Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Rina B.
Rina B.

Sprite is actually my favourite soda. When I was younger I used to have stomach problems and my mum would always give me sprite and it actually cures it. I don't always drink soft drink because it's not healthy but when I do sprite is my go-to drink
Faith H.
Faith H.
Tucson, AZ

Sprite is amazing. I love the taste and the packaging is amazing. The Sprite is worth every cent on purchasing it. I think Sprite exceed my expectations. The flavor is so rich and bubbly, and I love the lemon lime taste. I would buy again and again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I prefer sierra mist over sprite but I normally drink it when I'm at like a fast food restaurant majority of the time eating a burger I love sparkling mineral water so this kind of gives me that kind of vibe I love love love lemon lime flavored soda
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.

As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA

i always try and have a bottle of sprite in my house because not only does it taste very good, but i found that is helps really well with upset stomach; i love that the packaging because it is clear so that you can see exactly what you are drinking!
Akiera J.
Akiera J.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I am eating fast food, which I d seldom, I always get this drink. Personally, I prefer this over Sierra Mist because it tastes better. It is very affordable and rarely loses fizz. I am a repeated consumer and I would buy this again forever.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lorain, OH

Yum! Great option for a lighter soda, especially for someone who isn't a heavy soda drinker. Sprite is an absolute classic and mixes great with other drinks. If you have a picky kid or are thinking of sodas to buy for a party,
Sprite is a must-have.
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.

I love Sprite, it is one of my favorite sodas in the world. Yes, yes Sprite did meet expectations if not there would've only been 1 star. Very affordable not expensive at all. I'm a repeat consumer and would defiantly recommend this brand to others.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

Ive always been a sprite fan even as a child. I think it goes well almost any time and especially when I have an upset stomach. I also love using sprite as a chaser with alcohol on the weekends, some times sprite zero if I want to watch my calories.
Audrey D.
Audrey D.
Wilmington, NC

It is a refreshing drink a hot summer day. I have always enjoyed sprite because it does not have caffeine. Now I don't recommend it be all you drink because you need water, but if you just want a good drink with good taste the sprite is your drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now