Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
oj c.
oj c.

nice drink. refreshing taste. most enjoyable on a hot summers day. not at all expensive when buying single cans. not that good for you but is ok to have every so often. not something i buy a lot, prefer coke but would definately recommend to others
Alexis O.
Alexis O.

I'm sorry but you can't go wrong with a crisp sprite. Cold or room temperature I'm all in. It's my go to drink where ever I go. It's light and doesn't give you that goes syrup taste that most sodas do especially the darker ones like coke and Pepsi.
Audrey D.
Audrey D.
Wilmington, NC

It is a refreshing drink a hot summer day. I have always enjoyed sprite because it does not have caffeine. Now I don't recommend it be all you drink because you need water, but if you just want a good drink with good taste the sprite is your drink.
Vic 😻 G.
Vic 😻 G.

This drink is simply amazing for any cravings you have it has done me good when I don't know what to drink and it doesnt taste too much of lemon and lime just enough for you to taste it and I prefer mine chilled but would recommend this to everyone
grace s.
grace s.

Great tasting drink. It has that lovely citrus flavour that tastes really good. Great packaging. I love the taste of sprite it is a really nice fizzy drink that you can't really get bored of. Lovely flavours lovely packaging great drink all in all.
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN

where do I begin, this is a pantry a pantry staple and such a classic drink! For when I'm feeling a bit ill or just need a good pick-me-up drink I love this one! Very affordable and amazing taste! Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a good soda!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK

Sprite is one of my all time favorite sodas! I love lemon lime combos! The value is extremely great! I love it! the packaging is nice and definitely advertises good! I am a repeat consumer of this product! I would definitely buy this product again.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

Sprite is an absolutely delicious lemon-lime soda with the perfect among of zing. I'm not typically a fan of citrus flavors but Sprite has figured out the way to mix the two flavors together seamlessly, blowing away competitors such as Sierra Mist.
Jacque C.
Jacque C.

sprite is delicious and I like that it isn't carbonated so i feel less guilty drinking it. i am a repeat consumer. The flavor is good, you cant go wrong with lemon lime. No room for improvement its too good. I would recommend for lemon lime lovers.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now