Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS

Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ

I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Audrey U.
Audrey U.

Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Tori O.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN

Sprite is my go to soda whenever I have not very many options. I am a repeat consumer and I've been drinking it since I was a kid. I love to get a big tall glass whenever I drink it with a baked potato. It tastes amazing.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Alma, AR

I love Sprite!! It's my favorite uncaffinated soda. It's very affordable. I like the design and it has a better taste than Sierra Mist and 7 Up. I don't think it needs improving. I will continue to purchase this product.
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

I love sprite is just so light and the flavor isnjust delicious! I love also the pricing! I always like to have my meals with some little sprite and a glass of cold watter its just very refreshing :) Specially in summer!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI

Sprite is my pop of choice. I just love the fizzy nature of it. Its great by itself, in mixed drinks, or on sick days. The carbonation is great for an upset stomach. Eat a few oyster crackers and you'll be right as rain.
Bint A.
Bint A.

This a very light and refreshing soda if you haven't tried it. I prefer Mist Twist because of the taste and it's caffeine free. It tastes very good. I would recommend this instead of something heavier like coke or Pepsi.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.

Sharp, fresh and no caffeine. The only drink I buy for my kiddos. Sprite is refreshing and easily found in the stores because of its bright green packaging . We love it and will continue to get our sugar fix from Sprite!
Nikky J.
Nikky J.
Staten Island, NY

This flavor reminds me of Cali maybe because i've tried it there for the first time , refreshing taste mind blowing flavor nice packaging easy to open and recycle i would buy it again for sure and recommend to my friends
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now