BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Claire C.
A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Samantha B.
Any sprite is good too me. That's what I usually get when I go to mcdonalds I'll order it for someone but then I'll drink it. No room for improvement it's good the way it is. I would buy it again and again.
Sandra H.
Miami
Compared to Sierra Mist I think Sprite is better with the flavor. However, in my opinion I think compared to 7 up, 7 up has more flavor and more carbonation which I enjoy. I still really like Sprite though.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Classic drink right here. I love this it pairs perfect with any bbq it's so refreshing and definitely quenches my thirst. I would highly recommend this product. I prefer this over 7 up any day to be honest.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
When you just want a refreshing drink, this is a good drink to have. It is light and crisp and works great when you have an upset stomach. I would recommend to others. We purchase when on sale at Drugstore.
Yovana R.
Este producto me gusta en compañía de la cena porque los ayuda con los gases producidos por los asidos estomacales además aunque es dulce se puede tomar porque no tiene tantos preservativos como las otras..
Rachelle P.
These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Valerie O.
The best thing to grace this green earth. If you haven't tried Sprite yet you're not living life properly. It is so delicious and a true classic. There's nothing really much more that can be said about it.
Grace D.
Sprite in one of my favorite sodas. I love the crisp refreshing flavor and the lemon-lime taste. I like that you can find Sprite at any store and is offered in a variety of bottle sizes as well as in cans.
Brittany L.
Best soda to drink for kids has no caffeine Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?