Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Eubank, KY
This soda, in a lot of ways is really great. It's just right and crisp, can be mixed with juices to make a great mixed drink. It does tend to go flat rather quickly, so if your a sipper I would reccomend 7-up
Emma A.
Emma A.
Muskego, WI
From Sprite you get a clean fresh crips refreashing take from every sip. You can make many fun drinks for the kids too. Like taking Cottan Candy and pouring over Sprite over it to make it tastey and colorful.
Bernary C.
Bernary C.
It is a very delicious drink or soda and as much I do love the lemon, is one of my favorite drink, I recommend it for a warm evening is very refreshing drink one !! here in my country they called him chinotto
frankie l.
frankie l.
White Plains, NY
The best lemon lime flavored soda. Perfect amount of carbonation. Reasonable price. So much better compared to Sierra Mist. I order this soda at every restaurant. The sweetest and best flavor you can ask for.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT
This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA
I do not like dark sodas personally, and sprite is my go-to drink. An American classic by itself, but I like to use it for mixing in with fruit juices to give them a little pop! Great for using to make punch
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
HAVELOCK, NC
Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Love Sprite - lemon-lime soda, because it has a great lemon flavor, I remember that I was obsessed with this soda on all trips to and just wanted to drink this because I've always loved the taste. I love her
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL
My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
alondra c.
alondra c.
Midlothian, IL
Sprite is one of my top carbonated beverages to drink because it goes great with any type of food. It doesn't stain your teeth like other sodas, and it doesn't leave you bloated. Taste best when served cold.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?