Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
MS State, Ms

Ah, Sprite. My favorite of the deadly carbonated sodas. I have always loved a good sprite after a choir concert, a long night out, or when my throat is just feeling like it needs to burn with the flames of lemon lime soda.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I love sprite . Honestly it is one of the most refreshing soda's. These are great on a summer day. They taste great and looks great . You can use then for numerous things . I would get these and drink them whenever I can!😎
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY

I don't drink Sprite often but Every now and then so really enjoy having one. It is refreshing and just brightens up my day. I love the sweet taste but not overwhelmingly sweet taste. It is the perfect drink for a hot day!
Rosa S.
Rosa S.

I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Woodlyn B.
Woodlyn B.

I love this soda!! It's a lemon lime carbonated drink. It's very refreshing. It's a lot like Sierra Mist I honesty can't tell the difference. I normal prefer a darker soda such as Coke or dr.pepper. But I do like this soda
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

Crisp and refreshing. Love the lemon lime flavor and this is my soda of choice on a hot day. They only thing I dislike is the intense carbonation...I think they could take it down just a smudge. Otherwise a perfect soda :)
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA

Love Sprite— definitely my soda of choice. Light, refreshing, and caffeine-free. I always want less sugar in my sodas, but I know that results in a drastic reduction in flavor. So when I want a soda, I reach for a Sprite!
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS

Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Audrey U.
Audrey U.

Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ

I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now