Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I enjoy sprite. I don't drink a while lot of soda as a general rule but I do prefer sprite if I do. The taste is great and I like that it isn't packed full of artificial colors. It tastes clean and crisp.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN
I like Sprite ! The flavor is a little heavier with the lemon lime then 7up is . It has nice packaging and the can is easy to take along anywhere ! It is better then any alternative ! I would buy it again
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston, WV
This soda is not as harsh on the body as dark sodas would be. It is more carbonated than alternatives and it is definitely a thirst quencher. It is highly affordable and would buy again to drink anywhere.
Zhane J.
Zhane J.
I don't drink soda or pop as often as when I was little but sprite is probably the best lemon-lime soda in the game- it tastes crisp and brands like Sierra Mist come close but cannot top the best, sprite.
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
My all time
Favorite soft drink. I love the crisp flavor and the light bubbles of lemon and lime mixed together in a great combo. Sprite is also great because you can mix it with juices for a good flavor
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
My boyfriend and my sister's favorite soft drink, it's crisp and have a great citrus flavor. I really like to drink sprite to calm an upset stomach, been a remedy for it in my family since I can remember
Avery B.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I can't think of a more refreshing drink. The taste is much more crisp than its competitors. Definitely affordable and comes in many different sizes. Flavor is unbeatable. I like it best served ice cold.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
Sprite was my original favorite soda ever. Lemon lime is fantastic and refreshing. Now, it's even better with the lyrics they put on each can. J Cole, Nas, Drake. Very entertaining to pick up and choose.
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA
I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA
Sprite is a got to for me. I like it mixed with cherry. It's one of my favorite soda for the simple fact it goes with everything. It's a great flavor nice crisp soda. I will probably always by this soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?