Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Sooo refreshing served on top of ice! Goes great with any meal and haven't found someone yet that doesn't love it! Growing up my all time favorite soda and still one of the best ! Could just taste the bubbly goodness that it is .
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

Delicious and refreshing lemon lime soda to quench any thirst! I wouldn't compare it to any other lemon lime soda I believe this is the best tasting and most crisp carbonation than alternatives. I would buy again! Love this soda.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

My favorite soda. I could drink sprite with every meal and be perfectly okay with it! It is so refreshing and so tasty. It's also the only thing I'll drink or even have at all when I'm sick because it actually soothes my stomach.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.

I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ

I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Mandy S.
Mandy S.

My favorite lemon-lime soda. I drink sprite for many reasons but I love the flavor. I am a repeat customer and will always chose sprite. I don't think it needs any improvement and will continue to chose sprite as my choice brand
Shane W.
Shane W.

I wouldn't tell you to drink a sprite. Not because I'm paid to say that... Which I'm not, not because I'm LeBron James getting all kind of endorsement.

I would simply give you the choice of which would be your perfered beverage.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Vista, CA

My favorite soda. For lots of reasons. It's clear and doesn't stain your teeth like brown syrupy sodas. Also it doesn't taste heavy like brown syrupy sodas. It's light, refreshing and lemon-lime. I love to mix with orange juice.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

This is a very versatile soda. Whether you're sick or just need a refreshing drink Sprite is the perfect choice. I don't drink it very often, but whenever I go out to eat it is my drink of choice. I definitely recommend Sprite.
Evangeline D.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN

Classic Sprite is one of my favorites. While I don't drink it that often because I need caffeine, it's still by far the most refreshing soft drink in my opinion. I can't say I care for diet Sprite or the Sprite remix varieties!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now