BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
Sprite is a good soda. we buy it a lot to make mixed drinks. I know it helps me with a upset as well. I do recommend this soda and I will continue to buy it. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has tasted it before
Olga P.
Olga P.
Some times you just need a little carbonation to help, dare I say it, get the gas out?! Yes, you need to burp and you can't get it out. This works for me. It is on sweet side but the carbonation is very strong.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Sprite, by far, is my favorite soda. It's always nice and refreshing! It has a nice crisp taste. It's not too lemony or too limey, it's just right. There's nothing better than a nice, ice chilled can of Sprite.
Kyol T.
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
My all time favorite drink ! Love the crisp taste ! NOTHING compares to Sprite ! The flavor is so perfect it is a great taste ! I see no flaws in this formula it's perfect ! Highly recommend Sprite over it all
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
I don't ever drink dark sodas, so this or any light drinks are great. I love the new packaging with the lyrics to songs & it's always affordable. it's a great, crisp taste. I drink one of these almost everyday
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Spring, TX
I drink this with everything. Even after a good have. I'm a repeating consumer. And maybe they could improve the fizziness it gets flat quickly if not cold. But packaging is good. I still buy it over and over.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
I don't drink soda a whole lot but when I do I try to choose a lighter alternative. I drink coffee for my caffeine habit but occasionally I like something sweet with flavor. This is light and hoes down smooth!
Kamar H.
Kamar H.
I like drinking sprite when I have an upset stomach. The lemon lime taste is refreshing and helps settle my stomach. It also tastes really good. It isn't my go to drink but I do like drinking it when I'm sick.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Sprite has always been my favorite. It's the best at any fast food place. And it's the only soda that if it gets watered down by the ice it actually still tastes the same. Plus I like that it's clear in color.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?