Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beaver Falls, PA

While I'm a Pepsi product girl, I actually prefer Sprite to Sierra Mist or Mist Twist. I also like it way better than 7 Up. I think it have more of a lemon flavor than 7 Up and I think the flavor is stronger and crisper than Sierra Mist.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL

I'm currently drinking and ice cold sprite right now and it's the most refreshing drink I know of! It is crisp and has a sweet but not too sweet taste! Any alternatives just want satisfy me! Sprite is also good to mix with other drinks!
Catalina A.
Catalina A.

This is my favorite soda. I really love the taste of the Sprite soda. It's perfect to me because it' s not so much sweet like others sodas and I like that don't use as much dye.
Just I give it four stars because I prefer juices to sodas
Alison J.
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA

Sprite...what can I say? Sprite is a delicious refreshing lemon-lime soda that is great any time of day! It's also great as a mixer for drinks- alcoholic or not. Party punch staple and just an all around great soda. No caffeine, either!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

Perfect for a belly ache! Super fizzy and delicious. Nothing needs to change for this drink, it's just that perfect. Definitely a good drink if you're not into dark colas, I don't feel as guilty after drinking it as I would with a coke.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

Sprite is a pretty good soda, but compared to others it is just kind of plain. It's not my favorite but I would still drink it any time and I love the light flavor that isn't too strong. I recommend this to people who want a light pop.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL

This is also an amazing drink when you are sick and or have an uppset stomach it helps and it's a go to in the shopping cart. If you do put them in the fridge and drink them don't drink them warm it won't help as good as when it's cold
Amber J.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD

Not a big fan , I don't have anything bad to say but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. If it's there I'll drink but I wouldn't be my first choice. If I do drink Sprite I'll mix it with a fruit punch or a lemonade or something else.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

A classic. always great and tasty on its own and surely as your cocktail base! The package is clean and easy to read. This soda is always affordable. It meets my expectations every single time. I like it ice cold. I would buy it again.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

When I am not in the mood for a cola or a Dr pepper. I like to drink sprite it is light fresh. Lemon lime flavors that is so refreshing and great. I try to drink more. Clear sodas than dark ones and sprite is one of. My favorite ones.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now