Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Randy C.
Randy C.

This is by far the second best soda ever made. the best part about Sprite is that it does not contain any caffeine. So kids can also have it with without getting high off caffeine. However, that doesn't mean they won't get a little high off sugar.
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA

Sometimes sprite can help with a stomachache and I absolutely love it because of that. I don't think it needs room for improvement and it has good value. It has a good lemon and lime flavor. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO

Love Sprite! It has so many purposes! It's great to settle upset stomachs and it's my go to for making mix drinks. It has always met expectations and I feel it beats out all of its competitors. Will be picking some up next time we go to the store!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Barnett, MO

I love Sprite. It is a nice change from the typical cola flavored soda I tend to drink. Sprite is my go to drink when I am sick, always helps me feel better. Also Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. I enjoy that Sprite is caffeine free.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ

The classic Sprite has been my favorite drink for as long as I can remember. Its lemon-lime taste makes it stand out from other common soda tastes. The packaging also differs from other companies and is easily available at stores and restaurants!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO

Sprite is not only a refreshing drink on its own, it's also a great mixer for other drinks. I buy it frequently to use in recipes for punch, sangria, and other drinks. My young cousins love it when I use it in Shirley Temples around the holidays.
Miguel C.
Miguel C.
Doral, Florida

es la bebida gaseosa mas refrescante me gusta mucho por la ausencia de colores artificiales, no soy mucho de tomar gaseosas pero de decidirme por una seguro seria por esta, su sabor es muy agradable, incluso puedes realizar otras bebidas con ella
Alina S.
Alina S.

this is the best soda out there. crisp taste, amazing flavor, and helps with things like stomach aches and nausea. pairs well with all the foods. met and exceeded expectations. they carry it everywhere so its really easy to get. will buy forever.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA

This is my first favorite thing in life. As far as sodas go. I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. When I am not feeling well I always run to Walmart and get some and sip while relaxing. It is so refreshing I just can't get enough.
Chrystal W.
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH

Ahhh! I love my Sprite! Its is so very refreshing and always hits the spot. I would never change the way it taste. Very affordable. I like how the label has never changed. It met all my expectations and always have some getting cold in my fridge!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now