Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Lys K.
Lys K.

This is my favorite drink beverage. The fizz in the soda is just right and I remember being surprised the first time I tried this. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere! I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX

It's refreshing and best with ice! Sweet taste with a lemon zing accompanied with carbonation. To be honest I would grab this if Dr. Pepper wasn't available. Not because it's not good, but because Dr. Pepper is unrivaled to me.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Good Ole Sprite! I can always count on Sprite for its refreshing taste! Especially when its a hot Summer day! It is very thirst quenching and delicious! Although soda is not the healthiest, it is definitely thirst quenching! :)
Makenzie O.
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX

This is not my favorite drink because my family has always used this as an upset stomach reliever. But it is a favorite with the kiddos no matter what they feel like! Affordable, refreshing, and tasty. We will always buy this!
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Utica, KY

I'm usually not a big fan of lemon and lime flavors but this soda is amazing. I love how refreshing it is. I also love drinking this when I am sick because it makes my throats feel so much better. I highly recommend this soda.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Continental, OH

Sprite and and other clear soft drinks are my favorite to drink because they don't weigh heavy in my stomach or make me burp a lot. I love the citrus taste of this drink too. This is one of the only kinds of soft drinks I like
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
W Valley City, UT

I'm picky with soda and don't drink it often. Usually I prefer to drink it in a mixed drink. But I've always loved Sprite. It's not as sweet as many other sodas, which I like. It does seem to help my stomach if it's upset too.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

My go to drink at all times. I stopped drinking dark pop and stick to this as I hate sierra mist. It's easy to come by and delicious when cold. I always have at my house so if my guest don't like it I usually have kool aid lol
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm not the biggest fan of lemon and lime mixed together so I'm going to have to give this product 3 stars! It doesn't taste horrible , just not my cup of tea . Nice packaging though ! I'd still totally recommend this others !
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
FLORIDA

So so refreshing, i love the lemon flavor, and with food...omg it's great!!!!!, i recommend it, but no the light version, i don't like it too much. it doesnt compares with others, well...i like 7-up too, but this is delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now