Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. 😊😊. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I absolutely love sprite! It's a really hydrating drink and you can make any drink with it! It is great for mixing different types of drinks with! I always drink this and probably won't change for a while.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Best soda to drink for kids has no caffeine Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Grace D.
Grace D.
Sprite in one of my favorite sodas. I love the crisp refreshing flavor and the lemon-lime taste. I like that you can find Sprite at any store and is offered in a variety of bottle sizes as well as in cans.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Where do I start, this soda, Sprite is super good, its one of my childhood favorites! Especially when its a hot day just grab a sprite because the drink keeps you refreshed for a couple hours! I love it!!😍
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
The best thing to grace this green earth. If you haven't tried Sprite yet you're not living life properly. It is so delicious and a true classic. There's nothing really much more that can be said about it.
Zhane J.
Zhane J.
I don't drink soda or pop as often as when I was little but sprite is probably the best lemon-lime soda in the game- it tastes crisp and brands like Sierra Mist come close but cannot top the best, sprite.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I enjoy sprite. I don't drink a while lot of soda as a general rule but I do prefer sprite if I do. The taste is great and I like that it isn't packed full of artificial colors. It tastes clean and crisp.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN
I like Sprite ! The flavor is a little heavier with the lemon lime then 7up is . It has nice packaging and the can is easy to take along anywhere ! It is better then any alternative ! I would buy it again
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston, WV
This soda is not as harsh on the body as dark sodas would be. It is more carbonated than alternatives and it is definitely a thirst quencher. It is highly affordable and would buy again to drink anywhere.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?