BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mary B.
I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA
Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Brittany W.
Orange Park, FL
This is one of my favorite soft drinks. I can always count on it to be carried at most restaurants. The subtle citrus taste is just enough to make it sweet, but the taste is not at all too overbearing.
Enishi C.
Sprite is one of the family favorites! Love the fact that it's not caffeinated but it's still has that kick. It's even recommended by the doc when myself or the children haven't felt under the weather!
Kayla R.
This is the only soda that I will occasionally drink. Lemon lime flavor! Caffeine free which is a plus. I have had a few different flavors but prefer the original. I would buy again and do recommended.
Libby V.
I enjoy this drink a lot anything like Sprite or seven up is good to me but I don't think that there's a difference between the products except the name of them however I would keep buying this product
Melissa C.
Lennon, MI
Sprite is usually I go to soda and our household it's not full of caffeine it's good for my kids as far as the caffeine it's not as full of it as much sugar as some other sodas and it's very refreshing
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love Sprite! I wish it was healthy, but it's not & that's okay! It's my favorite of the "lighter" carbonated drinks out there. Even use it for an upset tummy. I am a repeat customer and always will be!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?