BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Every now and then I need some Sprite in my life or when I'm going out for a burge I need my Sprite. It doesn't not have caffeine and much smoother than dark soda. I love the lemon lime flavor. Quite refreshing!
Abilene M.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
This is usually my go to drink when ordering fast food. I love the taste of this drink, its a lot softer taste than other brands. The flavor is good and sweet. No need for improvement. I always recommend Sprite.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I love Sprite! I like that I can get the carbonation without getting the caffeine to bring me up and then drag me down. I also love it because it is clear and it prevents staining of my teeth like dark sodas do.
Shameka R.
Shameka R.
I love sprite. Mainly beause it doesn't have caffeine in it. I also purchase it for my children for the same reason. It's a great beverage that we highly enjoy. Thanks #spring for being a part of our daily life.
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH
I am addicted to Sprite . I have been drinking it since I can remember . It has a crisp cool taste and it's never over powering . It also takes a long time to go flat ..... Doesn't taste too great when it's warm
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.
My favorite beverage of all time! Super refreshing and very affordable! It's my go to drink for any occasion! Mix it into cranberry juice for a yummy refreshing drink! Love this drink and recommend it to anyone!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Love Sprite so much! It's my favorite soft drink. It's refreshing light and doesn't feel overalls sugary as some of brands do! I love it and if I'm not feeling in the mood to drink water Sprite is my next choice
Becky J.
Becky J.
Sprite is my go to on a hot day or when I have an upset stomach. The fizzle and coolness of it, keeps me cooler and settles my stomach. Wish there wasn't as much sugar in it otherwise I would enjoy it more often
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?