Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI

Delicious and refreshing lemon lime soda to quench any thirst! I wouldn't compare it to any other lemon lime soda I believe this is the best tasting and most crisp carbonation than alternatives. I would buy again! Love this soda.
Kushani D.
Kushani D.
Panadura

It's taste really really good. I buy this for week for 4. Sometimes I buy Sprite bigger bottles. Yes, It's has nice Green Packaging. It's has a tasty lime Flavor. I don't compare it with a another product. Definitely I buy again.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.

I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

Sprite is an original. Its very carbonated and it is delicious. I do think it's a little syrupy and sugary. Sierra Mist might be a better soda in my opinion. It's very similar but almost lighter. But it's still a good solid soda
Brandee W.
Brandee W.

I'm not a huge soda drinker so if I do drink soda this is my soda of choice! It's go by itself or great in alcoholic beverages. I like how it's not caffeinatated as well so I can drink it any time of the day and not be hyped up.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Vista, CA

My favorite soda. For lots of reasons. It's clear and doesn't stain your teeth like brown syrupy sodas. Also it doesn't taste heavy like brown syrupy sodas. It's light, refreshing and lemon-lime. I love to mix with orange juice.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.

i like the sprite lemon lime soda and its my favourite types of drinks i think it has a nice display packaging. i cant say how it would compare as i like many soda drinks but it is a good value for money and i would recommend it
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsville , OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It always has a very crisp, refreshing taste. Great hint of lemon and lime. The packaging is always neat and clean. It is light on the stomach and taste crisp. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT

When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

Love sprite! I would even go as far to say that it is better than 7up! It is really refreshing and is great for when you have an upset tummy! Also goes great with cherry flavoring or any flavoring at that! I recommend for sure!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now