Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY

It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it ! Its a classic and its inexpensive i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth! They shouldn't be messing with the flavor i love the original and hate the rest. repeat buyer
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Sprite has fallen out of favor for me in the past few years. It's still a solid drink for me when I'm craving a soda, but it isn't as crisp as Sierra mist. Coca-Cola should consider updating their flavor and bringing some life back to this product line.
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH

I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Zitlali R.
Zitlali R.
San Francisco, CA

I love sprite because it isn't as strong and as heavy as other sodas. It is also very refreshing and its great when it is cold. I prefer the ones in the can more than the bottled ones and it is absolutely amazing and this is the only today I ever drink.
Sonja O.
Sonja O.

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Anureet G.
Anureet G.
Santa Clara, CA

Classic drink. This drink has been around since I was born. Great drink when eating something like pizza. Plus you can get these in packs so it's a great bargain. They're also many deals you can get when buying these. I would recommend this to someone.
Shea B.
Shea B.

You really can't go wrong with a Sprite! It might be unorthodox, but I like to use these for when someone in my house has an upset stomach. Works great! Also, it tastes great! I think Sprite is the best of the lemon-lime soda varieties. A true classic!
Carolina R.
Carolina R.

i love this drink is so refresh and is cheap and keeps you up and the packaging is really cute and easy to put in yout bag and everywhere , and you can find this soda like literally everywhere and the flavor is fine and i would recommend this to others
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH

I love Sprite. It has such a delicious, refreshing flavor. I will drink it time and time again. I love to drink it with snacks or meals like pizza. I like that it is pretty much available anywhere, and it is very affordable. Highly recommend to anyone!
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Brooklyn, NY

This is what I drink when I am havinng a stomach ache or I just want something carbonated to drink. I like the original th best over the cranberry one. This is so far my favorite carbonated drink ever. I get it all of the time during the summer months.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now