Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

What is bad about Sprite. Not much. Used to be my drink of choice as a kid. Before I cut out all soda. But I still have it as a treat once in a while. I make it in a punch bowl and put sorbet in it for a sizzln drink.
MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.

This drink is so refreshing and is a great drink for any party or gathering. It is great mixing with almost any drink. I've tried many other 'knock-off' brands but so far I haven't found one that tastes quite as good.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

One of my all time favorite sodas. I've had Sprite for so long and it's usually my go to drink for sodas. The price is inexpensive and I love the taste, it never gets old to me. I miss when they did the Sprite re-mix.
Margarita N.
Margarita N.

This has been the soda of my childhood. I always chose this drink and I still do to this day. Always buying this one because I love it so much and very affordable and yes I deff recommend to everyone to try this drink
Dan R.
Dan R.
Culver City, CA

Sprite. The original. The Amazing. The incredible classic lemon lime that never ceases to satisfy. I love me some Sprite. The thirst quencher? Nah. Even after one can, you're always craving more. It's just that good.
Jeidy R.
Jeidy R.
Queen Creek, AZ

Such a refreshing drink!! Great to have when you're parched. Deliciously sweet natural tasting lime flavor! It's amazing by itself or if you mix it with other drinks! I love the can packaging keeps it nice and cold!!
Kate P.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA

My FAVORITE soda. It's so good and sweet and refreshing. And it doesn't tingle too much when it runs down your throat so it doesn't hurt too much. Better than 7-up and Sierra Mist. I drink it every restaurant I go to
Emily S.
Emily S.

I just love Sprite. My grandma used it as a cure all to everything and anything. Stomach hurts? Drink Sprite. Head hurts? Drink Sprite? Got a splinter? Drink Sprite! It's so refreshing and crisp and it's fair priced.
Laura C.
Laura C.

you can never go wrong with Sprite it's such a refreshing drink but doesn't really have the burning taste of other more acidic sodas and I love that about Sprite! there's always multiple bottles in my house at a time
TyAndra H.
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ

Very good, but I feel that sprite products tend to go flat faster. Like it was good and all but I also feel that it had a weird after taste. Which in my opinion wasn't that bad but my friends said it was very strong.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now