Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Estrella T.
Estrella T.

One of my favorite drinks! I love Sprite! I am a repeat customer. I like to drink this on long trips because it helps me with my tummy aches. It is very affordable. I recommend this drink because it has a great crisp taste!
Isamar L.
Isamar L.

Omg sprite is a classic I'm not really much of a soda person but once in a while i love a sprite its refreshing i love the lemon lime taste its a perfect combination always been affordable and i like that its caffeine free .
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA

Sprite is one of my favorite beverages when I'm sick. This size can is perfect for that, it is about all I can handle when I'm under the weather. It's a nice size to throw in your purse if you need to carry a drink with you
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
MS State, Ms

Ah, Sprite. My favorite of the deadly carbonated sodas. I have always loved a good sprite after a choir concert, a long night out, or when my throat is just feeling like it needs to burn with the flames of lemon lime soda.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA

Can't go wrong with a Sprite. I don't feel as guilty when drinking it. I prefer Sprite over the other lemon sodas out there. I buy them on sale all the time. And those are the one I let my kids drink when they want a soda.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I love sprite . Honestly it is one of the most refreshing soda's. These are great on a summer day. They taste great and looks great . You can use then for numerous things . I would get these and drink them whenever I can!😎
Iona G.
Iona G.

I love sprite especially when it is cold be jade it is so refreshing and has an amazing taste. It is very affordable and I just love the Lenin and lime mixed flavor. I would definitely buy again as I drink this soda often
Woodlyn B.
Woodlyn B.

I love this soda!! It's a lemon lime carbonated drink. It's very refreshing. It's a lot like Sierra Mist I honesty can't tell the difference. I normal prefer a darker soda such as Coke or dr.pepper. But I do like this soda
Sherrise R.
Sherrise R.
Toronto

Always a go to choice when you're thirst but don't really want water or juice. Quenches your thirst. I also like to drink this when I am gassy or my stomach is unsettled because I can't stand the taste of carbonated water.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.

I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now