Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
What can I say about sprite? It's a standard pick that never changes. It is a great refresher on a hot day. The packaging stays the same an hardly ever changes. We buy this on a fairly regular basis.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , Ca
My favorite backyard BBQ refresher in the summer!! So refreshing and crisp and clean. It is great to pop them in the freezer for about 10 minutes and make them into a slushie to take out by the pool.
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL
I love sprite over any other lemon lime soda. I use it to make drinks with cranberry juice so I cant taste the total cranberry flavor. I buy in cans and they are costly for a 12 pack or a case of it.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
When it comes to sodas i am a classic girl I like a classic Coke and a classic Sprite. It gives me the burn I need when I don't want dark soda. The flavor is good and balanced, perfect the way it is.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
River Oaks, TX
This always makes my sick stomach feel better. I don't just think it's the nostalgia either from being little and sick and my mom handing me some sprite. It really soothes an upset stomach. Try it!!!
Kira L.
Kira L.
East point , GA
Sprite is a classic. It serves as my basic go to soda. I personally can taste the difference between sprite and a knock off brand because sprite has such a clear crisp flavor which it hard to match.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, AR
Been drinking Sprite since I was a kid. Love that it's clear no color or dyes. And it's so refreshing and crisp. Love to drink it when I don't feel well. Or love to add a bit of juice to it as well.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I think Sprite is a get soda if you don't a dark soda. It has get flavor and very refreshing. I grew up on this drink whenever we did have family outings.I couldn't image not having this in my life.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?