Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.
These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami
Compared to Sierra Mist I think Sprite is better with the flavor. However, in my opinion I think compared to 7 up, 7 up has more flavor and more carbonation which I enjoy. I still really like Sprite though.
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
When you just want a refreshing drink, this is a good drink to have. It is light and crisp and works great when you have an upset stomach. I would recommend to others. We purchase when on sale at Drugstore.
Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca
Classic drink right here. I love this it pairs perfect with any bbq it's so refreshing and definitely quenches my thirst. I would highly recommend this product. I prefer this over 7 up any day to be honest.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Amity P.
Amity P.
Decatur , IN
Spite is always so thirst quenching. It's also a nice thing to drink when you have a stomach bug. The flavor of it is very tasty. Not much more you can ask for in a citrus soda. I would recommend to others.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sprint soda is so good I love to drink sprint. Drinking sprite is good for when you have a smooch egg it helps the pain go away unlike coke,Pepsi those won't help. I like to get the pack that are 2 for $10.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?