BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Courtney F.
Love Sprite so much! It's my favorite soft drink. It's refreshing light and doesn't feel overalls sugary as some of brands do! I love it and if I'm not feeling in the mood to drink water Sprite is my next choice
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Shameka R.
I love sprite. Mainly beause it doesn't have caffeine in it. I also purchase it for my children for the same reason. It's a great beverage that we highly enjoy. Thanks #spring for being a part of our daily life.
Olga P.
Some times you just need a little carbonation to help, dare I say it, get the gas out?! Yes, you need to burp and you can't get it out. This works for me. It is on sweet side but the carbonation is very strong.
Madeleine G.
I used to love Sprite, but now I can only drink it when I'm sick or have an upset stomach. But it's caffeine free, so Heather than other carbonated drinks & it has the best lemon lime taste I've ever tasted too
Brooke B.
Sprite is my go-to carbonated beverage. I normally order tea because my southern roots are so deep, but if i have to order soda for some reason, i always seem to order sprite. I guess because it tastes amazing.
Carrie M.
Pataskala
Love sprite. Has a nice lemon flavor without tasting bitter. Does very well when you're sick or when your stomach isn't exactly feeling wonderful. It is good to have this around for other than just a good drink
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
We always keep Sprite in our house me and my husband are regular soda drinkers and my 2 year old always wants our drinks it's nice to find a soda that has no caffeine that he can drink! My son loves this drink!
Giselle P.
Sprite is hands-down the best soda ever. Nothing compares to it. I drink this more than I should, but its a necessity. You can never go wrong with this. Caffeine free soda and a lot better than drinking a coke.
Rebecca A.
Sprite, by far, is my favorite soda. It's always nice and refreshing! It has a nice crisp taste. It's not too lemony or too limey, it's just right. There's nothing better than a nice, ice chilled can of Sprite.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?