Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Rosa S.
Rosa S.

I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY

I don't drink Sprite often but Every now and then so really enjoy having one. It is refreshing and just brightens up my day. I love the sweet taste but not overwhelmingly sweet taste. It is the perfect drink for a hot day!
Irene A.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA

Can't go wrong with a Sprite. I don't feel as guilty when drinking it. I prefer Sprite over the other lemon sodas out there. I buy them on sale all the time. And those are the one I let my kids drink when they want a soda.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
MS State, Ms

Ah, Sprite. My favorite of the deadly carbonated sodas. I have always loved a good sprite after a choir concert, a long night out, or when my throat is just feeling like it needs to burn with the flames of lemon lime soda.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I love sprite . Honestly it is one of the most refreshing soda's. These are great on a summer day. They taste great and looks great . You can use then for numerous things . I would get these and drink them whenever I can!😎
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Walker, MI

I always forget how good this soda is. Nothing beats a cold Sprite after a long day at work. Pairs great with any kind of pizza or pizza-ish snack. Will definitely be buying in the future. Great go-to for parties and kids!
Tori O.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN

Sprite is my go to soda whenever I have not very many options. I am a repeat consumer and I've been drinking it since I was a kid. I love to get a big tall glass whenever I drink it with a baked potato. It tastes amazing.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS

Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA

Love Sprite— definitely my soda of choice. Light, refreshing, and caffeine-free. I always want less sugar in my sodas, but I know that results in a drastic reduction in flavor. So when I want a soda, I reach for a Sprite!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ

I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?