BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
other then when im not drinking drpeper i get a sprite i love it cold with a lemon in it all doe i don't like it with ice i love a bottle of it don't recemend a can all doe i still ;ove and recmend it
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL
I love sprite over any other lemon lime soda. I use it to make drinks with cranberry juice so I cant taste the total cranberry flavor. I buy in cans and they are costly for a 12 pack or a case of it.
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL
Sprite has always been my go to soda. I would drink it everyday if I could. I love the creator of Sprite. I would recommend sprite to anybody who loves lemon lime soda. And it's not expensive either.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
When it comes to sodas i am a classic girl I like a classic Coke and a classic Sprite. It gives me the burn I need when I don't want dark soda. The flavor is good and balanced, perfect the way it is.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Mission, Tx
you can find these at any grocery store, great for passing out as drinks at events. i personally enjoy it better when i am sick and have an upset stomach , Walmart usually has specials on their packs
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I love Sprite! A cold Sprite with ice is an amazing drink after a long day! It's caffeine free I'm pretty sure and it taste great. It's only about a dollar a can and I would recommend this to others.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Goodrich, TX
I love a crisp, refreshin Sprite. The lemon-lime flavor hits the spot every time. Especially when I'm not feeling good. There's just something about a Sprite that makes me feel better, when I'm sick.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
What can I say about sprite? It's a standard pick that never changes. It is a great refresher on a hot day. The packaging stays the same an hardly ever changes. We buy this on a fairly regular basis.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This is delicious and refreshing. It's conveniently sold in most grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants for easy access. It's also super affordable. I'll continue you to buy this for my family.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
River Oaks, TX
This always makes my sick stomach feel better. I don't just think it's the nostalgia either from being little and sick and my mom handing me some sprite. It really soothes an upset stomach. Try it!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?