Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Anna D.
Anna D.
Aldie, VA

This soda is really good flavor wise and is a good drink to mix with others. I repeatedly by this, because its so good. The price is really affordable and can be found easily at stores. This soda definitely has a good value, and i recommend it to others.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO

Sprite is a classic. Its great for stomach aches or just for a lighter tasting soda. I really enjoy the flavor and prefer it over other citrus sodas. I also like that it is caffeine free so i can drink it later in the day without being kept up all night.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Joliet, IL

yummy!. thats literally all i have to say on this drink. its nice and refreshing, tastes like like (of course) and i have nothing bad to say about it. YUM :) calories are pretty low and the price for a pack of 25 is like 2 bucks, talk about cost friendly
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love Sprite and would usually buy this soda if I'm out or at the grocery store for home. It has great taste and is good if you don't want caffeine. It's usually on sale and is universally well known and well liked. Would definitely recommend to others.
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

A classic. Everyone loves Sprite. Definitely superior to 7 Up and Sierra Mist. Honestly usually won't even order lemon-lime soda at a restaurant if it isn't Sprite. I love to drink this, and it has no caffeine so I prefer to drink this over other drinks.
nadia s.
nadia s.

Sprite is one of my favourite fizzy drinks, i prefer to drink this one cold. A cold can of sprite is perfect for a hot summers day. This is a very good product and is good value for money. The flavours are amazing, and i would recommend this to everyone.
Belen I.
Belen I.

I really like this flavored soda lmon, very refreshing find it for hot days, I take it very cold in hot weather and when not hot just take it cold, I really like because it has Lemony But Not aLTHOUGH acid Asido I love him, really highly I recommend them
Ida P.
Ida P.

This is what I am drinking mostly. I believe sprite is better than most other soft drinks for consuming if you are just going to consume soda anyway. Much better than coke or something overly sugary, caffeinated and heavy. Also helps with nausea at times
Rita Numan
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI

I love water but when i do reach for a carbonated drink it is def a sprite! Love the fresh lemon lime light taste with some nice bubbles! I even switched to the Sprite Zero when I needed a little more taste during one of my diets! I would buy again! Yum!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

My favorite soda so delicious and with a citrus flavor but not as strong as mountain dew it is my favorite lemon drink and it is an affordable drink and can even find coupons online to get a better deal can be enjoyed with snacks or a meal or even alone!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now