Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Katrine R.
Katrine R.
Rockland

What I like most about sprite is the fact that it's refreshing, bubbly and sweet without the heavy feeling I usually get from drinking pop. Plus, the lemon lime taste is perfectly dosed, so it's really refreshing when it's cold on a hot summer day.
Cassandre N.
Cassandre N.
Montreal

I like it. I think it's a bit less sweet than 7up. It's always good with pizza, candys, or even rasberry vodka. I wouldn't improve it and it is affordable. It has a ok value, because it is a world-wide brand. I would definetely buy it again!!!!!!!!
RuthAnne S.
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT

I love Sprite! I love that it's the perfect starting point to mix in other drinks, syrups and more. I love the fresh clean taste that it has. Perfect for anytime! I have been drinking this soda since I was young and i would definitely recommend it!
Madison O.
Madison O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fogging ovoids the to do that to you me at Hey I'm probably the last person to hear this from but I'm happy for u and Amanda . I mean you hate me so idk😂 but I just wanted to say I'm happy for you guys . And hope everything with you guys work out .
Bree S.
Bree S.
Henderson, NV

My all time favorite drink to get other than water. Sprite is the one thing you can get anywhere and its always going to taste the same and be great. My parents used to by this all the time when I was little. I would definitely purchase this again.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN

No other citrus pop gives you the crisp lemon lime flavor like Sprite! It is affordable and worth spending the extra money to get the taste you expect! My mom would always give me a Sprite when I was little and not feeling well. Always recommended.
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL

Sprite offers such a fresh crisp tasting soda that is wonderful on its own or even mixed with fruit, juices, and even rum. The packaging is good.. I wouldn't want soda from a box that's for sure and I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

Its good but taste like the original one to me. I ont like can sodas rather pick a plastic bottle. Wanted to trybit out because I never had lemon and lime together but I !mean it was good just taste the same. I would buy again but in plastic bottle
Priya L.
Priya L.

I love the lemon and lime flavor it gives it a different taste that you can't really pin point and decide. it met my expectations and i loved the packaging. will tell others to get it compared to other sprite bottles. i would buy it again for sure
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Pasadena, TX

I personally am a sprite lover! I love me some cold sprite i enjoy the "fun size " cans they are adorable and help me to not drink too much of it . I love it when holidays Come and they add a little something to the can that represents the holiday
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now