Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
Sprite is extremely bubbly and refreshing. It's a great drink that let's you feel light while you are enjoying it. Sprite is extremely inexpensive for the amount of soda you get. I will be purchasing sprite again.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Who doesn't like Sprite? This is great. It always has been. I would drink more of it but it gives me mouth ulcers because of how acidic it is.... So I can only drink occasionally. But as far as taste, it's great.
JoJo U.
JoJo U.
Sprite is my favorite soda drink! I normally don't drink sodas but I love the lemon lime flavor. I love that it's caffeine free. It gives me a little bubble in my drink. It's refreshing in a can, a cup, or glass.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Burkesville, KY
This is one of my favorite drinks. Sprite has a great lemon-line taste. It's very affordable. Sprite also calms an upset stomach. It is caffeine free. I keep sprite in my fridge all the time. We buy these weekly.
Abby G.
Abby G.
I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
Covington
Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
Love this drink! I'm sure everyone has had one or at least tried it lol. It comes in a bundle for a affordable price. It has such a good flavor. I would highly recommend this to other people to try! So go try it!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
Sprite is my all-time favorite pop! I love how crisp it is without it feeling heavy since it's a clear soda. It's very refreshing and goes well with a lot of food. I recommend it to everybody who hasn't tried it.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI
I love sprite. I always want it wean I feel sick and it makes my stomach feel better. It tastes great, much better than other comparable products. Definitely has a lighter taste.not so much carbonation in sprite.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
If you want a boring soda, look no further. While their glass bottles made with real sugar are marginally better, the flavor is dull and you just feel stupid for drinking so much sugar that didn't even taste good
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?