Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Tanya R.
Tanya R.

i like the sprite lemon lime soda and its my favourite types of drinks i think it has a nice display packaging. i cant say how it would compare as i like many soda drinks but it is a good value for money and i would recommend it
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsville , OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It always has a very crisp, refreshing taste. Great hint of lemon and lime. The packaging is always neat and clean. It is light on the stomach and taste crisp. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT

When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

Love sprite! I would even go as far to say that it is better than 7up! It is really refreshing and is great for when you have an upset tummy! Also goes great with cherry flavoring or any flavoring at that! I recommend for sure!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Lansing, MI

Let's be real this is the best pop to ever be created. I drink it daily because I love it so much. It is way better than Sierra Mist. There is nothing I would change about it. If I could buy all the Sprite in the world I would.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA

I stopped drinking caffinated drinks back in February so if I feel like I need a soda I drink a sprite. It's refreshing. Though in a can or bottle I feel like it's too carbonated. I like it better in a cup. Personal preference.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Good Ole Sprite! I can always count on Sprite for its refreshing taste! Especially when its a hot Summer day! It is very thirst quenching and delicious! Although soda is not the healthiest, it is definitely thirst quenching! :)
Evangeline D.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN

Classic Sprite is one of my favorites. While I don't drink it that often because I need caffeine, it's still by far the most refreshing soft drink in my opinion. I can't say I care for diet Sprite or the Sprite remix varieties!
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , Al

I'm a huge fan of sprite and it's my go to over any other lemon lime sodas. I have bought this product time after time and will continue to drink sprite. I highly recommend this over any other caffeine free drink on the market.
Lys K.
Lys K.

This is my favorite drink beverage. The fizz in the soda is just right and I remember being surprised the first time I tried this. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere! I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now