Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Makenzie O.
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX

This is not my favorite drink because my family has always used this as an upset stomach reliever. But it is a favorite with the kiddos no matter what they feel like! Affordable, refreshing, and tasty. We will always buy this!
Heather T.
Heather T.

This is a classic favorite. I don't drink pop frequently however I will chose this when getting fast food depending what options there are. Always good flavor, although I find I crave water and that my thirst isn't quenched.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Continental, OH

Sprite and and other clear soft drinks are my favorite to drink because they don't weigh heavy in my stomach or make me burp a lot. I love the citrus taste of this drink too. This is one of the only kinds of soft drinks I like
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Utica, KY

I'm usually not a big fan of lemon and lime flavors but this soda is amazing. I love how refreshing it is. I also love drinking this when I am sick because it makes my throats feel so much better. I highly recommend this soda.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

My go to drink at all times. I stopped drinking dark pop and stick to this as I hate sierra mist. It's easy to come by and delicious when cold. I always have at my house so if my guest don't like it I usually have kool aid lol
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm not the biggest fan of lemon and lime mixed together so I'm going to have to give this product 3 stars! It doesn't taste horrible , just not my cup of tea . Nice packaging though ! I'd still totally recommend this others !
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
FLORIDA

So so refreshing, i love the lemon flavor, and with food...omg it's great!!!!!, i recommend it, but no the light version, i don't like it too much. it doesnt compares with others, well...i like 7-up too, but this is delicious
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX

Sprite is definitely a refreshing drink, especially when paired with ice. These are a hit for cookouts, parties, or even movie nights. The only downside is the after taste, it leaves an overpowering sweet taste in your mouth.
Charca M.
Charca M.

This is so refreshing and it actually quenches my thirst. I usually drink this at work whenever I feel sleepy or when I need a little energy boost. I would definitely buy it over and over again. I buy it in boxes and bottles.
Sharne S.
Sharne S.
United Kingdom

I love this beverage it is very refreshing also it is very affordable not expensive at all. It is so much better than really cheap drinks. The packaging is bright and colourful and I would recommend this drink to anyone !!!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now