Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't have soda too often but when I do I'll usually go for a Sprite. It's nice and refreshing and it doesn't make me feel as gross as other sodas that are too sugary do. It costs what a regular soda costs so inexpensive.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Kettering, OH

this has to be one of my favorite drinks by far. the carbonation is delicious, it makes me feel better any time im sick. I could only drink this while I was pregnant. I had a hard time tolerating much and its just the best.
Isamar L.
Isamar L.

Omg sprite is a classic I'm not really much of a soda person but once in a while i love a sprite its refreshing i love the lemon lime taste its a perfect combination always been affordable and i like that its caffeine free .
Estrella T.
Estrella T.

One of my favorite drinks! I love Sprite! I am a repeat customer. I like to drink this on long trips because it helps me with my tummy aches. It is very affordable. I recommend this drink because it has a great crisp taste!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL

Sprite is nice. I used to love it as a kid and still like it but I'm more of a Pepsi person. Sprite tastes good when you mix or with grenadine and make a kiddy cocktail but I'm just not that much of a Sprite person anymore.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA

Sprite is one of my favorite beverages when I'm sick. This size can is perfect for that, it is about all I can handle when I'm under the weather. It's a nice size to throw in your purse if you need to carry a drink with you
Jaklyn B.
Jaklyn B.
Bear, DE

My favorite clear soda! Delicious and refreshing! I prefer the cans opposed to the bottles. Lemon lime flavor really hits the spot! Very low cost, great value for your buck. I buy it not to often just because its unhealthy!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA

Sprite is my go to clear soda. Whoever says Sprite is like Sierra Mist is crazy because Sprite is 1000 times better. It's sweeter and taste better. I will always be buying this with my Coke Zero. It's refreshing and amazing
Irene A.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA

Can't go wrong with a Sprite. I don't feel as guilty when drinking it. I prefer Sprite over the other lemon sodas out there. I buy them on sale all the time. And those are the one I let my kids drink when they want a soda.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.

I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now