Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA

I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL

I keep Sprite on hand in case of a quizy stomach. I don't drink it on a regular base. I don't know won't they could do for different taste or to improve package. It meets all my expectations and taste the same every time. I would totally buy it again.
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..

A cold Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated drink there is. Is jus so bubbly and bursting with that iconic lime flavour. I have used it before as a chaser for different rums and it works great. Sprite is a must have at parties you cannot go wrong.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA

I've drank a lot of sprite. It's cold, refreshing, and delicious. It mixes well with booze, and it goes well with dinner. Bought in the past, will keep buying in the future. I drink diet sprite, too, and I think I might be the person they make it for.
Shantelle H.
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY

I don't think you can go wrong with sprite. The packaging always keeps up with the times so it's fun to look at. It's caffeine free so you won't feel too bad enjoying it lol. I've been drinking it for years and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!
Chloe V.
Chloe V.

A classic. Quenches my thirst 105% of the time. I'm an avid drinker of the Sprite. It doesn't even compare to that 7Up shit. Great value. The equivalent of drinking children's laughter in the spring time. Would buy again so fast it would be yesterday.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SODA!! I LOVE IT LEMON FLAVOR IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!
I prefer this before the others! i recommend it i bought once per week! really like it if i don't find this i bought 7up! so you have a option... ME ENCANTA!!!! I would buy again
Summer B.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX

I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA

This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This soda is delicious! The fizziness mixed with the two flavors of lemon and lime combined makes this a great drink as it is or mixed with alcohol to mask the taste of the alcohol effectively. It's a great deal and I would recommend to others always.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now