BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.
These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Classic drink right here. I love this it pairs perfect with any bbq it's so refreshing and definitely quenches my thirst. I would highly recommend this product. I prefer this over 7 up any day to be honest.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Amity P.
Amity P.
Decatur , IN
Spite is always so thirst quenching. It's also a nice thing to drink when you have a stomach bug. The flavor of it is very tasty. Not much more you can ask for in a citrus soda. I would recommend to others.
Claire C.
Claire C.
A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Where do I start, this soda, Sprite is super good, its one of my childhood favorites! Especially when its a hot day just grab a sprite because the drink keeps you refreshed for a couple hours! I love it!!ūüėć
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Best soda to drink for kids has no caffeine Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. ūüėäūüėä. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Haley K.
Haley K.
I love Sprite, especially since I try to stay away from caffeine. It's nice and light, without any coloring. I also drink it sometimes to settle my stomach if I'm not feeling well, since I hate ginger ale.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?