Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda as a young girl my parents didn't want me drinking too many dark sodas so I was only able to drink Sprite and it kind of just stuck with me to this day I don't drink dark sodas and when I do they hurt my stomach
Maya J.
Maya J.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated beverage! I definitely prefer it over other heavier carbonated sodas! I love how well Sprite also mixes with other drinks and juices to create unique drinks for all occasions! Definitely recommend for all.
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR

I don't mind Sprite. I really like the taste and usually drink it when I'm tired of other Coke products. I like that it has no caffeine, too. Sprite is the only lemon-lime soda I will drink and will repurchase probably in the near future.
Thegirlreview s.
Thegirlreview s.

I love this drink so much,I love the taste,price and i often go to it when a lot when I'm sick it helps my upset stomach too.Alternatives would be 7 up or sierra mist.But I've had sprite since i was a little girl an di love it sooo much,
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

One of my fave! Sprite taste so good when I serve it ice cold. It has a great lemon taste with an after sweet taste and it definitely tastes refreshing and clean. One of the reasons why I drink it is because it isn't a dark colored soda.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Easily the best soda. I don't really drink soda that much but when I do it's always Sprite. It isn't to heavy and the color doesn't turn me away. It is far more flavorful than competitor brands. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beaver Falls, PA

While I'm a Pepsi product girl, I actually prefer Sprite to Sierra Mist or Mist Twist. I also like it way better than 7 Up. I think it have more of a lemon flavor than 7 Up and I think the flavor is stronger and crisper than Sierra Mist.
Elyse G.
Elyse G.
Tarzana, CA

Sprite lemon- lime soda is very refreshing and yummy. This is my favorite flavor and brand when it comes to lemon lime. The flavor is stronger then other brands out there and just as affordable. I prefer Sprite with mixed drinks as well.
Echo B.
Echo B.

This is my favorite soda for when I'm not looking for something with caffeine. The taste is light and refreshing. And I love the bubbly of carbonated drinks. Carbonated water does have one plus over this though: Sprite is full of sugar.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Peoria, AZ

One of the only sofas I drink. Super refreshing taste and never unsettling to sensitive stomach. I always come back to this soda over most if not all the rest. Definitely good by itself or mixing with other things (alcoholic or not ;) )
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now