BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jennie W.
Cedartown, GA
I enjoy drinking Sprite because it is caffeine free but still has the carbonation. Sprite is a good drink to mix with other drinks also to add extra flavor. It is better to than other sodas because it doesn't have caffeine like other sodas have.  I would recommend this to everybody to drink.
Tiana T.
Bayonne, NJ
I love me some soda and Sprite is my go to can it's great you can put it with lemon you can serve it with a lime make stuff with it like Jell-O alcohol chaser it's great for anything honestly
Daelynn S.
Moreno Valley, CA
A go to drink if you want something carbonated but not as fattening as other drinks. I just love the mixture of lemon and lime. And very affordable to get at any store. I would definitely recommend this drink to others.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
Is there anyone who doesn't care for sprite? I love it if I'm craving a soda, mostly because it's caffeine free. I hardly ever turn down a sprite plus you can drink it with just about anything and even mix it with alcohol.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I don't like the taste of lemon or lime, but I like sprite. It's especially great if you're sick. It's also great for a mixed drink like Sprite, Gray Goose, and a splash of grenadine.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Sprite is nice. I used to love it as a kid and still like it but I'm more of a Pepsi person. Sprite tastes good when you mix or with grenadine and make a kiddy cocktail but I'm just not that much of a Sprite person anymore.
Juli M.
Ellenton, FL
Classic Sprite is the best! I am a huge fan of clear sodas, and I have always loved Sprite. The lemon lime combination is extremely refreshing, especially during the hot summer months in Florida!
Leon P.
Silver Spring, MD
I love sprite it gives you a real nice taste of lemonade and lime I by sprite mostly all the time especially in parties it's like a juice with a bubbly feeling to it that makes it a soda
Gisela P.
copperas cove
I like drinking sprite when I'm not in the mood for a caffeine drink and it also soothes my stomach and hydrates me better then any other soda if I don't want a non carbonated drink .
Dan R.
Culver City, CA
Sprite. The original. The Amazing. The incredible classic lemon lime that never ceases to satisfy. I love me some Sprite. The thirst quencher? Nah. Even after one can, you're always craving more. It's just that good.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?