Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS

Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Scottsdale, AZ

I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto

Taste is good. I'm a fan of Sprite and I sometimes drink this to burp myself:) It is very effective. Taste meets my expectations and it has good value. Not expensive. I would probably recommend this to family and friends.
Carla T.
Carla T.

Es una bebida que me encanta. Lo venden en cualquier supermercado así que es fácil de encontrar. Es un producto económico, y el diseño me parece muy alegre, me recuerda a la playa y al verano. Lo volveré a comprar seguro.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA

Love Sprite— definitely my soda of choice. Light, refreshing, and caffeine-free. I always want less sugar in my sodas, but I know that results in a drastic reduction in flavor. So when I want a soda, I reach for a Sprite!
Audrey U.
Audrey U.

Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Tori O.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN

Sprite is my go to soda whenever I have not very many options. I am a repeat consumer and I've been drinking it since I was a kid. I love to get a big tall glass whenever I drink it with a baked potato. It tastes amazing.
Jimena B.
Jimena B.

Este es uno de mis refrescos favoritos, amo su sabor, y lo mjor de todo que puedes acompañarlos con lo que gustes, sean comidas ,sean botanas , sean solas de todas maneras tiene un sabor riquísimo y heladas son geniales.
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

I love sprite is just so light and the flavor isnjust delicious! I love also the pricing! I always like to have my meals with some little sprite and a glass of cold watter its just very refreshing :) Specially in summer!
Kimberlly C.
Kimberlly C.

É uma delícia ! Super amei ! Além de ser gostosa, você acha em todo lugar ! Ainda mas neste calor, é uma maravilha ! Quem inventou a Sprite Lemon-Line Soda ! De verdade ta de parabens nao poderia inventar bebida melhor !
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now