Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Christine Q.
Christine Q.
Kingston

As a kid I was never a huge fan but since I've gotten older I enjoy it more but only in a can. If I could get in a glass bottle I would. I enjoy it chilled because I find you can enjoy the light refreshing flavours better :)
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Creston, Canada

Sprite is a great refreshing soda beverage. Amazing for mixing with alcoholic beverages, especially in the summer time. Sweet citrus taste that you can't go wrong with, would recommend to those who like refreshing beverages.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Atglen, PA

My favorite drink to have at any BBQ. No one can go wrong with it. It's so much better than coke, Pepsi, etc. I buy this for any event, even with buying multiple bottles, it's still the first drink to go which is very crazy!
Danial B.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI

This is my all time favorite soda. It is perfect in the summer time! I buy it all the time. I doesn't need any improvements it is a good value drink. It also comes in other flavored. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA

Sprite is my go to clear soda. Whoever says Sprite is like Sierra Mist is crazy because Sprite is 1000 times better. It's sweeter and taste better. I will always be buying this with my Coke Zero. It's refreshing and amazing
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't have soda too often but when I do I'll usually go for a Sprite. It's nice and refreshing and it doesn't make me feel as gross as other sodas that are too sugary do. It costs what a regular soda costs so inexpensive.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL

Sprite is nice. I used to love it as a kid and still like it but I'm more of a Pepsi person. Sprite tastes good when you mix or with grenadine and make a kiddy cocktail but I'm just not that much of a Sprite person anymore.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA

Sprite is one of my favorite beverages when I'm sick. This size can is perfect for that, it is about all I can handle when I'm under the weather. It's a nice size to throw in your purse if you need to carry a drink with you
Isamar L.
Isamar L.

Omg sprite is a classic I'm not really much of a soda person but once in a while i love a sprite its refreshing i love the lemon lime taste its a perfect combination always been affordable and i like that its caffeine free .
Estrella T.
Estrella T.

One of my favorite drinks! I love Sprite! I am a repeat customer. I like to drink this on long trips because it helps me with my tummy aches. It is very affordable. I recommend this drink because it has a great crisp taste!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now