BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
Sprite is a good soda. we buy it a lot to make mixed drinks. I know it helps me with a upset as well. I do recommend this soda and I will continue to buy it. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has tasted it before
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
I love Speite lemon-lime soda soooo much ! I can drink a whole bunch of these cans and still not get tired of them. They are literally soo so so good and actually quench your thirst and leave you wanting more.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love Sprite it's one of my favorite sodas. It is a good value, it tastes so good. I love drinking it when I feel dizzy or nauseous. I recommend Sprite ! A lot of people really like it. I would buy this again
Kamar H.
Kamar H.
I like drinking sprite when I have an upset stomach. The lemon lime taste is refreshing and helps settle my stomach. It also tastes really good. It isn't my go to drink but I do like drinking it when I'm sick.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Spring, TX
I drink this with everything. Even after a good have. I'm a repeating consumer. And maybe they could improve the fizziness it gets flat quickly if not cold. But packaging is good. I still buy it over and over.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
I don't drink soda a whole lot but when I do I try to choose a lighter alternative. I drink coffee for my caffeine habit but occasionally I like something sweet with flavor. This is light and hoes down smooth!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
Absolute classic! I love that's it's caffeine free! When I want a soda on the evening this is my go to. Doesn't keep me up all night and it is so good! Definitely better then siera mist. I will stick to Sprite
Kyol T.
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
My all time favorite drink ! Love the crisp taste ! NOTHING compares to Sprite ! The flavor is so perfect it is a great taste ! I see no flaws in this formula it's perfect ! Highly recommend Sprite over it all
Marjolaine G.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
I love drinking Sprite, especially when drinking it with crushed ice, I love chewing the ice & being able to taste the flavor of the soda at the same time. I like to buy packs of the cans when they go on sale.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?