Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Kristin W.
Kristin W.

I love Sprite but like who doesn't? It's a kid & adult friendly drink. Well except for the sugar but that's what diets for. It's a soda that's easy to like. Almost everybody does. I don't know one person who doesn't like it.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC

I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do Sprite is my go-to. The 8 oz. cans are the perfect size, and the light color of the drink means it won't stain my teeth. This is a classic beverage for when you want a little treat!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Creston, Newfoundland and Labrador

Sprite is a great refreshing soda beverage. Amazing for mixing with alcoholic beverages, especially in the summer time. Sweet citrus taste that you can't go wrong with, would recommend to those who like refreshing beverages.
Christine Q.
Christine Q.
Kingston

As a kid I was never a huge fan but since I've gotten older I enjoy it more but only in a can. If I could get in a glass bottle I would. I enjoy it chilled because I find you can enjoy the light refreshing flavours better :)
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Atglen, PA

My favorite drink to have at any BBQ. No one can go wrong with it. It's so much better than coke, Pepsi, etc. I buy this for any event, even with buying multiple bottles, it's still the first drink to go which is very crazy!
Danial B.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI

This is my all time favorite soda. It is perfect in the summer time! I buy it all the time. I doesn't need any improvements it is a good value drink. It also comes in other flavored. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Angel W.
Angel W.

Oh my gosh there was no it's totally my favorite like no doubt about it it's really cheap especially for like one. the whole pack is like five dollars or something for 12 inside of it like it's my favorite soft drink ever!!!
Isamar L.
Isamar L.

Omg sprite is a classic I'm not really much of a soda person but once in a while i love a sprite its refreshing i love the lemon lime taste its a perfect combination always been affordable and i like that its caffeine free .
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL

Sprite is nice. I used to love it as a kid and still like it but I'm more of a Pepsi person. Sprite tastes good when you mix or with grenadine and make a kiddy cocktail but I'm just not that much of a Sprite person anymore.
Jaklyn B.
Jaklyn B.
Bear, DE

My favorite clear soda! Delicious and refreshing! I prefer the cans opposed to the bottles. Lemon lime flavor really hits the spot! Very low cost, great value for your buck. I buy it not to often just because its unhealthy!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now