Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
lean c.
lean c.

This drink is especially refreshing on a very hot summer day or if you just want to cool down this would be an nice go to drink to have in the fridge. But you can also cook using this drink. Makes for a nice citrus and sweet dish.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Los Angeles, CA

Sprite is a classic drink. I like to mix it with other flavours of non carbonated juices. It has a good, non overpowering flavour. I will continue to buy sprite so long as I am drinking soft drinks. It is a classic for the fridge.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny

This is wonderful and it makes really good mixed drinks you can add pretty much anything to it and it is fabulous. It never gets old to drink Sprite and it has just enough flavor to it where it isn't an over load of lemon and lime
Ava L.
Ava L.

I love this sprite soda it's so good and sweet and has a really great flavor and it totally met my expectations and I would definitely buy it again and I would also recommend it to my friends . I also would try different flavors
hailey g.
hailey g.

Sprite is a great soda if you a craving a sweet carbonated drink. Since it is a clear soda there isn't the fake caramel color in it which makes it a little better but the lemon lime taste is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Diana H.
Diana H.

Who hasn't had Sprite tbh? You can buy it everywhere. Sprite has and always will be the classic lemon lime soda. Refreshing and bubbly. Great to have whenever! Everyone I would recommend Sprite to has probably already had Sprite.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Sooo refreshing served on top of ice! Goes great with any meal and haven't found someone yet that doesn't love it! Growing up my all time favorite soda and still one of the best ! Could just taste the bubbly goodness that it is .
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ

I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
Perry, FL

I really like sprite because it is caffeine free but still has a great flavor and doesn't taste watered down. I like drinking it when my stomach is upset more than ginger ale as well. Just has better flavor with the same results.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI

Delicious and refreshing lemon lime soda to quench any thirst! I wouldn't compare it to any other lemon lime soda I believe this is the best tasting and most crisp carbonation than alternatives. I would buy again! Love this soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now