Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL

This lemon-lima soda is so refreshing! Drink it with ice and you will see. I drink it whenever I'm hot and I need to refresh. It wont disappoint you. You can drink it with any food or any snack. I totally recommend
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Troy, TN

I have always liked this drink, even though it isn't my absolute favorite. It always is refreshing, unlike darker colored drinks. I recommend it, but I'm sure that most people have already tasted it in their lives.
flor r.
flor r.
Dallas, TX

Crisp and refreshing with ice theres nothing better who doesnt love sprite the fact that it has no added coloring and its caffeine free makes it number one in our house we drink alot everyday and the price is great
Angie M.
Angie M.

A classic refreshing beverage for Mormons, Sprite has always been the family favorites. With its modestly balanced taste with a kick of awesomeness, it refreshes one immediately. My family can always depend on it!
Marlene B.
Marlene B.

I love a citrus drink from time to time. And sprite is always my go to. It has the perfect taste of lemon lime. I find it smoother to drink compared to dark sodas. Also makes for a great drink to mix with liquors.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Antonio, TX

It's definitely one of my favorite sodas. I don't know why but it's my go to when my stomach feels upset or when I am really thirsty Sprite is the only one I feel can really cool me down. Not a fan of the cans tho
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

Also a staple item about house we buy these when we find the deals on Coke products. So we have them all the time and there is nothing better if you feel nauseated than Sprite. I will buy this over and over again.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Kansas city, Mo

Not only a light soda but it's good for mixed drinks, upset tummies, and it's caffeine free. Flavor isn't heavy or overwhelming and it's not chock full of crazy amounts of sugar. A recommendation for a kids party!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH

Sprite is extremely bubbly and refreshing. It's a great drink that let's you feel light while you are enjoying it. Sprite is extremely inexpensive for the amount of soda you get. I will be purchasing sprite again.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE

I like the taste of Sprite the best over the other lemon-lime flavored sodas. I've tried most of their competitors and I feel like they don't quite stack up to the taste of Sprite. It also makes for a great mixer.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?