Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Audrey U.
Audrey U.

Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Alma, AR

I love Sprite!! It's my favorite uncaffinated soda. It's very affordable. I like the design and it has a better taste than Sierra Mist and 7 Up. I don't think it needs improving. I will continue to purchase this product.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.

Sharp, fresh and no caffeine. The only drink I buy for my kiddos. Sprite is refreshing and easily found in the stores because of its bright green packaging . We love it and will continue to get our sugar fix from Sprite!
Bint A.
Bint A.

This a very light and refreshing soda if you haven't tried it. I prefer Mist Twist because of the taste and it's caffeine free. It tastes very good. I would recommend this instead of something heavier like coke or Pepsi.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI

Sprite is my pop of choice. I just love the fizzy nature of it. Its great by itself, in mixed drinks, or on sick days. The carbonation is great for an upset stomach. Eat a few oyster crackers and you'll be right as rain.
Nikky J.
Nikky J.
Staten Island, NY

This flavor reminds me of Cali maybe because i've tried it there for the first time , refreshing taste mind blowing flavor nice packaging easy to open and recycle i would buy it again for sure and recommend to my friends
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

I love sprite is just so light and the flavor isnjust delicious! I love also the pricing! I always like to have my meals with some little sprite and a glass of cold watter its just very refreshing :) Specially in summer!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda, it has an amazing unique taste, a great bubble to it and is way better than any lemon lime soda! It is a very great value and I would buy again! Also would recommend to others!!
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
N Chelmsford, MA

Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Love the taste could live without the after taste that never goes away. I would choose a refreshing sprite over most other flavors of soda, but the sugary after taste really grosses me out.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

Sprite overall is great! Since it is a coke product, it's a little pricey but still not too bad especially with sales and coupons. I love the lemony taste and it tastes very light. It is not the best healthy wise though
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?