BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Brittany L.
Best soda to drink for kids has no caffeine Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Emily G.
Where do I start, this soda, Sprite is super good, its one of my childhood favorites! Especially when its a hot day just grab a sprite because the drink keeps you refreshed for a couple hours! I love it!!ūüėć
Valerie O.
The best thing to grace this green earth. If you haven't tried Sprite yet you're not living life properly. It is so delicious and a true classic. There's nothing really much more that can be said about it.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. ūüėäūüėä. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Haley K.
I love Sprite, especially since I try to stay away from caffeine. It's nice and light, without any coloring. I also drink it sometimes to settle my stomach if I'm not feeling well, since I hate ginger ale.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This soda is not as harsh on the body as dark sodas would be. It is more carbonated than alternatives and it is definitely a thirst quencher. It is highly affordable and would buy again to drink anywhere.
Bri V.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love that this soda is clear. It doesnt stain my bleached teeth. It's not too lemon lime flavored like Sierra mist is. Great for people who can't handle caffeine and it doesn't taste too sweet or syrupy
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I enjoy sprite. I don't drink a while lot of soda as a general rule but I do prefer sprite if I do. The taste is great and I like that it isn't packed full of artificial colors. It tastes clean and crisp.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I like Sprite ! The flavor is a little heavier with the lemon lime then 7up is . It has nice packaging and the can is easy to take along anywhere ! It is better then any alternative ! I would buy it again
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love the fact that sprite contains no caffeine. It's a clear soda that does not cause me to have breakouts. Yet I can enjoy it with chips,pizza,chicken ,popcorn. A great beverage to drink on a hot day!!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?