BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Riana P.
Riana P.
Darien, IL
Sprite is usually my go to for sodas. Not really a fan of coke or pepsi. Even when i go out i get a sprite and vodka with a lemons and it's super yummy. Tastes basically the same as 7Up or sierra mist.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love Sprite! I wish it was healthy, but it's not & that's okay! It's my favorite of the "lighter" carbonated drinks out there. Even use it for an upset tummy. I am a repeat customer and always will be!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
This is the only soda that I will occasionally drink. Lemon lime flavor! Caffeine free which is a plus. I have had a few different flavors but prefer the original. I would buy again and do recommended.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Love sprite for so many reasons. One being my family is trying to wean ourselves off of sodas completely. Sprite is "cleaner" than other sodas (no dyes, etc), and it still gives that sweet, fizzy fix.
April S.
April S.
I love Sprite! It exceeded my expectations. I hate any brown soda so j usually just have Sprite. It is very affordable if you buy in bulk. It is a great value and I will definitely be buying it again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX
I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Red Oak, TX
Sprite is not only a refreshing drink for any day, but Sprite has always seemed to be our go to drink when myself or kids get sick. It was my go to drink when I was pregnant with all three of my kids.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love Sprite! This is one of my go-to drinks and I love that it doesn't have caffeine. Always so crisp and refreshing. I also like to add a little Malibu Coconut Rum to make a yummy, summery drink :)
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Love love love regular sprite. I always drink it when I'm sick and even when I'm not suck. I'm a continuous buyer of sprite because it has great flavor! It's affordable and one of my go-to drinks!!!!!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
other then when im not drinking drpeper i get a sprite i love it cold with a lemon in it all doe i don't like it with ice i love a bottle of it don't recemend a can all doe i still ;ove and recmend it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?