BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Sprite has always been my favorite. It's the best at any fast food place. And it's the only soda that if it gets watered down by the ice it actually still tastes the same. Plus I like that it's clear in color.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Spring, TX
I drink this with everything. Even after a good have. I'm a repeating consumer. And maybe they could improve the fizziness it gets flat quickly if not cold. But packaging is good. I still buy it over and over.
Marjolaine G.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
I love drinking Sprite, especially when drinking it with crushed ice, I love chewing the ice & being able to taste the flavor of the soda at the same time. I like to buy packs of the cans when they go on sale.
frankie l.
frankie l.
White Plains, NY
The best lemon lime flavored soda. Perfect amount of carbonation. Reasonable price. So much better compared to Sierra Mist. I order this soda at every restaurant. The sweetest and best flavor you can ask for.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Muskego, WI
From Sprite you get a clean fresh crips refreashing take from every sip. You can make many fun drinks for the kids too. Like taking Cottan Candy and pouring over Sprite over it to make it tastey and colorful.
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL
I love sprite especially without ice it keeps it carbonated longer and I always drink it when I'm sick it seems to make a clogged throat and nose easier to manage it takes great and I can drink it hot or cold
Angela P.
Angela P.
Sprite is my favorite soda. I don't like soda all that much but when I am craving soda I usually opt for sprite. It always meets my expectations it's so good. I would recommend sprite over other kinda of soda
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Eubank, KY
This soda, in a lot of ways is really great. It's just right and crisp, can be mixed with juices to make a great mixed drink. It does tend to go flat rather quickly, so if your a sipper I would reccomend 7-up
Carla P.
Carla P.
Perris, CA
What can I say other than who hasn't had this? Probably the only soda I drink. The only one I ask for when I'm in mood for a soda. I'm not a big fan of dark soda nowadays. So go out and get yourself a sprite!
Bernary C.
Bernary C.
It is a very delicious drink or soda and as much I do love the lemon, is one of my favorite drink, I recommend it for a warm evening is very refreshing drink one !! here in my country they called him chinotto
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?