Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Claire C.
Claire C.
A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Amity P.
Amity P.
Decatur , IN
Spite is always so thirst quenching. It's also a nice thing to drink when you have a stomach bug. The flavor of it is very tasty. Not much more you can ask for in a citrus soda. I would recommend to others.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
When you just want a refreshing drink, this is a good drink to have. It is light and crisp and works great when you have an upset stomach. I would recommend to others. We purchase when on sale at Drugstore.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sprint soda is so good I love to drink sprint. Drinking sprite is good for when you have a smooch egg it helps the pain go away unlike coke,Pepsi those won't help. I like to get the pack that are 2 for $10.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Any sprite is good too me. That's what I usually get when I go to mcdonalds I'll order it for someone but then I'll drink it. No room for improvement it's good the way it is. I would buy it again and again.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Where do I start, this soda, Sprite is super good, its one of my childhood favorites! Especially when its a hot day just grab a sprite because the drink keeps you refreshed for a couple hours! I love it!!😍
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?