Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

I don't drink soda often because of the high sugar content and because it is not healthy but when I am sick or have a upset stomach this always seems to make me feel better. It is also a really good mixer with other drinks.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA

Sprite is one of my favorite beverages when I'm sick. This size can is perfect for that, it is about all I can handle when I'm under the weather. It's a nice size to throw in your purse if you need to carry a drink with you
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL

Sprite is nice. I used to love it as a kid and still like it but I'm more of a Pepsi person. Sprite tastes good when you mix or with grenadine and make a kiddy cocktail but I'm just not that much of a Sprite person anymore.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Kettering, OH

this has to be one of my favorite drinks by far. the carbonation is delicious, it makes me feel better any time im sick. I could only drink this while I was pregnant. I had a hard time tolerating much and its just the best.
Estrella T.
Estrella T.

One of my favorite drinks! I love Sprite! I am a repeat customer. I like to drink this on long trips because it helps me with my tummy aches. It is very affordable. I recommend this drink because it has a great crisp taste!
Jaklyn B.
Jaklyn B.
Bear, DE

My favorite clear soda! Delicious and refreshing! I prefer the cans opposed to the bottles. Lemon lime flavor really hits the spot! Very low cost, great value for your buck. I buy it not to often just because its unhealthy!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I love sprite . Honestly it is one of the most refreshing soda's. These are great on a summer day. They taste great and looks great . You can use then for numerous things . I would get these and drink them whenever I can!😎
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Walker, MI

I always forget how good this soda is. Nothing beats a cold Sprite after a long day at work. Pairs great with any kind of pizza or pizza-ish snack. Will definitely be buying in the future. Great go-to for parties and kids!
Micaela T.
Micaela T.
Arlington, VA

Sprite lemon lime soda is probably the best tasting carbonated drink I've ever tasted with it's slight lemon taste that's not to harsh and just the clear look of it with the bubbles that always interests me when I drink it
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

Crisp and refreshing. Love the lemon lime flavor and this is my soda of choice on a hot day. They only thing I dislike is the intense carbonation...I think they could take it down just a smudge. Otherwise a perfect soda :)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?