Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (75)
Talisa E.
Talisa E.

Usually my go to soda. The lemon and lime tastes make it feel refreshing and tasty. It's sweet enough to give you the sugar kick you want out of soda. I alway like sprite over other sodas and I'm glad the taste hasn't changed much.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny

This is wonderful and it makes really good mixed drinks you can add pretty much anything to it and it is fabulous. It never gets old to drink Sprite and it has just enough flavor to it where it isn't an over load of lemon and lime
Allison M.
Allison M.
Los Angeles, CA

Sprite is a classic drink. I like to mix it with other flavours of non carbonated juices. It has a good, non overpowering flavour. I will continue to buy sprite so long as I am drinking soft drinks. It is a classic for the fridge.
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

I enjoy myself some sprite.I love a strong soda and this is one of them.The taste is so refreshing that I can't really explain it That's how good it is.Everyone in my family drinks it an a couple of friends.One of the best drinks.
lean c.
lean c.

This drink is especially refreshing on a very hot summer day or if you just want to cool down this would be an nice go to drink to have in the fridge. But you can also cook using this drink. Makes for a nice citrus and sweet dish.
Ava L.
Ava L.

I love this sprite soda it's so good and sweet and has a really great flavor and it totally met my expectations and I would definitely buy it again and I would also recommend it to my friends . I also would try different flavors
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

My favorite soda. It has a crisp and refreshingly yummy taste. Also worth the mention, clear sodas a better for you which is what I gravitate towards. They pretty much have it anywhere besides places that only sell Pepsi products.
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY

When my tummy hurts and I want something sweet to refresh, I opt for sprite over the go to ginger ale for a stomach ache. Perfectly bubbly and refreshing. I instantly feel better when I drink it. I will buy it over and over again.
hailey g.
hailey g.

Sprite is a great soda if you a craving a sweet carbonated drink. Since it is a clear soda there isn't the fake caramel color in it which makes it a little better but the lemon lime taste is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kushani D.
Kushani D.
Panadura

It's taste really really good. I buy this for week for 4. Sometimes I buy Sprite bigger bottles. Yes, It's has nice Green Packaging. It's has a tasty lime Flavor. I don't compare it with a another product. Definitely I buy again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now