Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Nolensville

Sprite can be a catch-all drink around our house... when the kids are sick or are trying to limit caffeine intake, but need a carbonated beverage! Great flavor!! I much prefer the taste of Sprite to 7Up or Sierra Mist!
Veronica F.
Veronica F.

Delicious! I used to share a sprite with my grandpa after dinner. Always a satisfying sweet treat. They went alittle over board with the carbonation. They have room for improvement. To much sugar. I would recommend it.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

Sprite is a soda that never fails at our house. Specially because we have may friend that their kids don't drink caffeinated drinks and this bubbly lemon/lime drink is the best compromise for them when out with friend.
Rose P.
Rose P.

Sprite has been my go to soda since I found out that I couldn't drink brown soda/ colas anymore because I had a bad reaction to them, and I've realized that you can always tell when a restaurant sells off-brand Sprite.
Xammara M.
Xammara M.
El Cajon, CA

This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
Julia E.
Julia E.

This soda has been my favorite since I was a child! It's so good and it's better than drinking darker colored sodas like coke, Pepsi, etc.. I really like the flavor of this drink, it's very refreshing! Better when cold
Harley H.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA

This is like a classic and it helps actually wake me up sometimes. To me it's not a harsh soda and it doesn't make you sick. I would definitely recommend it plus recommend mixing it with other drinks to give it a kick.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I remember when I was younger my father would always give me Sprite if I had the flu or stomach ache. So till this day I always drink this if I'm not feeling well. I would recommend to others it's a great tasting soda!
Sprite is another very popular carbonated drink. It has this fresh lemon flavor that tastes so good. I would rather love it the way it is because this is the actual taste that really like. I would love to recommend it.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
cartersville

Sprites amazing , definitely when your sick . It keeps you hydrated and it's amazing I am definitely a repeat customer and it's very adorable and the regular sprite is the best flavor . I highly recommend to other . (:
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?