Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
My all time
Favorite soft drink. I love the crisp flavor and the light bubbles of lemon and lime mixed together in a great combo. Sprite is also great because you can mix it with juices for a good flavor
Mary B.
Mary B.
I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA
Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Orange Park, FL
This is one of my favorite soft drinks. I can always count on it to be carried at most restaurants. The subtle citrus taste is just enough to make it sweet, but the taste is not at all too overbearing.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Love the lemon lime taste. I also like that their is no coloring to this drink. But I don't know if this is just me but I noticed that if I drink too much of it, it starts to taste like fruit loops....
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love Sprite! I wish it was healthy, but it's not & that's okay! It's my favorite of the "lighter" carbonated drinks out there. Even use it for an upset tummy. I am a repeat customer and always will be!
Riana P.
Riana P.
Darien, IL
Sprite is usually my go to for sodas. Not really a fan of coke or pepsi. Even when i go out i get a sprite and vodka with a lemons and it's super yummy. Tastes basically the same as 7Up or sierra mist.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?