Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Karina C.
Karina C.
Sarasota, FL

It's refreshing it's tasty and one of my faves. It doesn't let me down in comparison to other lemon lime drinks the taste is always crisp and refreshing the packaging is attractive and I will of course be buying again
Margarita N.
Margarita N.

This has been the soda of my childhood. I always chose this drink and I still do to this day. Always buying this one because I love it so much and very affordable and yes I deff recommend to everyone to try this drink
Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI

It is definitely good if you are sick to have a little soda it has a good flavor but it's like copied with like three other brands of soda just like it and they all taste the same I would definitely buy the soda again
Jeidy R.
Jeidy R.
Queen Creek, AZ

Such a refreshing drink!! Great to have when you're parched. Deliciously sweet natural tasting lime flavor! It's amazing by itself or if you mix it with other drinks! I love the can packaging keeps it nice and cold!!
Gia K.
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA

This is the only soft drink that I like. I don't like Sierra Mist or coke or anything. This is the only soda, lemon lime soda at that that I enjoy. It's the perfect level of sweetness. Will be buying for a long time.
Laura C.
Laura C.

you can never go wrong with Sprite it's such a refreshing drink but doesn't really have the burning taste of other more acidic sodas and I love that about Sprite! there's always multiple bottles in my house at a time
Dan R.
Dan R.
Culver City, CA

Sprite. The original. The Amazing. The incredible classic lemon lime that never ceases to satisfy. I love me some Sprite. The thirst quencher? Nah. Even after one can, you're always craving more. It's just that good.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Jacksonville, FL

I have Sprite in my fridge almost all the time . It's perfect when you want something refreshing to drink or when you are feeling sick and can't keep anytime down . Great for children also seeing it has no caffeine .
TyAndra H.
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ

Very good, but I feel that sprite products tend to go flat faster. Like it was good and all but I also feel that it had a weird after taste. Which in my opinion wasn't that bad but my friends said it was very strong.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Lord I love sprite soda, it's the best. I also love the packaging it's pretty. Sprite always exceeds my expectations since it was an amazing flavor, it tasted good with some meat, I would totally recommend to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?