Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

This is the one soda that I drink most often. It's good at room temperature but when it's had time to sit in the refrigerator, the carbonation goes into overdrive. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. It's like a crisp, citrus burst.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Kankakee, IL

When I cannot possibly bring myself to have one more coke, my next go-to is Sprite. It is really good when you are looking for that soda kick, without the soda after taste that coke gives. Sometimes you just need a break and Sprite is it.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA

I love sprite. I think it's the healthiest of all the sugar sodas. It doesn't have that many calories either. Other sugar sodas usually give me a headache but sprite does not have that effect on me. I will definitely be buying this again.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL

Sprite is the perfect drink to have whenever you have takeaways. It's not to flavored or too fuzzy. It's like a lemonade but with fizz. It's not that expensive, it is very affordable for those who are willing to try it for the first time.
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN

Sprite is my life. This is my go-to soda. I love this drink. It's not an overpowering flavor but it still taste great. It taste amazing mixed with other drinks like cranberry juice and I've even had it put in cupcakes! I love this soda!!!
yessica p.
yessica p.
Pasadena, TX

Sprite tastes so good because i think what helps it is the gas that it has and once it touches your tongue it just gold , the packaging is good and its totally affordable for people that love to save money , yes i recommend it to everyone
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

I think it is a very refreshing drink is rich in flavor mu is also a very good drink It is very rich I also would like to introduce him to my other friends youtube to try out this super- rich soft drink really refreshing I love this drink
Janet M.
Janet M.

Es una buena soda, por su sabor ligero la recomiendo para mezclarla con otras bebidas. Tiene una agradable presentación que te incita a tomarla. No es mi favorita porque en ocasiones siento que tiene poca soda por lo cual sabe mas a agua.
Carion M.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite is definitely one of my favorite flavored sodas to have to drink when I'm eating out getting a burger or wings. Easy to drink and a smooth taste overall. I wouldn't drink this often, but it's my favorite drink when I go out to eat.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now