Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Lang H.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA

It's just... boring. Why would you consume the sugar if it's not going to be more flavorful? It's too blandly sweet to be refreshing. I prefer the slightly tangier Fresca, which has the slightest grapefruit flavor.
flor r.
flor r.
Dallas, TX

Crisp and refreshing with ice theres nothing better who doesnt love sprite the fact that it has no added coloring and its caffeine free makes it number one in our house we drink alot everyday and the price is great
Sara H.
Sara H.

Great refreshing soda. Quenches my thirst more than any darker soda. I also don't worry as much about my teeth being stained with this soda. I prefer it over other lighter sodas because of the light flavor as well.
Marysol V.
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA

Very light and refreshing drink. It does have a slight lemon-lime taste, but tastes more like 7up than lemonade. I like that it does not have caffeine, but wish that there was a lower sugar option that is not diet.
Xns S.
Xns S.

Very carbonated but is very nice when chilled basic simple packaging like any other soda can nice amount of citrusy taste tags good but very strong and this is a good soda and I would totally buy this product again
Cody M.
Cody M.
London, KY

This is always the Soda I buy and also the only soda I ask for while eating out! It's so refreshing and tastes amazing to boot! The packaging is cute and it's priced really affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Chandler W.
Chandler W.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Sprite is one of my favorites sodas. It always has a really crisp taste and is always refreshing. I am definitely a repeat customer and I don't think there is any room for improvement. I would definitely recommend!
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL

This lemon-lima soda is so refreshing! Drink it with ice and you will see. I drink it whenever I'm hot and I need to refresh. It wont disappoint you. You can drink it with any food or any snack. I totally recommend
Chaya B.
Chaya B.

Sprite is one of the only sodas I do like. However, I am not a big soda drinker, I prefer water. I rarely have Sprite but that doesn't make it any less delicious 😋 I would recommend to others who are soda drinkers.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA

I actually buy this more so when I have an upset stomach, or a fizzy drink so to speak.Not the first buying, but not the last time. Love Sprite, has a great light flavor, not overly sweet, not tart, and refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now