Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Natasha W.
Natasha W.

Sprite is ALWAYS a soda to add to your mixed drinks! I like to use it whenever I make a drink using Ciroc Vodka. Sprite gives my drink the perfect spritz! Sprite is definitely my first go to drink whenever I need a soda with my drink.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

When I am not in the mood for a cola or a Dr pepper. I like to drink sprite it is light fresh. Lemon lime flavors that is so refreshing and great. I try to drink more. Clear sodas than dark ones and sprite is one of. My favorite ones.
Marlina D.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ

I enjoy drinking sprite because it always leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth! Whatever type of food I may finish eating, I love drinking sprite afterwards because it tastes so good. I always do a refreshing sigh after drinking it.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Refreshing beverage. Not my favorite soft drink, but I still have love for it. Sometimes the lime taste can be a bit too strong for my liking. Other than that, it's an okay drink. I'd recommend to those who enjoy that type of flavor.
Scarly N.

SKIP
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Springfield, MA

This is my guilty pleasure. I order this soft drink at restaurants, but I try to keep soda out of the house. I love the packaging, and it is usually reasonably priced. I would recommend this Sprite to others for carbonated beverages.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX

This is my ultimate favorite carbonated beverage. It has ever since I've been little and I don't see it changing anytime in the future. It helps keep my stomach settled when I'm sick as well as provide a fresh taste while I'm eating.
Yashira C.
Yashira C.

Sprite is very good ! It's not too carbonated and it has a good lemon lime taste to it. I drink sprite a lot especially when I have a stomach ache or if I'm cramping. It's like an alternative for stomach medicine 😊 just very good !!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.

Who doesn't like sprite? I dont drink soda very often but i do have moments where i feel like i need sugar in my body and will crave sprite. I actually go out and ask for a shirley temple (sprite with cherry syrup) and it's the best
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN

Sprite is my go-to soda. Great when you're thirsty in general, or when you're hungover or feeling nauseous. The Sprite imitators don't even compare on the basis of both flavor and carbonation. Definitely will be a lifelong customer.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now