BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Love love love regular sprite. I always drink it when I'm sick and even when I'm not suck. I'm a continuous buyer of sprite because it has great flavor! It's affordable and one of my go-to drinks!!!!!
Josie S.
Josie S.
Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. i like the cans the best. they normally have good sales on sprite and i think it tastes better than sierra mist or other brands. i will continue buying sprite!!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS
Love the taste of Sprite! There are so many favors that can be added to Sprite as well and give you an excellent combination! I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone!
April S.
April S.
I love Sprite! It exceeded my expectations. I hate any brown soda so j usually just have Sprite. It is very affordable if you buy in bulk. It is a great value and I will definitely be buying it again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX
I love this drink because it's not to heavy for the stomach and it's not dark either, I've always heard that dark drinks are bad for you. So idk but this ones taste so good and it taste so refreshing.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK
i love this soda!!! it tastes wonderfully refreshing with no bad after taste. it does'nt make me feel bloated like most copycat brands. the price is affordable too!! that's why we always purchase it!!
Irene M.
Irene M.
Red Oak, TX
Sprite is not only a refreshing drink for any day, but Sprite has always seemed to be our go to drink when myself or kids get sick. It was my go to drink when I was pregnant with all three of my kids.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love Sprite! This is one of my go-to drinks and I love that it doesn't have caffeine. Always so crisp and refreshing. I also like to add a little Malibu Coconut Rum to make a yummy, summery drink :)
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
other then when im not drinking drpeper i get a sprite i love it cold with a lemon in it all doe i don't like it with ice i love a bottle of it don't recemend a can all doe i still ;ove and recmend it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?