BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
Sprite is the best mixed with silver 1800 tequila. i am a repeat consumer of this product. the flavor could be a bit better, but over all not bad. it can be expensive, depending on where you go. i 110% recommend sprite.
Amy N.
Moore, SC
I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I usually will drink this when I am sick of my usual soda. I love how fizzy sprite is and just how good the flavor is. It does not go flat that easily and there many coupons and deals that will make this cheaper.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
They say all lemon-lime drinks are the same but they are WRONG. Sprite is my go to when I need something cool and crisp and especially when I'm sick and my stomach needs settling. Other brands just don't cut it.
Peyton K.
I don't drink soda very often but when I do this is defiantly one of my favorites. It tastes great and many of my family and friends enjoy it too. I also like the different kinds they offer that are very unique.
Dev W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great taste! I love sprite a lot better than Sierra Mist. There is much more flavor in this brand than others. Great for making mixed drinks or just by itself. Decent price for what you get. I would definitely recommend to others for their primary beverage.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
One of my fav fav sodas !! I can literally drink this all day!! I love the flavor of this !! My dad works for Coca Cola so I always have this in my Fridge !!! Some people say serria mist is the same but I don't think so , sprite defff has my vote
One of my favorite sodas to drink , it is very affordable it's not expensive at all . I drink this so many times i have to admit this by far one of the best sodas . I will keep on drinking this soda I don't think I can ever get enough of it
Amy P.
Downsville
Sprite is a delicious lemon-lime soda. Perfect when you need a refreshing beverage. Also my go to drink when I'm under the weather. Comes in its signature green packaging. Highly recommend. Always consistent.
Paola B.
I'm not a fan of sodas, but sprite is the best option out there. Love, love. Perfect to mix with any kind of food or snacks. Perfect to drink at anytime, with cold or hot weather. What I love about sprite is that they taste the same as they taste in another country, they usually sell in different names, but they are the same!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?