Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Ogden, UT

Sprite is Phenomenal, it has great lemony limoney taste and is very easy to get. You can buy this at the gas station or any grocery store. I would recommend this if you love lime and lemon twist. I would buy this again.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV

I love soda, but sometimes the dark pops don't settle well with me. Sprite is refreshing and light and does not have that effect on me. It's affordable and easy to find at most stores. One of my favorite sodas to drink!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Canada

Not only is it a great refreshing drink on a hot summer day but also amazing mix for drinks! Add it to any fruity drink to get it a bubbly lime taste! You can find them at Walmart or any other store that might sale pop!
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY

I like Sprite! It is light and refreshing. Very fizzy so you can't drink it to fast but I like that. It is delicious and goes will with anything. Definitely worth buying and will refer to others and will purchase again!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Scotland

This is a very fresh drink , it's great when it's served very cold , I had to try this and I am very pleased with this product I do think other people should try this , it's very affordable as well doesn't cost too much
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

Sprite is a soda that never fails at our house. Specially because we have may friend that their kids don't drink caffeinated drinks and this bubbly lemon/lime drink is the best compromise for them when out with friend.
Haley R.
Haley R.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I personally recommend canned Sprite because I think is far better then bottled soda. Sprite is my go-to drink when I have a stomach bug or any type of nausea. I highly recommend it!
Harley H.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA

This is like a classic and it helps actually wake me up sometimes. To me it's not a harsh soda and it doesn't make you sick. I would definitely recommend it plus recommend mixing it with other drinks to give it a kick.
Sprite is another very popular carbonated drink. It has this fresh lemon flavor that tastes so good. I would rather love it the way it is because this is the actual taste that really like. I would love to recommend it.
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY

Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now