Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Sierra T.
Sierra T.

I am emotionally bonded with the entire concept of Sprite. It's the water of soda to me. Everytime I feel sick or under the weather, Sprite has gotten me through. It's crisp, satisfying, and is a unique take on the traditional lemon/lime carbonated drink!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Newark, DE

I drink sprite every month. I usually mix it with other things because its a perfect base flavor. Its inexpensive and has a classic look to it. I love the lemon-lime taste and it is just as good at 7up. i would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Port of Spain, TT

This is so good on a hot day, when you are at the park and you are thirsty. It doesn't get better than this, maybe a -light- one? haha. The flavor is awesome and refreshing in every way. I would buy it everyday if I had to even though, is not my favorite.
Xavi H.
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA

i prefeer it over 7up .. it tastes very good to buy it once every few months because as we all know is not that healthy .... its flavor and gas have a great taste. the price is always low on sodas as we all know. would buy it always and also recommend it.
Reijean R.
Reijean R.
Torrance, CA

Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas. I love how it tastes. It's so affordable so everyone could easily grab one. It is also available pretty much anywhere. It's an essential to a party or gathering, or maybe when you just hang out with friends
ebony b.
ebony b.
Richmond, KY

I've always been a Sprite girl. I love it when it's super cold. The flavor is lovely and it's too strong for me lol. The packaging is nice I guess. It's always cold thought. The value is really good. Yes I would buy again. I buy it all the time! It's good
Veronica J.
Veronica J.

this it's my favorite soda forever, it has no colorants in it, the taste of the lemon it's really refreshing and it's really good with a bunch of ice in a hot day. The unique thing that I don't like about soda it's the amount of sugar that they use on it.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.

Muy dulce, pero buena presentacion, muy gaseoso, y no noto mucho el sabor a lime, me gustaria un poco menos dulce, pero lo recomiendo muy muy muy frio, asi se disfruta mucho mas, o incluso para preparar algun cocktel, queda muy bien para buenas reuniones.
Marly J.
Marly J.
Long Beach, CA

Sprite Lemon-Lime soda is so refreshing on a hot day. I do not drink soda often but when I do I choose Sprite! I love the flavor and the bubbles! It is also great on your stomach when you are not feeling so well. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Alex P.
Alex P.

really delicious !! it tastes very good, and is so light. seriously you can feel the tasty lemon flavor, which helps make it so splendidly rich! I recommend it to all ages, children, adolescents, adults and the elderly. this really is incredibly delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now