Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Evangeline D.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN

Classic Sprite is one of my favorites. While I don't drink it that often because I need caffeine, it's still by far the most refreshing soft drink in my opinion. I can't say I care for diet Sprite or the Sprite remix varieties!
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Utica, KY

I'm usually not a big fan of lemon and lime flavors but this soda is amazing. I love how refreshing it is. I also love drinking this when I am sick because it makes my throats feel so much better. I highly recommend this soda.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
W Valley City, UT

I'm picky with soda and don't drink it often. Usually I prefer to drink it in a mixed drink. But I've always loved Sprite. It's not as sweet as many other sodas, which I like. It does seem to help my stomach if it's upset too.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Continental, OH

Sprite and and other clear soft drinks are my favorite to drink because they don't weigh heavy in my stomach or make me burp a lot. I love the citrus taste of this drink too. This is one of the only kinds of soft drinks I like
Makenzie O.
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX

This is not my favorite drink because my family has always used this as an upset stomach reliever. But it is a favorite with the kiddos no matter what they feel like! Affordable, refreshing, and tasty. We will always buy this!
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

My go to drink at all times. I stopped drinking dark pop and stick to this as I hate sierra mist. It's easy to come by and delicious when cold. I always have at my house so if my guest don't like it I usually have kool aid lol
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm not the biggest fan of lemon and lime mixed together so I'm going to have to give this product 3 stars! It doesn't taste horrible , just not my cup of tea . Nice packaging though ! I'd still totally recommend this others !
Hannah J.
Hannah J.

I have been battling a sinus infection for three weeks and nothing compares to an ice cold sprite. Sprite does not need any improvements. I am a repeat consumer. I would buy again. I will buy again. It's perfect for when Sick
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX

Sprite is definitely a refreshing drink, especially when paired with ice. These are a hit for cookouts, parties, or even movie nights. The only downside is the after taste, it leaves an overpowering sweet taste in your mouth.
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
Medley, FL

So so refreshing, i love the lemon flavor, and with food...omg it's great!!!!!, i recommend it, but no the light version, i don't like it too much. it doesnt compares with others, well...i like 7-up too, but this is delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now