Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Springfield, MA

This is my guilty pleasure. I order this soft drink at restaurants, but I try to keep soda out of the house. I love the packaging, and it is usually reasonably priced. I would recommend this Sprite to others for carbonated beverages.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Tomball, TX

This is my ultimate favorite carbonated beverage. It has ever since I've been little and I don't see it changing anytime in the future. It helps keep my stomach settled when I'm sick as well as provide a fresh taste while I'm eating.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Refreshing beverage. Not my favorite soft drink, but I still have love for it. Sometimes the lime taste can be a bit too strong for my liking. Other than that, it's an okay drink. I'd recommend to those who enjoy that type of flavor.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really enjoy this drink. I like that it does not have caffeine on the product. It has a really good bubble taste to it. They are not too expensive and are easy to find in store. I think it has a better taste then competing brands.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

I love this, I order sprite most of the time when we goto restaurants. It's refreshing and light. The taste cuts through heavier foods flavor very well, as such it makes a great palate cleanser. Price is great too I would recommend.
Saher K.
Saher K.
San Antonio, TX

I love soda sprite has many benefits it goes great with crackers if you have the stomach flu, and also helps with gas due to the lemon and carbonation! Its taste refreshing and doesn't make you feel unhealty afterward like coke does
Megan H.
Megan H.
San Marcos, TX

I love sprite when I'm craving a carbonated beverage but don't want caffeine. The flavor has always stayed the same throughout the years and I love that aspect. I would always recommend sprite to someone who's never tried it before.
Sona T.
Sona T.

I like Sprite but it's not my favorite. I'm not really a huge fan of lemon-lime sofas in general. I mean I would drink it if there was some at a party but I wouldn't buy it myself. I recommend to those who love these kinds of sodas.
Yashira C.
Yashira C.

Sprite is very good ! It's not too carbonated and it has a good lemon lime taste to it. I drink sprite a lot especially when I have a stomach ache or if I'm cramping. It's like an alternative for stomach medicine 😊 just very good !!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.

Who doesn't like sprite? I dont drink soda very often but i do have moments where i feel like i need sugar in my body and will crave sprite. I actually go out and ask for a shirley temple (sprite with cherry syrup) and it's the best
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now