Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH
I am addicted to Sprite . I have been drinking it since I can remember . It has a crisp cool taste and it's never over powering . It also takes a long time to go flat ..... Doesn't taste too great when it's warm
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Love Sprite so much! It's my favorite soft drink. It's refreshing light and doesn't feel overalls sugary as some of brands do! I love it and if I'm not feeling in the mood to drink water Sprite is my next choice
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I love Sprite! I like that I can get the carbonation without getting the caffeine to bring me up and then drag me down. I also love it because it is clear and it prevents staining of my teeth like dark sodas do.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, MI
My favorite sofa. It's always refreshing. It tastes so good with the lemon lime flavor. It's always best to get a two liter. It's the best of any lemon lime sodas and I will purchase it again forever and always
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
Sprite is a good soda. we buy it a lot to make mixed drinks. I know it helps me with a upset as well. I do recommend this soda and I will continue to buy it. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has tasted it before
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Sprite is my go-to carbonated beverage. I normally order tea because my southern roots are so deep, but if i have to order soda for some reason, i always seem to order sprite. I guess because it tastes amazing.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
We always keep Sprite in our house me and my husband are regular soda drinkers and my 2 year old always wants our drinks it's nice to find a soda that has no caffeine that he can drink! My son loves this drink!
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Sprite is hands-down the best soda ever. Nothing compares to it. I drink this more than I should, but its a necessity. You can never go wrong with this. Caffeine free soda and a lot better than drinking a coke.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?