt much sweet in this ‚Äúsweet & sour‚ÄĚ flavor. It‚Äôs just a really sour Sprite. It‚Äôs not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn‚Äôt want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.

In my opinion is not my favorite soda.. But its not bad
Shey M.
bowie
I buy a sprite every day at school, it's my favorite type of soft drink and it's what I get every time I go out to eat! I absolutely love sprite even when I'm sick it's always there to help me get through my day
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?