Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX

Sprite is definitely a refreshing drink, especially when paired with ice. These are a hit for cookouts, parties, or even movie nights. The only downside is the after taste, it leaves an overpowering sweet taste in your mouth.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.

I love Sprite but like who doesn't? It's a kid & adult friendly drink. Well except for the sugar but that's what diets for. It's a soda that's easy to like. Almost everybody does. I don't know one person who doesn't like it.
This is honestly my favorite soda literally tastes amazing and it's just super addicting once I drink some I want more in my opinion I love sprite way more than any other brand I will continue to buy It till I'm old and grey
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC

I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do Sprite is my go-to. The 8 oz. cans are the perfect size, and the light color of the drink means it won't stain my teeth. This is a classic beverage for when you want a little treat!
Angel W.
Angel W.

Oh my gosh there was no it's totally my favorite like no doubt about it it's really cheap especially for like one. the whole pack is like five dollars or something for 12 inside of it like it's my favorite soft drink ever!!!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Atglen, PA

My favorite drink to have at any BBQ. No one can go wrong with it. It's so much better than coke, Pepsi, etc. I buy this for any event, even with buying multiple bottles, it's still the first drink to go which is very crazy!
Danial B.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI

This is my all time favorite soda. It is perfect in the summer time! I buy it all the time. I doesn't need any improvements it is a good value drink. It also comes in other flavored. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA

Sprite is my go to clear soda. Whoever says Sprite is like Sierra Mist is crazy because Sprite is 1000 times better. It's sweeter and taste better. I will always be buying this with my Coke Zero. It's refreshing and amazing
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

I don't drink soda often because of the high sugar content and because it is not healthy but when I am sick or have a upset stomach this always seems to make me feel better. It is also a really good mixer with other drinks.
Jaklyn B.
Jaklyn B.
Bear, DE

My favorite clear soda! Delicious and refreshing! I prefer the cans opposed to the bottles. Lemon lime flavor really hits the spot! Very low cost, great value for your buck. I buy it not to often just because its unhealthy!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now