Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Woodland Hills, CA

Mmmmmmmmmmm! When I want something refreshing, bubbly and citrusy then I definitely go for a can of sprite. It's flavor is so fresh. It satisfies my sweet tooth while not prompting me to grab a glass of water because I'm thirsty - it really quenches
Lucia B.
Lucia B.

La sprite es la mejor soda con gusto a limon! es super refrescante y siempre supera mis espectativas. Me encanta y la tomo siempre que tengo sed, a cualquier hora. Es super accesible ya que no es cara. La compro siempre y la voy a seguir comprando .
Natasha G.
Natasha G.

Super yummy and refreshing beverage; great taste and look; packing is very sleek and eye catching and also classic; drink definitely met my expectations and was very affordable. It's a great drink overall and great to pair with a sandwich and chips.
April K.
April K.

How can I not give sprite 5 stars? It's the drink of my childhood. It's sweet but not overpowering and has that distinct soda taste without tasting like it was made in a lab. The bubbles are nice and I'm really into the new ads with rappers on them.
Rina B.
Rina B.

Sprite is actually my favourite soda. When I was younger I used to have stomach problems and my mum would always give me sprite and it actually cures it. I don't always drink soft drink because it's not healthy but when I do sprite is my go-to drink
Faith H.
Faith H.
Tucson, AZ

Sprite is amazing. I love the taste and the packaging is amazing. The Sprite is worth every cent on purchasing it. I think Sprite exceed my expectations. The flavor is so rich and bubbly, and I love the lemon lime taste. I would buy again and again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I prefer sierra mist over sprite but I normally drink it when I'm at like a fast food restaurant majority of the time eating a burger I love sparkling mineral water so this kind of gives me that kind of vibe I love love love lemon lime flavored soda
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.

As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA

i always try and have a bottle of sprite in my house because not only does it taste very good, but i found that is helps really well with upset stomach; i love that the packaging because it is clear so that you can see exactly what you are drinking!
Akiera J.
Akiera J.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I am eating fast food, which I d seldom, I always get this drink. Personally, I prefer this over Sierra Mist because it tastes better. It is very affordable and rarely loses fizz. I am a repeated consumer and I would buy this again forever.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now