Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It always has a very crisp, refreshing taste. Great hint of lemon and lime. The packaging is always neat and clean. It is light on the stomach and taste crisp. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA

I love this soda. with some cold I've it's great and relaxing. the flavor is amazing. the packaging is great. no complaints with it. I don't think there should be any improvements. I would totally recommend this soda to others.
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT

When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Lys K.
Lys K.

This is my favorite drink beverage. The fizz in the soda is just right and I remember being surprised the first time I tried this. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere! I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once
Megan V.
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY

Favorite soda because it's refreshing. Unlike coke, it doesn't stain your teeth. I only wish it had some caffeine in it because that's usually why I would drink soda. Much better than the fake generic brands of lemon lime soda.
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH

My newest addiction! I absolutely love this stuff! I used to drink Coke and other caffeinated pops but now that I only drink sprite I don't even have a desire for anything else. It's so refreshing and that's what makes it great
Evangeline D.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN

Classic Sprite is one of my favorites. While I don't drink it that often because I need caffeine, it's still by far the most refreshing soft drink in my opinion. I can't say I care for diet Sprite or the Sprite remix varieties!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC

I usually drink cola but if I want a clear soda I pick Sprite! It has great flavor, especially because some clear sodas don't have great flavor. It's very refreshing and I like to pick this drink if I'm feeling nauseous at all.
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX

It's refreshing and best with ice! Sweet taste with a lemon zing accompanied with carbonation. To be honest I would grab this if Dr. Pepper wasn't available. Not because it's not good, but because Dr. Pepper is unrivaled to me.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Good Ole Sprite! I can always count on Sprite for its refreshing taste! Especially when its a hot Summer day! It is very thirst quenching and delicious! Although soda is not the healthiest, it is definitely thirst quenching! :)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?