Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Priya L.
Priya L.

I love the lemon and lime flavor it gives it a different taste that you can't really pin point and decide. it met my expectations and i loved the packaging. will tell others to get it compared to other sprite bottles. i would buy it again for sure
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Pasadena, TX

I personally am a sprite lover! I love me some cold sprite i enjoy the "fun size " cans they are adorable and help me to not drink too much of it . I love it when holidays Come and they add a little something to the can that represents the holiday
maddie s.
maddie s.

sprite is such an enjoyable drink especially on hot summer days when you are just baking in the sun and you are so thirsty so you should grab one of these cause itll quench your thirst immediately. I love how fresh it tastes. everyone buy this!!!!
Jamey L.
Jamey L.

I am a staunch Coca-Cola supporter, so it goes as no surprise that I love Sprite as opposed to 7-Up. It's lemon-lime and citrus flavours help quench your thirst quickly on a hot summer's day. It's the best citrus drink on the market in my opinion.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

My favorite soda ever. Perfect to have with dinner since it has no caffeine, literally every bodega sells this, very thirst-quenching, it's not even that bad when it gets a little warm. it's better than 7up and Sierra Mist for sure. It's a staple!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI

A great soda for when you want to not be drinking caffeine. Always refreshing and if your under the weather many families use Sprite to help. Wonderful flavor caffeine free and easy on the stomach. Great to use in holiday punches this time of year
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ

Sprite is one of my more favorite soda brands. It's not too strong but not too lite, just in the middle. It's not crazily expensive so it's good for big parties. I recommend spite over Coca Cola or Mountain Dew because its taste is so much better.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Memphis, TN

I love Sprite! I like how delicate it's flavor is, it compliments any meal without being too sweet. It's refreshing and best of all caffeine free! I am a fan!! It doesn't compare to all the knockoffs! It's worth it. I would recommend this product.
Evie B.
Evie B.
Puyallup, WA

Sprite has always satisfied my tastebuds to make a fruity and delicious carbonated soda taste in my mouth. If you enjoy Sierra Mist, 7-Up, Fresca, or things like Mist Twist, then Sprite is a great choice for you. I 10/10 recommend you to purchase.
Vittória G.
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario

I love sprite because reminds me of a juice but it tastes so much better! It has more of a natural flavour than a lot of other types of soda. And since I 'm a big fan of pop I always go with the ones that doesn't taste so much like cough medicine.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now