Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Tanya R.
Tanya R.

i like the sprite lemon lime soda and its my favourite types of drinks i think it has a nice display packaging. i cant say how it would compare as i like many soda drinks but it is a good value for money and i would recommend it
Mandy S.
Mandy S.

My favorite lemon-lime soda. I drink sprite for many reasons but I love the flavor. I am a repeat customer and will always chose sprite. I don't think it needs any improvement and will continue to chose sprite as my choice brand
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT

When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY

Favorite soda because it's refreshing. Unlike coke, it doesn't stain your teeth. I only wish it had some caffeine in it because that's usually why I would drink soda. Much better than the fake generic brands of lemon lime soda.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , Al

I'm a huge fan of sprite and it's my go to over any other lemon lime sodas. I have bought this product time after time and will continue to drink sprite. I highly recommend this over any other caffeine free drink on the market.
Lys K.
Lys K.

This is my favorite drink beverage. The fizz in the soda is just right and I remember being surprised the first time I tried this. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere! I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA

I stopped drinking caffinated drinks back in February so if I feel like I need a soda I drink a sprite. It's refreshing. Though in a can or bottle I feel like it's too carbonated. I like it better in a cup. Personal preference.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It always has a very crisp, refreshing taste. Great hint of lemon and lime. The packaging is always neat and clean. It is light on the stomach and taste crisp. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Good Ole Sprite! I can always count on Sprite for its refreshing taste! Especially when its a hot Summer day! It is very thirst quenching and delicious! Although soda is not the healthiest, it is definitely thirst quenching! :)
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC

I usually drink cola but if I want a clear soda I pick Sprite! It has great flavor, especially because some clear sodas don't have great flavor. It's very refreshing and I like to pick this drink if I'm feeling nauseous at all.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now