BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ana A.
Every time I drink this, it takes me back to my childhood and bbqs with the family. It's super refreshing! The lemon lime flavor is delicious, but the grape sprite is even more!
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
The perfect thrust quencher! I have hypoglycemia and when my blood sugar is low, I frequently crave this product. A cold sprite is the recipe for a good Summer! Great value and a product I will buy forever!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I've recently stopped drinking the dark soda and moved to clear. And
Sprite is my new love. It is a very good mix of lemon and lime and
carbonation. I tend to stay with the smaller sizes so I'll split a can
with my hubby. We buy them in 12 packs 3 at a time because wits usually
cheaper. It is very refreshing to come home after a long day to a nice
cold Sprite.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Not one of my favorite soft drinks on the planet. The packaging and coloring are nice. I like it better than other lemon lime sodas and the flavor is good. Again, I'm more of a Coke person and only but sprite when absolutely needed for a party
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
Jocelyne I.
This is my top on favorite brand .
My mother has always told me that if I ever have a headache or a tummy ache. Drink sprite and it'll cure it away. It has ALWAYS worked.
Angela R.
I am putting one star down just because I don't drink much soda. But when ever I do I go for this. I would recommend squeezing one real lemon and it changes the taste so much. I love how it taste like that.
Gabriella S.
If you're from a different country and do not have Sprite in your life, you need it. I've loved sprite since the day I copied my sister when she got it at a restaurant. It's very good if you like lemons and limes.
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL
Sprite is absolutely amazing!! You can definitely taste the lemon lime flavor. It never leaves you thirsty. Whenever I have an upset stomach, Sprite helps settle it! Plus, it's caffeine free! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Miranda M.
I usually always get Sprite when I go out to eat. I love that when I drink it it doesn't leave a sticky feeling in my mouth. It is affordable and tastes great. I'm definitely a big fan and I would buy again.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?