BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Bri V.
Bri V.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love that this soda is clear. It doesnt stain my bleached teeth. It's not too lemon lime flavored like Sierra mist is. Great for people who can't handle caffeine and it doesn't taste too sweet or syrupy
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
My all time
Favorite soft drink. I love the crisp flavor and the light bubbles of lemon and lime mixed together in a great combo. Sprite is also great because you can mix it with juices for a good flavor
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA
Sprite is a got to for me. I like it mixed with cherry. It's one of my favorite soda for the simple fact it goes with everything. It's a great flavor nice crisp soda. I will probably always by this soda.
Michael O.
Michael O.
Crisp and refreshing. If I have a stomach ache, I usually drink sprite and it makes my stomach feel better. Better taste than 7 up and twist mist in my point of view. One of my favorite pops of all time.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
Sprite was my original favorite soda ever. Lemon lime is fantastic and refreshing. Now, it's even better with the lyrics they put on each can. J Cole, Nas, Drake. Very entertaining to pick up and choose.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I like basically all lemon lime sodas out there. These ones in particular are a great value and meet my expectations. They were very fizzy and I have bought them multiple times and will keep buying them.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tastes great! Leaves a nice taste in your mouth! Helps when you are sick. Smells fresh. Not very unhealthy. Doesn't taste bad. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Good flavor. I would recommend this to others.
Avery B.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I can't think of a more refreshing drink. The taste is much more crisp than its competitors. Definitely affordable and comes in many different sizes. Flavor is unbeatable. I like it best served ice cold.
Laila M.
Laila M.
I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
My boyfriend and my sister's favorite soft drink, it's crisp and have a great citrus flavor. I really like to drink sprite to calm an upset stomach, been a remedy for it in my family since I can remember
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?