Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Shelby T.
Shelby T.

If you're searching for a perfect caffeinated drink for people of all ages, look no further. Sprite is definitely a favorite as I feel like I'm drinking a good soda and yet I am saving myself from the extra caffeine rush that I don't need. I am always down for some sprite, whether alone or mixed with another fine drink ;-)
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.

Sprite Lemon Lime Soda is a classic and needs no introduction. I love that it is really fizzy and isn't too sweet. It comes in all different sizes, from 24oz to 12 packs to share. It's great for get together and things like that. I can't imagine a person never having had a sprite, but if you're that person, give it a try!
Whitney E.
Whitney E.

I lik sprite because it's still soda, but it isn't as bad for you as dark colored sodas (coke, diet coke, root beer, etc.) I don't drink darker soda's anymore because I know how bad they are, so when I have a taste for pop I just get sprite because it's good, but it's a lot better than coke or diet coke would have been
Krista M.
Krista M.

I like this pop a lot. I drink when I want the carbonation of pop, and not the caffeine. It tastes good mixed with Coke, as well. It is my favorite lemon lime pop, compared to Sierra Mist or 7-Up. It tastes good, and quenches my thirst without making me thirsty after, and doesn't dehydrate you like caffeine does.
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

This is my upmost favorite pop! I would take this over EVERYTHING?....lol yes! My bf knows that when he goes into the store I'm going to more and likely want a sprie..I buy a case r so every week on our grocery store shopping. It's highly recommend in my book. Very lemon lime citrus flavor, super refreshing and delish!
Jovita C.
Jovita C.
Reseda, CA

Anyone that knows me knows that the only soda i consume is sprite. I do not drink caffeine myself so i always drink sprite. I love the lime zesty flavor it provides. its not to sweet at all its just perfect. i always serve this to teenagers since i don't like to give them caffeine as it is bad for you. LOVE LOVE LOVE
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT

I love #Sprite! I love citrus flavored drinks and to me Sprite is #theoriginal. It's caffeine free which is nice because in Utah caffeine can be taboo. It's not as carbonated as Sierra Mist so if given the choice it's always Sprite. It mixes great with a variety of liquors, juices and syrups to make super fun drinks.
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN

A great drink to quench your thirst any time of the year (but it also goes great with that summer barbecue food). It's one of the few classic carbonated drinks that is caffeine-free, so it works well for late summer nights. Also, for the adults, it is a solid mixer for any of your favorites: gin, tequila, vodka, etc.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Sprite is always a refreshing soda to enjoy on hot days or days you just don't want any more water. It's easy to drink with meals because it doesn't interfere with the taste of your food. I also drink this because it's caffeine-free. It's a good go-to soda to keep stocked because you can use it with so many things.
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA

Sprite is a good drink to have every once in a while. The lime in it is something that I don't think I can really taste. I don't know if they don't add much into it or if it's mixed in to the point where you can't really taste it but I feel like it has a similar taste to Mountain Dew. It is not my preferred choice.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now