Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Bint A.
Bint A.

This a very light and refreshing soda if you haven't tried it. I prefer Mist Twist because of the taste and it's caffeine free. It tastes very good. I would recommend this instead of something heavier like coke or Pepsi.
Scarlet G.
Scarlet G.
Mexico, city

This is one of my favorite sodas, each I eat fast food almost always order a sprite, its flavor is a perfect blend of acid, sweet and especially the gas, my friends and I bebemosmucho sprite and losrecomiendo, seriously.
Nikky J.
Nikky J.
Staten Island , NY

This flavor reminds me of Cali maybe because i've tried it there for the first time , refreshing taste mind blowing flavor nice packaging easy to open and recycle i would buy it again for sure and recommend to my friends
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

I love sprite is just so light and the flavor isnjust delicious! I love also the pricing! I always like to have my meals with some little sprite and a glass of cold watter its just very refreshing :) Specially in summer!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI

Sprite is my pop of choice. I just love the fizzy nature of it. Its great by itself, in mixed drinks, or on sick days. The carbonation is great for an upset stomach. Eat a few oyster crackers and you'll be right as rain.
Jimena B.
Jimena B.

Este es uno de mis refrescos favoritos, amo su sabor, y lo mjor de todo que puedes acompañarlos con lo que gustes, sean comidas ,sean botanas , sean solas de todas maneras tiene un sabor riquísimo y heladas son geniales.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda, it has an amazing unique taste, a great bubble to it and is way better than any lemon lime soda! It is a very great value and I would buy again! Also would recommend to others!!
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY

I like Sprite! It is light and refreshing. Very fizzy so you can't drink it to fast but I like that. It is delicious and goes will with anything. Definitely worth buying and will refer to others and will purchase again!
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this flavor only from the can though never from fast food because it never tastes good it burns more than it tastes lol I love the taste to it. Met my expectations and would recommend to others and would buy more
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV

I love soda, but sometimes the dark pops don't settle well with me. Sprite is refreshing and light and does not have that effect on me. It's affordable and easy to find at most stores. One of my favorite sodas to drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now