BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Also a staple item about house we buy these when we find the deals on Coke products. So we have them all the time and there is nothing better if you feel nauseated than Sprite. I will buy this over and over again.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love Sprite. It's been my favorite pop since I was a little kid. I do think it tastes different in the cans than it does from a fountain or 2 liter (which I like better) but it's still tasty and very refreshing!
Alexica W.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.Crisp and refreshing with ice, there's nothing better !!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Best lemon lime soda you will ever find. Depends on where you are buying this product. They always mark up drink prices in vending machines but if you buy its in packs they are reasonably priced. I love this drink
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Antonio, TX
It's definitely one of my favorite sodas. I don't know why but it's my go to when my stomach feels upset or when I am really thirsty Sprite is the only one I feel can really cool me down. Not a fan of the cans tho
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I like the taste of Sprite the best over the other lemon-lime flavored sodas. I've tried most of their competitors and I feel like they don't quite stack up to the taste of Sprite. It also makes for a great mixer.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Kansas City, MO
Not only a light soda but it's good for mixed drinks, upset tummies, and it's caffeine free. Flavor isn't heavy or overwhelming and it's not chock full of crazy amounts of sugar. A recommendation for a kids party!
Angie M.
Angie M.
A classic refreshing beverage for Mormons, Sprite has always been the family favorites. With its modestly balanced taste with a kick of awesomeness, it refreshes one immediately. My family can always depend on it!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
Sprite is extremely bubbly and refreshing. It's a great drink that let's you feel light while you are enjoying it. Sprite is extremely inexpensive for the amount of soda you get. I will be purchasing sprite again.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
This is my favourite go-to drink. Whatever restaurant I go to I ever mix it with lemonade or alone. There is really no need for improvement and the packaging is okay... But I don't really care about that honestly!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?