Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Union City, CA

Always drank sprite as a kid. Always helped with an upset stomach. My personal favorite lemon lime soda. Not too sweet or strong nice crisp taste. I am not a huge fan of caffeine in Soda so this is great for that.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Kansas city, Mo

Not only a light soda but it's good for mixed drinks, upset tummies, and it's caffeine free. Flavor isn't heavy or overwhelming and it's not chock full of crazy amounts of sugar. A recommendation for a kids party!
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE

I like the taste of Sprite the best over the other lemon-lime flavored sodas. I've tried most of their competitors and I feel like they don't quite stack up to the taste of Sprite. It also makes for a great mixer.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Antonio, TX

It's definitely one of my favorite sodas. I don't know why but it's my go to when my stomach feels upset or when I am really thirsty Sprite is the only one I feel can really cool me down. Not a fan of the cans tho
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

Also a staple item about house we buy these when we find the deals on Coke products. So we have them all the time and there is nothing better if you feel nauseated than Sprite. I will buy this over and over again.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

This is my favourite go-to drink. Whatever restaurant I go to I ever mix it with lemonade or alone. There is really no need for improvement and the packaging is okay... But I don't really care about that honestly!
Angie M.
Angie M.

A classic refreshing beverage for Mormons, Sprite has always been the family favorites. With its modestly balanced taste with a kick of awesomeness, it refreshes one immediately. My family can always depend on it!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Port Charlotte, FL

I drink sprite all the time. I also love the small can size it makes it so I drink less of the goodness of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is into soda and wants something else to drink.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

I love Sprite. It's been my favorite pop since I was a little kid. I do think it tastes different in the cans than it does from a fountain or 2 liter (which I like better) but it's still tasty and very refreshing!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH

Sprite is extremely bubbly and refreshing. It's a great drink that let's you feel light while you are enjoying it. Sprite is extremely inexpensive for the amount of soda you get. I will be purchasing sprite again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now