Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Abby W.
Abby W.
De Soto, KS

Crisp, citrusy, refreshing...those are just a few words that describe Sprite's lemon lime soda. It is a super good value for its price. I love the taste and how it is sweet (but not too sweet). It comes in a variety of sizes (bottles, cans, liters) to fit your need. I would recommend it to others due to the affordability, taste, and aesthetic.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY

Oh, Sprite. To be honest, I'm not much of a soda drinker, but if i had to choose a major soda brand to drink, it would be Sprite. It's got a great taste and nice fizz. It's very bad for your teeth though and I don't really like how it makes me feel afterwards. I wouldn't buy this for myself but if someone offers it to me I won't turn it down.
Vani L.
Vani L.

i love sprite so much. usually I just drink water. like that's the main choice of beverage for me. but every now and then you just crave a nice and fuzzy drink and sprite is my go to choice for that! so good! I like that it's not caffeinated because caffeine has an odd opposite effect on. makes me crash without the buzz. but it tastes so good
RJ S.
RJ S.

A highly flavored lemon/ carbonated drink. Always caffeine free & sweet. Easy product to use at your convienence. Children & adults alike will enjoy the taste, with or without a meal. Comes in a variety of sizes. Best served ice cold. Would recommend to anyone for its light color & light lemon flavor. Found where Coca-cola products are sold.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

This is one of my first choices when it comes to sodas. It is refreshing and it doesn't have too many artificial coloring. When it is iced cold, it is so refreshing for the summer time. This is one of the sodas that we constantly buy and have at home. If you actually add an actual little piece of lemon, it will even intensify the flavor.
Yeirson C.
Yeirson C.

Es un producto muy delicioso, económico y para esos días de calor.
Es un producto muy delicioso, económico y para esos días de calor. Es un producto muy delicioso, económico y para esos días de calor.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA

Sprite has been around seems like forever. It is the go to when you don't want the kids bouncing off the walls. Its the go to when sick , sprite and crackers/toast. It seems to settle the stomach and it being clear is a major plus. We buy the 12pks rather than a 2-liter , its so much easier to have a fridge pack . Sprite made right.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA

Sprite is a refreshing drink (perhaps not as refreshing as 7 up though!), and I definitely enjoy one from time to time. My one problem is that it is quite sickly sweet, so it's best enjoyed in small doses. The fact it has no caffeine is nice, especially if one drinks it at night. I wish the lime flavour was more pronounced and sour.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW

I personally like the small cans. I always had trouble finishing off the 20oz 16oz and 12oz of soda. The small cans make me much less likely to over consume the soda and I rarely ever just drink 1/2 the 7.5oz can. Its just about the right size for me - and when I make mixed drinks these are perfect! So I guess that's an added bonus.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

To me it is like the original lemon-lime soda, it is great on its own, it is absolutely a party staple, and it is great for a mixed drink as well. Sprite is also generally affordable, but it often goes on sale so it is a good item to stock up on and have in the house in case guests come over and you can offer them something nice.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now