BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite is my favorite. Compared to other similar sodas, Sprite has the best flavor and the most flavor. I love this product and it never disappoints. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I defiantly recommend.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA
I do not like dark sodas personally, and sprite is my go-to drink. An American classic by itself, but I like to use it for mixing in with fruit juices to give them a little pop! Great for using to make punch
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Sprite is another soda that is one of my favorites! It definitely met my expectations and I love to drink them once and a while. It has great flavor and is affordable! I would definitely recommend to others.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL
My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Amanda J.
Havelock, NC
Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
When you just want a refreshing drink, this is a good drink to have. It is light and crisp and works great when you have an upset stomach. I would recommend to others. We purchase when on sale at Drugstore.
Claire C.
A basic, refreshing yet sugary soda. There's not much to say: I drink it when I'm sick to my stomach but also if I want a light soda. It's better than Mountain Dew which is even more sugary and Sierra Mist.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Samantha B.
Any sprite is good too me. That's what I usually get when I go to mcdonalds I'll order it for someone but then I'll drink it. No room for improvement it's good the way it is. I would buy it again and again.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?