Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
other then when im not drinking drpeper i get a sprite i love it cold with a lemon in it all doe i don't like it with ice i love a bottle of it don't recemend a can all doe i still ;ove and recmend it
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK
i love this soda!!! it tastes wonderfully refreshing with no bad after taste. it does'nt make me feel bloated like most copycat brands. the price is affordable too!! that's why we always purchase it!!
Josie S.
Josie S.
Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. i like the cans the best. they normally have good sales on sprite and i think it tastes better than sierra mist or other brands. i will continue buying sprite!!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX
I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This is delicious and refreshing. It's conveniently sold in most grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants for easy access. It's also super affordable. I'll continue you to buy this for my family.
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL
I love sprite over any other lemon lime soda. I use it to make drinks with cranberry juice so I cant taste the total cranberry flavor. I buy in cans and they are costly for a 12 pack or a case of it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I love Sprite! A cold Sprite with ice is an amazing drink after a long day! It's caffeine free I'm pretty sure and it taste great. It's only about a dollar a can and I would recommend this to others.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Mission, Tx
you can find these at any grocery store, great for passing out as drinks at events. i personally enjoy it better when i am sick and have an upset stomach , Walmart usually has specials on their packs
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
What can I say about sprite? It's a standard pick that never changes. It is a great refresher on a hot day. The packaging stays the same an hardly ever changes. We buy this on a fairly regular basis.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
When it comes to sodas i am a classic girl I like a classic Coke and a classic Sprite. It gives me the burn I need when I don't want dark soda. The flavor is good and balanced, perfect the way it is.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?