Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

Sprite is a soda that never fails at our house. Specially because we have may friend that their kids don't drink caffeinated drinks and this bubbly lemon/lime drink is the best compromise for them when out with friend.
Harley H.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA

This is like a classic and it helps actually wake me up sometimes. To me it's not a harsh soda and it doesn't make you sick. I would definitely recommend it plus recommend mixing it with other drinks to give it a kick.
Sprite is another very popular carbonated drink. It has this fresh lemon flavor that tastes so good. I would rather love it the way it is because this is the actual taste that really like. I would love to recommend it.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
cartersville

Sprites amazing , definitely when your sick . It keeps you hydrated and it's amazing I am definitely a repeat customer and it's very adorable and the regular sprite is the best flavor . I highly recommend to other . (:
Haley R.
Haley R.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I personally recommend canned Sprite because I think is far better then bottled soda. Sprite is my go-to drink when I have a stomach bug or any type of nausea. I highly recommend it!
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
albany

Sprite is my favorite clear soda. The lemon lime taste is great and not overpowering at all. Sprite doesn't taste over sugary like some other sounds can taste which I love because too sweet tasting can upset my stomach
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY

Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Big Bear City , CA

I remember when I was younger my father would always give me Sprite if I had the flu or stomach ache. So till this day I always drink this if I'm not feeling well. I would recommend to others it's a great tasting soda!
Citlali D.
Citlali D.
Fountain Vly, CA

My second favorite drink! I drink when I want a clear liquid and when I eat pasta. It's yummy and satisfies my craving for something carbonated. You can't go wrong with Sprite. I don't leave the store without a Sprite
Margarita N.
Margarita N.

This has been the soda of my childhood. I always chose this drink and I still do to this day. Always buying this one because I love it so much and very affordable and yes I deff recommend to everyone to try this drink
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now