Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Oakland, CA

I love sprite. I'm usually not a big soda drinker but sprite is my vise. Usually soda makes me feel extra full but with sprite it does not. I always crave it when I'm a bit hungover, and it does the trick. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO

If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI

I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

Sprite is my go to soft drink. I'm not really much of a water fan, but I really wanted to cut down my caffeine intake, and Sprite is perfect for that. It still has the satisfying taste/carbonation of Coke, but without the caffeine!
Talisa E.
Talisa E.

Usually my go to soda. The lemon and lime tastes make it feel refreshing and tasty. It's sweet enough to give you the sugar kick you want out of soda. I alway like sprite over other sodas and I'm glad the taste hasn't changed much.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Williamsburg, VA

Classic Sprite that really refreshing and great with anything you are eating, especially if you are eating fast food. It's super affordable and easily found anywhere. A fresh sprite is always welcome and great on a hot day outside.
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY

The classical flavor is the best flavor there is in my opinion. You can like what you want but the classic is always really good. In most stores this is really easy and cheap to buy since it's a commonly liked soda buy many people.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH

Lemon lime soda that is used in about anything! If you haven't tried it yet then do it! Its sweet and sometimes help my stomach when I'm feeling a little nauseous. Its better than the generic lemon lime sod so what you waiting for?
Kalo P.
Kalo P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

My favorite lemon-lime soda by far! The packaging and new labels are awesome too! I love that it's available at every grocery/ convenient store. I mean who doesn't love Sprite?! Okay .. I lot of people don't but still! Great stuff!
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

I enjoy myself some sprite.I love a strong soda and this is one of them.The taste is so refreshing that I can't really explain it That's how good it is.Everyone in my family drinks it an a couple of friends.One of the best drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now