Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

My go to drink at all times. I stopped drinking dark pop and stick to this as I hate sierra mist. It's easy to come by and delicious when cold. I always have at my house so if my guest don't like it I usually have kool aid lol
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Ontario

I like this drink it's super fuzzy though I did enjoy it quite a but however I do like the original better but the lemon taste is good added to it and it's a good price if you like pop and lemon then I suggest you check it out
Charca M.
Charca M.

This is so refreshing and it actually quenches my thirst. I usually drink this at work whenever I feel sleepy or when I need a little energy boost. I would definitely buy it over and over again. I buy it in boxes and bottles.
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
FLORIDA

So so refreshing, i love the lemon flavor, and with food...omg it's great!!!!!, i recommend it, but no the light version, i don't like it too much. it doesnt compares with others, well...i like 7-up too, but this is delicious
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX

Sprite is definitely a refreshing drink, especially when paired with ice. These are a hit for cookouts, parties, or even movie nights. The only downside is the after taste, it leaves an overpowering sweet taste in your mouth.
Sharne S.
Sharne S.
United Kingdom

I love this beverage it is very refreshing also it is very affordable not expensive at all. It is so much better than really cheap drinks. The packaging is bright and colourful and I would recommend this drink to anyone !!!!!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC

I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do Sprite is my go-to. The 8 oz. cans are the perfect size, and the light color of the drink means it won't stain my teeth. This is a classic beverage for when you want a little treat!
This is honestly my favorite soda literally tastes amazing and it's just super addicting once I drink some I want more in my opinion I love sprite way more than any other brand I will continue to buy It till I'm old and grey
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Creston, Newfoundland and Labrador

Sprite is a great refreshing soda beverage. Amazing for mixing with alcoholic beverages, especially in the summer time. Sweet citrus taste that you can't go wrong with, would recommend to those who like refreshing beverages.
Christine Q.
Christine Q.
Kingston

As a kid I was never a huge fan but since I've gotten older I enjoy it more but only in a can. If I could get in a glass bottle I would. I enjoy it chilled because I find you can enjoy the light refreshing flavours better :)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now