Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Kansas city, MO
Not only a light soda but it's good for mixed drinks, upset tummies, and it's caffeine free. Flavor isn't heavy or overwhelming and it's not chock full of crazy amounts of sugar. A recommendation for a kids party!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
Sprite is extremely bubbly and refreshing. It's a great drink that let's you feel light while you are enjoying it. Sprite is extremely inexpensive for the amount of soda you get. I will be purchasing sprite again.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I like the taste of Sprite the best over the other lemon-lime flavored sodas. I've tried most of their competitors and I feel like they don't quite stack up to the taste of Sprite. It also makes for a great mixer.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Best lemon lime soda you will ever find. Depends on where you are buying this product. They always mark up drink prices in vending machines but if you buy its in packs they are reasonably priced. I love this drink
Madison F.
Madison F.
Ozark, AL
This is my absolute favorite drink. It contains no caffeine which is a major plus when looking at carbonated soft drinks. These help with dehydration and low blood sugar/low blood pressure. They also taste great.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
If you want a boring soda, look no further. While their glass bottles made with real sugar are marginally better, the flavor is dull and you just feel stupid for drinking so much sugar that didn't even taste good
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
Covington
Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI
I love sprite. I always want it wean I feel sick and it makes my stomach feel better. It tastes great, much better than other comparable products. Definitely has a lighter taste.not so much carbonation in sprite.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Who doesn't like Sprite? This is great. It always has been. I would drink more of it but it gives me mouth ulcers because of how acidic it is.... So I can only drink occasionally. But as far as taste, it's great.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?