BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love Sprite! This is one of my go-to drinks and I love that it doesn't have caffeine. Always so crisp and refreshing. I also like to add a little Malibu Coconut Rum to make a yummy, summery drink :)
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS
Love the taste of Sprite! There are so many favors that can be added to Sprite as well and give you an excellent combination! I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
other then when im not drinking drpeper i get a sprite i love it cold with a lemon in it all doe i don't like it with ice i love a bottle of it don't recemend a can all doe i still ;ove and recmend it
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
My favorite backyard BBQ refresher in the summer!! So refreshing and crisp and clean. It is great to pop them in the freezer for about 10 minutes and make them into a slushie to take out by the pool.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Goodrich, TX
I love a crisp, refreshin Sprite. The lemon-lime flavor hits the spot every time. Especially when I'm not feeling good. There's just something about a Sprite that makes me feel better, when I'm sick.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
When it comes to sodas i am a classic girl I like a classic Coke and a classic Sprite. It gives me the burn I need when I don't want dark soda. The flavor is good and balanced, perfect the way it is.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
What can I say about sprite? It's a standard pick that never changes. It is a great refresher on a hot day. The packaging stays the same an hardly ever changes. We buy this on a fairly regular basis.
chrissy c.
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL
I love sprite over any other lemon lime soda. I use it to make drinks with cranberry juice so I cant taste the total cranberry flavor. I buy in cans and they are costly for a 12 pack or a case of it.
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL
Sprite has always been my go to soda. I would drink it everyday if I could. I love the creator of Sprite. I would recommend sprite to anybody who loves lemon lime soda. And it's not expensive either.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
River Oaks, TX
This always makes my sick stomach feel better. I don't just think it's the nostalgia either from being little and sick and my mom handing me some sprite. It really soothes an upset stomach. Try it!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?