Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Orange Park, FL
This is one of my favorite soft drinks. I can always count on it to be carried at most restaurants. The subtle citrus taste is just enough to make it sweet, but the taste is not at all too overbearing.
Riana P.
Riana P.
Darien, IL
Sprite is usually my go to for sodas. Not really a fan of coke or pepsi. Even when i go out i get a sprite and vodka with a lemons and it's super yummy. Tastes basically the same as 7Up or sierra mist.
Libby V.
Libby V.
I enjoy this drink a lot anything like Sprite or seven up is good to me but I don't think that there's a difference between the products except the name of them however I would keep buying this product
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
other then when im not drinking drpeper i get a sprite i love it cold with a lemon in it all doe i don't like it with ice i love a bottle of it don't recemend a can all doe i still ;ove and recmend it
Irene M.
Irene M.
Red Oak, TX
Sprite is not only a refreshing drink for any day, but Sprite has always seemed to be our go to drink when myself or kids get sick. It was my go to drink when I was pregnant with all three of my kids.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX
I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS
Love the taste of Sprite! There are so many favors that can be added to Sprite as well and give you an excellent combination! I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK
i love this soda!!! it tastes wonderfully refreshing with no bad after taste. it does'nt make me feel bloated like most copycat brands. the price is affordable too!! that's why we always purchase it!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love Sprite! This is one of my go-to drinks and I love that it doesn't have caffeine. Always so crisp and refreshing. I also like to add a little Malibu Coconut Rum to make a yummy, summery drink :)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?