Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Renee S.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny

This is wonderful and it makes really good mixed drinks you can add pretty much anything to it and it is fabulous. It never gets old to drink Sprite and it has just enough flavor to it where it isn't an over load of lemon and lime
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY

When my tummy hurts and I want something sweet to refresh, I opt for sprite over the go to ginger ale for a stomach ache. Perfectly bubbly and refreshing. I instantly feel better when I drink it. I will buy it over and over again.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Los Angeles, CA

Sprite is a classic drink. I like to mix it with other flavours of non carbonated juices. It has a good, non overpowering flavour. I will continue to buy sprite so long as I am drinking soft drinks. It is a classic for the fridge.
Ava L.
Ava L.

I love this sprite soda it's so good and sweet and has a really great flavor and it totally met my expectations and I would definitely buy it again and I would also recommend it to my friends . I also would try different flavors
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

I enjoy myself some sprite.I love a strong soda and this is one of them.The taste is so refreshing that I can't really explain it That's how good it is.Everyone in my family drinks it an a couple of friends.One of the best drinks.
lean c.
lean c.

This drink is especially refreshing on a very hot summer day or if you just want to cool down this would be an nice go to drink to have in the fridge. But you can also cook using this drink. Makes for a nice citrus and sweet dish.
Kushani D.
Kushani D.
Panadura

It's taste really really good. I buy this for week for 4. Sometimes I buy Sprite bigger bottles. Yes, It's has nice Green Packaging. It's has a tasty lime Flavor. I don't compare it with a another product. Definitely I buy again.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

Delicious and refreshing lemon lime soda to quench any thirst! I wouldn't compare it to any other lemon lime soda I believe this is the best tasting and most crisp carbonation than alternatives. I would buy again! Love this soda.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ

I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

My favorite soda. I could drink sprite with every meal and be perfectly okay with it! It is so refreshing and so tasty. It's also the only thing I'll drink or even have at all when I'm sick because it actually soothes my stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now