BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA
Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Love the lemon lime taste. I also like that their is no coloring to this drink. But I don't know if this is just me but I noticed that if I drink too much of it, it starts to taste like fruit loops....
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love Sprite! I wish it was healthy, but it's not & that's okay! It's my favorite of the "lighter" carbonated drinks out there. Even use it for an upset tummy. I am a repeat customer and always will be!
Enishi C.
Enishi C.
Sprite is one of the family favorites! Love the fact that it's not caffeinated but it's still has that kick. It's even recommended by the doc when myself or the children haven't felt under the weather!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Orange Park, FL
This is one of my favorite soft drinks. I can always count on it to be carried at most restaurants. The subtle citrus taste is just enough to make it sweet, but the taste is not at all too overbearing.
Libby V.
Libby V.
I enjoy this drink a lot anything like Sprite or seven up is good to me but I don't think that there's a difference between the products except the name of them however I would keep buying this product
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
This is the only soda that I will occasionally drink. Lemon lime flavor! Caffeine free which is a plus. I have had a few different flavors but prefer the original. I would buy again and do recommended.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Lennon, MI
Sprite is usually I go to soda and our household it's not full of caffeine it's good for my kids as far as the caffeine it's not as full of it as much sugar as some other sodas and it's very refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?