Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Michael O.
Michael O.
Crisp and refreshing. If I have a stomach ache, I usually drink sprite and it makes my stomach feel better. Better taste than 7 up and twist mist in my point of view. One of my favorite pops of all time.
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA
I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I like basically all lemon lime sodas out there. These ones in particular are a great value and meet my expectations. They were very fizzy and I have bought them multiple times and will keep buying them.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
I have been drinking Sprite to limit the amount of caffeine that I intake and it has been a major help. It is great to have when you are not feeling well or if you need to add some fizzle to your punch.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA
Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Mary B.
Mary B.
I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love Sprite! I wish it was healthy, but it's not & that's okay! It's my favorite of the "lighter" carbonated drinks out there. Even use it for an upset tummy. I am a repeat customer and always will be!
Libby V.
Libby V.
I enjoy this drink a lot anything like Sprite or seven up is good to me but I don't think that there's a difference between the products except the name of them however I would keep buying this product
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?