Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jeidy R.
Jeidy R.
Queen Creek, AZ

Such a refreshing drink!! Great to have when you're parched. Deliciously sweet natural tasting lime flavor! It's amazing by itself or if you mix it with other drinks! I love the can packaging keeps it nice and cold!!
Katia L.
Katia L.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Coke, but this is my favorite soda to mix with vodka or to refresh myself whenever is hot or after a glass or water when I have exercise. I love everything Coca Cola company does and I would truly recommend it
Dan R.
Dan R.
Culver City, CA

Sprite. The original. The Amazing. The incredible classic lemon lime that never ceases to satisfy. I love me some Sprite. The thirst quencher? Nah. Even after one can, you're always craving more. It's just that good.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO

When ever I feel like I need something refreshing I walkways go for a Sprite. I love the lemon citrus taste an long with the carbonation bubbles. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Perfect no caffeine drink
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Lord I love sprite soda, it's the best. I also love the packaging it's pretty. Sprite always exceeds my expectations since it was an amazing flavor, it tasted good with some meat, I would totally recommend to others.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Enjoyable, refreshing, and well priced what more could you ask for. It's perfect on its own, it's great as a mixer for drinks, and it's used in so many different drink recipes and popsicles. Definitely worth buying.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR

Who doesn't love a good cold Sprite with an uneasy stomach. I love the taste and it's refreshing! This is my go to carbonated drink and it has no caffeine which is great. Who doesn't love a good ol fashioned sprite?
Bethany  P.
Bethany P.

Sprite is my fav soda I love it!! I love he taste I love the packaging I get it everywhere I go. Restaurants, fast food, everywhere lol.. I don't know what rose to say I'm just trying to type so I can press next lol
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD

If I do drink soda, which isn't often I usually go for Sprite because at least it doesn't have caffeine but fulfills the occasional craving for soda. Can't stand store brands of soda so always drink the real Sprite.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

This soda is the best when you are sick or not sick. I always get sprite when I go to the store just in case. There packaging is easy to carry and bring into the house. The flavor is limey but yet soda. Its amazing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now