BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Carla P.
Perris , CA
What can I say other than who hasn't had this? Probably the only soda I drink. The only one I ask for when I'm in mood for a soda. I'm not a big fan of dark soda nowadays. So go out and get yourself a sprite!
Peggy L.
Eubank, KY
This soda, in a lot of ways is really great. It's just right and crisp, can be mixed with juices to make a great mixed drink. It does tend to go flat rather quickly, so if your a sipper I would reccomend 7-up
Angela P.
Sprite is my favorite soda. I don't like soda all that much but when I am craving soda I usually opt for sprite. It always meets my expectations it's so good. I would recommend sprite over other kinda of soda
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL
I love sprite especially without ice it keeps it carbonated longer and I always drink it when I'm sick it seems to make a clogged throat and nose easier to manage it takes great and I can drink it hot or cold
Amanda J.
Havelock, NC
Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL
My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite is my favorite. Compared to other similar sodas, Sprite has the best flavor and the most flavor. I love this product and it never disappoints. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I defiantly recommend.
Kayla J.
GA
I like Sprite because it doesn't feel so heavy after drinking it and you don't feel bloated like other soft drinks. It helps with nausea because of the carbonation and the light taste. Definitely should try!
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT
This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
Sprite is a classic... crisp and sharp citrus flavor and always carbonated to perfection... I do think the design is outdated, though, and they could probably benefit from a logo as fresh as their beverages.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?