Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Who doesn't like Sprite? This is great. It always has been. I would drink more of it but it gives me mouth ulcers because of how acidic it is.... So I can only drink occasionally. But as far as taste, it's great.
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
Covington
Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
Sprite is my all-time favorite pop! I love how crisp it is without it feeling heavy since it's a clear soda. It's very refreshing and goes well with a lot of food. I recommend it to everybody who hasn't tried it.
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.
My second favorite soda . The original lemon-lime soda . Nothing competes . Everything else tastes bad . This drink balances out the flavor with the carbonation and it's perfect ! I will always pick up a Sprite .
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI
I love sprite. I always want it wean I feel sick and it makes my stomach feel better. It tastes great, much better than other comparable products. Definitely has a lighter taste.not so much carbonation in sprite.
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Becky J.
Becky J.
Sprite is my go to on a hot day or when I have an upset stomach. The fizzle and coolness of it, keeps me cooler and settles my stomach. Wish there wasn't as much sugar in it otherwise I would enjoy it more often
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.
My favorite beverage of all time! Super refreshing and very affordable! It's my go to drink for any occasion! Mix it into cranberry juice for a yummy refreshing drink! Love this drink and recommend it to anyone!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?