Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Angie M.
Angie M.

A classic refreshing beverage for Mormons, Sprite has always been the family favorites. With its modestly balanced taste with a kick of awesomeness, it refreshes one immediately. My family can always depend on it!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Port Charlotte, FL

I drink sprite all the time. I also love the small can size it makes it so I drink less of the goodness of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is into soda and wants something else to drink.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Best lemon lime soda you will ever find. Depends on where you are buying this product. They always mark up drink prices in vending machines but if you buy its in packs they are reasonably priced. I love this drink
Alexica W.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.Crisp and refreshing with ice, there's nothing better !!
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY

Who doesn't like Sprite? This is great. It always has been. I would drink more of it but it gives me mouth ulcers because of how acidic it is.... So I can only drink occasionally. But as far as taste, it's great.
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

My second favorite soda . The original lemon-lime soda . Nothing competes . Everything else tastes bad . This drink balances out the flavor with the carbonation and it's perfect ! I will always pick up a Sprite .
Madison F.
Madison F.
Ozark, AL

This is my absolute favorite drink. It contains no caffeine which is a major plus when looking at carbonated soft drinks. These help with dehydration and low blood sugar/low blood pressure. They also taste great.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now