Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA

Sprite is one of my all time favorite sodas. It's light and crisp and it's my favorite when I'm sick, honestly. It's definitely got that lemon/lime flavor and I love it! It's good for kids if they must have soda because it's caffeine free.
Princess N.
Princess N.
Clarksville, TN

I love Sprite! It is so crisp and refreshing. It is about the only carbonated soda that I drink. I hate it when I go to a restaurant and they say well we have Sierra Mist. Nope not the same at all. I'd rather get water. Sprite is the best.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA

Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
Sharline A.
Sharline A.
Brewster, NY

Only soda that will actually quench my thirst. I've heard that it's healthier than other sodas that have color in it. I don't know if it true , but it's good I guess. I love soda and I come to notice I reach for Sprite more than any other.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX

Hands down favorite carbonated drink! I love the lemon lime sweet taste and the carbonation just pulls it all together! I drink a lot of these and I am definitely hooked! I love it because it has no caffeine so I can share it with my kids!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC

Sprite is basically the only soda I drink (when I do drink sodas). It has a delicious and crisp taste. I'm usually not the one who buys soda in my family, but I do know at my local dollar general the 12 pack is often on sale for 3 for $10.
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

This is the one soda that I drink most often. It's good at room temperature but when it's had time to sit in the refrigerator, the carbonation goes into overdrive. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. It's like a crisp, citrus burst.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA

I love sprite. I think it's the healthiest of all the sugar sodas. It doesn't have that many calories either. Other sugar sodas usually give me a headache but sprite does not have that effect on me. I will definitely be buying this again.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL

Sprite is the perfect drink to have whenever you have takeaways. It's not to flavored or too fuzzy. It's like a lemonade but with fizz. It's not that expensive, it is very affordable for those who are willing to try it for the first time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now