Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
Newport News , Va
This would be my go to soda. By far my favorite clear soda . The flavor is just how a lemon lime soda supposed to taste. Improvement in the soda and the many flavors it has no need. Every time i go to a store i buy this soda. I would recommend if you like soda but don't want a dark soda this is the soda to go to..
Diana L.
Diana L.
I love Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda when I need to refresh and also when I'm feeling under the weather. Maybe it's a hispanic thing but when my grandmother always use to give me crackers with sprite to open up my appetite and it always worked. I was able to have a meal after so I have nothing bad to say about Sprite.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sprite is my 2nd lemon/lime go-to pop choice, the first being Sierra Mist. I can't help but compare the two because they taste similar but Sprite is more acidic-feeling: it doesn't feel as smooth as sierra mist and I can feel it tickling as I drink it. I'll drink it if it's available but I don't buy it myself.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Wichita, KS
I'm OBSESSED with Sprite! I don't often drink soda anymore but when I do, this is my go-to. Soda can honestly be pretty bad for you but sticking to one that isn't highly colored like Sprite is a good option. It's so tasty and perfect with meals! I also like to add oranges in mine and it adds a delicious twist!
Luz C.
Luz C.
Perfect for drinking alone, mixed with alcohol when you are celebrating or with salt when you're a bit dehydrated. It's my go-to soda, always order this one when i go out, goes with everything and can't fail. I would definitely buy it again and again until i find a better multipurpose soda (not anytime soon)
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Glendora, CA
I love soda, but I do know of the consequences of drinking it. I have being trying to switch to a different soda because I love Diet Coke but I know it is bad for you since it is a dark soda, so I have started drinking Sprite because it is clear and make me feel better! It is refreshing too, I recommend it!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sprite is definitely not one of my top soda choices. It isn't bad. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I tend to reach for Sprite whenever I am slightly dehydrated but growing tired of drinking water and want a bit of flavor and carbonation. Sprite settles an upset stomach better than ginger ale does for me.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA
yummy and refreshing and everything that you want in a lemon lime soda. great for anything from picnics to easing an upset stomach. also an excellent mixer with other drinks both alcoholic and nonalcoholic. always go back to this classic soft drink. absence of caffeine makes it perfect for children as well!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
York, PA
This crisp refreshing alas is nice to drink on hot days and it also works to preserve apple slices to stop them from turning brown. Sprite goes with almost any meal and or food taste and as a plus it is clear so it will not stain very easily. This is a good soda for kids as well because it is caffeine free.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA
Absolutely love the crisp, refreshing and lemon and lime flavor. This is my go to drink when entering any convenience store, grocery store, drugstore and the soft drink I order at many restaurants. In our house we do not intake caffeine so Sprite is a great treat to have a little bit of soda and our lives.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?