Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Sherrise R.
Sherrise R.
Toronto

Always a go to choice when you're thirst but don't really want water or juice. Quenches your thirst. I also like to drink this when I am gassy or my stomach is unsettled because I can't stand the taste of carbonated water.
I love the taste as it so original. I love to drink this in the hot summer when the drink is freezing cold it is very refreshing. It is also very cheap and easy to get your hands on in the shops. One of my favourite drinks
Rosa S.
Rosa S.

I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Woodlyn B.
Woodlyn B.

I love this soda!! It's a lemon lime carbonated drink. It's very refreshing. It's a lot like Sierra Mist I honesty can't tell the difference. I normal prefer a darker soda such as Coke or dr.pepper. But I do like this soda
Irene A.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA

Can't go wrong with a Sprite. I don't feel as guilty when drinking it. I prefer Sprite over the other lemon sodas out there. I buy them on sale all the time. And those are the one I let my kids drink when they want a soda.
Iona G.
Iona G.

I love sprite especially when it is cold be jade it is so refreshing and has an amazing taste. It is very affordable and I just love the Lenin and lime mixed flavor. I would definitely buy again as I drink this soda often
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY

I don't drink Sprite often but Every now and then so really enjoy having one. It is refreshing and just brightens up my day. I love the sweet taste but not overwhelmingly sweet taste. It is the perfect drink for a hot day!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I love sprite . Honestly it is one of the most refreshing soda's. These are great on a summer day. They taste great and looks great . You can use then for numerous things . I would get these and drink them whenever I can!😎
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los Fresnos, TX

Sprite is simply a classic. While I prefer the darker sodas, it's always good to have Sprite on hand, especially when your tummy isn't feeling too great. It's always a safe choice for parties as well. No one hates Sprite.
Ashana G.
Ashana G.
Roswell, GA

Yes my favorite soda of all time. I get that it's not caffeinated which is probably why I like it but the sodium and sugar intake is a little high. If anything I wouldn't recommend drinking one of these little guys a day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now