Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Kanza S.
Kanza S.

I use this drink almost daily with every food I have. I know a lot of soda is not good for health but that's just me and my love for food. Sprite add kind of a glamour to the food with its amazing taste. totally recommended.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

I enjoy this soda because I have a health problem that doesn't allow me drink dark drinks, so this es the only one that I cant drink with no preocupation and I really enjoy the taste of the lemons! This is my fav drink ever!
This is honestly my favorite soda literally tastes amazing and it's just super addicting once I drink some I want more in my opinion I love sprite way more than any other brand I will continue to buy It till I'm old and grey
Kristin W.
Kristin W.

I love Sprite but like who doesn't? It's a kid & adult friendly drink. Well except for the sugar but that's what diets for. It's a soda that's easy to like. Almost everybody does. I don't know one person who doesn't like it.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC

I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do Sprite is my go-to. The 8 oz. cans are the perfect size, and the light color of the drink means it won't stain my teeth. This is a classic beverage for when you want a little treat!
Christine Q.
Christine Q.
Kingston

As a kid I was never a huge fan but since I've gotten older I enjoy it more but only in a can. If I could get in a glass bottle I would. I enjoy it chilled because I find you can enjoy the light refreshing flavours better :)
Angel W.
Angel W.

Oh my gosh there was no it's totally my favorite like no doubt about it it's really cheap especially for like one. the whole pack is like five dollars or something for 12 inside of it like it's my favorite soft drink ever!!!
Danial B.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI

This is my all time favorite soda. It is perfect in the summer time! I buy it all the time. I doesn't need any improvements it is a good value drink. It also comes in other flavored. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Atglen, PA

My favorite drink to have at any BBQ. No one can go wrong with it. It's so much better than coke, Pepsi, etc. I buy this for any event, even with buying multiple bottles, it's still the first drink to go which is very crazy!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Erie, PA

Who doesn't like sprite? It's a great, light, refreshing soda to get your taste buds tingling. I definitely have to be in the mood for it, but it is definitely one of the best mixers for anything fruity. Sprite is the bomb!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now