Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Kushani D.
Kushani D.
Panadura

It's taste really really good. I buy this for week for 4. Sometimes I buy Sprite bigger bottles. Yes, It's has nice Green Packaging. It's has a tasty lime Flavor. I don't compare it with a another product. Definitely I buy again.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ

I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

My favorite soda. I could drink sprite with every meal and be perfectly okay with it! It is so refreshing and so tasty. It's also the only thing I'll drink or even have at all when I'm sick because it actually soothes my stomach.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.

I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Sooo refreshing served on top of ice! Goes great with any meal and haven't found someone yet that doesn't love it! Growing up my all time favorite soda and still one of the best ! Could just taste the bubbly goodness that it is .
Mandy S.
Mandy S.

My favorite lemon-lime soda. I drink sprite for many reasons but I love the flavor. I am a repeat customer and will always chose sprite. I don't think it needs any improvement and will continue to chose sprite as my choice brand
Tanya R.
Tanya R.

i like the sprite lemon lime soda and its my favourite types of drinks i think it has a nice display packaging. i cant say how it would compare as i like many soda drinks but it is a good value for money and i would recommend it
Alex B.
Alex B.
Vista, CA

My favorite soda. For lots of reasons. It's clear and doesn't stain your teeth like brown syrupy sodas. Also it doesn't taste heavy like brown syrupy sodas. It's light, refreshing and lemon-lime. I love to mix with orange juice.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA

I love this soda. with some cold I've it's great and relaxing. the flavor is amazing. the packaging is great. no complaints with it. I don't think there should be any improvements. I would totally recommend this soda to others.
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT

When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now