BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH
I am addicted to Sprite . I have been drinking it since I can remember . It has a crisp cool taste and it's never over powering . It also takes a long time to go flat ..... Doesn't taste too great when it's warm
Abilene M.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
This is usually my go to drink when ordering fast food. I love the taste of this drink, its a lot softer taste than other brands. The flavor is good and sweet. No need for improvement. I always recommend Sprite.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Sprite, by far, is my favorite soda. It's always nice and refreshing! It has a nice crisp taste. It's not too lemony or too limey, it's just right. There's nothing better than a nice, ice chilled can of Sprite.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Pataskala
Love sprite. Has a nice lemon flavor without tasting bitter. Does very well when you're sick or when your stomach isn't exactly feeling wonderful. It is good to have this around for other than just a good drink
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
We always keep Sprite in our house me and my husband are regular soda drinkers and my 2 year old always wants our drinks it's nice to find a soda that has no caffeine that he can drink! My son loves this drink!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Sprite is my go-to carbonated beverage. I normally order tea because my southern roots are so deep, but if i have to order soda for some reason, i always seem to order sprite. I guess because it tastes amazing.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, MI
My favorite sofa. It's always refreshing. It tastes so good with the lemon lime flavor. It's always best to get a two liter. It's the best of any lemon lime sodas and I will purchase it again forever and always
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Sprite is hands-down the best soda ever. Nothing compares to it. I drink this more than I should, but its a necessity. You can never go wrong with this. Caffeine free soda and a lot better than drinking a coke.
Madeleine G.
Madeleine G.
I used to love Sprite, but now I can only drink it when I'm sick or have an upset stomach. But it's caffeine free, so Heather than other carbonated drinks & it has the best lemon lime taste I've ever tasted too
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?