Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I like this brand the most out of all soft drink brand. It is always my first choice. To me, it is not as sweet as other carbonated drink. I can drink large amount of it comparing to other similar products. If I eat something greasy, this is the best choice to reduce the greasiness and I can eat more after that. Most of my friends like it as well.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI

Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink. These cans were delivered quickly and without dents. Definitely worth ordering and having delivered so you don't have to lug these heavy boxes home from the grocery store.
Francia Z.
Francia Z.
San Jose

Me encanta sprite, hecho de la diversión sobre el sprite es que los médicos dan a usted en el hospital, cuando su becauses enfermos que ayuda a construir su sistema inmunológico ♡ mucha gente no sabe que, por lo que cuando sea su agarre enferma a su auto un sprite ♡ y que son asequibles cualquier persona puede comprar ellos desde cualquier lugar
Abby W.
Abby W.
De Soto, KS

Crisp, citrusy, refreshing...those are just a few words that describe Sprite's lemon lime soda. It is a super good value for its price. I love the taste and how it is sweet (but not too sweet). It comes in a variety of sizes (bottles, cans, liters) to fit your need. I would recommend it to others due to the affordability, taste, and aesthetic.
maya t.
maya t.

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's always available wherever I go. It has a crisp taste, and it doesn't have too much sugar. Unlike brown sodas, this drink doesn't keep me up at night. When I'm sick, I find that Sprite makes me feel slightly better. I don't believe that I've ever had a bad Sprite. It's always so good. I love Sprite'
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

Sprit has always been in my life. I drank it as a kid, mostly because it's caffeine free and my parents didn't want me jumping off the wall. But that's an amazing perk to this delicious beverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a carbonated beverage with no caffeine or even just a caffeinated beverage. Very satisfying.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY

Oh, Sprite. To be honest, I'm not much of a soda drinker, but if i had to choose a major soda brand to drink, it would be Sprite. It's got a great taste and nice fizz. It's very bad for your teeth though and I don't really like how it makes me feel afterwards. I wouldn't buy this for myself but if someone offers it to me I won't turn it down.
Vani L.
Vani L.

i love sprite so much. usually I just drink water. like that's the main choice of beverage for me. but every now and then you just crave a nice and fuzzy drink and sprite is my go to choice for that! so good! I like that it's not caffeinated because caffeine has an odd opposite effect on. makes me crash without the buzz. but it tastes so good
Rimsha N.
Rimsha N.

a good tasting product cheap and can be found anywhere. Its cooling and refreshing and has a good flavour. The only problem is that it is a can and cant be closed once opened so you either have to finish it or throw it away especially if you are a student and arent allowed drinks other than water in class and you have a short break or lunch
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Pikeville, KY

Sprite has always been my go to when I want something crisp and refreshing. I've been drinking it since I was a kid and it never lets me down.
The packaging is unimportant, it's changed a few times over the years but the product has never changed.
If you're looking for something crisp and refreshing you should definitely pick up a sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now