Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN

where do I begin, this is a pantry a pantry staple and such a classic drink! For when I'm feeling a bit ill or just need a good pick-me-up drink I love this one! Very affordable and amazing taste! Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a good soda!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK

Sprite is one of my all time favorite sodas! I love lemon lime combos! The value is extremely great! I love it! the packaging is nice and definitely advertises good! I am a repeat consumer of this product! I would definitely buy this product again.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

Sprite is an absolutely delicious lemon-lime soda with the perfect among of zing. I'm not typically a fan of citrus flavors but Sprite has figured out the way to mix the two flavors together seamlessly, blowing away competitors such as Sierra Mist.
Jacque C.
Jacque C.

sprite is delicious and I like that it isn't carbonated so i feel less guilty drinking it. i am a repeat consumer. The flavor is good, you cant go wrong with lemon lime. No room for improvement its too good. I would recommend for lemon lime lovers.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Katrine R.
Katrine R.
Rockland

What I like most about sprite is the fact that it's refreshing, bubbly and sweet without the heavy feeling I usually get from drinking pop. Plus, the lemon lime taste is perfectly dosed, so it's really refreshing when it's cold on a hot summer day.
Cassandre N.
Cassandre N.
Montreal

I like it. I think it's a bit less sweet than 7up. It's always good with pizza, candys, or even rasberry vodka. I wouldn't improve it and it is affordable. It has a ok value, because it is a world-wide brand. I would definetely buy it again!!!!!!!!
RuthAnne S.
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT

I love Sprite! I love that it's the perfect starting point to mix in other drinks, syrups and more. I love the fresh clean taste that it has. Perfect for anytime! I have been drinking this soda since I was young and i would definitely recommend it!
Madison O.
Madison O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fogging ovoids the to do that to you me at Hey I'm probably the last person to hear this from but I'm happy for u and Amanda . I mean you hate me so idk😂 but I just wanted to say I'm happy for you guys . And hope everything with you guys work out .
Bree S.
Bree S.
Henderson, NV

My all time favorite drink to get other than water. Sprite is the one thing you can get anywhere and its always going to taste the same and be great. My parents used to by this all the time when I was little. I would definitely purchase this again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now