BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Christine C.
Dewitt, MI
Always my go to carbonated beverage. I prefer sprite of sierra mist or any other knock off, it just tastes SO much better. I always buy sprite, i just recently tried the cranberry one and that flavor is just as good! I totally recommend sprite its a classic drink
Bethany  P.
Sprite is my fav soda I love it!! I love he taste I love the packaging I get it everywhere I go. Restaurants, fast food, everywhere lol.. I don't know what rose to say I'm just trying to type so I can press next lol
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Been around for ages and everyone know this flavor whether you like it or not it's not going away in my opinion its sweet and quite good very enjoyable with a slice of pizza or a burger
Catherine N.
I am a soda lover, Sprite however I find it sweeter than other brands but nothing crazy. Love the taste when is very cold. if you are trying to compare to other brands it doesn't make a difference, they are all around the same price. I like to use this when preparing some cocktails for the family.
Kaitlyn D.
I have just recently rekindled my love for Sprite. I love it because it is a light colored soda that does not stain my teeth like Coca Cola does. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a lighter tasting soda.
cura k.
Granite Falls, NC
I love sprite the way it tastes and the way it bubbles in your mouth. I also love using sprite in punch for holidays gives it a little extra tang that makes the punch so much better. You can make a good alcoholic drink with sprite also or a virgin drink.
Norma G.
One of my favorite drinks of all time some ppl go to restaurants and drink beer or liquor with their food I drink sprite. Everywhere I go I always get sprite its so refreshing and good.
Hilary L.
Oilton, OK
It a great pop!! I recommend it if you are wanting to try something with no caffeine. Also if your stomach upset sprite is something to drink to help calm it down. If you like Sierra mist you will like Sprite.
Monique F.
Gardena, CA
I mean what can I say on a hot day an ice cold Sprite hits the spot! It's also great mixed into an assorted variety of fruit juices overall great drink must taste 😂😂
Samantha P.
Sprite has always been a beverage I enjoy. I love that is has a citrus taste that takes me back to summer days and just the right amount of fizz to make my tastebuds do a happy dance!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?