Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
Marjolaine G.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
I love drinking Sprite, especially when drinking it with crushed ice, I love chewing the ice & being able to taste the flavor of the soda at the same time. I like to buy packs of the cans when they go on sale.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
Absolute classic! I love that's it's caffeine free! When I want a soda on the evening this is my go to. Doesn't keep me up all night and it is so good! Definitely better then siera mist. I will stick to Sprite
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
I don't drink soda a whole lot but when I do I try to choose a lighter alternative. I drink coffee for my caffeine habit but occasionally I like something sweet with flavor. This is light and hoes down smooth!
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
I don't ever drink dark sodas, so this or any light drinks are great. I love the new packaging with the lyrics to songs & it's always affordable. it's a great, crisp taste. I drink one of these almost everyday
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love Sprite it's one of my favorite sodas. It is a good value, it tastes so good. I love drinking it when I feel dizzy or nauseous. I recommend Sprite ! A lot of people really like it. I would buy this again
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Spring, TX
I drink this with everything. Even after a good have. I'm a repeating consumer. And maybe they could improve the fizziness it gets flat quickly if not cold. But packaging is good. I still buy it over and over.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Sprite has always been my favorite. It's the best at any fast food place. And it's the only soda that if it gets watered down by the ice it actually still tastes the same. Plus I like that it's clear in color.
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
I love Speite lemon-lime soda soooo much ! I can drink a whole bunch of these cans and still not get tired of them. They are literally soo so so good and actually quench your thirst and leave you wanting more.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Eubank, KY
This soda, in a lot of ways is really great. It's just right and crisp, can be mixed with juices to make a great mixed drink. It does tend to go flat rather quickly, so if your a sipper I would reccomend 7-up
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?