Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Laura C.
Laura C.

you can never go wrong with Sprite it's such a refreshing drink but doesn't really have the burning taste of other more acidic sodas and I love that about Sprite! there's always multiple bottles in my house at a time
Tori B.
Tori B.
Jacksonville, FL

I have Sprite in my fridge almost all the time . It's perfect when you want something refreshing to drink or when you are feeling sick and can't keep anytime down . Great for children also seeing it has no caffeine .
Emily S.
Emily S.

I just love Sprite. My grandma used it as a cure all to everything and anything. Stomach hurts? Drink Sprite. Head hurts? Drink Sprite? Got a splinter? Drink Sprite! It's so refreshing and crisp and it's fair priced.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA

My FAVORITE soda. It's so good and sweet and refreshing. And it doesn't tingle too much when it runs down your throat so it doesn't hurt too much. Better than 7-up and Sierra Mist. I drink it every restaurant I go to
Dan R.
Dan R.
Culver City, CA

Sprite. The original. The Amazing. The incredible classic lemon lime that never ceases to satisfy. I love me some Sprite. The thirst quencher? Nah. Even after one can, you're always craving more. It's just that good.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Coke, but this is my favorite soda to mix with vodka or to refresh myself whenever is hot or after a glass or water when I have exercise. I love everything Coca Cola company does and I would truly recommend it
Jeidy R.
Jeidy R.
Queen Creek, AZ

Such a refreshing drink!! Great to have when you're parched. Deliciously sweet natural tasting lime flavor! It's amazing by itself or if you mix it with other drinks! I love the can packaging keeps it nice and cold!!
TyAndra H.
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ

Very good, but I feel that sprite products tend to go flat faster. Like it was good and all but I also feel that it had a weird after taste. Which in my opinion wasn't that bad but my friends said it was very strong.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD

If I do drink soda, which isn't often I usually go for Sprite because at least it doesn't have caffeine but fulfills the occasional craving for soda. Can't stand store brands of soda so always drink the real Sprite.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

I have been drinking Sprite every since I was a little girl and I seriously think this is a great flavor. Refreshing and always buying. The logo is great too really stands out and I would buy it over and over again!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now